Wolves Ch. 02

Story Info
Allie settles in.
7k words
4.69
43k
51

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

Life here has finally settled down, people have already forgotten about Vincent and his challenge and Remember Misty? The woman who was giving me the evil eye? She's gone and she hasn't come back as far as I know. I heard that she was pissed because Vincent lost that night but that had nothing to do with me but personally I think that there's much more to it than that.

It's hard to believe that I've been here for a month and it's been the happiest month of my life. Each day I learn a little bit more about each of my guys. For instance, Matt has no problems with being contradicted as long as it's in private; that I found out the hard way.

We were at one of the pack meetings when the subject of whether a woman should be allowed to encourage her mate during a fight came up. If you'll remember that subject came up the night of our reception when Vincent and Matt fought for the role of pack leader and I called out to Matt. Well, here we were at the meeting and that was the topic on the table. After listening to several opinions, Matt made his decision; things would remain the same. Without thinking I spoke up.

"Wait, we talked about this and I don't think that it's right."

The whole room had gone silent as everyone including all five of my husbands eyes were glued on me. I sat down after realizing that I had just made a big mistake. After the meeting was over, Matt looked at me and didn't speak for a few seconds but when he did I could hear the anger in his voice.

"My office in ten minutes and you had better not be late."

Wow, I must have really screwed up. He was actually there before I was; his green eyes glittered as he looked at me.

"Don't ever do that again." he growled, "you are never to contradict me in front of the pack is that understood?"

This was about his ego? Now I was mad.

"If you want me to play your games then you'd damned well better explain the rules!" I shot back at him, How was I supposed to know that this wasn't a democracy oh great one?" I asked as I bowed before him.

"Allie..." he growled.

"No damn it! You brought me here and I agreed to come but you didn't tell me what was expected of me or what the rules were except that I'm supposed to be the wife to five of you. I hate not knowing the rules and I hate making unnecessary mistakes now, is there anything else that I should know about you oh great one?"

Matt just stared at me without speaking for several minutes then before I knew it, I was naked and laying across his desk with him inside of me as far as he could go and my nipples were being devoured and none too gently, I discovered that I liked a little rough sex. Afterwards, he apologized for not explaining the rules but I did tell him that I wasn't about to promise not to do it again, this was too much fun!

Kevin was as alpha male as Matt was. One would think that they would butt heads but they really didn't, not on the major issues anyway. Kevin, it seemed didn't like repeating himself, he fully expected to have your full attention when he was talking to you. Me? I can multi-task with the best of them. I can be doing three different things and hear every word that's being said and can usually respond appropriately note that I said usually. He came into my office the one day while I was working on an article for the website that I still wrote for and kissed my shoulder. I wanted to get my last thought out before I lost it and responded with a quick hello as I typed away.

"Allie!" he said clearly irritated.

Apparently he had said something or asked me a question that I didn't hear because I was so intent on my work. I stopped typing and looked up at him.

"What?" I asked.

"I asked that you to come upstairs with me when you were finished." he said in a very cool tone of voice, "now I'm not asking, I'm telling you to get your beautiful ass upstairs now."

I knew better than to try to argue with him but I did anyway, I really wanted to finish the article.

"Five more minutes and I'm yours to do with whatever you want." I said as I started typing again.

"Now." he said impatiently.

I hit the save button and went upstairs to the bedroom. Suddenly he was sitting on the bed with me across his lap ass in the air. I was being spanked! The last time I was spanked was when I was six for stealing butterscotch candy from my mother's not so secret stash but it didn't feel anything like this! I could feel his cock pressing against me as he spanked me hard enough that I could honestly say that it hurt but not so hard that it was unpleasant if that makes any sense. I never thought that I would see the day when I would get turned on by a spanking but there you have it. By the time he was done, my nipples and clit were throbbing, and it would only take a touch of a hand or tongue to send me over the edge. He made me wait until he was undressed before he took care of that need.

"If you don't want to be spanked again make sure that you're listening when I talk to you." he said as he cuddled me closer.

Sure I thought to myself as I fell asleep with a smile.

I think that of all the brothers, Louis is probably the least Alpha although not by much. While the easiest going of the five and the slowest to anger, he has his own quirks. He doesn't like being called Louie. One day we were sitting in the enclosed porch just me and him. The others were out and about taking care of some business and Louis had been delegated the guardian husband of the day.

"So Louie, how about a walk?" I asked since it was a cold but beautiful day.

When he didn't answer, I looked over at him.

"Don't ever call me that." he said.

"Ok, sorry." I said not quite understanding what the problem was.

He stood up, grabbed my hand and spun me around and pulled me back against him.

"I hate the name Louie." he growled into my ear as he yanked my pants down, "I really, really hate it." he said as he bent me over the back of a chair and slid into my already wet pussy and began to pound into me.

"What's my name?" he demanded.

"Louie?" I asked finally catching on to what was happening.

"What is my name?" he asked again as he reached around and fingered my clit.

Once again I said it was Louie, only when we were both ready to come did I call him Louis and once I did we both exploded. He had to hold on to me so that I didn't fall over.

Paul was the gentlest of the five but no less Alpha, he was the one who would try to compromise instead of fighting but if it came to a fight, I had no doubt that he would be fierce if pushed. A day or two after I called Louis "Louie", Paul and I were left alone- are you seeing a pattern here?

"What would you like to do today?" he asked.

I hadn't given it much thought, there were so many things to learn and I was busy enough trying to figure it all out but a nice back rub sounded good at the moment so that's what I asked for. Without saying a word, Paul took me upstairs and started the Jacuzzi. He stripped himself and then me and helped me in. He sat behind me where Matt usually sat and pulled me back against him.

"Close your eyes and let me take care of you." he murmured in my ear.

He didn't have to tell me twice. I closed my eyes and let the hot water bubble around me. Paul kissed my neck and rubbed my arms all the while talking about nothing in particular in a soft singsong voice. After awhile, he took my legs and spread them apart putting a foot on each side of his outer thighs.

"I love you Allie, we all do." he murmured against my neck before giving it a lick and then a suck.

His hand found it way between my wide open legs and rubbed my inner thighs. I had given some thought to shaving my mound but when I mentioned it the idea was vetoed five to one with me being the one. That was one of the reasons that I loved these guys so much. They accepted and loved me just as I was and considered me to be perfect although to the outside world I was anything but. They only asked that I be myself and that I love them in return. If you ask me, that's one hell of a sweet deal but anyway, it wasn't long before a finger is inside of me and another is playing with my clit. I felt his cock throbbing against my back and rubbed against it. I felt a gentle bite on my shoulder and I came with his finger inside of me and pressing on my clit. I pressed back against him and rubbed my back against his cock, a moment later he moaned against my head as he came.

We spent the next two hours in bed with me getting probably the most erotic massage known to man; yep I was one lucky woman.

Last but not least was Tony, with him there were no games, and it was all very straight forward. Remember that he's also the one with the greatest stamina. As with all of the others, we were left alone to our own devices and it wasn't long before we were where we both wanted to be, in bed. Did I mention that this man could work miracles with his tongue? As soon as we were in bed, his face was in my crotch eating me as if I was the tastiest dish on the menu. As he licked and nipped at me, I pinched and rolled my nipples adding to the pleasure. When I came it was with a scream that I'm sure carried clear down to the kitchen. Before the orgasm was over, Tony was sliding in and out of me with a leisurely pace, telling me the whole time how good I felt. We spent the entire day in bed only getting up when we heard the others return. The nights stayed the same, we all made love together until I was too exhausted to be an active participant.

I now understood what the game was, if I wanted a little danger and a little rough love making, I would contradict Matt in public on something minor. He was totally serious about not being contradicted in public so I had to be careful on what I contradicted him on. If I was in the mood for a little punishment, I ignored Kevin when he talked to me, if I just wanted a fast quickie, I called Louis "Louie" and if I wanted to be cared for then it was Paul and finally if it was a marathon I wanted, Tony was the guy to go to and I could mix and match the flavors as much as I wanted, I just couldn't lose no matter how I looked at it.

Sometimes I would wake up during the night thinking that this had to be a dream, no woman is this lucky but then I hear five slightly different sounding snores and feel bodies all around me I know that its real. When I wake up in the night one of them wakes up too, it's like one of them is assigned wife duty or something. Every night it's a different guy, he offers me a drink or asks me if I want a snack and will even go ahead of me and turn on the bathroom light if I have to go. If I can't sleep, which hasn't happened in a couple of weeks; whoever is on "duty" that night stays up with me. The next morning whoever had "wife duty" got to sleep in with me because I am not an early riser.

My lessons on turning into a wolf have been funny and frustrating at the same time. Matt keeps telling me that I have to be patient but damn it! I want to turn into a wolf so that I can see what color I am. So far I can change my ears, my nose and my hands- a lot of good that does me but I have to admit that it was getting a little easier to change the parts that I could but I wasn't very impressed with the color, it was an ordinary brown. Matt told me that it could change or that I could be multi-colored, I really hoped so; plain brown is so...blah.

Yesterday I was sitting at my laptop writing an article about monogamy (go figure) when my cell phone rang. It was my cousin Dee from California calling because she hadn't heard from me in a few weeks. Of course after we got past all of the niceties, she again tried to talk me into moving to California.

"We have a big house with plenty of room and you'll even have your own bathroom!" she gushed.

"As tempting as that is," I said, "I really like it where I am." I said not telling her that I had moved.

"Allie come on, the kids would love to have you around for a visit at least. What are you doing up there besides feeding lost hikers and doing jigsaw puzzles?" she asked.

"If she only knew" I thought to myself.

"Dee, I appreciate the offer but I'm happy here and I don't want to leave." I replied.

I hadn't even begun to think about how I was going to tell my family that I had not one but five husbands and that they were all white and brothers to boot. How do you even bring something like that up? I could only imagine their shock and most likely disgust especially from her twerp of a husband Cecil. Cecil is a sanctimonious jackass and a closet racist, he was always bragging about how much money he makes and how Dee gets to stay home because of it and he has always considered me a heathen because I don't go to church. And let's not forget the whole werewolf thing, nope; I am so not telling them that. I'd be in a padded room before I could say my name. Her next statement stopped me cold.

"Well fine, if you won't come visit us, we're coming to you." she said her tone firm.

"Umm Dee, I mean... when were you thinking?" I asked hoping that it wouldn't be any time soon.

"The kids are out of school in June and don't go back until August so we thought that we'd take a road trip this summer. We haven't mapped it out yet but plan on us spending at least a week or two at your house, it was Cecil's idea." she said excitedly.

My mouth went dry, as I tried to figure out just how much time I had to figure out what to tell them. It was already mid November, that gave me approximately eight months to find a way to tell my family that I was a polygamist. We ended the phone call with promises to talk next week, this wasn't good. Something else bothered me, Cecil. I found it hard to believe that he wanted to come visit me the heathen. Something was amiss but for the life of me, I couldn't think of what it would be.

"Hi Baby." Matt said as he came in and kissed my neck.

"Hi yourself." I replied distractedly.

Matt gave me an appraising look. One thing that I've learned is that it's just about impossible hide anything when you have five husbands. Even if I managed to get by one of them one of the others was on it.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I was going to say nothing and then decided to tell him. He listened quietly as I told him about my cousin Dee and her husband the sanctimonious racist twerp.

"They want to spend a week with me, a whole week!" I exclaimed, "Maybe two!" I added.

"Well." Matt said calmly, "Maybe that's not such a bad thing. We were going to have to tell them about us at some point anyway and that would be a good a time as any."

I stared at him like he had grown another head.

"You're not serious!" I said completely surprised.

"I am." Matt replied, "They don't need to know about the werewolf part but they should know about us, they can even stay here; we've got plenty of room" he added.

My mouth dropped open, "Here?" I asked.

"Sure, it might just shut your cousin's husband up to know that you're well cared for and that not everyone believes as he does." he replied.

He didn't know Cecil like I did but the other thing was this, I didn't want him here; Dee and the kids I could deal with but not Cecil. I know that it sounds selfish and unreasonable but this is my little piece of the world and I didn't want it spoiled by Cecil and his bullshit.

"Look, we don't have to decide now...."

"Decide what?" Kevin asked as he came in and kissed me.

I had visions of repeating the story three more times so I suggested that we wait until dinner and that way I would only have to repeat it once more.

"Sounds like a plan." Kevin said, "By the way, what's up with Marshall? He's acting kind of weird."

I had noticed that too and wondered about it. I could even pinpoint when the mood change started, it was the night of our reception. He was a nice as ever but something had changed. Kev had just reminded me that I wanted to know what happened between them and Vincent.

"What happened between you guys and Vincent?" I asked.

Kevin and Matt exchanged looks before Matt spoke.

"I would tell you that it's nothing for you to worry about but I know that you won't accept that as an answer so why don't we talk about it after dinner?" he said.

It seemed that dinner was going to be very informative. I left the two of them to go to the kitchen to get something to drink. Marshall was in the process of stuffing seven chickens, he seemed so preoccupied and sad that I decided to ask him what was wrong. I hoped that I wasn't breaking any pack rules by asking but he looked so sad.

"Marshall? Is everything ok?" I asked.

He gave me a weak smile and went back to stuffing the chickens.

"Well, ok but if you need somebody to talk to; I'm a pretty good listener." I said and started to walk away.

"Allie?"

I turned around to look at him. The usual sparkle in his eyes were gone and replaced with sadness.

"Have you ever loved someone who didn't want you?" he asked.

Of course he would have to bring up something that I knew absolutely nothing about and I was honest about that.

"No, I can't say that I have, is that why you're so sad? You love someone who doesn't love you?"

He didn't answer for several minutes, whatever it was he was going to tell me he opted not to.

"Did you need something? I can fix you a snack to hold you until dinner if you like." he said.

"No thanks, Marshall..."

"Dinner should be ready around six, any preference as to a vegetable?" he asked.

"Umm no but Marshall..."

"Alright then, I think that Paul is making the dessert for tonight and I need to get the ingredients ready."

I watched as he headed toward the pantry without looking back. I looked at the clock and decided that I had time for a nap. When I passed through the living room none of the guys were there, I found them all in bed, naked and fully erect.

"What took you so long?" Tony asked as he patted the empty space between him and Matt.

Thoughts of Marshall and his love life flew out of my head as I looked at the five incredibly gorgeous men lying on the bed and waiting for me. I was naked in no time flat and laying in the middle of the bed with hands and mouths all over me, this folks; is my version of heaven.

I tried to reach for the cocks nearest me but my hands were gently but firmly restrained by Kevin and Matt who each had a nipple in their mouth.

"This is for you, we'll get ours later." Tony said as he held my legs open for Louis who was pleasuring me with his tongue. Paul was at my head stroking and kissing my face, lips and wherever else that he could reach. When I came it was with me screaming into Paul's mouth as he kissed me.

As I lay there trying to catch my breath, I heard the shower being turned on and then there were hands helping me up and leading me into the shower. All of them got into the shower with me and washed me clean, when we came out of the shower, I wasn't even allowed to dry myself; it became clear that something was up.

Dinner was delicious and even Marshall seemed to be in a better frame of mind and I wondered what had happened. I was famished and ate everything on my plate and some of Matt's who was on my left and Kevin's who was on my right. Dessert was a peach cobbler made from canned peaches and topped with vanilla ice cream. Maybe it was my imagination but food seemed to taste better and making love was better too although I couldn't see how it could be any better than it was.

Marshall cleared the dishes and offered me a cup of herbal tea which I declined; I couldn't fit another thing into my stomach. We moved to the living room where Matt sat on the couch and pulled me into his lap, Kevin sat on the other side of him and put my legs over his lap. The other three sat on the floor and put their hands on my legs and thighs.

"You first." Matt said.

For the second time that day I repeated what I told Matt about the phone call with my cousin.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers
12