Wolverine Gets a Little Upset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine retreated from the stall, her own emotions riveting her, and stopped. She was still warm from the water and the heat of his mouth and his touch. The core of her cried out for him and she gritted her teeth against the need. She leaned her forehead against the wood of the shower, and angrily thought, it's not fair, I'm not ready. I want more, something of him, anything, she thought. Then, as she grabbed at an idea, she stepped back into the steamy shower, and Logan raised his eyes, the full heat of his gaze flooding into her.

"Katherine, what are you doing?" He said in complaint, "You're driving me crazy."

"I want to touch you." She whispered, and he frowned in confusion. With that as enough of an answer for her, she circled to him, put her hands on his chest and pushed gently until the back of his calves came flush with the wooden ledge that served as a bench. She pushed once more and he frowned again and sat. Then, she sank to her knees in front of him, pushed his legs apart, and wedged herself closer into the V of his body. Then she smoothed her hands up and over his stomach, onto his chest and felt him draw a ragged breath. Feeling his warm, wet skin, she smoothed her arms and hands down his hips, onto his legs, sliding in the last remnants of the soap, and stroked the inner muscles of his thighs. He looked at her in bewilderment.

"Jesus," Logan muttered, flashes of desire spreading through him, fueled by her initiative. He took another breath and held it, as he watched her, fondling his legs and pressing her hot, small hands up and downs his hips, circling his sex. He gritted his teeth and fixed his eyes on her as her palms glided on the inside of his thighs and she stroked up to his groin, drawing a groan from him. Then, Katherine smiled up at him with eyes of blue-green pools and continued to massage over the ropes of muscles in his legs, up along his hips. Then she gently moved to his sex, her fingertips brushing his burgeoning erection.

"I want to touch you Logan, taste you," she whispered.

"Katherine, you don't have to..." He said, but clipped his words when he felt her hand clasp around his shaft, causing a bolt of desire to crash through his veins. "Oh, God," he breathed out and leaned back against the wood, letting the warm water rain over him. His desire leaped as he watched Katherine bow her head over his hardening erection. Her wet black hair was plastered against her scalp and shoulders, stringing down on all sides of her breasts, her rosy nipples exposed. She looked up at him with her huge turquoise eyes, water from the shower dripping down her face, her mouth wet, shinning and slightly open. "Christ," he thought, as the blood pooled tightly in his groin. It was as if she was some exotic, witch mermaid risen up from the mist, right between his legs. She looked directly at him with an intensity that he didn't fully understand.

"Wait, Katherine..." He swallowed the rest of his sentence as her head fell forward, leaning down and taking him into her mouth. "Oh Jesus." He hissed as a thrill of sensation shot through him and his body clenched at her touch.

Katherine felt the velvety skin of Logan's sex with her lips and tongue, as she closed her mouth over him. A thrill of triumph shot through her as she felt the shudder of pleasure ripple over him at the contact. She slipped her mouth down and over the head of his penis, then up, and then circled the crown with her tongue. Logan's body tensed and stiffened, and her own blood soared through her as if in reply. She raised one arm up to his waist, and fondled the ropes of muscles in his abdomen as she gently pushed back onto him with her mouth. Then, she pulled back again, flicking the rim with her lips, and he let out a groan as she licked down the delicate skin on the underside of his member and brought her other hand down all the way to his sack.

Logan's whole body vibrated with sensation and he strove to hold himself still under the onslaught of Katherine's pleasuring. He braced his arms on the sides of the bench to keep from grabbing her and either pulling her off or pushing her down on his shaft. Jesus, what was happening? He was filled with lust and uncertainty, but powerless to stop her or release himself from the exquisite pleasure she was creating. The blood was pounding in his ears and the warm water, pelting his chest, was working to accentuate the riveting sensations of Katherine's mouth and lips on him and the surreal feeling of the scene. She crowded up between his legs more closely, stroking his inner thighs as her tongue swirled up and down on his heated skin, matched next by her lips and mouth, kissing and sucking. Then she gently grasped his testicles again, bringing him closer to a fever pitch, his hips bucking up automatically.

Katherine reveled in Logan's agitation. Keeping her mouth on him, she looked up at his face; his eyes squeezed shut and a grimace of pleasure pulling his lips back. His arms were braced tightly on either side of the back wall, his muscles rippling. As she watched him from underneath her hooded lids, he opened his eyes and their gazes met. Electricity shot through her at the heated, hungry look in his stare. He held himself steady for her, and she felt amazed. This beautiful, splendid, violent male creature, holding himself tame, his long, muscular body, was stretched out before her like an offering, allowing her this power over him.

Katherine felt thrilled and drunk with it. Then, to match her own escalating passion, she increased the tempo of her administrations. She intended a memory she could always keep, an intimacy that she didn't even understand. She would have this, by God, and she would have it count for something, something she could hold to her, in the darkness ahead. He was letting her have this control over him, leashing himself for her, and it was setting her blood on fire. She leaned closer, consumed with an overwhelming sense of connection, fueled by her awareness of what lie ahead. And like a thief in the night, here was her chance to steal some small scrap of joy for herself.

Logan panted hard and tried to hold his body in check. But as Katherine increased her rhythm, he could not seem to inhibit his movements any longer. His erection was rock hard and his hips bucked up slightly in time with Katherine's motions. He felt the first flicker signaling his release, and anxiety edged into him. He reached down and placed his hands on either side of her head, her wet hair stringing through his fingers.

"Katherine," he whispered in a husky voice. "Let me make love to you." He pulled on her face and she looked up at him. She shook her head and murmured something, her voice and mouth sending vibrations through his skin, and he hitched another breath. Then she batted his hands away, and drove her mouth down on him, pushing him into her throat.

Logan arched back as his climax crashed over him instantly, his release breaking free of his fragile control. A long moan escaped him as every muscle in his lower body clenched and lightening flashed in his veins. Katherine pushed down on him harder, fondling his legs and pulling gently on his balls. His hands clamped down on the wood bench and he tried to restrict the movements of his hips as his fluids erupted into her mouth, pleasure and shame shooting through him.

Katherine felt exhilarated. Logan's loss of control and her power over him thrilled her as he moaned in release. His body pumped and fluids filled her mouth as she continued to move up and down on his shaft, the salty essence of him trickling out of her mouth, and down over his hot, velvety skin held firmly in her hand. Gradually, his contractions began to subside and she slowed and gentled her touch. She rubbed his legs and he began to unclench, still groaning and muttering inaudible curses. Slowly, after he was still, she lifted her mouth from him and looked up. He was braced against the wall as if for his life, his mouth remained in a grimace of pleasure as his breathing began to relax. Then, he opened his eyes.

"Jesus, Katherine. What did you do that for?" he asked as she smiled wickedly at him, raising her face to the rain of the shower, and filling her mouth with water. As his body's fluids and the water sloshed out and down her face, she closed her mouth and looked back at him and smiled.

"Because..." she grinned. "Just because." She cast around for an answer, and then without one, she shrugged. Then she frowned and asked, "Did I do it wrong?"

"Shit, no." He rasped out in a hoarse voice and just stared at her. She smiled again and rose from her knees, standing up in front of him, and turned slightly to step away. Logan's hand whipped out and grabbed her wrist. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Well, we're done," her eyebrows rose.

"Not nearly, sweetheart." He said as he stood, reached over and turned the water off. "That was foreplay, now for the real thing."

"Logan, don't be silly. You just came, remember? Refractory time? You know, rest?" She opened her mouth and silently pointed at her face with her index finger, an impish twist to her lips.

"Darlin', I don't need refractory time." He said as he bent to pick her up.

"Wait." She stepped back from him, a cloud of concern moving into her. "Wait, I..." Her mind pitching around for some explanation, she backed further away. "I'm... I'm tired Logan, I want to rest." Logan's face darkened, he tensed and his eyes narrowed.

"You weren't too tired to suck me off like a ten-dollar whore." He stood still and glared at her, tension filling him again, and only a fragment of remorse for his harshness.

"Well," she stood straight, and pulled her chin up, "I'm tired now." She blinked twice and shifted, softening. Then she reached out for his hand, and grasped his fingers. "Please Logan, let's just rest now. Please?" Her voice was a plea. She watched as he took a deep breath and sighed, and she knew he'd have to give her what she asked.

"Okay, Katherine." He sighed in resignation. "This is nuts," he said and shook his head.

≈ ≈

Logan brooded. He sat on the porch, attacking the bottle of whiskey, smoking the last of his cigars. As he flicked the ashes, he stared sullenly out into the predawn woods, a scowl on his face.

"Fuck..." he muttered, and shook his head. He poured his fourth glass of whiskey and drew the smoke into his mouth, the familiar taste doing nothing to sooth his tangled emotions. The little coward couldn't tell him, but she didn't want him anymore. Not after what she'd seen. She'd only thought she knew what he was, now she really understood. Christ! What in the hell was he supposed to have done? Let the bastards go with a warning? "Shit," he bite out and raked his hand through his hair. He picked up the glass that he had just poured, and swallowed it down in two gulps. Ah, but then, the little witch had served him up one of the most erotic experiences of his life. His pure, innocent, lilac-scented little fairy queen, that he had lusted after for months, had been willing to suck his cock like a pro. Females! Who the fuck could understand them?

He unhooked his legs from the railing and stood, then walked over to the open door of the cabin. He looked across into the bedroom and gazed on Katherine's form. She was stretched out on her stomach, the covers down to her waist. The position revealed her delicate back and shoulders, her night black hair, now dry, fanning across her milky white skin. Her face, finally relaxed, looked lovely, the way he'd always thought of her: clean, simple, pure. Everything he wasn't. And he'd proved it to her. He'd hacked men apart right in front of her, and she'd never forget it.

He had lost her, and it galled him. He took another pull on the cigar, letting the smoke float up, forming a cloud around his head. Fuck this shit, he thought, strode to the porch door and flung the rest of his cigar out. Then he picked up the whiskey, downed the last of the bottle, and strode into the cabin.

≈ ≈

Katherine was being fondled. She hummed in pleasure, took a deep breath and arched to feel the sensation of the dream. She was dreaming of Logan again, this time he was kissing and stroking her, holding her legs apart, and raining little feathery kisses over her legs and the lips of her vagina. Sleepily, she shifted slightly to give him better access and stretched her arms out above her head. Oh God, I love these dreams, she thought, as she began to wake. Then she stilled as reality registered, her eyes blinking open, and she lifted her head to see Logan's disheveled, amazingly handsome face, wedged between her thighs, his eyes riveted on hers.

"What are you doing?" Anxiety began to war with the arousal still flowing through her.

"Why, I'm kissing you, darlin'," He pulled up and said in a cocky, slurred voice and cast her a devilish smile. Then he moved quickly up her body, planted a hard kiss on her mouth and pinned her into the bed with his weight. His mouth and face, smelled lightly of her own essence, tobacco and whiskey, and some masculine scent that was Logan, a scent that potently stirred her blood.

"You've been drinking."

"Yes." He said with a slight slur, "Of whiskey," he smiled crookedly, "and of you, sweetheart. But I am still a thirsty man." At this he placed his knees against her thighs and pushed on her legs, settling himself firmly against the opening to her body.

"You're drunk," she complained.

"Only with desire for you," he smiled and the raised an eyebrow, "Well, maybe a little. But since I can't stay drunk, it's usually a waste of good whiskey." Then as an afterthought, "Although now would be a good time for it." He grinned at her.

"Logan, I don't want..."

"Of course you do, we're mated, remember? What we both need," he nodded, "so we can get over yesterday, is a good, hard fucking." He said as he wedged his knee against her leg and pushed to gain access to her body. Then, he moved a hand down and dipped his fingers into her, causing her to draw a ragged breath and to arch upward. "You see? You still want me." Then he kissed her hard on the mouth and pushed his fingers deeply into her, drawing a moan from the back of her throat.

Anxiety fought against her arousal and she squirmed to escape Logan's grasp. Please, she thought, I can't do this. But he held her firmly as his mouth moved on hers and his fingers stroked her center and turned her blood to fire. The scent of him, his words and the pressure of his body were intoxicating. But this could not happen; her fear and her guilt lashed her into self-discipline.

She pulled out of his grasp and placed her hands on his chest, pushing hard. He seemed to move back slightly at this insistence. But then, things changed. He forcefully grabbed her arms and pulled them above her head. He pushed her down into the bed, letting his full weight pin her into the mattress, and shoved her legs further apart. Then he placed one of his hands over hers.

Snitk.

Katherine quieted and stared into his blue-gray eyes.

"Don't move darlin'," he warned, still smiling. "I don't want to hurt you." He cocked his head.

"You won't hurt me, Logan. Drunk or not." She whispered, as a thrill shot through her. Oh, Jesus. She closed her eyes. Logan put his mouth to her ear and lapped his tongue around the edge, kissing it gently.

"I wouldn't count on that." He whispered softly into her ear. Then he raised his head and narrowed his gaze at her, the intensity in his face flooding into her. He moved himself into place at the entrance to her body, lightly touching her wet channel with the top of his shaft. He pressed himself slightly into her, withdrew, and then pushed in again, a teasing pace of exquisite contact that set her nerves on fire and sent waves of excitement sailing through her. Then he reached up, dragged one of her arms down, and guided it gently under her and behind her back, causing her breasts to arch upward. Katherine's blood sang as she took in a deep breath. Logan growled from the back of throat as he lowered his head and captured a nipple in his mouth. Then he raised his hips and began to push slowly into her, deepening his penetration into her body.

Katherine came alert and launched herself into a frenzy of movement and then heard the metal hiss of his claws retracting. She tried to buck away from him, but her efforts made little more than a slight movement for Logan to contend with. Still, she pitched around underneath him and he moved back slightly.

"Shit, Katherine. Stop it," he said in a strained voice. When she continued to push against him, he put his face against her neck and breathed out, "Jesus, Katherine, please." His voice wavered with emotion and she stilled. He pushed his forehead to her cheek and whispered, "Jesus, Katherine. I'd never hurt you..." and his quiet plea, edged with pain, a window to his vulnerability, broke open her heart. She knew then that he had handed over to her the power to wound him more deeply than any foe. Oh Logan, she thought, how you devastate me.

"I know you'd never hurt me," she breathed out as she moved her face to his, unable to stop herself from nuzzling his mouth and cheek, heat he'd created in her body still soaring through her. "I'm afraid." She said as she put her nose to his skin. "I'm afraid they'll come for us, for you. It's the aura." He lifted his head, the sluggishness of the drinking now completely gone, replaced by an intensity in his eyes that was electric. She held his gaze, and watched the realization dawn on him, clarity settling into his face, and also relief. Then, he frowned and tensed his mouth.

"You're putting us through this shit for nothing," he said with a tinge of anger. Did she not understand anything? "It'll be okay," he assured more firmly, and eased his body closer.

"I'm afraid they'll come back."

"Let'm come." He gritted out, "No one's going to take you away from me."

He moved on her, and she closed her eyes and felt the touch of his penis against her core, sending sizzling desire back into her body, racing through her veins and making her dizzy. The feel of him between her legs, stroking just into her, was sending another wave of fire through her hips and limbs. His chest pressed on her and his breathing was escalating raggedly in her ear.

"Yes or no?" he demanded between breaths.

Then, because she could do nothing else, she let go of the fragile control she had clung to, and handed it over to Logan. Casting their fates to the mercy of whatever fickle god that seemed to rule her life, she closed her eyes and stilled herself. And then she whispered, "Yes."

Without an instance's delay, Logan dipped his body into position, dragged himself up and over the length of her, his chest raking heavily over her breasts. He grasped the back of her head, knotted his fingers in her hair and pulled her head back into the mattress. Then he planted his mouth on hers. Pressing her legs further open with his thighs, he lifted his hips and rammed himself into her. He growled against her mouth as sensation crashed over her and electricity shot through her veins.

Then he quickly pulled back and thrust forcefully into her again, as if any pause would allow her time to reconsider. He raised his mouth from hers and put his face against her neck, panting hot breath against her skin, as he pumped hard and fast. Growling, he accelerated his tempo as if energy had been building in him for hours.

This was not a gentle loving, she thought, but a fierce possession that Logan demanded for the separation she'd enforced. She reveled in it. Logan pounded into her body, each thrust pushing her higher on the bed, sending her emotions and sensations rocketing, and creating the first light of her aura. Arching up, she felt the core of her began to clench around him, her heart drumming in her chest, heat and tension coalescing. Then she brought her arms out and around to his hips, feeling the muscles of his butt strain and ripple under her palms with the pistoning motion of each thrust. She dug her fingers into him and he let out another growl. As she gulped in breath she felt her body move toward its explosion of pleasure.