Wolf

Story Info
A darkly sexual retelling of "Little Red Riding Hood."
768 words
4.12
38.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Red. You can't hide from me forever. Besides, my nose tells me that you're a little excited by all this."

Behind a tree, Red blushed. Yes, the Wolf was a terrifying inhuman beast. Yes, his features were rather grotesque. (Those big eyes! Those monstrous claws! Those sharp teeth!) And yes, he had devoured (in a completely non-sexual way) Red's elderly grandmother.

Yet something about his presence was incredible. Masculine, dark, violent. Her pussy grew wetter.

"I know I killed your granny," he said. "But ya gotta admit, bitch had it comin'."

This was also true, Red reasoned. Granny had been a bitch.

"Listen," he continued. "I ain't gonna lie. They don't call me the Big BAD Wolf for nothin'. But I think you'll enjoy my kind of bad."

Red emerged from her hiding place, confronting him. The Wolf smiled and licked his lips. "What a delicious piece of ass you are."

She smirked. "I bet you say that to all the girls."

"I do. But this time I mean it. God I'd love to shove my dick between those tits."

He approached her, and she was momentarily stricken with fear. The Wolf stood 8 feet tall, with bulging muscles and razor-like teeth. A creature like that could easily rip her apart with his bare hands. But that thought made Red even wetter, juices dripping down her thighs.

And then she saw his cock. Her mouth watered at the sight. It was as long and thick as her forearm, with veins prominently protruding from the shaft. A giant flared head like a purple mushroom. And already oh so hard for her.

She dropped to her knees.

The Wolf leered at her. "What are you doing down there, Little Red?" His expression became serious. "Worship my cock. Show it respect."

Red licked his immense penis from the base to the tip, covering him with her saliva.

"Fuck," he moaned. "That's my good little slut."

She wrapped both hands around his gargantuan pole, and stroked as she suckled his heavy balls. The Wolf's eyes closed with pleasure. He placed his huge claws on the back of her head. Her eyes widened as she remembered who was actually in control here.

"Open wide."

He thrusted deep into her throat; she choked and gagged, and he withdrew. "Too big?" he laughed.

"No," she gasped. "Just big enough."

The Wolf growled, and began fucking her throat. Hard. Deep. She gagged and drooled on his dick, yet grabbed his ass and urged him on.

He withdrew his massive prick from her throat. "Bend over," he growled, pushing her against a tree. "Gonna rip your fucking holes apart."

He shoved himself into her, finding her wet and ready for him. She cried out as his cock stretched her, filled her, like none had before. He covered her with his body, wrapping his powerful arms around her. Holding her while he hammered her tight cunt with his monster.

She loved the feeling of the Wolf's muscular body surrounding her. His musky male odor clouded her thoughts and aroused her even more. She could feel his thrusts becoming more urgent, his grip on her tighter, his claws beginning to draw blood. She loved her effect on him.

Red loved that she could sexually satisfy this immense male monster with her body. But she had one more trick up her sleeve. "Mmm you're about to cum, aren't you," she purred. "Cum between my big tits, baby."

The wolf smiled and pulled his cock from her tight sheath. Red kneeled down before him, trapping his huge cock in her cleavage. He thrust in and out, quickly, feverishly, seeking his release. Every few thrusts, she licked a drop of precum off the huge flared head. His cum was thick and strong flavored; she savored the taste.

Finally, he howled loudly, his cries echoing through the forest. And he came. His cock spewing buckets of thick semen over her face and chest. She licked spunk off his fat prick, and marveled at its intensity of flavor. She greedily licked more off her fat tits, feeling almost drunk.

She was still so turned on, covered in his cum; she slid her fingers between the soft folds of her pussy, rubbing his load into her clit. The Wolf smiled down at her, excitedly watching her masturbate. His gaze put her over the edge, and she exploded while looking into his eyes.

"You're a little whore, aren't you," he smiled.

"Yes," she replied. "Now let's go to my place and I can show you why I'm Red RIDING Hood."

©2015 strainedvoices. All rights reserved.