Woken To Rape

Story Info
Awaken to an intruder...
902 words
3.89
170.8k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eccy
eccy
5 Followers

I awoke in the morning to nothingness, everything was dark. I moved my arm to see if something was blocking my vision, a blanket perhaps. But, I could not move either of my arms, or my legs for that matter. Panic struck and I started to struggle, that's when I got a slap to the face for my efforts, someone was there watching me. Helpless.

I went to scream but when I opened my mouth to yell, something was pushed inside my mouth, stopping me from using my voice. My nose picked up a scent and I tasted it as well, it was a pair of my used panties. I wanted to gag, not being much of a panty sniffer myself, but I couldn't, so helpless, I started to cry.

He gently held my face then, soothing me, "Don't cry please, I promise, you want this."

I stopped crying immediately in shock, how dare he, why would I want to be raped? I wanted to scream at this man and tell him to get lost but I knew I couldn't. Then, he gripped my flimsy nightie and ripped it completely off my body. Yes, I sleep in a flimsy nightie, I live by myself and it was quite a hot night. Underneath, I knew what he was looking at, a pair of C cup breasts and a bright pink thong.

He told me he just wanted to stare at my body for a moment before doing anything else, so he did, it felt like 15 minutes, in reality it was probably just a minute. Then, he bit my nipples and started sucking, licking and nipping at my breasts. Moaning as he did, telling me I had the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen, that i had a wonderful body and should show it off, showering me with compliments, with my nipples being very erect from the attention of his mouth, I must admit I was aroused. It had been months since I last had sex, my body was betraying me. Turned on by my rapist!

My breasts had never gotten so much attention in my life, all this licking and biting and sucking. He then stopped and began kissing everywhere and I do mean everywhere. He started on my face, my forehead, my eyes, cheeks, lips, soft and oh so gentle kisses. Then he paid extra attenetion to my ears, biting and kissing, an extreme pleasure ripped through my body.. Oh how I really wanted to feel his kisses. He started kissing down my jawline, my neck, up and down both arms, he skipped over my breasts and kissed all over my stomach, licking inside my navel.

And then.. He skipped past my pubic region and started kissing up and down my legs, every kiss, every touch was so gentle, it was almost loving. If such a word exists for a rapist. He slowly pulled my thong down to my ankles and breathed in my scent then kissed my pubic hair. This rapist, this man, he knew what he was doing when it came to a womans body. I wanted to move and show him I was starting to accept this intrusion but being bound, gagged and blindfolded really wasn't helping me. He then started kissing down my hair and begin licking at my now very wet pussy lips, he licked and nipped every part, taking special care on my very swollen clit and as soon as he did, the pleasure! What an intense feeling, with most of my senses blocked, I felt such a heightned pleasure, then it hit me. I wanted this rapist to fuck me.

He suddenly stopped and as if reading my mind, I heard him undo his zipper. He u the head of his very hard cock on my clit, it was so sensitive, I began to orgasm, as my juices flowed, he put his cock inside me (which it turned out to be about 11 inches!) and started fucking me so hard with such an intense passion, I could feel his cock hard and big filling my soaking wet pussy now. Fucking away as his life depended on it, god he knew how to fuck. Why this man had to rape, I'll never know! He fucked me helpless for about another 15 minutes, then I felt his cock twitch and I thought he would cum inside of me but he pulled out and came all over my breasts, what a feeling!

He pulled out and stood up, walking to my nightstand, he came back to me and started cleaning his mess, with one of my tissues I realised. "Don't scream," he said. "I'm going to untie you now." He undid the knots and as I was about to get up and run to the bathroom, he firmly but gently pushed me back down and started massaging my wrists and ankles. Trying to ease the pain, I think. He then took out the panties from my mouth and gently kissed me. "I know you wanted this, I was forced to help you realise this. I will come back.' He told me. Just as he got up and made a dash for the door and I seen him, only just, but I know. He did know I wanted this.

If he knew that, then he said he will come back, I am in for a real treat.

eccy
eccy
5 Followers