Wolverine's Enchantment

Story Info
Logan succumbs to the Aura.
7.8k words
4.6
26.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story was set in motion with "Wolverine Confidential," where Logan and Katherine's affair began, complicated by her unusual mating aura. In "Wolverine's Desire," things became more complex for the lovers and in "Wolverine Gets A Little Upset," Logan had to unleash his warrior and the couple went on the run to avoid Katherine's persecutors. Now, in the conclusion, Katherine's aura takes a full grip on our hero, and moves the characters to the story's ending.)

≈≈≈

"What the fuck is that?" Logan said as he bolted from the bed, his weight driving the air from Katherine's lungs.

Snitk. Snitk.

She heard him un-sheave his claws as he stalked toward the door. The blue-white light streamed from the small cabin's living room, bleaching out the colors in the bedroom and turning Logan's form, the claws and coiled tension of his body, into a dark silhouette as he moved toward the door.

"Wait, Logan!" Katherine hissed as she scrambled from the tangle of sheets. Pushing up behind him, she steadied herself against his muscular backside and strained to look past him into the room.

"What the shit?" Logan muttered and straightened slightly, as Katherine peered around from under his arm. In the middle of the room, floating above the couch was a doll-size figure, transparent, shimmering and staring back at them with the same questioning gaze.

"Kath?" it said, crouching down itself to find Katherine behind Logan's bulk. "Is that you babesea? Good Zartha! Where are your clothes, girl?"

"It's okay," Katherine exhaled, and smoothed a hand up Logan's back as she straightened. "It's a hologram."

"A what?"

"It's my nurse, my nanny, phoning me. Hi Nana." She said around his arm and moved to Logan's side, allowing the image to see her fully.

"Well, child!" the image said, a miniature of an old woman, with gray hair pulled back from a kindly, wrinkled face. With her wise visage and sparkling eyes, she said, "So, it's true, you have taken a mate!" She chuckled and clapped her hands together. "And a great, beautiful male at that!" She looked Logan up and down and then smacked her lips. As he sheaved his claws, the old woman made a face and then grinned. "Zartha!"

"Nana! For heaven's sake," Katherine said in a pleading tone.

Logan looked over at Katherine and saw the color rise up her chest, the blush spreading over her breasts, neck and face. God, he wanted to kiss her, push into her again, the strange, beautiful witch, with more odd magic. Then he looked back at the old crone who smiled at him knowingly with raised eyebrows. Logan frowned back.

"Okay sweets, listen up. We don't have much time. Talon is after you-- both of you. Kath, he knows you've mated and he thinks you will soon produce a male heir."

"What!" Katherine blurted out.

"Don't be a ninny, girl," she scolded. "Now silence. I have to say this and get you two on your way."

Katherine looked up at Logan and found him staring at her with a peculiar expression. She frowned at him as Nana began again.

"Talon's following a prophecy that says 'The turquoise princess will rise in power, and with the son, bring the fall of the red house forever.' Talon has known this prophecy and believed in it ever since your were born. That is why he killed your parents, and why he exiled you here."

"Killed her parents?" Logan gritted out. He looked down at Katherine with a scowl, "What the hell!"

Katherine gazed back at him, then back to Nana. "This is crazy. I'm not involved in Talon's politics!" she protested.

"Talon never expected you to find a mate here." Nana drew a puzzled look, and stared at Logan up and down. "It's odd that you have. Well, be that as it may, you cannot escape your destiny. Nor can you, young man."

"I'm not that young," Logan said blandly.

"You look in your prime, boy. Try and keep it that way. She needs you." The image flickered and began to fade. "They track you through the aura but it takes time. Talon has his men stationed in this region, trying to secure a faster trap. Stay alert." The light flickered. "You must leave this place now, they'll be coming. Kath, my little choochee, I love you," she said and blew a kiss.

"I love..." Katherine began but her words were cut off as the image blinked, flickered and vanished, plunging the room back into the semi-darkness of the dawn.

Logan looked at the now empty space as his vision returned to normal, then turned to Katherine. She held her eyes forward, closed them and squeezed out tears. Then she gazed up at him with an anguished look.

"Darlin'," he said gently and rubbed her arm. "Time to go."

"Where are we going?"

"Why, to the deep, dark forest, little red riding hood."

≈≈

They had tromped through the woods, pushing hard up through the hill country that surrounded the cabin, up into the mountainside and through the forest until it was hard for Katherine to know where they were or from which way they had come. She followed Logan step-for-step, as they put distance between the cabin and wherever it was that he was leading them. She had broken into a light sweat, caused by the pace of their retreat, despite the cool of the day and the chill that still clung to the forest floor at times in their ascent. Logan stopped and lifted his head, sniffing the air. Then he turned to her and looked her up and down.

"You're gorgeous when you're exhausted and harried," he said as he cocked his head, reached over and extracted a twig from her tangled black hair.

"Why, thank you kind sir," she replied. "I bet you say that to all your girls." She pulled off her satchel, sat on the nearby log, and took out her water bottle.

"No, I only say that to the princesses," he said, now in a sober tone. He looked carefully at her as he sat down. "You could have given me a hint about that, Katherine," he said grimly, stretching out his long legs, and leaning back. "I'm a bit from the wrong side of the tracks for you, wouldn't you say?" Logan fixed his eyes on her. A fucking princess of all things—a magical, fucking, fairy princess. Jesus Christ! He lifted his chin a centimeter, a subtle challenge in his posture that he didn't understand himself.

"I'm not sure we're that different, Logan," she said as she gazed at him. "You can't really remember things, can you? And if you do, you can't be certain of them. Maybe you're a prince," she smiled at him, "or a Lord or something. Maybe you're a Samurai. Aren't they like Knights?" She shrugged as he scowled back at her. Then she lifted her chin. "Anyway, I warned you I wasn't normal," she said weakly, "when we... when we first..." She gave up.

"You did?" He looked at her meaningfully. "I must've been distracted."

Katherine blinked and pressed her lips together. Then she held out the water bottle. "Would you like a drink?"

"Only if you can change it into Jack Daniels."

"No," she said carefully, "but I can flavor it if you'd like."

"Oh, Jesus," he said as he twisted his lips and brought his hands up to his head, racking through his hair and turning to look out over the hillside.

"I'm sorry. I... I'm so sorry," she whispered miserably. "I didn't know about Talon's politics. I would have never...I would have never brought you into this." She blinked again and the tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Fuck Talon! He and his giant monkey-dogs don't scare me." He rubbed his face. "Shit. Let's just drop it." He clenched his jaw and looked at her. "Don't cry for Christ's sakes, please," he breathed out.

"Okay, okay," she said, wiping her cheeks, and forcing a smile.

"Flavor the damn water."

"Yes. All right. I can do that." She looked up and over her shoulder, locating the gentle afternoon light filtering through the deep forest canopy. A ray of sunlight shone diagonally in front of her and she raised the water bottle into the yellow beam. Logan stared at her. She smiled hesitantly at him and asked, "Lemon or lilac scent?"

"Lilac, of course." He watched her, narrowing his eyes, a question on his face. "What the hell else can you do, princess?"

"Not much, really. Just using sunlight." Holding the bottle in the ray of light, Katherine concentrated her gaze. The sunlight seemed to shimmer and glow, off and on, across her hand as she held the bottle. Then, a faint blue-green color grew, and Katherine frowned. "That's odd." She looked up at him and said, "That's never happened before." She cocked her head with a puzzled look, and then handed the bottle to him. Logan reached to take it, and the light and colors swam around her hand, and then sparked out toward his.

"Interesting," he muttered, watching her and tasting the water. "Damn, it does taste sweet and it smells good." He sniffed. "Like you," he said and leveled his eyes at her.

Katherine stared at Logan, her heart beginning to pound. She looked down at her hand, still stretched out toward him, and turned it over and back again. The blue-green color was swirling, stronger where she had touched his skin. She looked up at him as he drank, her attention focusing on the cords in his neck, the shadow of beard along his angular jaw and the hollow at his throat as he swallowed. She tried to draw her gaze away, but couldn't seem to, every sense becoming alert to him. God, he was amazingly handsome, she thought, taking a breath and biting her lip. His skin was moist with perspiration from the mild exertion, and his tee shirt gently molded to parts of his chest, his jeans hanging on his lean hips. He looked strong and fierce. She bit her bottom lip harder and raised her eyes from staring at his body, to find him looking back at her, bemused, one eyebrow raised.

"I'm... I'm sorry." She shook her head and muttered, "I didn't mean to gawk. I don't know what's wrong with me." Then she looked at him again and down at her hands, turning them over and watching the aura as it swirled around her skin and swam out toward Logan. "Oh, no," she whispered, seeing it grow on it's own, a turquoise mist surrounding her skin. Her body was tingling all over, as if she was being caressed. She looked up at him, her breathing becoming faster, her whole body tense, and her groin beginning to throb and ache. She gritted her teeth. "Do you feel it?" she asked, anxiously.

"Feel what, darlin'?" He squinted and cocked his head.

"The aura," she moaned and pitched her head back, arching her body slightly. "Oh God," she muttered, "What is happening to me?" Then, as if without her own volition, she placed her hands on her breasts and circled around the thin fabric of her dress, a low groan escaping from the back of her throat. As if some power was directing her, she pressed her hands down to the ache between her thighs. Horrified and yet aroused by her own actions, she said, "I feel you, somehow. I feel... Oh, God." Then she stepped to spread her legs and ran her hands over her mound, crinkling the dress up and between her legs and arching her pelvis forward. "Oh, God Logan, get away from me."

"What?" Logan watched as Katherine struck the most erotic pose he had ever seen, stroking up and down her hips and spreading her legs as if in an offering of raw sexuality: some exotic dance, her dress hiked up, exposing her lower body. He moistened his lips and watched her, his eyes narrowing as she began to undulate her body, little moans of desire escaping from her mouth. The turquoise aura swirled from her hands and seemed to highlight her breasts and hips, and glowed around the entrance to her body. He felt himself harden as he watched the display, flame catching fire in his belly, striking through his groin, and streaming out into his limbs. Bits of the aura, like sparks, jumped out from her body toward him. He clenched his teeth and blew out a long breath.

"Get away, Logan. I can't control this," she pleaded as she looked back at him, a mixture of anxiety and arousal on her face. Then she pulled the skirt of the dress up to her chest, held it there with one hand, and stroked her other hand down as she widened her stance. Logan watched, his breathing accelerating, as she moved her hand across her flat stomach, under the edge of her panties and between her legs, the dark patch of hair lightly visible behind the nylon. Then squatting slightly she pushed her hand lower, and arched her head back, letting out a harsh groan. Logan bit his lip as his groin tightened at the erotic sight. Then he watched as Katherine contracted her body in a pumping motion, the muscles of her bare thighs tensing as she pressed up and down, and circled her hips. The aura swirled, sparkling and expanding around her vagina, as she moaned and stroked herself.

"Come here, darlin'," Logan commanded in a hoarse voice through clenched teeth. Every part of his body was responding to the sight, his breathing escalating and a bolt of energy riveted through him and pooled in his groin. He reached toward her and the aura formed an arc between them, sending another thrill of pleasure straight to his erection, causing him to hitch a breath. Katherine brought her head forward and glared at him with a look of pure lust. She paused and panted out a breath, then launched herself at him. Closing the distance in two strides, she threw her arms around his neck and planted her mouth hard on his. Logan stumbled backward as he caught her and steadied them. Then, Katherine frantically grabbed the back of his head with both hands and pushed hard to bring his mouth more deeply onto hers, squirming herself against his crotch.

Logan knew he should stop, a small voice in some far reach of his mind said the words. She would be upset if they had to run again. But instead of backing away from her, he grabbed her firmly around the waist, lifted her body up further, and wrapped her legs around his groin. She circled her arms around his neck and panted in his ear. Christ, she was hot, he thought, as she ground and pumped herself against the erection under his jeans, her warm breath ringing against his ear. The small voice vanished from his mind as she moved her face to his cheek, and pushed her tongue in his ear, sending another thrill sizzling through him.

"Oh God, oh God," she muttered, feeling possessed by some otherworldly force. "Please stop me, please," she whimpered as she continued to push her body against his, her dress hitched up and the thin fabric of her underwear, wet with her arousal. She could feel the aura growing stronger with each movement and breath, and wherever she touched him felt like lightning bolts through her skin and into her core. "Oh God, this is too much, I can't stop," she said as she held the back of his head with one hand and brought her other hand to his chest. Stroking down his abdomen, she clung to him and pushed ryhmically against the ridge of his erection. "Please stop me."

"Darlin'," he muttered and fanned his hands around her waist. "I don't think I want to stop you," he whispered as he stepped backward and lodged himself against the trunk of a small tree.

Katherine felt as if her mind were fracturing. She couldn't force the rational thoughts to the surface, but only feel Logan, smell and taste him. Nothing else seemed to exist. She reveled in the tautness of his body, the rippling muscles of his chest, and the rough skin where she rubbed against his face. Every sense of him fired her blood. She worked at the fly of his jeans in fast, awkward motions, feeling desperate to have him inside of her. As she finally unhooked his jeans, she peeled them down and released his erection. Logan's hard shaft sprang out and Katherine grasped it in a moan of relief, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from Logan. Then she scrambled up his body, pushed his jeans lower, and inched her mouth against his ear.

"Fuck me, Logan. Fuck me, fuck me," she breathed and pleaded in his ear and tried to move his hard penis into place, frantically pushing against his body.

"You got it darlin'," he whispered back as her coarse words sent him reeling. He disengaged himself from the tree, swung them both around and lodged Katherine against the trunk. Then, holding her wedged there, he reached down and slipped his hand beneath her underwear, held it clear of her skin and extending a claw, sliced it free. Katherine let out a scream of pleasure and excitement, and wrapped herself directly against Logan. He took a deep breath as he felt her intimate skin folds, wet and slippery, sliding against his erection. She pressed her hips fully against him, pushing and stroking his shaft up and down on her wet skin. Then, she let go of his neck, reached up and wrapped her arms around two small limbs on either side of the tree.

"Now Logan, now, now," she muttered in desperate moans as she angled her hips for his penetration, pitching up slightly to spread herself more fully open for him.

Logan watched as Katherine arched, her arms spread out, tensed and grasping the tree as if she were some sacrifice, her face in a grimace of pleasure falling to one side, exposing her long, delicate neck as she moaned and encouraged him with her erotic words. His heart pounding in his chest, he brought his hands down to hold her around her hips, and positioning himself, touched his shaft lightly into the opening folds of her sex. He watched her expression as she gasped with pleasure at the contact, her black hair fanning across her face and neck as she squirmed in agitation and desire. He gritted his teeth and clasped his hands more firmly under her bottom. Then he braced his feet against the roots, pinned her with his chest, and drove up into her body, pushing them both hard against the trunk of the tree. Katherine pitched sharply against him and let out a feminine scream of pleasure at his deep invasion. Logan struggled for control and waited, absorbing the feel of being inside of her, and then he angled his hips out and drilled hard into her again.

"Yes, yes, Logan," she groaned out. "Fuck me, fuck me." Katherine did not recognize herself or her words. She could only feel the overwhelming craving for him and his lovemaking. She could think of nothing beyond the moment, relishing his deep possession and the feel of him all around her. Fire shot through her as he drove into her again, creating thrills of pleasure that raced through her veins. The aura swirled and shimmered around them, with little explosions of pleasure in her body and somehow in her mind. She wrapped her arms more tightly around the tree limbs, and Logan increased his tempo, driving himself and pounding hard against her body, the bark biting into her skin and his weight hammering her with each thrust of his hips.

Katherine clenched around his shaft to help push them both toward climax. Then she arched and groaned out to him, "Harder, harder. Oh God, Logan. Come into me, come into me." She could barely see him through the haze of the aura as she felt her climax begin to build. But she could feel him with every pore of her body, with every sense, lightning ricocheting back and forth between them. She felt the exquisite pleasure begin to crash over her, and somehow felt his building crescendo. She wanted to sob with relief and satisfaction, to absorb him, become him. "Yes, yes, come with me, Logan. Come with me," she pleaded and begged.

Katherine's cries fueled a desperate fire in Logan. He watched her frantic movements from underneath his hooded eyes as he pounded into her, and the aura grew to a deep, rich turquoise, darker than ever before. Katherine pushed and strained against him in the beginnings of her release, her cries and pleadings sending his blood racing. Holding her hips as he pistoned into her, he panted through each thrust and felt her muscles tightening in his grasp. He clenched in an answering response, tension and pleasure thundering through him as his body primed itself. Then Katherine's screams of release filled the dense forest, and the explosions of pleasure from her aura riveted Logan.