Wolf Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprised, Nafarius rolled onto his side. Propping his head up on his hand he watched as Sam crawled over to Maddie. Each movement was slow and sensual and for his benefit. She continued to entice him even as her attention turned to another. He had already discovered that Sam was extremely sensual and sexual often times waking him during the night to make love. He also knew that her tastes ran to both male and female and he watched in appreciation as she pulled back the covers exposing Maddie's small figure.

Maddie watched wide-eyed as Sam pulled back the blankets. Aroused at the sight of Sam and Nafarius she didn't object and in fact slid over to make more room. Sighing deeply, Maddie closed her eyes as Sam's hand covered one small breast.

Sam watched with a small smile on her face as she stroked and caressed the young woman. She felt protective towards the her but she'd also felt desire. Maddie was in stark contrast to Sam. Where Sam had hair as black as midnight Maddie's was as bright as the sun; her skin, turned bronze by the sun glowed against Sam's alabaster flesh. But the differences didn't end there. Sam was tall with long legs, a narrow waist and ample breasts. Maddie on the other hand was petite, barely coming to the other woman's shoulders with breasts the size of nice small apples.

Those small, pert breasts where rising and falling with each breath the young woman took. Her excitement was evident in the glazed look of her eyes and her scent, which was riding thick in the air. Having driven her to this point Sam sought to give her some relief. Rising up, Sam moved to kneel between the young women's thighs spreading them gently with her hands. Lowering her head, Sam inhaled deeply saturating her senses with the smell of sweet desire. Turning her head she saw Nafarius watching and smiled. It was obvious that he was enjoying the show but she wanted him to be a more active participant.

Nafarius saw the invitation in her eyes and moved to join the two women. Stretching out beside them he was able to kiss and caress Maddie, her firm breasts fitting nicely in his hands. The young woman had little experience with the male members of the pack but she was excited and eager to please. She kissed him back and reaching down grasped his cock firmly in her hand. Nafarius shudder as her inexperienced fingers sought to please him. He had to admit that the fact that she was so fresh and new added to his excitement. He liked knowing that he was one of the few men to ever be with her.

Sam watched her mate struggle with his desire before lowering her head. Using her fingers, she spread the sensitive folds of Maddie's sex exposing the hard, throbbing nub of her desire. She was already wet and Sam reached out to gather the sweet juices with the tip of her tongue.

Maddie cried out against Nafarius' mouth as the first bolts of pleasure passed through her. Encouraged, Sam set about her work licking up the length of her folds before circling her clit with her tongue. Maddie bucked, her hips lifting Sam up off the ground and moaning in pleasure. While Sam continued to lick and suck at the young woman Nafarius had moved to take one nipple in his mouth and the other between his fingers. Together they drove her on until, with her back arched up off the ground, she came. Nafarius eased up on her nipples but continued to suckle until the last of Maddie's orgasm washed over her. Sam, who had slid her fingers inside of Maddie's tight pussy, felt her contracting around her moments before her face was covered with juices. Licking at them, Sam lightened her touch until Maddie collapsed upon the pile of blankets.

Several minutes later Maddie opened her eyes and smiled at them. "Thank you."

Nafarius laughed. "We're not done yet." Quickly he changed positions so that his head was now positioned next to the junctions of Sam's thighs. Rolling over onto his back his smiled at her startled gasp as he pulled her up and over to straddle his face. "I think you've earned a little reward of your own."

Sam gasped again as Nafarius pulled her pussy down onto his face and buried is tongue deep inside of her. She was wet and aching and it wasn't long before she was grinding herself against his face moving closer to her own release. Her hands braced on his abdomen she started to lean forward, planning on taking his cock into her mouth.

Maddie stopped her with a gentle hand on her shoulder. "May I?" She asked quietly.

Sam nodded and watched as Maddie bent to take Nafarius into her mouth. His hips came up off the ground thrusting his cock deeper into her mouth but Maddie didn't seem to have any trouble accommodating him. Soon she was bobbing up and down on his cock, making slurping noises as she sucked and licked at him.

Nafarius knew it wasn't Sam sucking on his cock, this was a new experience and one he was truly enjoying. He could feel his control slipping and he wasn't sure if he should say something or not. Deciding to error on the side of caution, Nafarius released Sam's clit long enough to warn Maddie. "I'm not going to be able to hold back much longer."

"Don't." Maddie wanted to taste him and she didn't know if she would ever get the change again.

Sam shuddered, feeling her body begin to tighten as Nafarius thrust his hips up into Maddie's waiting mouth. His movements on her clit grew more furious until he was nursing on the tender nub, his hands roughly gripping her hips. A low growl started in his chest and raced up into his throat vibrating against Sam's pussy. The combined pleasure sent her flying over the edge, wave after wave of pleasure crashing over her and causing Sam to cry out. At the same time Nafarius felt the heat of his seed as it worked its way from his balls and up his cock before exploding into Maddie's mouth. The young woman, happy to receive something so precious, gulped furiously careful to take it all.

In a pile of sweaty, satisfied flesh the three of them collapsed onto the pile of blankets. Not bothering to cover up the three of them fell asleep, their arms and legs entwined. Like their ancestors they slept together in a pile, taking comfort in their closeness. As he fell asleep Nafarius couldn't help but wonder what had just happened to his life.

To be continued...

12