Wolf's Pet Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're as beautiful as I thought you'd be Sarah." His hand slid across her silky coat. "Do you feel any better now?"

She stood up, shook her whole body, then looked at her mate's face, and reached out to lick the whole side of his face.

"A simple yes would have been fine." James was laughing. "Now can you change back? Just picture yourself getting up and coming forward and your wolf laying back down." He kept stroking her softly.

Sarah closed her eyes and pictured herself standing up and walking towards her wolf. "It's time to trade, I promise to let you out again soon, but James has to go back to work and he doesn't want you to be out alone." Sarah giggled to herself about how protective James was going to be about her wolf for a while. When she opened her eyes, she was herself again.

"I had expected it to hurt or something. That was so amazing." She looked at her skin in awe. Just seconds ago it was covered in black fur. She had a long tongue and big ears. Now, she was back to her old self.

"And do you feel a little less stressed now?" He was still sliding his hand gently over her skin.

"I guess so, but I'd be even more relaxed if you had more time." She smiled wickedly at him and sat up to kiss him.

"Probably wouldn't be good for me to go back to the meeting with a fresh bite baby." But he didn't stop her from kissing him either. His hands slid up and down her back as their tongues moved together. They stopped for a moment to catch their breath. "And I don't think it'd be very polite of me to smell like sex when I'm surrounded by a bunch of males that haven't mated yet." He looked at her face, so beautiful, so damn sexy. But he had to stop. "Put your clothes back on, we need to eat lunch. Can't have my stomach growling during the meeting. You know how I get when I don't eat on time. Besides, I promised Gina we'd meet her and Ben for lunch." He tried to hide the evidence of his growing arousal. If she noticed she'd never let them go to lunch.

"Hmmph. The only reason I'll give up is because you promised Gina." She slid her clothing on quickly and took his hand for the walk back to the compound. She had to admit, her wolf was much happier now that she'd had a chance to be out for a few minutes.

----------------------

Jeff met Carr at the bottom of the stairs. He pointed to the wheelchair.

"C'mon Jeff, I just walked down the stairs under my own steam. Do I really need that?"

Jeff thought for a minute. "I guess not. But please, if you get dizzy, let me know?" Jeff didn't think for a second Carr would tell him if he wasn't feeling well, but he had to try.

Carr was walking slowly and deliberately, but much steadier than earlier. The rest had been good for him. He already felt better. He entered his office and greeted those assembled as he took his chair. The last to arrive were Guillame and Jószef. Carr had a feeling that Guillame wasn't being completely honest about why Jószef was there. He certainly didn't need an assistant for these meetings.

When all were present, Carr cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. "Before we start, Trey had to leave town with his mate for a few days. They'll be back as soon as possible. And because of what Guillame has told us about how the women will react at the Wolf Moon, arrangements have been made for her to be sedated that night. So that mating will be indefinitely postponed."

James and Cole looked at Troy who was trying not to look at anyone but Carr. He knew everyone would be asking where they went and why.

"Guillame, is there something else about the women that become panthers that you haven't told us? There must be a reason why its so important Katy and Jenna become panthers, other than your mate dreamt it." Carr knew there had to be more.

Guillame looked uncomfortable but didn't want to lie. He'd promised himself he wouldn't leave anything out. "The dreams become that much more vivid, more detailed. And they'll be able to project them, more so than just with their own mate. If Gary had mated with Jenna, he could have controlled how she used those dreams. For someone evil to control that power would be a horrible thing. But for Alistair to have the control, it could be used for good. He and Jenna could do good things with the power." He was looking at Alistair now.

"Forced matings are unpredictable at best. Gary was that sure he'd be able to do this with all these women?" Rhys was amazed at the audacity but then again, Gary thought he was smarter than all of them. He'd been wrong.

"Will I have the privilege of meeting my granddaughters at some point?" Guillame hoped it would be soon. He wanted to see for himself how much Katy looked like his Orsolya. He wanted to meet all of them and find out about their lives and that of their mothers and grandmothers.

"We'll let you know. But are you saying you're related to all of these women?" Carr wasn't going to let him meet any of the women until he was satisfied it was safe, relative or not.

"Many of them but not all, only those descended from my daughter, Mariska. I think Rhys would be able to tell you which are from my line." He turned to look at Rhys who was nodding absentmindedly.

He'd have to check the pedigrees again. "Just off the top of my head, I know that Katy, Karen, Jenna, and Sarah are descended from Guillame and his mate. Maybe he should meet them Carr. He's been truthful with us so far. And they are his family."

"Alistair, what do you think?" Carr was looking at the white haired Were.

Alistair thought about it. Did he want to let Guillame meet Jenna? "I think we should Carr. The women deserve to know the truth and know what they are."

"Alright, then we'll let him meet the four women, with their mates present at well."

12