Wolf-Men Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman hiking in the forest encounters two aroused wolf-men.
1.5k words
4.09
36.9k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she first saw the two figures come around a bend in the trail, she assumed they were other humans enjoying a rarely-afforded foray into true wilderness. Forest service officials had announced the wolf-men and their packs had moved south to California last week. This area was supposed to be free of them and safe for day hiking.

But as she walked closer to the bend and the two figures, she could see them clearly through the light fog, two naked men intently staring at her and lightly sniffing the air every few breaths. A thrill of terror coursed through her.

One was dark and large, larger than the tallest human male she had ever seen, with the bulky, muscular build of a breeding male. The other was silver and small for a wolf-man, barely six feet, with lean and ropy muscles. If they had been females, they might have ignored her and carried on with their business. But these were males. There was only one thing she could do.

Although it defied every instinct, she turned her back to them and got down on all fours, presenting herself to the two approaching males, her ass high in the air and her left cheek resting against the ground. The leaves near her face stirred with each of her nervous pants.

Behind her, each male lifted his nose into the air and inhaled deeply several times.

"Can you smell it?," the large one rumbled to the smaller.

The smaller one yipped in acknowledgement. The woman's body started at the noise and she tucked her head between her arms, but tensely held her position.

The large male lifted a lip and showed his left canines to the smaller male, then padded toward the female in front of them. When he was just behind her, he got down on all fours with his head near her upturned ass and inhaled deeply again. Whatever he scented made him rumble deeply. He turned back to look at the smaller male and cocked his head in a beckoning gesture.

The smaller male cautiously approached, dropping to all fours farther away than the large male had and approaching submissively on all fours. The large male grabbed the scruff of the smaller male when he was within reach and licked a trail from his jaw up to his ear, then directed the other male's head to the female's upturned ass. The large male released his grip on the smaller male and inhaled again, prompting the smaller male, who followed his example. The smaller male looked at the large male and let out a quiet whine. The large male sat back on his heels and looked at the smaller male, who was staring intently at the female presenting herself before them.

"Prepare her," he growled at the smaller male.

The smaller male's tongue snaked out, licking from the bottom to the top of the crevice outlined by the tight Spandex shorts covering the female. He went with her as she let out a muted cry and started forward fearfully at the contact. The large male growled at the smaller male, who let out a high-pitched whine and rested his head in the small of the female's back. The smaller male began to gently run one hand up and down the female's left thigh, making small soothing noises and looking over pleadingly at the large male. The large male was panting slightly with the effort of restraining himself but did not move toward the female until the smaller male whined, "Please?"

At this point the female's body was wracked by full-body shivers of panic. The large male leaned forward from his crouch and placed his left hand on her right hip, carefully running it along her back and up to her left shoulder. He followed with his head, tucking his nose into the small of her neck with a sniff and a lick.

"On your back," he soothed, breathing lightly into her ear and then licking along the shell of it. Behind her, the smaller male was still gently stroking her thigh, with his strokes now extending down along her calf, back up to her knee, her hip, lightly carressing her buttock, and then down again.

She followed the large male's insistent upward pressure on her left shoulder and rolled to her left onto her back. The large male's face remained buried in the crook of her neck, with occasional licks and nibbles, but his left hand dropped from her shoulder and trailed lightly across her chest to rest on her ribs, snuggly cupping the bottom of her right breast. The smaller male anchored her right thigh as she rolled, and pressed open her left, leaving her center open and vulnerable to his attentions. He lightly nosed the area over her clit and then licked her again, bottom to top, before resuming his gentle stroking of her right leg with his left hand; but this time, he stroked on the inside, starting on the sensitive place inside of her thigh, the back of her knee, down to her ankle, and back up. She whimpered whenever his thumb strayed to tap lightly on her clit. The males patiently attended to the female in this way for several minutes, until the smaller male felt her thighs relax into the open position.

"Good girl," he whispered as he leaned in to nose her clit again.

Taking his cue, the large male gently rubbed his thumb up her right breast until he was circling her nipple lightly. The female's panting grew heavier even as her body softened beneath the males' attentions. When she arched her breasts up into the large male's touch, he slid his hand away, down to the bottom of her shirt, then slid it underneath and back up along her bare skin, moaning slightly at the feel of her warm, crinkly areola. He delicately pinched it, eliciting a gasp from her, a cue for the smaller male. Instead of stopping at the inside of her thigh, the smaller male's hand continued up to the waistband of her pants.

"Up," he urged, and ran his hands along the waistband, lightly pressuring her buttocks to lift so he could pull down her pants and expose her. She lifted for him, and he worked on her pants and shoes while the large male moved from licking at her neck to nuzzle her right nipple. She moaned and twined the fingers of her left hand into his coarse, dark hair, urging him on. The second her vulva was available, the large male's left hand fell from her right nipple down to carefully tap her clitoris. She tensed below him. He very lightly growled at her and lifted his head from where it was nuzzling her left nipple to hover over her lips. He panted several warm breaths of air on her lips, and when his lips butterflied against hers, he began delicately massaging her clitoris. She exhaled against his lips.

Having completed exposed the female's bottom half, the smaller male whined at the larger male, carefully avoiding looking at the female's exposed and glistening vulva. Instead, he licked a line along the inside of the large male's calf. The large male opened his thighs, revealing a thick, aroused penis nestled in a forest of black pubic hair. The smaller male carefully took it into his mouth. The large male grunted, tongue escaping to brush against the seam of the female's lips. She sighed and relaxed her lips, his tongue entering to heatedly stroke her own before withdrawing again. He pulled away from her lips and caressed her collarbone with his lips, whispering, "What do you need to climax?"

"This," she panted, bucking against his fingers that were still massaging her clit.

She directed his head to her neck, which he licked.

"That," she squeaked.

The smaller male whined and began humping the large male's thigh as he lapped at his penis. The large male was nuzzling vigorously at the female's neck when he felt her start to tense.

"That's it," he encouraged, nipping at her neck lightly. His fingers increased the speed and friction against her clitoris. She writhed against him, legs falling open and closed as she tried to get the pressure just right. Her panting suddenly stopped, and she went rigid under him.

"Very good," the large male growled into her neck, slowly stroking her through her orgasm until she relaxed beneath him.

"Oh, thank you," she breathed, laying limp on the ground.

The large male removed his fingers to rest his hand on the female's hip and looked at the smaller male, who stopped humping and released the large male's hard, saliva-covered penis from his mouth. The smaller male looked at the female's vulva and whined.

"Clean her up," the large male said, holding his fingers in front of the smaller male's face. When the smaller male had carefully licked the female's juices off the large male's fingers, he bent down to the female's vulva and carefully licked. She shuddered under his tongue and let out an exclamation. The larger male covered her mouth with his and stroked his fingers against her scalp, soothing her as the smaller male lapped at her vulva several more times before pulling back with a whine.