Wolf's Alpha Status

Story Info
Lone muscle wolf challenges pack leader to wrestling match.
4k words
3.49
23.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dchacha1
dchacha1
13 Followers

Bing Bing.....Bing Bing.

Aaron sat on the side of his bed, grimacing at the thought of checking the message on his phone. It had been a month since his tag team loss to Greg and Diego, and he and Matthew were no longer on speaking terms. Aaron had all but vanished from the underground wrestling scene and become a recluse. It was hard for him to accept that even now in his early forties, he was having a difficult time finding his place. He walked into the bathroom, fully nude, and looked in the mirror.

His six-foot, furry frame stared back at him with blue eyes and tanned skin. His black beard and hair had become a bit untamed as he decided to finally clean tighten it all up. When all was said and done, he flexed his two-hundred-and-forty-pound muscle wolf body in order to take a breath before he checked his message.

*Friend: Hey I know its been tough, but we really miss you around the circuit.

*Aaron: My apologies, I have simply needed time to myself.

*Friend: Ha ha, he lives!!! Hey man, just letting you know, Greg has been bragging up a storm.

Aaron's anger flared, tightening every muscle in his body. He was close to crushing his phone before taking a breath to collect himself.

*Aaron: That is hardly surprising.

*Friend: Maybe, but he seems confident that he has ended your alpha status.

Aaron's anger grew in every nerve, causing his hair to stand on end. It wasn't enough for his ex to chase away Matt, but now he was ruining his reputation.

*Aaron: Set the match........next Friday, my ring, 12pm.

It only took a few minutes before Aaron got a response.

*Friend: He is asking if it is the same rules as the last match and about the steaks.

*Aaron: Tell him the same rules, and the winner decides the steaks.

*Friend: He has requested as the winner of the previous bought, that your gear be boots and a black jock strap.

*Aaron: It is his right to request my gear, tell him I accept.

Aaron got his reply shortly thereafter. He spent the next several days training for his comeback. He could only hope to break his losing streak and be freed from under Greg's shadow.

Friday

Greg arrived and walked into Aaron's home. He had been here more than a few times and was familiar with his way around. When Greg entered the ring, he was pleased to see that Aaron kept his end of the bargain, enjoying Aaron's wolf body in a jock strap. Greg began to disrobe and reveal his traditional white singlet with green piping.

Both titans were of similar height, and though Greg had about 20lbs on Aaron, he knew it was pure muscle underneath. Greg may have been bald, but a thick red beard and vast chest hair were his true Scottish marks.

Greg: This is your third attempt at the same lesson, thus why you remain a humbled mortal amongst gods. The hands that moves you into your rightful place will be strong.

Aaron: A rat is a titan to a blade of grass, but it is vermin nonetheless.

Their banter was interrupted by ref Will and Greg's protégé Diego entering. Aaron was quick to note that Diego also bore a singlet, clinging to his thin Hispanic frame.

Aaron: What is the meaning of this?

Greg's face was confidently smug. Diego jumped into the ring combing back his bright blue hair and blowing Aaron a kiss.

Greg: You agreed to the same rules as our previous bout. Did you forget that it was a tag team endeavor?

Aaron felt as though the room behind him fell back. He made the mistake of being vague and Greg was quick to capitalize.

Aaron: Clearly vermin was too kind of a description. This was your plan all along.

Greg played coy, though purposely poorly. Aaron was livid, clenching his fists, his face turning red. Ref Will was quick to step in.

Will: Hey now, the rules have already been set, you can choose to forfeit but be subject to whatever punishment your opponent has in mind, or we can wrestle.

Will was as sadistic a ref as Aaron had ever seen. He loved wrestling, but his skinny frame didn't do well against the muscle wolfs in this group. He lorded over most at six-foot four, twirling his brown pencil thin mustache like a silent film villain. Aaron knew he was trapped. He could either concede this match or concede his objection. He directed his attention to Greg and asked:

Aaron: And what is the consequence if I forfeit?

Greg: You fall to your knees, proclaim me your alpha, and drain my rod until there is nothing left within it. It would be filmed and shown to our very close-knit circle of course.

Greg knew to play on Aaron's pride, wagering that a chance to win was more important to Aaron and the possibility of loosing and having far worse humiliation.

Aaron: I will do battle.

Greg: Cunning is a form of wisdom that courage is often blind to.

Match

The combatants stood at each corner as ref Will made his announcements.

Will: This match is scheduled for one fall and is a handicap match. Victory can be achieved by KO, submission or pin and all my calls are final. The winner of the match is entitled to determine the steaks.

The bell rang, and Aaron and Greg circled each other while Diego waited in the wings.

Greg: You have fought so hard to win, yet you learn nothing from victory. A lesson needs to be learned, so pain and humiliation shall be your teacher.

Aaron: To accept pain is to live, to only ever create pain is to know nothing of life.

The two titans locked up, each attempting to test their strength against the other. Their palms intertwined, their strength seeming equal, until Aaron began to gain ground and pushed back. Greg appeared to look worried, but his expression quickly changes to a smirk. Greg stopped pushing back and stepped to the side, causing Aaron to fall forward. Greg held onto one arm and used it to whip Aaron into the ropes.

His body hit the ropes chest first and Aaron stumbled back as Greg slammed his elbow into his lower back. Aaron dropped to his knees and Greg followed up with an elbow to his opponent's forehead. With Aaron dazed, Greg turned him over and bent his head between his legs. Greg hooked Aaron's arms and planted him in a perfect pedigree, causing Aaron's bare ass to bounce on the canvas as the ring shook.

Greg turned Aaron onto his back and hooked the leg, making sure Diego had a great view. Will slid in the for the count.......1.......2, but Aaron was able to shoot up his arm and break the pin. The combatants stood and circled each other once more as Greg decided to antagonize further.

Greg: Skill in the ring is akin to skill as a lover, it is no wonder Matt was unimpressed.

An enraged Aaron lunged at Greg, who took the opportunity to throw a white powder into Aaron's eyes. His motion was carried out and Aaron still managed to find his target, but at the cost of his vison. Greg was knocked to the ground, but Aaron was in no position to take advantage. He stumbled around the ring, attempting to get his bearings. Aaron found a corner post and leaned against it, rubbing his eyes, completely unaware that he has wandered into Diego's corner.

The young wrestler snaked his arms around Aaron's neck, forcing on a tight sleeper. First his vision was taken, and now his breath, Aaron struggled against the immediate threat, but could not see Greg now in front of him.

Greg: A sight to behold, the light of your spirit fading.

Aaron could only gurgle and gasp in response. Greg closed in, grabbing Aaron's right arm and tucking it behind his head, leaving his broad hairy chest exposed. Greg placed his first near the center of Aaron's chest, rubbing his knuckles into a furred chest mound. Greg pulled back and fired his fist dead center....HEART PUNCH! Aaron's eyes rolled up into his head, his body forced into tremors and his throat constricted against the sleeper. Aaron was held in place barely holding on to consciousness.

Diego: He's still got some fight left in him boss. I wanna feel him go limp. Give him another one.

Greg was only too happy to oblige. He pulled back his first and fired a second cannon ball into Aaron's heart. Diego tightened the sleeper as the body in hand bounced off his master's fist and he held on tight until all he felt was drool on his arm. The muscle wolf was released, first falling to his knees then slowly face first onto the canvas. Greg dragged his lifeless opponent by the hands to the center of the ring and flipped the beaten warrior onto his back.

Greg: Check the hero.

Ref Will lifted the big mans arms and let it fall...... 1. He repeated the same motion......2. Before he could do it a third time, Greg waived him off. The ref, confused by this course of action asked:

Will: Did you want to pin him instead?

Greg: To take victory now would only prove his body has been broken, but the mind and spirit will take much more.

Greg walked over to Aaron and gave him a few light taps to the face, rousing him from his slumber.

Greg: I'll allow you this once chance to submit before I humiliate you further.

Aaron: Pin me and defile me if that is your wish.

Greg: If only you were serious, you could save yourself some pain.

The realization of what was being said sent chills down Amos' spine and shivers up his cock. A loss here would be the third in a row to Greg and would solidify him as Greg's personal jobber in the local wrestling community. Aaron had worked hard to establish himself as an alpha, yet here he was, being toyed with, taunted, and yet excited at the prospect of being forcibly probed by Greg's cock.

Greg grabbed his opponents head and forced him to his feet. Aaron mustered what strength he had and broke Greg's grip, firing a succession of jabs and hard rights to Greg's chin. Using the momentum, Aaron bounced off the ropes and charged, landing a close line, dropping the behemoth and shaking every inch of the ring. He picked up Greg and Irish whipped him into the corner, though he did not notice Diego there waiting.

Greg was slumped in the corner heaving as Aaron looked to turn the tide of this match. His vison still slightly skewed from the powder, he cautiously approached his opponent, but Diego was quick to slap his masters shoulders.

Diego: Tag!!!!

Diego jumped over the top rope and charged Aaron in the hopes of spearing him to the floor, but Aaron was too much mass for the twink to drop. Diego dug in his heals, but Aaron, even in his weekend state, was proving to be too much. Aaron attempted to lift the young buck off, but his arms were suddenly above his head as the "impartial" ref showed his true colors. The furry strong man stopped dead in a Full Nelson and the apprentice was quick to capitalize.

Diego: Time for rapid fire.

The young wrestler began delivering a flurry of punches to Aaron's gut. The ref held on tight as he could feel shaky legs begin to give as each blow sapped more and more strength. Once again helpless, Aaron could only take the barrage, but that did not stop him from noticing the erection pressed against his back side from the ref. Diego continued the barrage until Aaron's torso was branded red. Soon Diego moved his attention to Aaron's head, knocking with each hand until the big man was seeing stars When Aaron became too heavy, the ref dropped the hold, letting him fall forward into Diego's waiting clutches. Diego secured Aaron's head under his pit and drove his head into the matt for a perfect DDT.

The impact sent shockwaves through Aaron, and as he lay face fist, his hips bouncing furiously against the canvas. Greg pulled himself from the corner and walked over to his victim, tagging Diego in the process. Kicking Aaron onto his back, he began to grin at the sight of Aaron's stiffening member through his jock. Most of their previous bouts had been a match of equals, but the view of his ex and rival utterly helpless was pure fantasy.

Greg: Air.....apparent to survival, less you choke upon your desire.

Greg straddled Aaron's chest, wrapping his legs under his arms to pin them tight. Once secure, Greg sat his rear upon his rival's face, cutting off his air supply. Aaron's body went into panic, trying to buck off the titan that sat upon him, but to no avail. Greg began playing with Aaron's nipples, occasionally lifting his body to hear a gasp for air and then cut it back off.

Aaron's cock began to leak heavily through his gear, gaining the ref's attention. Ref Will positioned himself between the helpless mans trunk like thighs and began to suck him off through his jock. Aaron was driven to pure extasy and muffled moans escaped from beneath Greg's mounds. Aaron's hips instinctively began to thrust forward as his sweaty body vibrated to every nerve ending.

The ref stopped, leaving Aaron' sweaty body on the edge. Greg laughed watching the body below desperately try and gain release. Seizing the opportunity, Greg pressed all his weight onto Aaron' face. There was no way out, no matter how strong he may be, Aaron was being knocked out for a second time this match. Once all motion had ceased, Ref Will tapped Aaron' balls a few times just to watch his hips bounce. Greg lifted himself off, freeing Aaron, vindictively enjoying watching his opponent try and regain a regular breathing pattern. Greg circled his prey, waiting for him to regain consciousness, and once he had, he grabbed Aaron by the hair and forced him to stand.

Greg: The will, be it strong, is not and endless well. Will you continue to drink?

Aaron: My mouth has run dry, but I have no more urge to drink unless it be from your spring.

Greg: Then it is time to end you.

Aston stood there, swaying center ring, barely able to stand after the onslaught Diego and the Ref laid upon him. Greg took pride in his handiwork, moving in and twisting Aaron into an upside-down bear hug. Aaron tried to cry out, but his head was forced into Greg's bulge. His prey in perfect position, Greg buried his tongue Aaron's exposed ass. The fallen hero's body began to shudder from both pleasure and pain, forcing his erection to jet out from the top waistband of his jockstrap.

Diego: Yeah!!!! Tongue fuck that pussy boy hole until he creams himself!!!

Greg tightened his grip and continued to degrade his opponent. This match had been every type of domination, mental, physical and sexual. Aaron's mind recalled his last defeat, when Matt witnessed his beating at the hands of these same men, only now that memory was sexual fuel. Greg made certain to nestle Aaron's cock between the valley of his pecs, forcing friction back and forth with each squeeze. Before long, Aaron's ass and legs began to quiver violently as his orgasm was force milked out of him.

Greg: The first release was your pleasure, the second shall be your pain.

The ref backed away as Greg secured his opponent. Aaron was delirious as gravity took hold and Greg etched his name in a tombstone piledriver. Aaron was instantly knocked out, his arms unable to hold on to his conquerors waist.

This first piledriver should have been enough, but not for Greg. Aaron's body had clearly gone limp upon impact but Greg kept his arms wrapped tight and stood again while the lifeless muscle wolf dangled. Greg motioned for the ref to assist. Will was quick to pick up Aaron's arms and clasped them back around Greg's waist. The Goliath jumped into the air, and like a meteor, crashed his opponents head into the matt.

Aaron's body fell with such force that it bounced twice before landing spread eagle. His sexual domination only enforced by his cock protruding through his waistband. His manhood leaking onto his stomach as his full body orgasm refused to subside even now.

Greg: Your wish was granted, to be broken in two. A heart only betrayed, allowing domination. Limp and heaving, you lay in disgrace. I will claim you once more when your pride I erase.

Aaron had been destroyed, yet Greg wanted more, he wanted total subjugation. Greg straddled Aaron in a schoolboy pin, allowing his manhood to smother and his musk to fill his unconscious rivals mind. Aaron, bruised and battered, lacked the will to continue once more. Will slid over and counted him out 1.........2........3 and the squash job was finally over.

Steaks

Aaron awoke on his knees, his arms bound between the first and second ropes. He knew it was pointless, but he tested his strength against them to no avail.

Greg: Tell me, why were you defeated?

Aaron: It often the nature of the wicked to do wicked things. It is to all others to suffer and suffer I must.

Greg: I know how my victory was achieved, but that is not the answer to my question. So again, I ask. Why were you defeated?

Greg smiled in delight, knowing he only has to press a bit further to get what he wanted.

Aaron: Because I wished it. I wished to be beaten, to have my body feel pain comparable to the pain in my chest. I wished to be humiliated by someone who takes great joy in doing so. Mostly, I wished to have control taken from me.

Very few men had ever claimed victory over Aaron, Greg being the primary exception. He was only too happy to take advantage of the vague window Aaron had provided to him in choosing his prize.

Greg: Are you prepared to hear your fate?

Aaron: Recite my punishment and be done with it.

Greg: From now, until I deem otherwise, I am your alpha. You will be mine to beckon, be that sexually or in the ring. If you have a match that I am present for and I wish for you to fall, then you must comply. I may also join in the spoils of your loss if I choose. If I require services sexually, you cannot refuse, regardless of the depravity the act may require.

Aaron: I have one request.

Greg: And that is?

Aaron: Anytime I am required to service you, I'd like to be knocked out in a sleeper or submission hold at the end of each act. What you do to or have done to me afterwards is your business.

Greg: I agree to your request, now it is time to claim the spoils of my victory.

Greg shifted the straps of his singlet and peeled it all the way off, revealing a thick ten-inch ginger cock. Aaron did not enjoy being submissive, which was why he worked so hard to be an alpha in the ring. Greg knew this, and the prospect of breaking his ex even further, fueled his excitement, placing his fully stiffened rod at Aarons' lips. The defeated hero opened his mouth slowly, only to have his head forcibly shoved down. Aaron fought against the ropes that bound him, and against the hands the held him, but he was trapped. He choked around that thick cock as Greg's belly rested on his face, making it that much harder to breath.

Greg pummeled Aaron's throat, purposely gaging his prize. Not content with just a struggle, Greg waives over Will and Diego to put Aaron in his "proper" place. Diego was first, kneeling behind the slain titan and forcing his manhood inside Aaron. The reaction was violent as Aaron attempted to fight and scream but could only continue to choke on his new master's shaft. Diego grabbed Aaron's hips and went to town.

dchacha1
dchacha1
13 Followers
12