Wolf's Pet Ch. 21

Story Info
What a fool I've been, to trust any man, even a Werewolf.
4.1k words
4.79
46.1k
48

Part 21 of the 36 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,731 Followers

Sarah and Katy looked up when they saw James running across the compound. He had the silliest grin on his face.

"Sarah, we need to talk." James looked like he was going to explode with good news, but it was obvious he didn't want to talk in front of Katy.

Sarah looked at Katy with a grin, "Guess I'll see you later Katy." She looked at James with i quizzical look. "What's up?"

James grabbed her hand and practically dragged her with him towards the forest.

Katy was watching them when she felt Rhys close to her. For some reason she could tell when he was nearby. It was a feeling that she had that she couldn't explain to even herself. She looked up into his beaming face. She felt a warm flush climbing up her face. Why did she feel like a silly school girl when she was around him? She liked it.

"I don't embarrass you, do I little one? You blush so much when I see you." He reached down to gently stroke her face. Actually he loved when she blushed. He thought it made her even more beautiful to him, if that was even possible.

She closed her eyes, leaned into his warm hand and almost purred. She could feel the warmth spreading through her body as he touched her. "You never embarrass me Rhys. I just have so many deep feelings when I see you, I can't help it.

"Carr has given his permission for the women to mate. That's why James came running to find Sarah." He couldn't take his eyes off her as he pulled a strand of her red hair and twirled it between his fingers as he spoke. "I would still like to wait until the Wolf Moon to mate. Do you understand why?"

"No, but if you feel it's important, that's good enough for me." She smiled at the tall handsome man in front of her. She knew he wanted her as much as she wanted him. He must have a good reason, and that was good enough for her. She could wait. They'd have the rest of their lives together. What more could she ask for? She took his hand in hers and walked towards the house.

James had a secure grip on Sarah's hand as they ran through the woods.

"What's wrong with you James? Can't you stop for just a minute?" Sarah was gasping for breath as she tripped over the leaves and twigs on the ground. If it wasn't for James' hand holding hers tight she would have fallen face first into the ground.

He stopped abruptly in front of her, and she almost ran into his back. James turned slowly and watched her with hungry eyes while a devilish smile came over his face. "I've waited Sarah, we've waited. We don't have to anymore. Do you want me Sarah? Do you want to be my mate? Do you want to be with me forever?" He had a hopeful look on his face. "Do you want to be with us forever?"

"James, I've wanted you since the first moment I saw you in the restaurant. Yes, I want to be your mate."

James reached for her and pulled her to him, his mouth coming down over hers as he kissed her deeply. His hands gripped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, breaking the kiss just long enough to get the shirt out of the way. His lips found hers again and crushed them. He couldn't get enough of her. He knew he would never be able to get enough.

She felt as heated as he did. He was everything she had ever wanted in a man and even more. She wasn't afraid of becoming a Werewolf. She'd be with him forever and that's all that mattered. She pulled his shirt off and started working on his pants, fumbling with the buttons as their tongues dueled for dominance. She felt his arms around her and his fingers deftly undoing her bra and pulling it over her shoulders. His lips left hers and latched onto a hard nipple and sucked with a fervor she'd never felt before. She held his head to her chest, begging him to suck harder.

James went to his knees and kissed down her belly to the top of her pants, tugging them down her hips and helping her step out of them. His hands slid down her hips, pulling her pussy to him. He leaned forward and inhaled her scent, almonds and eucalyptus. He had a look of ecstasy on his face that quickly turned to lust.

She spread her legs and sighed as she felt his tongue licking at her wet slit. Her head fell back and she reveled in the feel of his tongue rasping over her clit as his fingers opened her folds to let his tongue inside. She was startled at first when she felt his tongue so deep but looked down to see the large black wolf pushing as deeply into her as he could. She reached down to stroke his fur, and he looked at her with James' dark eyes. She somehow knew what he wanted and dropped to her hands and knees, turning to face away from him. She felt his nose at her wet pussy, tasting her, and moaned loudly. "Please James, please, I want to be with you forever. I want be your mate!"

His wolf heard her voice, sultry and sexy, and calling to him. He looked up over the white mounds of her ass and lifted himself up to mount her. His cock slid easily into her pussy. She was so ready for him. She wanted him. His wolf was pleased that their mate wasn't afraid. Her moans pushed him to thrust into her hard. He used his large paws to hold her close to his body and started pounding hard in and out of her. He could hear her keening and felt how close her body was to her orgasm. He leaned forward and slid his tongue across her neck, feeling her pulse jumping in her throat. She tasted just like her scent which was driving his instincts to mate. She was ready for him, and he had to have her now. He closed his jaws over her neck and bit down and thrust hard inside her.

His cock felt so good inside her. She could feel herself being driven to an amazing orgasm. For just a second, she was scared when she felt his teeth bite into her flesh. But then the feelings overcame her, and she started to cum harder than she ever had in her life. Her pussy clamped down on his cock, and her whole body spasmed underneath her wolf. She felt his paws around the front of her hips holding her in place. She felt the ground underneath her. She felt his cock ravaging her tight cunt, and then she felt the knot that she'd seen so many times recently when she'd given him pleasure. She felt it stretching her so wide she thought she'd scream, but scream with pleasure, not pain.

Once his knot was seated, his thrusts weren't as deep but more frenzied as he spilled his seed inside her for the first time. Although he knew she wouldn't become pregnant, he still felt the need to fill her. He pulled her to her side and laid behind her licking at the bite, feeling her body spasming around his cock. He felt her breathing calm and then become regular as she fell asleep with him tied to her. He felt his knot recede but didn't want to move and wake her. He shifted back to human and laid there stroking her soft skin. He couldn't wait to run with her, to hunt with her, to have her wolf underneath him.

He could hear the change in her breathing when she woke up. He put his arms around her and held her close, nuzzling her neck. "Do you feel any different?"

"I'm not sure yet. Except for one thing." She spun around in his embrace and was face to face with him. "All I can think right now is how much I want to fuck you." She pushed him onto his back and laid over his hard body. She kissed him slowly, wanting to taste every bit of him. They'd kissed before, why didn't she ever notice before how good he tasted? His taste was addicting. She couldn't get enough. She licked his neck and felt him shiver underneath her. She smiled as she moved down his body, flicking her tongue over his nipples, and down his stomach to where his beautiful cock was already growing.

Her mouth was incredible, and he could barely think as she sucked his cock. He stroked her raven black hair and she looked up at him with her bright blue eyes. She was his! After all this time, he would have a mate. He would have someone to protect and to be the mother of his cubs. He'd never thought he even wanted a mate until he met Sarah. Now it was all he could think about. She was all he thought about. His cock was throbbing and he needed to be inside her. It was like she read his mind as she straddled him, slowly lowering herself onto him. He groaned when she had him fully inside her. She looked down on him, a feral look on her face. He smiled. Her wolf was taking control.

"Mmmm, you feel so nice inside me James. I can't get enough of you." She closed her eyes and rocked back and forth on the hard cock pulsating inside her. He was hers! But she needed to mark him so no other female thought to take him from her. She looked down at his gorgeous face as she rode him hard, sliding up and down on his thick cock. If any other female touched him she would kill her! She leaned forward as she rode him, her hands on his muscular chest. She licked her lips. She needed to taste him. Needed to make him hers forever. She felt his hands sliding up and down her back and arched her back, driving herself down on him.

She heard his groan and smiled as she bent down to lick his neck like he had licked hers. She felt the pulse in his neck. It beat in time with his heart. She knew she needed to do this. Something in her head was telling her. "Do it! Mark him. He's yours. You can't let anyone else take him from you." She flicked her tongue one last time. He thrust up into her as she bit down into his flesh, tearing the skin and feeling his blood run over her tongue. He roared underneath her and his cum started shooting up into her hot cunt. He held her tight around the waist, forcing her down on his plunging cock. His knot pushed up into her and tied them for the second time that day.

James rolled over until Sarah was underneath him, still tied. He kissed her hard and licked her neck again where he'd bitten her. He smiled when he saw it was almost healed. "Do you feel her?" He looked into her blue eyes with swirling amber flecks.

"I - I'm not sure. I feel like there's someone talking to me in my head." Sarah looked a little scared. And then she heard James talking, no wait, she felt him talking, in her head. But it was different than the voice that had told her to bite him.

"You'll always know who's talking to you. She will always be with you, and so will I. But just to confuse things, Carr and Lee can speak to you if they want because they are now your Alphas. So just don't be freaked out the first time it happens." He smiled down at her and kissed her softly all over her face as Sarah listened to his words in her head.

"Am I a wolf now?" She looked up at him with the most trusting look he'd ever seen.

"Yes baby, you will be soon anyway. She's there, I can see her in your eyes. And of course she bit me." He smiled almost proudly.

She gasped and reached up to touch the fading bite mark she'd left on his neck. She then touched her own mouth and looked at the blood that came off on her fingers. "Oh my God, James, I hurt you!"

"Sarah you could never hurt me. For Werewolves, a mating bite is the most intimate of acts. It binds us together. Without it, we'd never be fully bonded. We'll bite each other many many times. But the first bite always scars. It shows everyone else that we belong to each other. No other male will dare touch you unless he wants to die." He had a serious look on his face, like he really would kill any male that touched her.

"And I would kill any female that touched you." She gave him an evil smile. She could think of a few of the female Betas that had been looking at him that she'd love to show a thing or two.

He laughed and hugged her tightly to him. "I believe you baby. Just don't jump too soon. I do have friends you know, and they like to hug."

"OK, I promise. So when do I become a wolf? Soon?" She looked warily at him. She wanted to be a wolf, but the idea did scare her.

"Whenever she decides to make her appearance. She'll know when the time is right. Don't try to push anything. But let me know when you think you're close OK? I don't want any surprises. Karen..." His voice faded. He cursed himself for opening his big fat mouth. No one knew other than those that were there at the time.

"What about Karen? What happened to her? I thought you said she's been busy and that's why I haven't seen her? What have you been hiding from me?" She managed to wriggle her way out from underneath him and stood up, brushing the leaves off her body. "What aren't you telling me James?" She stared at him as he got to his feet.

"I wasn't supposed to say anything. She's alright. She just, well, she shifted to her wolf to help someone who was in trouble, and hasn't been able to shift back." He ducked when she threw a stick at him.

"Why didn't you tell me? She's the best friend I have here and you kept this from me? How are we going to be mates if you can't tell me the truth?" She began walking in circles, muttering to herself. "What a fool I've been, to trust any man, even a Werewolf. I should have know, they're all the same, all out for one thing." She stared at him like he was the scum of the earth.

"Baby, listen to me." James was kicking himself letting it slip.

"Don't baby me, mister. Don't think you'll get out of this that easy. Where is she? Is she OK? Is she scared?" She stopped dead in her tracks. She looked frightened and ran to James, clinging to him for comfort.

"Sarah, what's wrong?" He tried to get her to look at him, ducking to meet her eyes.

"Someone's in my head." She held her hands over her ears, like she was trying to block it out.

James held her hands and pulled them away from her head, trying to get her attention. "Sarah, what is the voice saying?"

"It says that Karen is fine and not to worry about her, that Cole is looking after her. James, who's in my head?" She was almost frantic.

"Baby, it's your Alpha. It's Carr. He can feel your anger and fear and he's trying to tell you it's OK. Remember I said he and Lee would be able to talk to you when they wanted to? He could feel what you were going through and is trying to help by telling you she's OK. Please, Sarah, listen to him." He held her close and stroked her back. She was almost hysterical.

She took a deep breath and pulled herself away from him. "You're right, I need to listen. I need to calm down. I'm sure Cole would never let anything happen to her. I'm sorry James. I really didn't mean what I said. I love you! I love you more than anything!" She rushed back into his arms and held him tightly and sighed as she felt his hands stroking her back. "I'm sorry Carr, I shouldn't have gotten so upset. I know you have more important things to deal with than one human."

Carr answered her and let James listen in as well. "Sarah, you are part of my pack, you're family. There is nothing more important in this life. Never apologize for taking my attention. I give it where it's needed."

Sarah smiled up at James. "I'm a member of the pack."

James laughed. "Yes, baby, you are." He kissed her on the forehead and held her tight. "Let's go home." He picked up their clothing, and they walked hand in hand back to James' quarters.

The auburn colored wolf watched the couple walking out of the woods from her third floor window. Her tail wagged. She was happy for her friend. Now if only she could solve her own problem. She really liked her wolf, but wanted her own self back. She was more than willing to share though. She heard the door open and turned to see Cole walking in. She bounded over to him, rubbing her body against his.

Cole dropped to his knees and let her lick his face. "OK, OK, enough pet." He laughed as she slobbered all over his face. "We need to work on getting you back to your human form. I've been thinking about this, and talking to some of the humans that have joined the pack. I have some ideas. So let's see what we can do, huh?"

He quickly stripped and shifted to his wolf. "Let's go for a run." His tail wagged and he playfully bumped his body into hers. He opened the door that he'd left cracked and they padded out of the room. The auburn and chocolate wolves made their way through the house, prompting nods of greeting from those they passed.

"Do they know who we are?" Karen looked at the pack members greeting them as they made their way outside.

"Of course they do. You will too someday. You'll get so you can recognize every member of the pack." They made their way outside and took off at a run towards the woods.

They ran side by side in the light of the half moon in the sky. It was such an amazing sensation to feel the breeze in her fur, the grass between her toes. She looked over at her mate and felt an amazing rush of feelings overwhelm her. She loved Cole more than she'd loved anyone in her entire life. She didn't know she could feel this much love for someone. It was the most incredible feeling.

They stopped in a meadow that was so much like her earlier dreams she had to do a double take. She looked around in awe. It was like her dream come to life.

"Lay down and close your eyes Karen." Cole watched her follow his instructions and then laid next to her, close enough to touch. "Now, think about being human. Think about what the ground felt like under your feet when you were barefoot. Just picture walking through the meadow with me in our human forms." He watched her breathing rhythmically. He shifted and began to stroke her fur.

She listened to his voice in her head and concentrated on him. She felt his hands petting her and thought about touching him back. She wanted to touch his skin the way he was touching her.

"Keep your eyes closed pet. Just think about being human again. Think about me touching your skin. Think about your wolf laying down in your mind while you come to the front."

Karen laid there with his words in her head. "Well? Are you going to let me have my body back? I'm more than happy to share everything with you." She could feel the wolf consciousness in her head. It was different than her human mind. She didn't really talk, she felt. She was scared she could never be free again. "I promise, you and I will be together always. But you can let me out once in a while, can't you?" She felt the wolf back away and lay down. She felt herself coming back to the fore. She thought about the grass underneath her and suddenly realized it was wet against her skin. She opened her eyes and saw her pink skin, no auburn hair except on her head. She looked at Cole who was sitting next to her with a huge grin on his face.

"It worked! Thank you Cole, thank you so much." She hugged him tight and didn't want to let go. "I love you so much, you have no idea."

"I knew you could do it pet. And I love you too. Now, unless you want to stay out here in the cold in your human skin, or you want to go back to being a wolf right now, I suggest we go back to the house so we can get warm." He smiled at the woman he was going to spend the rest of his life with. She would certainly make life interesting.

-----------------------------

The next morning:

Brett spread out the maps of the cave system in front of Adam and Jackson.

Adam leaned forward and scanned the maps. "Wow, if we'd had these it would have saved us a lot of time learning all these tunnels." He smiled up at Carr's stone cold stare and then back at the maps, all serious business. "The supplies are kept here." He pointed at the area on the map. "The Omegas stay in the forward caves, the Betas towards the back. Paul has his own quarters on the eastern side of the cave system. Sometimes he has a woman with him." Adam's face looked haunted as he mentioned the woman.

Carr and Brett exchanged glances. What was Paul doing to the women that Adam could look so horrified?

"Gary stays in this farthest back cave. He always has his woman with him. She lives in a cage he keeps locked. The only time we've seen her is when..." His voice trailed off. He didn't want to say it. He looked up at Carr, and at his own Alpha standing nearby. He knew he had to tell them. "We only saw her when we had to each acknowledge their coupling and accept her as the prospective Alpha Bitch." He looked down in shame that he had ever been a part of Gary's plans.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,731 Followers
12