Wolven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stranger had fled. If it weren't for her destroyed nightdress and her splitting head, she might have thought she'd imagined it.

Something wet glinted in the dying firelight and she knelt to investigate. Bloody footprints headed out the door and into the night. From the way one of the prints was dragging, she could tell the stranger had been injured and the amount of blood suggested that it was fatal.

Another whine from her wolf friend made her turn. His muzzle was coated in blood, the same blood that stained the wooden floors.

Stunned, she dropped to her knees to the floor and sat there watching him. The poker, no longer needed, clattered to the floor beside her.

The wolf lowered his head and slunk slowly over to her, whining, until he stood just within arm's reach.

With a cry, Bronwyn leaned over and flung her arms around the wolf's neck, pressing her face into his soft fur. The wolf waited patiently as sobs wracked her body.

Eventually the shock wore off and Bronwyn was aware of her naked breasts pressing into the soft fur. She had been so startled that she had forgotten her state of undress.

She pulled back and wiped her eyes with a tattered fragment of her nightgown that still clung to her. "Thank you," she hugged the wolf again. "If it hadn't been for you..." her voice faltered as she realised how close she had come to being raped.

He replied by licking her face.

With a shaking breath, she stood again. The poker would serve one more role that night, but this time it was for the one it was intended for.

She didn't want to be alone that night and she didn't think she could coax the wolf upstairs to her bed to stand guard. Even going upstairs alone to cover her body didn't appeal, so she threw another log on the fire and used the poker to stir the still red coals until the log caught.

She decided she would sleep by the fire, if the wolf would guard her.

As she sunk down onto the soft fur of the mat, the wolf joined her, settling down beside her on.

Lying down, she turned her back to the fire and the warmth spread over her. It was late and after the adrenaline of the attack had worn off, she was so incredibly tired. She struggled to keep her eyes open but before long, she fell sound asleep with her wolf standing guard.

Bronwyn woke to the sound of whimpering.

She opened her eyes to find the room dark. The fire had died down so that only a small flame licked over the remaining embers causing a warm glow to settle over the room. The moon, so bright earlier, had finally sunk behind the forest and no longer cast its cold light into the manor.

The whimpering started again and she closed her eyes as she rolled over. Her wolf friend was having a bad dream and she reached over to touch his shoulder and comfort him.

Bare skin greeted her fingers.

Shocked, she opened her eyes. In the low light from the fire, she could see a familiar face in front of her. As she watched, the wolf's body changed. It stretched out and the fur shrank back until Robert lay beside her, fast asleep and very nude.

Her heart skipped a beat when she realised it was him but she couldn't move. It had to be a dream and she didn't want to wake up.

She should have been scared but for some reason she wasn't. It was as if everything that had happened, her befriending the wolf, his willingness to guard her, finally made sense.

He twitched like a dog and whimpered again. This time it was her name. His arm snaked out and hugged her close to him, squeezing her like he would never let her go.

She closed her eyes, drinking in the scent of his skin and the warmth of his arms.

Robert took deep breath in as he woke then his body tensed as he realised that he was nude in someone's house and that someone was just as naked as he.

In a swift movement, he let go and half sat up, one hand hovering over her. The movement rolled her onto her back and, for a breathless moment, he hung over her, his eyes slowly focusing on her face.

Realising who it was, he tensed, ready to run when her warm hand touched his face.

"Don't go."

He looked into her kind eyes as she smiled as she lifted herself up to kiss him.

He was momentarily stunned.

With his spare arm, he encircled her shoulders and lowered the two of them back onto the fur.

She knew his secret and she wasn't afraid.

That thought shot through him as his mouth hungrily met hers until they were both left breathless. His rough hands roamed over her skin, touching her in places he had only dreamed of.

His warm palms met her nipples and she arched her back, pressing them into his hands. She felt something hard pressing into her side and slid her hand down to grip him firmly.

He lifted his head briefly to give a shuddering gasp before nuzzling her neck, letting his teeth gently graze her tender skin and causing her to moan.

With his sensitive nose, he could smell the gathering moisture between her legs, but, if he were to claim her fully, she had to be more prepared.

He kissed and nipped his way down her body, halting briefly to encircle one nipple with his tongue before moving down between her thighs.

Bronwyn gasped as his warm breath flowed over her most intimate parts and it quickly turned into a moan as his tongue flicked over her. The sensation of his mouth between her thighs awoke a tingling through her that she had never felt before.

Robert could still feel the pull of the moon through the trees. It could allow him to partially change if he willed it.

The texture of his tongue changed until it was softer and longer than it should have been.

Bronwyn lifted herself up onto one elbow and grasped his hair with the other. He lifted his head to gaze back up at her, an impossibly long tongue licking her juices from his lips. A wolf's tongue.

He waited for her recoil in horror but she surprised him by letting go of his hair and lowering back down onto the fur mat.

Her rewarded her by gently licking the small bud nestled at the top of her slit, causing her to arch her back and grasp the fur mat in both hands.

Continuing, he inserted one finger, feeling her walls, slick with her arousal, give way to his touch. She was a virgin, but that didn't mean it had to be uncomfortable for her. He'd been with enough women to know that, despite what most men thought, the hymen wasn't something that had to be broken.

All it took was a little care to stretch and, for lack of a better term, warm up the muscles and hymen to allow penetration.

Slowly, he added another finger, moving them around to accustom her to the width. Under his ministrations, she relaxed and he was able to add a third.

She was adapting quickly to the width but he'd have to work her more before he would be able to take her. There was more than one reason he was so popular with the women of the village and he wasn't going to hurt her with his size.

He moved his hand skilfully and before long, her walls were stretching easily around his fingers.

Bronwyn had never felt anything like this before. She hadn't even touched herself on those nights she had thought of him, not even knowing where to start and not having any friends she could ask. Robert's tongue on her worked wonders as much as his fingers did and taught her more about herself than she thought possible.

She felt a pressure building inside and finally a nerve tingling rush swept her over and she cried his name.

Warmth gushed over his fingers as her walls clamped and twitched. He allowed himself a grin.

Withdrawing, he climbed up her body to watch as her eyes finally focussed on him from the afterglow. Slowly, he positioned himself at her entrance and pushed forward.

Even though he had stretched her and she was so incredibly wet, she was still tight around him as he gently worked his way in. Using one hand to lift her into a better position, he stared into her eyes as he pulled out just as slowly then pushed further in.

With one final slow thrust, he was sheathed fully inside her and she gasped, flinging her head back.

Robert stayed inside her for a few heartbeats. He was pressed firmly against her cervix, fully sheathed inside her. He withdrew slowly then thrust gently back in, letting her get used to his bulk.

Before long he was moving easily within her and she had started to move with him, gasping with every thrust of his hips.

Robert gazed down at the woman spread before him and moaned. He had wanted this for so long. A mate, someone who wouldn't turn from him. More than that, he had lusted after her for such a long time and now he was inside her.

The feeling of her wet and hot around him and the sounds and smells of their copulation drove him wild. He wanted to take her like a wolf would take his bitch, but her pleasure was just as much important as his own.

Shifting position, he knelt between her legs and lifted her hips to meet his thrusts, watching as her eyes flew open at the more intense feeling. With one finger, he caressed the little nub of her clit.

Bronwyn wrapped her legs around his hips and watched as her huntsman took her. It was everything she had ever wanted and above her wildest fantasies. Just watching him driving himself into her made her moan with desire and feeling the length of him sliding in and out was enough to drive her insane.

His finger on her button swirled her into a tumbling vortex as another orgasm built. He was being careful but she wanted... no... needed, him to come with her.

She flexed her hips up to meet his thrust, withdrawing to extend the feeling and moved with him so that the return was harder. He gasped as he slapped against her.

Without hesitation, he took her, driving himself harder into her until the meaty slaps of their skin echoed through the room accompanied by their gasps and moans.

"Don't stop," she gasped again and again, the orgasm building so intensely that she cried out when it exploded over her.

Feeling her body clench around him as she came, he could feel her cervix kiss the head of his shaft as he continued to thrust inside her.

The moon's pull was strong and he could feel himself wanting to change. He wanted to take her and make her his.

"Robert?" her voice brought him back to his senses. His hands now gripped her hips and he sweated as he tried not to let himself go.

He withdrew only to thrust back in solidly. "I want you," he growled. "To mate you," another thrust. "To make you mine."

"Then do so," she gasped, feeling his shaft swell inside her.

"To do that," his whole body was twitching now with the effort not to transform. "I have to change," he groaned.

Her mind raced at what he was implying but a part deep within her asked, isn't this was she wanted? She wanted Robert to take her, to be his as much as he was hers.

"Then do it."

Her words sent an electric shiver down his spine. Never in his wildest dreams had he ever thought those words would come from her lips.

He withdrew fully from her and let his restraints go. It wouldn't be a full transformation, the moon was already setting, but a beast halfway between man and wolf would be enough to seal the bond.

Bronwyn watched, transfixed as her lover's body changed from a man to beast. Fur, the same grey as the wolf he'd been earlier sprouted over his skin. His face elongated until a muzzle formed and his hands turned into something akin to claws.

Was this what the stranger had been turning into? Is this what he meant by making her his?

During the transformation, she didn't see what else changed until the red tip of his shaft protruded from his sheath.

Growing up on a farm, Bronwyn had seen every sort of genitalia, but what was rapidly growing out from the sheath was a cross between wolf and man.

The blunt tip was very human whereas the shaft itself deep red and covered in mucus. As the watched, more pushed its way out of the sheath until a bulbous mass emerged.

She took a breath. Yes, this is what she wanted. She wanted to be his alone and if that meant she would mate with him, then she would do so.

Getting to her knees, she touched Robert's chest. The fur was just as soft as the mat under her. The thought of that brushing her skin whist the beast took her sent a shiver through her.

Robert, or the beast that was him, crawled around her until he was behind and held her, pressed against him. She could feel the meaty shaft pressing between them as he caressed her breasts with clawed hands.

Feeling bold, she slid her hand between them to cup his shaft. A deep growl beside her ear sent shivers down her spine, touching something primeval inside. It frightened her but thrilled her at the same time.

His clawed hands gently caressed her body as he held her tightly against him and nipped her gently on the neck.

She ached to feel him inside her again. Letting go of his member, she leaned forward until she was on hands and knees, her head tossed to one side to gaze at him, silently urging him to continue.

Robert positioned himself at her entrance, feeling the juices from earlier coat the head. He was slightly thicker in this form but she took him eagerly, the outer lips of her slit swallowing him easily.

Working his way in and out, he finally slid all the way in until the bulbous base hit her outer lips.

His muscles strained as he kept tight rein on the change. He would keep some semblance of humanity while he mated her, however he could not stop until she had taken every inch of him.

His thrusts became faster and harder, pushing Bronwyn forward on her knees. She leaned down further to brace herself to find the position more intense. Especially with the combined sensation of the fur mat brushing her nipples and the fur on Robert's chest as he leaned over her back.

A hard shove made her cry out and he stopped, afraid he had hurt her.

"Don't stop," she gasped.

With her words, his control snapped. He'd tried so hard not to take her like a bitch in heat but some part of his brain screamed at him until his concentration wavered.

He gripped her hips with both claws and rammed into her, slamming his shaft all the way in before withdrawing half way only to push back in.

The combined feeling of his furry sack slapping against her clit and the bulbous knot pushing against her lips with every thrust drove Bronwyn over the edge. She came hard, crying Robert's name to the empty room as he continued to animalistically rut. He had one goal in his mind and that was to fill her with as much of his seed as she could take.

The sounds coming from Bronwyn's mouth were no longer gasps or moans but a combination of both as her wolf took her. She could feel the knot at the base begin to force its way into her and knew he was close.

The knot stretched her wider than she had ever thought possible but somehow she took it all. With one final thrust, Robert came into her and that tipped her over the edge, sending her spiralling down another orgasm.

When she came to her senses, she was lying on her side, Robert behind her and his shaft still firmly wedged in her. He held her close, spooning her as his body gradually changed until she could feel smooth skin against her back.

Two human arms encircled her and pulled her back firmly to his chest. The heat of his skin against her back warmed her and his breath tickled the side of her neck moments before her kissed the soft skin gently.

As his body returned to normal, his shaft softened and the knot shrank until it disappeared, allowing him to slip from inside her.

She felt his warm breath as he nuzzled the back of her neck. "Now, I am yours and you are mine until we breathe our last."

Snuggling up to him, feeling the way his chest rose and fell with every breath and the smell of his skin, Bronwyn could think of no better place she would rather be.

12