WNR vs LAX

Story Info
Winona's just woken up and she's late for her flight!
4.2k words
4.29
12k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside Winona's bedroom, her two bushy Moon Flowers swayed in the breeze on the yellow stucco terrace, their delicate cream white trumpet flowers still in bloom from the previous night, elegant and erect. Down from the wide sun bleached street below, the lazy murmur of morning traffic was slowly rising to a low roar. The high pitch whine of delivery trucks coming to a lazy halt, doors slamming. Short clipped shouts.

A breeze blew into the bedroom, gently caressing Winona's topless body, dancing along the curve of her shaven armpits, it blew circles around her ample bosom, gently coaxing her sleepy nipples into alertness. Groaning she slowly surfaced into wakefulness, blinking in the muted sunlight of the morning room.

The alarm clock on the mahogany bed stand showed 08.30. Two hours until her flight departed! She had overslept! Scrambling out of bed, her heavy breasts flopping comically as she groped for her phone.

"Yes hello? A cab for White Stone Hill number 27 to LAX, pronto!"

Flinging the phone into her bag she began rummaging for underwear, Jesus no clean undies!? I thought of everything but the underwear, great Winona just great. Ok, prioritize, I can buy fresh underwear later, right now I just need to get going. Buoyed by her cool headedness, she stopped up in front of her mahogany wall length mirror, pouted, jiggled her breasts a little, smiling, she spun around briskly and waggled her butt. Lookin good Winona! But, jeez I'm so late! Let's get going she thought as she darted around excitedly, grabbing last minute things, her thighs working her long legs, breasts bouncing around. She presently slipped into her short beige Armani skirt and matching top. Her stomach suddenly rumbled ominously. Jeez, what a time for last night's Mexican meal to declare its presence! She heard a honk from the street: The cab! God, I'll have to hold it in till I reach the airport. "Ok Winona, you can do this, relax, concentrate."

Taking a deep breath, she slung her pack over her shoulder, put on her large black Gucci sunglasses, picked up her suitcase and shoes and padded out the door barefoot.

Heavy, street level heat mixed with fumes swept over her as she stepped from the building to the sidewalk, her cab waiting idly by the curb, the driver sat smoking, one thick tanned hairy arm hanging out the window. He motioned to get out and help with her bags as he saw her ambling towards the cab.

"I've got it!" She smiled, signaling gamely with a raised arm. As the cabbie clicked the boot open she flung her suitcase in, slammed it shut, rushed around the side and slid onto to the back seat. With a sigh she placed her bag on the seat and her shoes on the floor.

Amused, the cab driver smiled, eyeing her in the rear view mirror.

"LAX m'am?"

"ASAP, I'll make it worth your while"

"You're already well on the way, miss" he said leering. Suddenly self-conscious she peered around, jeez! Her left boob was hanging out!

"Ohhh! Ahhgghh, dam this top!"

"No bra huh? I can dig it" he grinned.

"Ok so I overslept, I was in a rush." Blushing, she tucked it back in. Wanting to draw attention away from her breasts, she retrieved a hairbrush from her bag and began brushing her silky smooth, jet black shoulder length hair.

"Ah, umm, miss, your...ahem" he gestured towards his crotch area. Her skirt had ridden up, exposing her elegant, lithe inner thighs and well kempt bush.

"Jeez! I'm so sorry, this is so embarrassing"

flustered, she closed her legs, pushing her butt forward, and pulled her skirt back down, smoothing it around her thighs

"You won't hear me complaining m'am"

the cab driver exclaimed, eyes smiling cheekily. He plucked a cigarette from an open pack resting in the compartment by his seat. Flashing an embarrassed smile, she continued brushing her hair.

There is something about this woman, the cabbie thought to himself, she's plucky, unhindered by embarrassment, she carries herself well. I wonder how far she'll go to make her flight.

"You know it's not often you get to see such a nice bush on a woman, nowadays they all shave, you know, shaven haven" he said matter-of-factly.

"Huh?!"

She abruptly stopped brushing and stared at the cabbie.

"You know it's pretty naughty to walk around like that, commando, if you know what I mean.

"Listen, don't get any ideas mister, I was in a rush ok, now I have to buy underwear at the airport and that's if I even have time, God I'm so late!"

"You know miss I can get you to the airport in no time. I happen to know a shortcut, bypasses all the morning traffic."

"You do? oh jeez that's perfect!" She said, cocking her head gamely, resting her hands in her lap. "Finally, a stroke of luck! Put the pedal to the metal sir and this is yours."

She flashed a crisp 50 from her black D&G leather purse.

"How about you save that for new pair of bra and panties" he said grinning. "And show me some more of that hot body of yours!"

"Wha?! Don't kid around here I've got to be on this flight! Here, how about 100?"

He heard it in her voice, a faux reluctance, she wasn't fooling anyone! He had her. These women are so kinky nowadays. What a time to be alive in!

He looked triumphantly at her through the rear view, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh Jesus, ok whatever. But you better get me there in time or there'll be hell to pay!"

"Oh scouts honor ma'm!" He said, saluting.

Reluctantly she began rolling up her skirt. She glanced around nervously, at least the windows were tinted, she thought to herself, a sharp pang of excitement shot from her crotch in all directions throughout her body.

The cabbie watched as she glanced around, biting her lower lip slightly, his dark vigilant eyes darting between the highway and the rear view mirror.

"Lift yourself up a bit back there! No slacking off!"

rolling her eyes she leaned back, pushing her crotch up.

"I wanna see how you look with those magnificent legs spread."

"Whaddaya think I am, some kind of gymnast or something?! Jeez."

She swung her legs up, hooking her feet behind the front seat headrests.

"There, how's that, happy pappy?"

"Oh, pappy happy, pappy veeery happy!"

Stroking her hands up and down her legs she moved her crotch around, looking down admiringly at herself.

"Now from behind too" He said.

Obediently she got up and kneeled on the seat. Feeling her self-control slip a little, she relaxed her lithe body, her hind awakening, gaining a mind of its own it pushed itself up and out, almost entirely without her willing it began its erotic rhythm back and forth. She panted.

"God, I'm getting turned on by this!

"Mmm, glad you're enjoying this too missy!"

"Hey! It's not like that! It's just so dam hot in here!" But her voice rose excitedly

"Gahh!"

"it's hot in here alright, and getting hotter by the second!"

Talk about rear view mirror, he chuckled to himself. Presently he slid the front window down, letting in a whoosh of cool summer air that blew playfully around Winona's undulating behind, she gasped, God it felt good!

"Spread those cheeks wide, lemme see!"

"Whaddaya wanna see that for?!" She exclaimed breathlessly.

"You wanna make that flight right?"

"Gdd, hrhmph."

Pushing out her ass as much as she could she grabbed her buttocks, pulling them apart and exposing her taught asshole, it quivered excitedly.

"More!!"

"Grrr! Gah! It won't go any further dammit!"

Without warning her stomach rumbled, her asshole suddenly letting rip a thunderous fart.

"Holy moley that's more than I bargained for!"

Her face contorted in a helpless, ridiculous grin

"Argh, gah!"

"Phew you're on fire girl! Let me guess, no time for the toilet this morning huh?"

He laughed triumphantly. An excitement like lightning gripped her and she gave in to it, her back relaxed, face pressed against the upholstery, sunglasses askew.

"Quit slacking off! Keep that hot farthole on display missy!"

"Jeez! don't call it that, dammit, I can't spread my ass any wider or I'll fucking.....I'll fucking shit all over your dam cab!"

Her pride sank, giving way to more waves of feverish excitement. She gasped as she strained to keep it in, fidgeting to keep her sweaty buttocks apart. She felt her pussy moistening, her nipples hardening.

"You better keep that wild, hot stink hole under control woman." Putting both hands on the wheel he said authoritatively: "Alright, Miss Farty Pants, as punishment for letting rip in my cab like that you can go ahead and strip naked."

"Oh gddd, hrmph."

She turned around pouting defiantly, deliberately. Panting, she took off her skirt and pulled her top off over her head, her big naked breasts flopped down into their natural position, a layer of sweat covered her body, her hard erect nipples glistening in the sunlight.

"Whoa mama!" exclaimed the cabbie, wide eyed he almost swerved into the adjacent lane. "You truly are a goddess among mortals!"

Smiling seductively, she put her arms behind her back and languidly began moving her upper body from side to side.

"Like this?"

Her big tits made a comical, flat slapping noise as they smacked against her sides and armpits, she bit her lip suppressing a smile. Catching a whiff of yesterday's perfume, she sniffed at her armpits, giving tiny uncontrolled yelps of excitement.

"Yeah, smell those hot pits girl!"

She arched her back, momentarily succumbing so some prime animal state, abandoning all civilized posture, she bucked, swinging her breasts awkwardly, blushing and sniffing lustily at the intoxicating scent of perfume and armpit sweat.

Surfacing back to reality she glanced out the window, lost in her lustiness she hadn't realized they'd stopped at an intersection, a young boy sat wide eyed in an adjacent Studebaker, gawping with a smartphone held up in front of him.

Ashamedly, Winona brought her arms down over her breasts but it was too late.

"Dammit aren't these windows tinted?" She panted.

"Not quite enough I guess! Kids these days huh, you can't do anything without some smartass capturing it on their dam phone." The cabbie shook his head, plucking a cigarette from its package. "How rude of me" he said, offering Winona the pack. Lazily, she accepted. He tossed her the lighter, she fumbled for it but it struck her on the nose, falling to the floor. Annoyed now she bent down to pick it up, cursing under her breath.

"Sorry!" The cabbie smirked.

Presently she began reaching for her clothes.

"Uh uh uh! You can stay like that for the rest of the ride"

"But!?"

"No buts missy! them's the rules. He chuckled to himself. These gals.

"We're almost there you know, can I at least put my shoes on?"

"Fine" he said, blowing smoke out the window, he adjusted the mirror and watched contently as she sat, one leg up on the seat at a time, tits jiggling busily as she strapped herself into her posh black Gucci high heels. There, at least I'm partially ready to hop out of this kinkified sweatbox, she thought to herself.

She rummaged in her back and brought out her make-up kit, the cabbie watched inquisitively as Winona applied eyeliner, one elbow resting on her knee. He raised an eyebrow suggestively, grunting she swung her legs up, feet resting on the seat and pushed her crotch forward.

"Oh you needn't have, I was merely admiring your artistic skills, but since you assumed the position you can stay like that while you make yourself pretty."

She pouted playfully, rolling her eyes at him. He switched the radio on, Buffalo Springfield's 'Expecting to Fly'. Her eyes lit up.

"Ohh I love that song!"

He watched as she concentrated on the little flip up mirror in her makeup kit, miming the lyrics and humming along contently. Occasionally pulling cute faces as she blinked the mascara into place. Her large breasts bobbing merrily as she gently swayed to the music, her big Mediterranean looking nipples quivering slightly.

Presently she finished applying her burgundy lipstick, smacking her lips. She put her legs together, clasped her hands on her knees, cocked her head and pulled a funny face, sucking in her cheeks and crossing her eyes.

"Well, how do I look pappy?"

He laughed approvingly, slapping the steering wheel and giving a thumbs up. Refreshed by the makeup she felt good, sufficiently in control to fully enjoy her otherwise humiliating predicament she leaned back cross legged, lighting up one of her Indonesian Sampoerna cigarettes and gazed contently through window.

Past the blur of cars in motion the yellow arches of a MacDonald's "M" glinted in the sun beneath a California blue sky. A parked patrol car, its driver leaning into the window of a black sedan, one hand on his gun. A hubbub of people brandishing banners, rallying against a new Scientology building. Ahh, goodbye for now L.A, she thought wistfully. I'll see you on the flipside.

"Alright, Tits McGee, approaching LAX, you'd better toss those threads back on." He smiled a cheeky smile through the mirror.

"Tits McGee? Threads?" She snorted, flashing him a condescending smile. "I'll have you know this is an Armani suit, Spring collection." She deftly slipped into her outfit as they approached the departure lounge.

"Well, it's been a pleasure missy, you have a safe flight now, and don't forget to buy some underwear! I'll see you around!" He winked knowingly at her as she retrieved her suitcase.

"Not if I see you first"

she quipped as she passed by on the concourse, blowing him a kiss before turning gracefully and strolling purposefully towards the departures entrance.

Once inside she put down her suitcase, glancing briefly back outside. Gosh he's still there, the creep. She couldn't help smiling. Gathering up her ticket she adjusted her top and smoothed down her skirt. She popped a piece of gum in her mouth, and set off towards her gate. Her high heels clicking out the satisfying rhythm of female pride as she walked her elegant walk.

Her destination was Santa Cruz, Bolivia. She was travelling on behalf of her boss Mr. Gio Zentano, head of G.Z Publishing, to finalize a deal regarding distribution of a new series of travel books focusing on Bolivia.

It was the third time in so many years Winona Perry had been sent out on such a mission, despite her position as head publisher. But she didn't complain, if she could get some travelling done whilst playing the part of sultry business, providing big shot clients with a bit of sultry business woman sassiness, it as A-OK with her. A-OK, as she always said to Gio, him grinning back and in Latino drawl replying A-OK missy Perry with a thumbs up.

"Missy," what was with that, the cabbie had called me missy too. Well I guess it appeals to a part of me, being a missy. It's not like I need to do much acting to play this part anyhow. She smiled, biting her lower lip slightly and suddenly remembering her current degree of nakedness under the beige business attire, eyes momentarily flashing as a wave of excitable vulnerability washed over her.

She pictured arriving at her hotel, the smell of fresh sheets in the room, a cool cocktail by the pool, and about the playthings in her suitcase. Alright Winona, focus now. She had half an hour, she was cutting it close, if only there was a toilet near she might just have time before boarding, glancing around craning her neck as she fanned herself with the ticket, no sign of any toilets in the proximity, dammit. Maybe there'll be some by the boarding gate.

A few other people were still in the que when she arrived at gate L-57. Phew! She stood catching her breath as the suitcases were scanned, a heavyset South American woman waddled tentatively through the scanner gate. It was Winona's turn, she lay her purse and bag on the plastic tray and placed her luggage up on the conveyer belt.

At the monitoring screens sat Miguel, bored dark eyes trained on the little screen, along rolled Winona's suitcase, his eyes lit up in interest as he noticed the contents slide by: 3 penis shaped objects, he knew the drill: dildos. He glanced up excitedly, a smile creeping across his face as he spotted Winona about to walk through the scanner. She held her breath and strolled through. BEEP! Oh my lord, she thought, just my luck.

"Step aside please miss" Michelle, a tall blonde middle aged woman announced as she ushered Winona aside.

"Do you have metal on your person ma'm? any coins, metal buttons?"

"No, I, I don't, just this suit, there shouldn't be any metal parts in it."

"Ok ma'm, please stand with your legs apart and your arms out to the side."

Winona reluctantly positioned herself as told, causing her skirt to ride high up her thighs, feeling exposed, she blushed slightly, wondering how much of her had now become visible. Glancing down, it didn't seem too bad. The lady scanned her from top to toe with a hand held scanning device, once again: BEEP! She could feel eyes on her now, she had attracted attention from the other passengers. She was glad to have her sunglasses on. Miguel came over to the scene and conferred quickly with Michelle. Presently Miguel approached Winona.

"Excuse me miss, would you step this way? Just a quick body search and luggage check, it shouldn't take long." Smiling he held his arm out, showing the way to a row of doors.

There was something sinisterly knowing in that smile of his, Winona pondered, like he knows some secret of mine. Then it dawned on her, of course! My suitcase! The toys! Oh God. She blushed, bracing herself for yet another embarrassing showdown.

Miguel opened the door curtly for Winona, carrying her suitcase for her. Inside he placed the suitcase on a table and began zipping it open, one by one he laid the contents out on a metal table.

Meanwhile, Winona stood curtly lightly a schoolgirl at the headmaster's office, glancing nervously around the room, whistling to herself as Miguel laid out the dildos.

"Ok miss, in a situation like this we are required to do a full body search."

"A strip search!? But I have nothing on me!"

"Eh heh, it is not a strip search exactly ma'm. We don't call it that. However, I will have to ask you to just remove your suit, you can keep your underwear on."

"But, but." Winona sighed.

"I have nothing on underneath this. Listen, I really need to be on this flight, can't you make an exception?"

"I'm very sorry miss, you will have to remove your clothes."

Winona sighed, reluctantly taking off her clothes, yet again, in front of a stranger.

"And the shoes please ma'm" She heard him clearing his throat.

"Relax ma'm, it is standard procedure, and you have a very beautiful body."

"Don't say that!"

Completely naked, Winona stood with her knees together, covering her pussy with one hand and her other arm over her breasts. "Please ma'm I need to ask you to stand up straight and raise your arms in the air."

Rolling her eyes Winona obeyed, her tongue moving defiantly around in her closed mouth. Miguel took the scanner and ran it over her body.

Feeling so exposed, Winona gave in and relaxed, secretly enjoying the situation. Miguel took his time on her long supple legs, breathing in the scent of her sultry sweaty skin, he looked up and saw she had closed her eyes, she bit her lip and a flash of excitement crossed his face.

He brought the scanner up along her side, taking in the profile view of her heavy breasts, large dark nipples, sneaking a sniff of her armpit. Delicioso!

"Ok ma'm, thank you very much, it doesn't seem like yoU!...."

His voice suddenly broke off and he quickly cleared his throat.

"...You do not seem to have any metal on your person. However, I would like to run a routine check for any concealed drugs while we have you here. Unfortunately, we have seen a rise in respectable, businesswomen like yourself involved in drugs trafficking.

12