WMD Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Prince?" she hazarded.

"Prince Vlad?" I arched an eyebrow. I didn't normally associate 'Brandy' with 'clever'. She nodded and repaid my smile with small kisses on my lips. I put the can aside before falling on the bed with her.

I opted to give her 'poor pussy' a break, by rolling over on my back with Brandy on top, looking down. Brandy pumped her eyebrows, 'dismounted' then rubbed her belly over my soaked, sticky penis while she reached for the peaches. Instead of Peaches and Cream ... well, after some work on her part, it was Peaches and Cream. Clever girl indeed.

As we were relaxing, Brandy on her belly while I lavished attention on her fit, fleshy ass cheeks with kisses, licks and nips - no anal play - we began hearing noises from the front of the lodge. Taliyah was trying and failing to control her mewling noises.

"I wonder what they are doing?" Brandy giggled. I knew what they weren't doing. No penetration. No kissing. The rules for the three of us were clear. We weren't going where another man dumped his semen until that stuff was flushed, or washed away. For some reason, Mom believed any prospective dates would put up with that level of humiliation.

She'd been right about Brandy, but we'd had Brandy's back to a wall with Darius sending her into our Bears' Den (we were Russian-Americans, so we were bears, not lions). There was no way Taliyah would put up with that. As it turned out, Mom was right. I was a novice when it came to women and their sexual desires.

"Prince ..." Brandy grew hesitant.

"Yes Brandy?" I decided I didn't want a pet name for her.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," she refused to look at me when she confessed that. Oh Hell NO! She was still Darius' sex sleeve. Time to twist the knife.

"You told me you are Darius' girl," I threw her words back at her. She buried her face in a pillow and started to sob. I would have been aghast except Mom, the presentimental witch that she was, had warned me about this feminine tactic to avoid responsibility.

"Stop that," I grew stormy-serious. "You don't get to cry, Brandy. I keep showing you I care for you and I certainly want you. You are the one with another man."

"That's not fair," she turned her tear-streaked face my way. Yep, it was an act. "You know that Darius and I are ... complicated."

I sat up. Two could play this game. Besides, there was another girl I truly was interested in and by Brandy-logic, I was free to play the field.

"No," I shook my head in denial. "It is not complicated. You want to fuck us both ..."

"No Vlad," she protested. "I only want to have sex with you ... it is just ... Darius has this hold over me."

"You are not asking for my help breaking free," I pointed out.

"Vlad," she reached out and stroked my bicep, "You know it's ..."

"Oh fuck yeah!" Taliyah sang out. Apparently those internet tutorials on 'finger-play' and non-penetrative erogenous zones had paid some vital dividends for Mikhail. I had delivered fuck-all orgasms to Brandy already today, yet she suddenly looked jealous. I could deal with that. I slid off the bed to some urgent pouting on her part. She didn't have to wait long.

I pulled her off the bed by her left hand and into my arms.

"Ow," she squeaked as I put a stinging, cupped hand to her bottom. She tried to maneuver away and the chase was on. If she tried to face me, I tickled her. When she tried to avoid me, her butt got a good spanking. She squeaked, squawked, giggled and yelped playfully as I hunted her down.

Brandy proved shameless, nimble for such a full-figured dynamo and athletic. She went squealing down the hall, passed the kitchen into the den. When she vaulted the sofa like a pommel horse, she finally was able to put some distance between us. I could get over the sofa just not as fast as she could. She took the momentary reprieve to spin around and shake a scolding finger at me.

"Stop taking me for granted," she surprised me.

"What?" it was my turn to squawk. "I'm not taking advantage of you." Brandy looked up at our ten inch height differential defiantly. "Fine, I'm not taking advantage of you this very second." She countered by poking her chin forward, putting her hands on her hips which caused her tantalizing succulent boobs to bounce.

"Brandy?" Taliyah panted. We both finally looked over at the kitchen bar counter. Taliyah was on her back, her head tilted back so she was gazing at us upside down. Her shirt was rolled up, as was her bra. Mikhail had her legs pushed up with her ankles on his shoulders. He looked wickedly pleased with himself.

"Taliyah?" Brandy returned the questioning tone. "You hate Mikhail." Taliyah turned her head forward and to the side.

"I still hate his cracker-ass, but his tongue ... the bastard refuses to fuck me though," she complained. "It isn't fair that I'm not getting what you clearly ARE getting." Mikhail was sticking to the rules so no tongue-fucking either.

"Taliyah, their Mamma doesn't let them have random sex," Brandy informed her. "You need to talk with ... ah ... Mrs. Samsonov before you get any of the really good stuff." Mom was three ~ four miles away, yet I could still make out the reverberations of her maniacal merriment. Her wacky plan was working for no sane reason I could understand.

"No way," Taliyah grumbled. "I'm not asking their Mamma for shit." Mikhail shrugged then let her legs fall to his sides abruptly.

"I can get tail elsewhere," he snorted.

"You fucker," Taliyah's grumbling turned to a snarl. "At least help me clean up."

"Why should I? I'm not your boyfriend and from what I hear, he treats you like a whore too," he mocked her. Did I mention my brother could be a cruel, pompous ass? Alex was the nice guy of the three of us. I was glad I had Mikhail for this episode because I bet Alex would have gone off-program.

Alex didn't need to start having feelings for a girl who'd feed him to Darius' crowds without a hint of regret.

"Vlad, do something?" Brandy demanded with a pout for extra oomph.

"Like what?" I countered. "You are the ones who are cheating on your boyfriends and using us for your dirty-little-secret, sexual pleasures. We could be with girls that give a damn about us."

"Stop being such a bastard," Brandy slapped me in my left pectoral. She followed that attack up by rushing into my arms, wrapping her arms around my waist and holding me tight as she pressed her ear to my heart. What?

I was beginning to wonder if I had been lucky never having a serious girlfriend before. For that matter, I was reconsidering whether my Father's blasé attitude toward women might indeed be the right way to go.

"Frankly, Brandy ... I don't give a damn," I adopted my best Rhett Butler. "I haven't had this," I squeezed her ass so strongly she had to rise up against me.

"I thought ... thought you would be different," Brandy was somewhat shocked by my raw, brutal demands. She meant she thought I'd be more like one of the spineless limp-dick White boy she'd grown up with. I fucking hated stereotypes.

"I am different. I don't have to dress you in a dozen men's semen to mark you as my own."

"I'll take you when I want, how I want and where I want ... unless you run away ... really, really fast." I spanked both cheeks at once. "Wench - bedroom - NOW!" Brandy gasped in pleasure, struggled free and beat her little wench-feet back to the bedroom. I strode after her like the Captain of my own World.

"Why can't you be more like him?" Taliyah complained to Mikhail. He had other things on his mind. "Hey ... stop that ... I'm not Brandy. I don't ... aaahhh ... take it up the ass ... I said ... aaahhh ... stop that."

"Bitch, the horse is outside. Make up your mind right now, or I'm going to make it up for you," he growled back.

"I'll bite your dick off, White Boy," she snarled in response. Since I didn't hear a door slamming, I assumed she chose to challenge Mikhail. I don't understand women. Back in the master bedroom once more, Brandy was trying to hide beneath the comforter.

"Vlad, can we talk for a ..." she balked when I ripped the comforter out of her 'frightened' hands and off the bed on one mighty yank. "Vlad!"

I was on her in a flash. I didn't go straight for the anal intercourse. First we wrestled around. She nipped and I kissed her and suckled hard enough on both nipples to give her hickies.

She didn't claw me, nut me, or hit me all that hard so I figured this was what my Mom had called 'aggressive foreplay'. What I did know was by the time I had rolled her onto her stomach, her butt was pressing and wiggling against my cock with persistent need.

"Lube," I exclaimed. She froze up, figuratively (she was slick with hot, sticky sweat), and waited for me to 'prep' her with one finger ~ she'd felt a lot tighter this time out ~ and only reinvigorated her urgent writhing once I'd returned to my dominant spot over her. Even with lube in her anus and a generous coating on my phallus, it was tough going.

In hindsight, I should have taken it easier on her, but I was inexperienced and Brandy was willing to scream into the pillow instead of telling me to slow down.

"Damn," I grunted. "That's ... tight ..."

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Does it hurt?" I stupidly inquired.

"Yessss ..." she whispered.

"Good," I growled. I pulled back until my glans dilated her sphincter, then slammed in hard and fast again. It hurt my cockhead, but I did it again and again anyway.

I could make out her sobbing. While I was formulating a new plan, her thighs and ass began to quiver. The vibrations reverberated over her entire body and then she howled like a Lost Soul discovering Paradise. It was hardly something I could call a human noise. It was definitely jubilant.

"Ha ... ha ... harder," she wheezed. "Fuck me ..." and I started repeatedly pile-driving her butthole. The first time I had been using my hips. This outing I worked all my brawn and weight into my thrusts. Her vaginal secretions made a mess of the sheets, coated her thighs and my scrotum and made this oddly erotic squelching noise every time I bottomed out in her rectum.

I kept going, despite all-over muscle cramps, both of us being drenched in sweat and finally Brandy losing her voice until I shot-gunned a full load of cum deep into her intestines (perhaps an exaggeration). Brandy lay there, motionless after I rolled off. After two, or three, minutes, she mumbled something.

"What?" I rolled onto my side and petted her spine from the nape of her neck to the small of her a back. She mumbled something again. I kissed her behind the left ear, nibbled on the lobe then repeated my question.

"I really do love you," she moaned. Shit.

"Ah - ah- aha - yeah - bi - bitch - ah - ha - is that all you - ah - got White boy," Taliyah was getting progressively louder from the front area. I could hear the recliner creaking and imagined it rocking back and forth. This I had to see. Brandy was dead weight as I tried to drag her with me out of bed. I doubled back, swept her up into my arms bride-style and quick-footed it toward the noise.

Taliyah's shoulders and head were evident over the back of the leather recliner. Her face was a mask of pleasurable pain, her eyes squeezed tightly shut and her muscles strained whenever she rocked back. Mikhail was behind her, rhythmically pushing her forward then letting her rock back. His countenance was one of intense concentration. They were both naked and working up a sheen of sweat.

My bet was on him trying to not be sadistic more than stopping himself from coming too soon. We Samsonov men had some incredible stamina to go with our bulky size.

"Mikhail, I knew you couldn't turn Taliyah away for long," Brandy heaved with amused exhaustion. Mikhail shook his head in the negative.

"How's that ass, Bro?" I teased him. Brandy looked up at me uncertainly, then back to Taliyah. The Black girl's head hung in shame but that didn't stop her form giving back as good as she got.

"Taliyah!" Brandy gasped. "You gave up your ass ... your anal virginity to Mikhail? I thought you would never give it up?"

"He held me down," she grunted. She was clearly lying about my Brother overwhelming her as well as her raunchy gratification. Against all reason, Brandy began licking my neck and rubbing her torso, ass and thigh against my chest and arms.

"Mikhail, take her to the sofa," I suggested. He looked up quizzically so I hefted Brandy high enough to cause her to 'meep'. I took Brandy to the sofa, placed her knees on the cushions and bent her chest on the back rest. Taking her by the hips with one hand, I pulled her rump back as I impaled her sphincter on my reanimated cock for one more ride.

Eight strokes in and Taliyah and Mikhail appeared beside us. Brandy was in pure bliss. Taliyah squinted at her, then slowly gave into her own rapture. I'd always considered anal sex to be painful for the 'catcher' and not something a person could get into. Then I made allowances for Brandy's individual kink. Now I had Taliyah giving her asshole up to my brother and going wild.

I seriously began accepting my novice status and the sad reality: Mom must have been a highly proficient slut to be giving such good advice to her nearly virginal sons. Her awkward (for us) verbal lessons, so hard to believe at the time, were proving timely and terribly accurate. The last trick, she said, was to treat a woman like you owned her while not to treating her like some random orifice.

When I picked up the pace on Brandy's tight bunghole, Mikhail matched me. What was ecstasy for Brandy turned out to be too much for the anal virgin Taliyah. She bit down on the sofa cushion in order to stifle her scream. Taliyah vibrated up against him as her climax rocked her in a series of savage tidal surges.

Brandy soaked in Taliyah's fuck-stunned look while Mikhail's gaze was one of frank appraisal of my girl's physical sensuality. She didn't press back to meet my thrusts, instead presenting her ass for the best angle of attack. Brandy squeezed her anus, and rotated her hips to give me as much stimulation as I was giving her.

"Damn Vlad, your bitch has it going on," Mikhail laughed. Brandy shot me a quick look. Taliyah looked downright insulted by the comparison.

"Her name is Brandy - not bitch, Mik," I glared back, "and your woman is looking unappreciated." Calling him Mik told my brother I thought he'd crossed the line. Brandy's response was immediate.

She arched her back up until her body was parallel to mine. Brandy kept up her gyrations allowing me to fondle her bodacious bosom while engaging her in a deep, soul-draining French exploration of the Lost Continent. The sexual act was a never-ending journey. Sensing she wanted to keep that pose for everyone's benefit, I slipped two finger from my right hand into our mouths.

Those slick fingers went down to her clit and pinched that mighty nub between them. That really set her off. My left hand migrated from nipple to nipple, giving each areola a spirited slap. Her whines became orgasmic.

"Why won't you kiss me like that?" Taliyah griped.

"Because I don't feel like picking some other guy's pubic hair out of your teeth," he mocked her. They started struggling, but Mikhail wouldn't let her turn around. He did make a concession to her amorous desires by planting kisses on her neck and ear. That mollified Taliyah somewhat, though she didn't stop trying to break free. One titanic exhalation brought Brandy crashing down from her latest climax.

She hung limply in my embrace while I cradled her in my arms.

"Take a look at your brother," Taliyah moaned. "He knows how to treat a lover, you Neanderthal. You could learn something."

"I like my Black Bitches quiet," he teased. "Why can't you learn that? Is it too complicated for you to understand?"

That new bit of outraged allowed Taliyah to break free. As she spun around, Mikhail wisely (and stunningly) retreated.

"I ought 'a smack some color into you, Asshole," she glared.

"That's only fair," he raced behind the sweaty recliner. "I sure pumped a whole lot of white into you."

"Rashaan is going to kill you when he finds out what you did to me," she screamed. That was her boyfriend, the starting quarterback of the football team.

"Unless you want to visit him in the hospital, he'd better bring help," Mikhail kept mocking her. "I'm sure he'll love you giving up the hole you wouldn't give him."

"ARRRRRRRHHHH!!" Taliyah screamed loud enough to give me and Brandy a start. "You forced me and I'll let him know it."

"That's two people lying and two telling the truth, Taliyah," he generously insinuated the Brandy would back her friend over her fuck-buddy. "Besides, this is redneck Davis County, not niggah-loving Kingston. The law is on my side."

That was one 'N-word' too many. Taliyah kept chasing Mikhail who kept taunting her. Playtime had to end. The Sun was starting to set outside. Brandy seemed fascinated with the exchange of barbs mainly because I doubted she'd ever seen a White man openly confront the Black-White divide so fearlessly. This wasn't rednecks throwing empty beer cans and insults from the back of a moving pick-up truck.

Mikhail was absolutely confident in his ability to withstand any retribution the Black high school power structure could throw his way. I was more worried about Dad and Mom - Dad wouldn't approve of our promiscuity - Mom had yet to bust up Taliyah to her satisfaction. How she'd handle Mikhail's butt-plugging solution was unknown to me.

The immediate problem: Mikhail couldn't resist sticking verbal barbs into Taliyah and Taliyah always rose to the bait. My solution was to have Brandy get Taliyah back to the master bedroom while I gathered up her clothes. As Mikhail handed me her bra - he'd thrown it across the room when stripping her,

"I didn't ham it up too much, did I?" he winked.

"Nah. I think she thinks you are a complete and utter bastard," I replied in a low voice.

"Damn, I really wanted fuck her today. She's smells great and she's fierce - a real tiger," he kept smiling. Ah crap. Maybe he was smitten too. There was no way I could clue either Brandy, or Taliyah in on that. As fun as fucking Brandy was, as well as me enjoying being in her company, we had a golden opportunity here.

Tomorrow a vengeful Taliyah would unload on Rashaan. He'd want payback. Darius would stop him until he found out I'd banged Brandy all over the place as well. Then we'd let the avalanche take its course. Letting slip our Dad was going to come see us at basketball practice ~ Mom would talk him into that for us ~ would guarantee a fight during school hours.

Tomorrow was Thursday and Friday was an 'away' game so the football team couldn't get us after school then. That meant the team would be leaving school before the end of seventh period on Friday and there was no way they could wait to beat us up until next Monday. I had little doubt Darius would smell a set up. Convincing his minions of that would be the impossible part.

In the bedroom, Taliyah was giving me a rather peculiar look.

"Are you afraid I'll steal something?" she sniped.

"What do you mean by that?" I was puzzled.

"He's not like that," Brandy defended me ... from what, I wasn't sure.

"He's White, you're White and his family are a bunch of thieves anyway," she spat. Again ... huh?

"Brandy?" I inquired. She gave me a confused look back. "Okay, both of you should remember I'm from Bumfuck Alaska, before I came here I knew precisely four Black people and one of those was an infant ... and go from there."

"Oh," Brandy nodded. Clearly I was a simpleton. "Taliyah thinks you don't trust her back here with only me because she's African-American and you believe she'll steal something."

I laughed loud and hard, my restive cock bouncing along with me. Both girls appeared pissed at my reaction, so I felt I needed to explain.

123456...9