Wolf's Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you. Don't you get it? They all hate me." She pleaded with him now. "The pack, the whole town, even the ones who don't know about our kind. My mom lost half her friends. I think my father is losing business. I'm the one who screwed up the peace between our families and got Connor killed! But if I was your mate... if I just... gave myself to you..."

Giles closed his eyes and sighed. He understood. He didn't agree, but he understood. "Macks, it's a noble thought. But it can't be. It just can't."

"Why not?" she demanded, as one equal to another.

"It just can't, Macks! That's enough!"

"My name is Mackenzie. I am not a little girl anymore. Look at me!" She held her shirt open, forcing his gaze to focus on the breasts that threatened to spill out of her bra. "Do I look like a child to you?"

"You're only 19," Giles huffed, trying to look somewhere other than at those perfect breasts.

"Yes, I know. I can vote. I can drive. I just spent the last year living on my own and the last thesis I wrote was on management of California deer populations."

Giles tilted his head. "Really?" He knew she'd studied, but --

"The point is, I'm an adult. I can make my own choices. And now I'm trying to do the right thing." Her eyes pleaded with him. Her mouth, slightly open, begged to be claimed by him.

He stared at her, seeing her in this new light. She was so young, yet she was fully a woman. Giles stepped closer and put his hands gently on her shoulders. He looked her in the eyes and spoke softly, "Macks, I get it. I do. But this... us... it can't happen." He traced an arc on her forehead, moving a loose lock of hair. "We'll find you a proper mate, someone your age. You and your family will be fine, I promise. I'll be there to help. I just can't..." He trailed off, frowning.

Someone her age? When would her choices matter? "I don't want some guy I've never met. I want you. You're good to me. You care. And..." Here she looked down, blushing before she could meet his gaze again. "I think you're incredibly hot. I always have."

Giles dropped his hands from her, sighed in frustration, and paced to the other side of the room. He put his hands on his hips. Macks thought he was hot? Macks? The thought of her wanting him, like a woman wants a man, made him flush with embarrassment but also made his blood pump.

Mack watched him, panicked he would suddenly leave. No. She would not let it end like this. He had been turned on by her. He wanted her too. He just needed a little... encouragement. "I think you might like me too," she said, taking a couple of steps toward the bedroom. She untucked her shirt and unbuttoned it the rest of the way, leaving it on but wide open, showing off her lean midsection and cute little bellybutton.

"Macks." Giles looked everywhere except at her.

"I barely touched you and your cock went to full mast." She took another step toward the bedroom, then stopped at the doorway and pulled her boots and socks off. She tossed them aside.

"Jesus Christ. Will you cut it out?" He was looking at her now. He didn't want to, but he was. A nubile redhead was stripping off her clothes right in front of him. He couldn't help but watch. "Your father would murder me."

Mack unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them over her hips, leaving her white, lacy panties on. She pushed her jeans down and kicked them off.

Giles watched helplessly. He thought about picking her up and throwing her back into her truck, but that would mean putting his hands all over that bare skin and as soon as his thoughts went there...

Mack went all the way into his bedroom. She pulled out the hairband that was holding her braid together, shook her hair out and let it tumble free. It settled on her shoulders in loose waves, making her look much more mature than her 19 years. She moved to the center of the unmade bed and knelt there, milky thighs slightly apart, facing him.

"You've already had your cock in my mouth. And you enjoyed it. Since my father's going to murder you anyway, you may as well die happy." She bit one fingertip and toyed with it, smiling playfully at him.

Giles nervously fought the urge to laugh. He hardened his cheeks and clamped his mouth shut. He pointed at her, warning her to stop.

Mack grinned and laid back on the bed. She positioned her herself on her elbows, sitting up enough to be able to watch him. She sucked on the fullness of her lower lip, just one side, and watched for his reaction. Her legs flexed once, together and apart.

Giles took a few steps closer. His curiosity built, drawing him to her. He wanted to know what those breasts felt like. He wanted to taste her thighs. He wanted to know what she looked like under those panties. He wanted to feel the moisture in her slit. The wolf in him growled darkly. He felt its appetite growing.

He unbuttoned his shirt.

Mack's breathing quickened in anticipation. She watched him undress, feeling the nervousness in the pit of her stomach grow as each new part of his body was revealed to her. He had a fine layer of hair scattered over his broad chest and forearms. His bedraggled, wavy brown hair hung down to his shoulders and in his eyes. As he stood before her completely nude, she suddenly knew what it must feel like to be the chosen prize of a conquering warlord, or a virginal offering to a powerful, primitive god. He had never seemed more like a wolf to her than he did right now. Somehow, he looked even larger with his clothes off. His cock was bigger than average, yes, but so was the rest of him. His calloused hands seemed monstrously large. She ached to feel them touching her, holding her.

He kept his gaze locked with hers and crawled on to the bed. He laid half atop her, touching his chest to hers and putting one knee solidly between her legs. He slid one hand down her waist and beyond, feeling the gentle curve of her hips, then cupped one ass-cheek and squeezed. He supported himself with his other arm and pressed his nose into the crook of her neck. Every move he made was accompanied by protests screaming inside his head. Don't do it. It's wrong. Her body is off-limits.

He ignored all reason and kissed her neck, alternating wet kisses and bites, working his way up until took her earlobe gently in his teeth and went back down again. His hips ground against her, urgently pressing his hard manhood into her thigh.

She tilted her head back and gasped at each little bite, savored each tug of his lips. Her fingertips traced encouraging trails along his back, yet she trembled beneath him. Part of her was aware that the power in the room had shifted, that she may have started something she couldn't stop. He took great care with her but she felt the incredible strength behind his touch.

Feeling her shivering under him, Giles stopped his more aggressive attentions. "It's not too late to turn back," he whispered. At her word, he would. He may not have been in love with her, but he cared. He would respect her wishes if she changed her mind.

"I want you so badly," she whispered back. She moved her thigh almost unconsciously, rubbing against his hard shaft. Her hands gripped his waist, pulling him close. She brought her mouth to his and teased him with her tongue. She could feel the moisture increasing between her legs and blood rushing to her most sensitive areas. Her back arched, pressing her into him, encouraging his attentions.

Giles threw aside any final objections he may have had and kissed her fully, needfully on the mouth. His tongue pressed inside her lips and sought hers. The moment their tongues connected, he felt a surge of lightning spread from his head, down through his stomach, and lighting up his cock. His wolfish nature took over and he moved fully atop her, bracing himself with his knees between her legs. While they kissed, he tugged her blouse down off her arms. She lifted herself to accommodate his hands, helping them slip beneath her to unclasp her bra. He pulled it off, revealing her perfectly pert, rounded breasts. Her pink nipples were already taut, inviting him to suckle, which he did with abandon.

Mack shut her eyes and gasped as his tongue found a nipple. He drew it into his mouth and hungrily sucked at it, groaning into her flesh, and teased the other one, rolling it in his rough fingertips. She moaned helplessly and breathed out sweet curses of pleasure as she ground her hips against him, demanding satisfaction.

She intoxicated him. Her body was perfect. She was perfect. He released her nipples, causing her to cry out in want. He brought his kisses down her chest and stomach until he reached her underwear. He rolled his fingers under the band on each side and tugged them down, ignoring the protests in the back of his mind that he was taking this too far. He was surprised, and yet not, to find her already wet. She moved her legs, helping him pull her panties down her legs. He threw them aside.

And there it was, her soft, bare cunt already wet with her honey and ready for him. He hesitated only a moment, then reached out to touch it. He brushed two fingertips down the outer labia, which made her squirm and moan in anticipation. His thumb pressed under her clit and circled it, using her natural lubrication to slide his digit around her most sensitive spot. He watched her face as she arched her back for him. Then, to her surprise, he lifted her by wrapping a hand under each thigh and pulling her up, so that she was half off the bed with her legs over his shoulders. Unable to contain himself, he buried his face between her legs and licked demandingly at her cunt.

Mack could barely stand it. She grabbed the headboard and cried out, needing him to continue but fearing she might lose her mind if this kept up. With her legs braced in his arms and only her shoulders and head on the bed, she had no control over what he was doing to her. Her body writhed needfully as his forceful, hungry tongue sent her into delirium.

Giles set her down again before she came to orgasm, causing her to yell incoherently in frustration. He leaned in and placed the tip of his cock at her wet entrance, watching his precum paint her skin and mix with her own fluids. He brushed the tip up and down, desperately wanting to plunge in and yet knowing there was no going back once he did. It was sweet agony, yet he didn't want to stop. Finally, he allowed just the tip to slip inside, perhaps hoping it would sate his body's curiosity, but once he did it was all over. His inner wolf raged and he shoved his cock all the way in to the hilt. He grunted loudly, almost roaring. The sound pushed out of his lungs with surprising force. Fuck. Fuck! He was inside her. He was inside her and it felt so good. It was, at once, relief and tortured, shameful ecstasy.

He took so long waiting with his cock right there that Mack worried he wouldn't follow through. Then he slid the tip inside, sending warm shocks through her. She gasped in surprise when he plunged in, filling her so completely and powerfully.

He wasted no time. Giles began to thoroughly pound at her, hammering her with his cock. He gripped her ass on one side, pulling her into him with every thrust. He groaned and dipped his head, his mind lost to absolute want. The bed rocked with every movement, threatening to break.

Mack wrapped one leg around his. She tried to use her hips in time with his strokes, but he rocked her with his full strength. It was all she could do to just hold on to him. She was no virgin — she'd had sex with one other guy besides Connor — but both partners had been younger and less experienced. Now, for the first time in her life, she was getting well and truly fucked. His cock felt amazing. Her mind reeled as his member filled her up and hit her inside just right. Right now, she didn't think there could be a better feeling in the entire world.

Giles held back the urge to come right away. He wanted to feel her when she climaxed. He wanted to see her face lost in ecstasy because of what he was doing to her, that his cock sent her to new heights of pleasure.

He didn't have to wait long. Mack felt that warm, tingling surge of emotion filling her, putting her right on the peak of that rollercoaster. Her stomach tensed, her inner muscles tightened around him.

"Oh god! Giles! Don't stop! Don't stop. Ohhhhh... oh my god..." Her pleas trailed off into a scream as her whole body shuddered hard in rolling waves of pleasure.

He'd almost confessed he couldn't last any longer, but once he felt her pussy spasm around his cock, just in time, it triggered his own orgasm. He unloaded all of his cum into her without restraint and groaned deeply in relief. At no time did he stop to think about the consequences of filling her with his seed. He was beyond rational thought.

After the tidal wave subsided, he remained inside her, his head sunk down next to hers. He nuzzled her and kissed her neck, then her cheek, then her mouth. She returned his kisses adoringly. They remained like this for a time, forgetting everyone else, forgetting their circumstances, just lost in their own little world.

He pulled out slowly. Mack whimpered at the loss. Giles rolled to one side. They laid on the bed next to one another, just breathing and letting their eyes half close.

They stayed this way for a long while, not moving, not talking. She could feel the mixture of his cum and her moisture dripping out of her. She didn't want to move. Giles reached for her hand and held on. Mack squeezed his in return.

Finally, Mack turned on one side, laid her head on the pillow, and looked at him. He seemed uncertain, afraid, and yet calm. She slowly shifted closer and kissed him on the cheek, then laid her head on his chest. He moved his arm so that she could snuggle in. He stroked her hair and pressed his mouth to the top of her head, keeping it there. There they stayed, just sharing the sweaty warmth of their bodies.

Eventually, he kissed the top of her head, and gently withdrew. Giles sat up and put his feet on the floor.

Mack studied him with concern. She wanted to say something reassuring.

"This was a mistake," Giles sighed. His voice was soft, considerate, but resigned. He stood up and grabbed his underwear.

"Pretty fun mistake, if you ask me," Mack whispered back with a smile.

"We have to pretend this never happened," he said, not looking at her. He put his jeans on too, but remained shirtless.

Mack swallowed her disappointment. "Are you sure that's what you want?"

"I'm sure."

She smiled softly. It hurt, but she understood. Her feelings for him had strengthened exponentially. He was beautiful. He was perfect. She saw how desperately he needed someone, and how desperately she wanted to be that someone in his life. She wanted to stay in his arms, to feel his broad chest, to twine her legs with his. If he asked, she would have stayed and made love to him all night and for the rest of her life. But she had to resign herself to the fact that, while he cared, he would never risk going public. She forced her eyes to light up with mischief. "It's going to be hard to forget the best fuck of my life."

Giles only laughed ruefully through his nose. "You should get home. It's getting late." His expression was both caring and mournful.

Mack nodded. She finally got out of the bed and put her clothes on. She would clean up the cum drying between her legs once she was home, where there was a real shower. Perversely, she rather liked the mess he left all over her and would be sad to wash off the evidence of their union. She especially treasured the feeling of knowing his sticky cum was inside her. It felt so good and a little wrong all at once. Not knowing what to say, she walked up to him, put her hands on his bare chest, and kissed him. It was a full kiss, but innocent. A thank you. He returned it tenderly.

"Be safe driving home, beautiful." He stroked her hair and gazed on her lovely face.

She nodded, smiling gently at him as she tried to hide the depth of her feelings, and left.

-- To be continued --

————— ————— —————