Wolf

Story Info
It'll make sense.
1.1k words
3.95
27.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefatiri
Nefatiri
53 Followers

He sat unmoving at the edge of the forest, as he had on nights just like this one for as long as she could remember. The silvery moonlight illuminating his steely smooth coat, his eyes steady and aglow in amber flourescence as if he was studying her, desiring her in return.

Slowly he would rise and patrol the crest of the ravine never truly diverting his gaze from her direction. His stout muscled body revealing dark lines parting his thick coat, scars of battles long since fought signaling his position of dominance among those he could call his own. Those he took for his own as often as he pleased in the open night sky. She would hear the howls, the soulful wails of his pack's desire. The loudest and most penetrating, she knew, came from his life mate. Hearing those cries carried to her through the crisp air, destined for her own ears, would chill her body throughout. She wondered what it must be like to be her, to be by his side, allowing his quiet strength to mesh with her desires of him.

Knowing all too well they were separate creatures, those desires he evoked in her were still hard to reconcile within her tense body. Could such a thing bring about the warm beads of wetnesss she now felt dampening between her? Could she give in to the song, plaintive and freeing, and mate with honesty just as those that called to her in the night's distance?

She touched her nipple and was surprised at its erectness. She glanced down to watch the shadows of the blowing trees coming through her window as they danced across her stomach. Her skin painted ashen by the same radiant moonlight that revealed her magical creature along the ridgeline. She never realized to be of like kind, independently stoic and strong and so beautiful, until now. Did the same lust course through her veins for the one who ran with her? She looked up through her window into the silent distance. He was gone.

"Is he still there?" the voice behind her asked.

"He left." she replied unstartled, still fixed at the empty darkness outside. She stood naked, her body awash in the dim light in front of the window. "For good this time", she finished.

"How do you know?" His voice closer now. From the comfort she drew from it she knew he was standing behind her.

Knowing the answer she had finally accepted, she quietly turned to face him. A smile broadened across her face as she stepped towards him, her skin warming to the closeness she now welcomed. A smile, the truest of which she thought had been taken from her until this very moment. Gravitating, she wanted to feel the touch of his skin. By the plump rise in his cock, ever patient as he was, she knew he wanted to feel the same.

She had him in her mouth before her knees reached the floor, feeling him thicken between her eager lips. Holding his legs drawing him towards her hunger, she did wondrous things with the flat of her tongue against his smooth skin. The desire for him within her was strong and ravaged her thoughts. She would claim him as her own, dominant and now sure of their place together in the wilds of her heart. Drawing her head slowly back along his thick shaft she felt his initial growing throb reach for her as she sucked hard on the crown of his penis. Swirling and bobbing around the heat invading her mouth she flicked her tongue in the eye of his cock, coaxing a familiar surrendering moan kindred to those she furtively listened to deep in the forest so many nights before.

She yearned to be claimed as much as she desired taking him. This time, in her heart, she would accept a life mate of her own. All those nights viewing the creature at the edge of the forest had been preparing her. She realized this now. Searching for clues as to how two souls could bind on such a primitive level unlocked her longing and acceptance of her real true desire.

Drawing back a silken thread clinging on her tongue, she absorbed his musk as it mingled with her own aching sweet scent beneath her. The taste of man on the roof of her mouth and back of her throat sent ripples of ecstasy through her body. In a rush he swept her up and carried her towards the bed. The tip of his cock wet from her taking tapping lightly against her bottom at each step as she clung in his embrace. He deposited her in the middle of the bed and lustfully positioned himself behind her. The cool night air tantalizing her moist opening as she thought about bracing against the impending rush of sensation about to course into her. Her smile again knowingly appeared for she knew this time would be different. She had chosen. This time she would accept him and his desires.

He plunged hot inside her filling her to her depth, eliciting not a gasp of resistance rather a cry of devotion knotting her place as alpha female. Finding him so thick and hard after succumbing to her oral feast made her even more aroused, enlivening every nerve in her body. She opened to him more with each thrust letting him in hard and repeatedly, invading her body yet joining with her soul. She felt him large and tense, her gliding lips engulfing him as he secured the sides of her hips to draw her onto him with equal force. The rapture and ravenous ecstasy building a powerful quake within her, delightful muffled sounds emanating from her head burrowed down among the pillows.

At the sudden apex of her frenzy she clenched around his cock locked deep within her. She thought she could hear the howls of the pack far off in the distance. Her own brilliant climax convulsed repeatedly, dipping down to lap his seed from the pool accumulating deep inside her. She was right. She no longer had a need to search for answers in the cascading moonlight and the creature who had allowed her tutelage would no longer come to her at night. She had found her mate and chosen to take him as her own. She had accepted him fully and completely in return. Never before had the coalescence of mind and body been so real, so true.

As the moon started to fall behind the trees casting the room with dappled milky light, she lay there next to him still feeling him inside her. She could feel his heart beat strongly and content in the lull of their synchronous breath. Entwined together in the aromatic unity, she closed her eyes peacefully starting to drift along the bliss. There was no longer a past, only the present that pervaded her thoughts and heightened her senses, here with the man she would solely take as her future.

Nefatiri
Nefatiri
53 Followers