Wolfgang Ch. 02

Story Info
Renate fucks Wolfgang as he transforms into a werewolf.
2.4k words
4.2
15k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Sades, the African spirit who controls the wolf, is narrating again. Since having watched Wolfgang change into a wolf, Renate has been obsessed with the idea of fucking him during his next transformation; so she has manipulated him into making love with her on the next full moon night. Sades wants to pass the wolf-totem onto her, and she wants it, too; for, as well as wanting Wolfgang's estate, she wants to kill her abusive family as the wolf. But Sades's two spirit brothers want it passed onto Marko, whom they consider a much worthier agent to be the next werewolf, for Marko wants to liberate the poor of the world from capitalist oppression. We'll see.]

When Marko was about to leave the mansion that night, in accordance with Wolfgang's monthly orders, he passed through the kitchen on his way to an exit outside. Walking through and approaching the door out, he passed by a table with a pistol on it. He picked up a note sitting beside the gun; it was written by Renate. It said, "You may need this tonight, Marko. Come up with it to Wolfgang's bedroom to see what I mean."

"What in God's name?" he whispered to himself as he put the note down and picked up the pistol. He had experience firing guns before, so he had no fear of clumsiness with them. He checked the chamber: it was loaded with silver bullets. Wolf killings, once a month, he thought as he slowly walked through the kitchen back to the dining hall. They happen only on full moon nights. Wolfgang has been racked with guilt all this time, insisting on locking Renate up in the 'Safe Room' on those nights. Some people in town claim they have seen a werewolf then, but it was dark, and they probably only saw a madman acting like a wolf. Wolfgang thinks he's a werewolf; and this time, he didn't bother asking me to put her in that room. He's assuredly no werewolf, but he's disturbed, and I can't let him kill Renate during one of his psychotic episodes. How odd that I've known he is mad, but haven't thought to have him committed. Of course, I want his money first.

Actually, we three souls kept Marko's mind distracted from having Wolfgang put away in a mental hospital, for obvious reasons.

Marko was slowly going up the stairs now, hearing moans, grunts, and sighs from Wolfgang and Renate making love; but Wolfgang wasn't only grunting and groaning with pleasure—he also sounded as if he were in pain. His cries were also sounding increasingly bestial, like wolf growls.

Renate is getting her 'wolf-fuck', Marko thought, now halfway up the stairs. She doesn't believe all that werewolf nonsense, too, though, does she? They can't be sharing the delusion.

In the bedroom, Wolfgang—and increasingly, I—was fucking Renate still. She looked up at us, as thrilled by what she was seeing as by what she was feeling inside herself. She watched the hairs growing out of his skin, his teeth getting sharper, and his hands turning into paws, which I kept on the floor for fear of scratching her pretty skin.

I wanted to pass the wolf-totem to her, but not the way I did when I passed it on to Wolfgang. I'd give her my seed instead.

Of course, Chisad and Chebirüsad didn't want the wolf-totem passed into her; that's why they were luring up Marko.

I felt my two spirit brothers resisting my attempt to pass the totem to her. We three were in a tug of war of sorts. My power was in the ascendant, but the distracting pleasure of having this nude beauty under me was weakening my ability to pass the totem to her—and the other two were summoning all their strength to keep the totem in Wolfgang and prepare to pass it onto Marko before he was to shoot the wolf.

Renate was feeling the size of Wolfgang's phallus increase, in length and circumference. Her wet vaginal walls were being delightfully stretched by that animal prick, which slid in and out, massaging her everywhere in there, giving her electrical tingles of pleasure. She sighed and squealed with each thrust, grabbing tightly onto Wolfgang's muscular, hairy arms.

"Oh! Don't stop!" she squealed. "Ah! I'm almost there! Oh!"

She watched his wolf snout growing out from where a human nose, mouth, and jaws had been. The sight of that, right before her face as he kept fucking her, sent her over the line, and she orgasmed copiously all over his hairy balls.

But he kept thrusting, making her orgasm a few seconds later. "Oh, you animal!" she squealed in a tremulous voice, her pitch shaking with each poke inside. "Ah! Fuck me!"

His growls were completely lupine now, too authentically animalistic to be the human imitations of a madman. Marko was now at the top of the stairs, a short walk down the hall to the bedroom, and he could hear everything clearly. How can Wolfgang imitate a wolf's growls so perfectly? he wondered. Can a lunatic's delusions be so intense that he can produce such a flawless imitation?

I deliberately delayed my own orgasm, for two reasons: to prolong the pleasure of having Renate, and because Chisad and Chebirüsad were effectively thwarting my efforts to pass the wolf-totem into her. But if I came inside her, or at least partially on her, she would be the next werewolf a month from this night. For this reason, my two spirit brothers wouldn't let me come.

Don't do it, Sades! Chisad warned. She's too dangerous.

She'll make a fine agent, I told him and Chebirüsad. Don't worry.

She's unstable, Chebirüsad insisted. And selfish. She won't help the cause.

Sure, she will, I maintained. She's told us she cares about Africans.

You're as selfish as she is! Chebirüsad scolded me. You only care about your own pleasure, as does she. You just want to enjoy her body. You kill indiscriminately, as she will.

She'll also kill recklessly, increasing the danger of being killed without passing on the totem to anyone, Chisad warned. We'll be trapped in limbo forever. I can't let that happen.

Marko was standing by the door now, cocking the pistol. Those wolf growls were uncanny. No human could have made those sounds. He remembered the news reports as saying it was definitely a wolf, not a human, that killed all those people. The autopsies all indicated animal bites and scratches, not the stabs or slicing of knives. Marko had ignored many of those details before, but now he knew he couldn't.

There aren't any real werewolves, are there? Marko thought as he slowly turned the doorknob. Renate thinks there are.

Wolfgang's body was now completely that of a wolf; he was vaguely conscious of all that was happening, but he was experiencing it all as a passive spectator, powerless to intervene in any way. I had total control over the wolf's body...except for my meddling spirit brothers.

I was just about to ejaculate inside her, but Chisad and Chebirüsad weren't letting me. Renate had come a third time, lucky girl. I envied her free release.

"Oh! You're killing me, wolf-man!" she screamed. "Ah!"

Marko was opening the door slowly, his eyes adjusting to the dark. He at first saw only a dark, humanoid figure on top of Renate.

I want Renate! I pleaded to my brothers. I don't want Marko!

As Marko, you can have her, Chisad told me. Fuck her as the wolf.

Only once a month? I asked. But I want to be in her body always. Be at one with her. Know when she touches herself. Feel her pleasure when she fucks Marko. That would be far greater pleasure. And she'll gladly kill more victims, to sate my bloodlust.

Never! Chebirüsad insisted. You'll kill only the enemies of Africa.

Marko was approaching us, his eyes now adjusted to the dark. Standing right behind me, he saw what could only have been a wolf.

"Am I high?" he asked himself. "Am I on drugs? Am I the madman?"

Chebirüsad and Chisad suddenly took control and made the wolf get off of Renate. They allowed me to release my ejaculation, which sprayed in all directions. Marko successfully dodged it as the wolf spun around to claw him. He pointed the gun at my chest.

Renate lay in a daze with her legs spread, come everywhere.

The wolf's claw sliced into Marko's loose-fitting shirt, cutting holes in it, while no blood or wound was visible at the time. Then he put three of those bullets in my heart.

I fell to the floor, the wolf dying instantly. My brothers and I went into a perceptive but passive state, just like Wolfgang's when he was the wolf. In fact, his soul now joined all the souls of the previous werewolf agents. He even met his African attacker in the spirit world.

Marko got down beside Renate, making sure not to touch the wolf's come, but glad to touch hers. Indeed, his fingers were tickling her wet vulva that very moment.

"What's...going on?" she sighed, still in a stupefied state.

"Everything's OK now," Marko said, unzipping his pants. "Wolfgang's dead."

"Then...this house...is all mine," she panted with an ear-to-ear grin.

"Let's give his wealth...to the people," Marko said, pushing his prick inside her.

"Only...if we do it...my way," she sighed. "Oh!"

"Very well," he said as he pushed all the way inside her. "Unh!"

****************

A month went by. Indeed, Renate was the legal owner of Wolfgang's estate. He'd made it all out to her in his will.

She changed her name to Volumnia Elyse von Ulja, since she knew her inheritance would be big news in the newspapers, and she didn't want her parents to know where she was.

Marko was still working for mer...and sleeping with her, though he'd taken the day off this day. She kept her promise to use a portion of her wealth in charity to the poor, to allow unions in Karl's Kaffee, and to investigate any and all human trafficking in the production of her company's coffee. But the estate was all hers, as she'd wanted.

She was depressed, all the same. It seemed she hadn't absorbed the wolf-totem. She'd hoped that at least some of the come on her body had been the wolf's, but this didn't seem to be the case; for all that month, she hadn't felt the slightest lupine inclination in her. She tried meditating and communicating with Chisad, Chebirüsad, and me, but we were completely unavailable.

Indeed, my brothers and I were in a state of perfect hibernation. We sensed all that was going on in the estate, and Wolfgang and all the other former hosts did, but we couldn't intervene in any way. Her hopes of being a werewolf, and of killing her family thus, seemed dashed.

The day of the next full moon had come, and she tried to put out of her mind the intense disappointment she felt that she wasn't going to change. She didn't want to get her hopes up and be further frustrated. She even tried to ignore the slight growth of pubic hair and armpit and leg hair, regrowing so soon after Marko had shaved it all off of her, a job he enjoyed doing for his mistress. That hair growth couldn't have meant anything, though; cruel fate was surely mocking her!

The sun went down, its light soon replaced with that of speckling stars. Renate didn't want to look out of the windows at all; she didn't want to see the full moon seeming to laugh at her. Still, she felt nothing. She wished the night would come to an end, to end her frustrated hopes. Instead, each second seemed to limp along slowly, dragging her ordeal out.

Suddenly, her phone whistled a tune to tell her she had a text message. She checked: it was her damned mother again!

Renate, the message said, your father, grandmother, and I are in Königsberg now. We don't know what possessed us to come here, but here we are, anyway. Wherever you are, please come home. We've all thought about how you've been treated by us over the years, and we realized we've done you wrong as a family. Your father is especially remorseful, really. Please reply to this message, or call us. Let's get together and heal those wounds we three have caused you. Love, Mom.

Renate, on finishing reading the message, broke down and wept. This was the first time any of them had admitted to wrongdoing, or had ever apologized to her! It could have been another one of her mother's tricks, though. All the same, the need for love, as well as some sense of Stockholm Syndrome, took control of Renate. She was lonely in her castle. Wolfgang had been a friend to her, but he was gone. Marko was a good lover, but beyond that, not much in the way of company: as her employee, their power-based relationship precluded true friendship. She was alone.

Her depression over not transforming made her feel worse. She needed real human company. Maybe if her family came to live with her in the estate, they would be so proud of her that they'd forget her past sins and finally be kind to her! Still, this seemed like wishful thinking: she couldn't forget the past, or that rapist bastard of a father.

Then a thought popped into her head, quite suddenly, and as if it hadn't been her own: Invite them to the estate, and everything you've ever wanted will be realized.

Strangely, irresistibly, she believed that thought, even though there was no manifest proof of her wishes coming true, no reason to believe they could ever come true. Her spirits brightened, she called her mother, smiling.

"Mother?" she said. "It's me, Renate. I'm in Königsberg, too. I'm sorry for all the bad I've done, too, and for how I've worried you three. Please meet me tonight in Königswald. We'll go for a walk there together, all three of us, and we'll sort everything out, OK?"

"Yes, certainly!" her mother said, bursting with excitement and relief. "All three of us will come right now. Oh, thank God you're all right! But Königswald is a big forest. How will we find you, in the dark, among all those trees?"

"Oh, just follow your hearts," Renate said. "Go where your heart tells you, and we'll meet, I assure you. I have to get ready now, Mother. I'll see you there in about half an hour."

"Goodbye, dear," her mother said in sobs, her tears of joy almost visible to Renate. "We love you." They hung up.

Nude Renate was on all fours by the open bedroom window. She stroked her hairy arm, and grinned a grin full of sharp fangs.