Wolfy Boy

Story Info
A werewolf undergoes an intense gauntlet to join a gay gang.
3.6k words
3.9
12.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vluirty
Vluirty
2 Followers

We stood on the top of the overlooking hill, our furry haunches twitching in anticipation. All it took was the pointed command of Tony Rockster's lieutenant, and we were off like the wraiths of Odin's wild hunt across that pitiful town called Oaks Haven. The frosty night air wasn't enough to chill my hot, thumping blood.

The rules were simple. Capture the three flags across town, hold on to them until you got to the clubhouse, and your spot in the biggest, baddest werewolf gang was guaranteed. Also, no killing the other players or civilians. Other than that, everything else was permitted. Just my style.

That gang was known as the Moon Crawlers to us werewolves. The gang was known as an utter menace to everybody else; when in fact, the Moon Crawlers were one of the least violent werewolf gangs around. Relatively speaking, that was.

My rivals and I were one of the lucky ones. Sometimes other gangs organized last-wolf-standing brawls, said last wolf getting entry into the gang. Sometimes they ordered recruits to perform rituals that stripped them of their last crumbs of humanity. Tonight, all I had to do was the race, no killing of any kind allowed.

Tony Rockster was known as a relatively kind gang lieutenant for the Moon Crawlers. He hated to see pointless blood spilled, especially blood that belonged to wolfkind. A dangerous position to take among his crowd, but by the Luna Mother, was I glad to be undertaking his recruitment challenge. I could've easily gone to Seyah "Knife Skin" Kruger two towns over. She loved to see anybody bleed, and that wasn't my plan for the night.

The familiar fingers of chilled night air combed through my fur like the hand of a lover. Mother Luna displayed her pregnant belly, gracing my opponents and I with enough energy for the entire night. I needed to reach the second flag. It was on top of a general store. I jumped on top of a car for a quick boost, shattering all its windows like my feet were a sonic boom, and scrambled up the brick wall of the store, reaching the flag. Two down, one more to go.

I jumped off the roof and rolled into the street below. I ran towards the final flag, far on the northern end of the town on top of a radio tower. I glanced to my side, just in time to catch the glint of Kelly's orange eyes right before she slammed into me. She hit me like a diesel truck weighed down with lead, sending us through a diner's broad window.

The diner patrons started screaming, adding to my annoyance at getting side blinded. I tossed Kelly off me and got back to my feet. Fists at the ready, we went back and forth for a few seconds. Neither of us inflicted truly skull-cracking, bone-breaking blows. Most of our punches were either glancing or dodged by one another.

I saw Kelly's eyes widen. She hit the floor - fast. I turned my head backwards. Another surprise attack. Behind the kitsch, red, retro-futuristic long diner table, somebody who I assumed to be the owner pointed a double-barrel shotgun in my direction. Perhaps he was ready for werewolf intrusions. Perhaps he liked to protect his property which I now violated. Whatever the reason, he sent me earthbound with two barrels full of back-busting buckshot.

As I waited for my spinal cord to reassemble itself into something near functional, Kelly plucked one flag from my jeans pocket. Fuck. She hopped through the window frame, and towards the northern radio tower. Double fuck. Just as the patrons and the shotgun-wielding owner were about to inspect what they thought was my corpse, I managed a burst of desperate, clumsy speed through the window. My spinal cord was still piecing itself back together and I could hardly walk, much less run. A dark shape brushed past my thigh. I looked down, my remaining flag was nowhere to be seen. Crowley, the sneakiest werewolf bastard I've ever had the misfortune of meeting, chuckled somewhere ahead of me. Triple fuck.

Massive disadvantages aside, I soldiered onward. Minutes later, my spine healed, allowing me to run at top speed again. I heard the familiar murmur of police sirens and ignored them. I caught up with Kelly, and we reacquainted each other with fists and kicks. Fatigue got the best of me after a few solid hits. To finish me off, Kelly punched me so hard in the chest, my ribs exploded like a fragmentation grenade into several of my vital bits. I struck the ground coughing blood, half-conscious.

Kelly stood over me, gloating over my broken form. From the corner of my blurred vision, I saw the ever elusive Crowley sneaked up on her, torn-off car mirror in hand. He smashed the back of her skull with a devastating blow that floored her, dropping her face first onto the pavement. Crowley snatched her flags, running off towards the tower with maniacal laughter. Me and Kelly agonized on the pavement, out of commission.

Eventually, blue and red lights bathed us. I hardly breathed while Kelly murmured nonsense. The poor girl was working out some brain damage. Even for werewolves, a blow like that crippled even the strongest of us for several minutes. Several cops shouted at us, ordering us not to make a fucking move. Like I could if I wanted in that movement.

The cops cuffed Kelly. A lone daredevil made his way towards me. Taking full advantage of this, I grabbed him by the throat and hopped to my feet, my claw ready to do desperate actions.

"Who wants to play the hero?" I taunted. I needed to buy time. Just a little bit more, and my ribs were good to go. "Well? I've killed before. Have any of you?"

The cops trained their pea shooters on me. Under normal conditions, their pistols would've had the effect of shooting paper wads at a battle cruiser. Right now, a bullet to my healing body would've spelled a death sentence. Cop in hand, I made a mad dash for the tower.

I ran and ran and ran some more for extra measure. Tired of the terrified dead weight in my hand, I tossed him. With him gone, I hauled ass towards the radio tower in the forest. At the forest's edge, I activated my night vision, ready for any of Crowley's possible dirty tricks.

To my luck, nothing or nobody stopped me. I examined the steel wire gate guarding the radio tower's enormous base. Crowley ripped open the steel fence like tin foil. I crawled through. Above me, I saw the sneaky bastard leisurely easing his way up the tower, dozens or so feet above the ground. Rage boiling in my veins, I practically ran up the tower. "Motherfucker!" I screamed.

As I scrambled up the black iron tower, a sizable rock smashed into my left shoulder, damn near dislocating the thing. I nearly fell fifteen feet from the ground but hooked my right claw into solid steel. I looked up. Standing tall in his cocky fashion was Crowley, an armful of rocks and a mouthful of smug. He threw another rock that I deftly dodged. He continued his moderately paced climb. I slowed down as well, another hit like that and I could end up like Kelly, a broken, slurring mass on the ground.

This game of dodge rock continued until we neared the tower's red, glowing peak. Crowley was getting desperate, his latest throws were panicked tosses instead if measured actions. The sneaky shit was no good at close combat and we both knew it. He was also running low on ammunition just as I was running low on patience for his antics. In one final, desperate performance he simply dropped the rest of his rocks on my heads like an overrun castle defender. Some hit painfully hard, but I managed to catch a rather hefty one. I got on top of a steel section and threw so hard my arm stung a bit later on.

It slammed into his jaw with an audible crack. Crowley fell like a midnight Icarus seeking the moon. He collided with several sections of the tower before striking earth as a heap of barely living wolfmeat. "Ha! Return to sender!" I shouted downwards. Seconds later, I tore my rightful prize from the tower. I howled to the Luna Mother in sheer gratitude.

Side by side, we sat on our knees in front of Tony Rockster. To my left was Crowley, frowning. To my right was Kelly, frowning as well. I was in the middle, smiling like a goofy bastard at Tony's magnificence. Around us all was the Rockster Clubhouse, an abandoned country club turned werewolf hangout. Several other wolves of varying levels of intoxication hooted and jeered at us. Hip-hop blared in some distant room. A thin haze of weed smoke lined the air.

I hated to admit it, but the gentle, commanding strength Tony Rockster was alluring on multiple levels. His bulky, towering, six-foot plus height said he could take anybody in a fight. On the flip side, his mellowed green eyes and air of confidence spoke of practical pacifism. He was made of the material leaders were sculpted from.

Even in the crowded room, his voiced boomed over the rowdy crowd. "Hey!" He shouted. "Quiet down before I need to start crackin some heads." His jovial tone pacified the crowd. He sipped on his beer.

In that moment, I felt utterly exposed. Being on your knees tended to do that. Tony spoke and everybody listened.

"He we see tonight are three wolflings looking to make their mark on our world. Instead of focusing on what I have to say, how about I ask them for their introductions?" The crowd cheered on. Tony pointed at Crowley. "You, Crowley, with the dark, shifty eyes, introduce yourself and tell me how Gerald beat you."

"I'm Crowley Mason. I'm not sneaky because I want to, I'm just terrible at going toe-to-toe with other wolves. Gerald kicked my ass because I got cocky and started throwing rocks at him on the radio tower. He caught one. Threw it back. And here we are." Crowley looked defeated in place of his cockiness. Good. "My jaw still tingles." The crowd laughed at him.

"Settle down with that. This isn't a public shaming session, folks," said Tony. "Kelly, our lady of the night, introduce yourself and tell me how Gerald got the jump on you."

"My name is Kelly. It was actually Crowley who kicked my ass, but Gerald deserves a shout out for being such a tough motherfucker." Kelly smirked at me. "You can't keep this kid down."

"Even in defeat your opponents respect you, Gerald," Tony said. "That's a good sign. You're a real team player, huh?"

"Of course," I said.

"Well, I hope you keep that up, because all three of you are new Moon Crawlers. I can't let you folks piss your talents away on some half-ass wolf gang," Tony raised his beer. "Fuck it! There's potential in all you. Welcome to the crew."

The crowd erupted into a riot of sound. I felt appreciative yet scorned. The two people next to were beaten by me. What teamwork did they even have? Still, I'm glad Tony was able to see the potential in all of us, sneaky or cocky as some of us were.

"Hell yeah!" shouted Crowley. "I promise we'll become real good buddies, Gerald."

"What a nice turn of events," said Kelly. She hid her surprise well.

"Hey! Hey! Everybody calm down." Tony addressed the room. They quieted once again."We got three new Moon Crawlers here, but only one of them won the actual contest, and I'll like to have a private conversation with them. So could you wolves make way? Me and Gerald need to go to the pool room. Right, Gerald?"

"Yes," I said. My heart madly thumped at this opportunity.

Tony and I made our way to the pool room. Several other wolves whistled and cheered at us, congratulating my success. I felt like a goddamn king in that moment. Until the door shut, that was. The sound of the party became muffled. Only the deep throb of hip hop beats penetrated the door. I became hyper aware of Tony's domineering presence, his glowing eyes.

I looked around the room. It smelled like cigarettes and weed. Two worn-down pool tables with musty green felt sat in the middle of the room. They were coated in sickly, yellow light that came from dusty hanging lamps. This room hadn't seen much love in a long time.

"Hey," Tony's voice broke my focus on the room. "How does it feel to be a Moon Crawler, Gerry boy?" He finished his beer and threw it on the floor. He sat on a pool table, arms crossed, eyeing me down.

"Fantastic. The other members seem pretty rowdy, but I can deal with those types. I can even get wild myself If I want to."

"Wild, eh? Want to know something wild about the Moon Crawlers? Come take a seat by me, man," Tony tapped on a spot next to him. "I usually don't bite."

I did as told. He immediately wrapped a bulky arm around me. He seemed rather friendly. "Tell me about that wild thing."

"You saw all those Moon Crawlers out there? Every last one of them is queer as a one-legged wolf. No joke. Am I making you uncomfortable, Gerald? You want out of this gayness, yet"

That took me back a little. "Nope. Not at all. I've been around gay wolves before. Can't really say if I swing that way myself, but each wolf to himself."

"Heard that. But what makes the Moon Crawlers special is two things. Like I said, every last wolf in there is some kind of queer. I want you to guess the second thing."

I drew up a total blank. "I'm not sure, Tony."

"Listen up. Way back then, humans used to love their warrior cultures. Still kinda do, I think. Let's use the Greeks for an example. They took these hypermasculine subcultures to their inevitable conclusions, allowing homosexual relationships to form. This reasoning was that if a man could fuck his battle brother, he would fight twice as hard to protect them. I apply this reasoning to the Moon Crawlers, and trust me, it works."

"Humans never cease to amaze me." I said.

Tony laughed in response.

A gap of silence occurred until I decided to ask the big question. "Tony, are you coming on to me?"

"I'd love to come on you, Gerald." Tony said, chuckling a bit. "If that's fine with you, that is. Would you rather me suck you or get sucked?"

Such directness made me feel nervous yet attracted "Wow. I can't really decide on either, truth be told. What does a blowjob from a guy feel like?"

"It's not some mind-blowing experience, but you always look back to your first." Tony reached out, and touched my face, smirking "What do you say?"

"Just don't make this too weird for me." I stood up and unbuckled my pants. I was half-limp, anticipating this new experience with a sense of cautious excitement. My heart thundered away in my tongue.

Gerald got on his knees, indifferent to the dirty floor. He entombed by cock in his slick, welcoming mouth. He moved back and forth with a steady rhythm. Shivers coursed through my spine. The warm slime of his lengthy tongue drenched my already lubricated cock. Just like he said, his skillful mouth was easily something I would remember for a long time. I closed my eyes, and let bliss tingle over my body.

He slid off my dick with tightened lips. "How was that?"

"Amazing," I panted. "Please don't stop. I'm begging you, Tony."

"I told you so." He want back to work, this time introducing his arms for added pleasure.

In between sucking me with a starving mouth, his rough hands jerked me. The friction was delicious. The more he worked on me, the closer I was to finishing. "Tony," I panted, my mind in a pleasurable fog, "I'm com-."

"I felt it through your cock," he interrupted me. "Let me do all the work."

Tony's pace quickened. If my eyes weren't closed, I could've imagined seeing his head as a grey blur, slobbering on my cock. The pressure was too much. As I came, Tony deep throated me. Thick spurt after thick spurt of seed, slammed into the depths of his throat. He eased himself off me, coughing.

Tony gulped and wiped his mouth clean. "You're welcome," he said, winking. "Or should I be thanking you?"

I lacked the thoughts to even muster a single word. Tony not not only blew my cock, but my mind as well. I dumbly stared at him, amazed that such a dominant wolf would surrender to my dick, and surrender so expertly. I said, "I'm...not sure?"

"My oh my," Tony cooed, "You can't even think straight can you? I'm not surprised. My mouth still has the magic touch."

I wanted more of him. Anything he could give, I wanted every last drop and pulsating vein as mine to drink. Meekly, I asked, "Tony?" I paused, "Is that all?"

Tony got off his knees. He smiled a wall of glittering, white daggers. "Greedy are we?" he asked. "What more do you think I can offer you, Gerald?"

"You could... bang me or something." I forced myself to look Tony in the eyes.

"Could I or should I? Be open with your desires, sweetheart."

"Fine," I said. "Could you please screw me? You are just so fucking hot I can't stand it."

"That sounded more like begging instead of a polite request. Wonderful," Tony pointed to a pool table. "Bend over that and spread your legs. I'll have to get you ready first. Also, don't worry, I have lube."

I bent over the pool table. I unbuckled my pants, letting them drift to the floor. Tony grabbed handfuls of my ass, and began to loosen me up with his tongue. In and out, he dove into me. I writhed and moaned, my claws opened thin lines in the pool table's felt. Even as pleasure clouded my mind, a creeping anxiety lined it. If Tony's tongue turned me into a writhing mess, what could his dick to me?

He finished after a few more minutes that I savored for what felt like eternity. Without warning, Tony doused my asshole in lube. I pleasantly shuddered at the unexpected sensation. Slowly, he stuck a finger into me, testing my innards like I was a body of water. The minor pain of this turned into pleasure. Next, he pushed another finger into me. The pain increased, but I took it alongside the increased enjoyment it brought as well.

Tony leaned over me, snout next to my ear. "Hey, Jerry boy," he said. "You ready?"

"Yes," I whispered.

Tony lined up his hefty cock with my asshole. He pushed with a steady, calculated grace, not wanting to rush things in danger of harming me. For the first time of the night, I sweated - hard. Brawling, sweating, running, and scaling a gigantic tower caused not a single bead of sweat to my head, but here I was sweating from taking a cock. Was I really as tough as I thought I was?

I grunted. The head of Tony's cock was in me. I told myself to take deep breaths. In time, he would be fully inside me, deep.

Tony placed one hand on my shoulder and the other on my hip. "Grit your teeth," he said.

I did as asked, and I nearly yelped. I felt as if I passed through a portal of some kind. The overwhelming forces of pain and pleasure entwined, driving me into a sense of unreality. Tony had penetrated me.

"Holy fuck," said Tony. "You have a great ass. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"No..."

"That really so? At least I'm your first. Now hold and get readying for the dicking of your life."

Tony eased out, only to ease back into my ass. He was in the process of establishing his drilling rhythm. Once comfortable with his rhythm, Tony slapped his hips against mine. The sounds of our fucking echoed in the grimy pool room. I was barely cognizant of the slapping or much of anything at all. Blood pounded in my ears. All sensation save for the most visceral ones no longer existed to me. In that moment, only Tony and I existed, our bodies floating, entangled and mashing together in a void.

"I'm coming," grumbled Tony.

These words forced me out of my head space. A few hard thrusts later, and Tony ejaculated into me. The heat of the semen comfortably warmed my innards before leaking out my ass, down my leg, and onto the floor.

Tony pulled out. "I'll get somebody else to clean that up later," he said. "How are you feeling?"

"A little sore but I can still walk straight," I said, a dreamy smile on my face.

"I guess that makes you one of the lucky ones." Tony said, walking back towards the party. "Need a towel or anything"

"Yeah, but also this as well" I walked up to Tony and plucked a kiss from his lips.

He smiled. After we cleaned up, we returned to the party. Those still left reveling, wolf-whistled and winked at us. They knew exactly what happened. I eventually drifted back towards Crowley and Kelly to make amends. Even as I drank the night away, I kept one eye on Tony. He kept one eye on me as well.

Vluirty
Vluirty
2 Followers