Wolverine's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katherine," he looked at her like she was a child and said, "We'll just wait here together and see what's up." He reached out for her, but she slapped his hands away, and turned in frustration and agitation. She placed both fists on her temples as if she could push the reality of what was happening out of her mind, as if she could make herself think of something, anything. She paced to the side of the room and then, with a crash, the inner door exploded into fragments.

"God, what is it with these fucking doors," she thought.

As if from a distance, she watched the murderers of her family enter the room. Then, as the two huge beasts, stench and all, spotted her, they swiveled their grotesque heads toward Logan. They paused, staring at the only other person in the universe that she had ever risked loving, and aimed their weapons.

12