Woman Enough

Story Info
She trusts him and she's ready...
3.8k words
4.35
53k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire watched as her boyfriend helped her dad fix the fence in the backyard. She noticed how tan his arms were, and how his muscles flexed and rippled each time he swung the hammer. His slightly overgrown brown-blond curls lay plastered against his sweaty neck. The shy, skinny kid who had once stammered and shifted his way through asking the bubbly girl with the ponytail to the homecoming dance had been replaced by a tall, broad man - one who tempted her to an unsettling degree. Not to mention, the bubbly girl who'd once been passionate about saving herself for marriage had suddenly been replaced by an eighteen-year-old woman struggling to understand the aching burn between her legs.

She watched as Ryan helped her father put his tools away, periodically using his shirt to wipe rivulets of sweat from the bridge of his nose. Seeing him brush the dirt off his jeans reminded her of how he smoothed his hands over the skin of her abdomen, and on rare occasions, her breasts and bottom. It amazed her to think the same hands doing such rough, dirty work could feel so soft and intense on her body.

"Ryan, my man," her dad bro-slapped his shoulder, "Thank you for your help today."

"You're welcome, Mr. Collins," he smiled proudly as he shook his girlfriend's father's hand.

"Um, hel-lo!?" Claire feigned bratty impatience, "How about 'Thanks, Claire, for letting me use your boyfriend for cheap labor, making him all sweaty and stinky for date night...'"

Mr. Collins shook his head, laughing at his daughter's sharp sense of humor. "Speaking of which, what do you kids have planned for the night?"

"We had such a busy time last weekend," she began, referring their recent Senior Prom, "We're just going to stay in and watch movies."

"Ah, well," her father began, struggling for the right words, "You remember your mother and I are going to the Sutters' dinner party tonight, right?"

"Ohhh, that's right!" Claire pretended to have forgotten, even though she helped her mom pick an outfit that very afternoon. She and Ryan were rarely allowed to be home alone together, but she was hoping her dad might feel obliged to bend the rules this once. She turned to Ryan, using her best disappointed face "I guess we should probably go to the movies instead, then."

"Claire, can I see you in the kitchen for a second?"

She followed her dad into the kitchen, and watched him rub his forehead the way he did when he was getting ready to do something he didn't particularly want to do. "Well, kiddo, you know how I feel about you and Ryan being home alone-"

"I know Dad, but-"

"Let me finish," he put his hand up, "I trust you to make good decisions, and Ryan's a good kid. Your mother thinks we should start giving you two a little more independence."I like where this is going,Claire thought. "Since the Sutters' live so far away and we're likely to do a fair bit of drinking, we'll probably stay the night there. I want Ryan on his way home by midnight, is that understood?"

Claire nodded, unable to hold back a smile. Her dad pulled her to his side for a hug, and kissed the top of her head, "You're legally an adult now, but you're still my little girl."

Claire returned outside to find Ryan leaning against his car, arms folded. "So, what's the verdict?"

She stood on her tiptoes to reach his lips for a quick kiss, "Green light."

"Sweet," Ryan replied, somewhat surprised. He'd always gotten along with Claire's parents, but he knew how strict her father could be about his only daughter. "I'm gonna run home to shower and I'll be back in an hour. I was thinking about bring something back for dinner..."

"Chinese food??" Claire looked excited. She was always excited about Chinese food.

"Sure," Ryan chuckled, "Anything you want." After a light tap on her bum, he hopped in his car and sped for home.

Claire hustled around her room, fluffing her hair and applying some light make-up. She smoothed her bed and shoved some dirty clothes and old magazines under her bed.

Her parents pulled out of the driveway just as the sun began setting. About ten minutes later, the flash of Ryan's headlights prompted the butterflies in her stomach to take flight. She didn't know exactly what felt different about tonight, but she suddenly felt very aware of the fact that they would be spending time alone.

Without knocking, Ryan came through the front door, dinner and rented DVDs in tow. They ate straight from take-out containers as they laughed their way through a Judd Apatow movie. After they finished eating, Claire pulled her legs to the side as she nestled into Ryan's firm, strong chest. With his arm around her, she fit so naturally into his body, and their embrace felt so natural. As the credits started rolling, Claire perked up on the sofa. "Let's go pop some popcorn," she suggested.

As they waited for the popcorn to finish popping in the microwave, Ryan pulled Claire into a spontaneous kiss. She pressed herself against his tall frame as he leaned against the kitchen counter.

Ryan threaded his fingers through Claire's smooth, thick hair as he pulled her against him, deepening their kiss. He lifted her onto the countertop, easing her legs apart as he pressed himself against her core, testing her response. She mewled as she reached for his hips to pull him closer, eager for more sweet friction.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Claire purred deliriously into Ryan's ear.

Ryan pulled back and looked into his girlfriend's eyes, heavy-lidded with desire. "I want you so bad, Claire."

"I want you, too," she moaned.

Ryan took Claire's face in his hands, "You don't understand," he explained. "I love you, and I'll never make you do anything you don't want to do, but I'm not sixteen anymore. It's not as easy for me to just...stop."

Claire blinked as she worked to catch her breath. "I know, Baby. It hurts you, doesn't it?"

Ryan nodded.

"I want to try something," Claire offered cheekily as she lowered to her knees, tugging at Ryan's belt and zipper. She reached into his pants and freed his hard cock. She gasped as she eyed his length for the first time. Having little to compare it to, she felt certain he was at no disadvantage in the size department.

Ryan groaned, "You don't know how hot you look down there with my dick in your hand."

Claire blushed a little as she began stroking Ryan's length. She felt a slick wetness seeping from his tip and the tightening of his muscle in her hand. Watching his face for a reaction, she swept her tongue timidly across the underside of his head.

"Oh, God," Ryan sighed as he stroked Claire's cheek with his thumb, "That feels amazing."

Claire closed her mouth around the warm, slippery head, using her tongue to flick the slit. Taking the tightening of Ryan's grasp on her hair as encouragement, she moved her mouth down further on his cock, sucking lightly as she went along.

"Try it a little faster, Sweetheart," he urged, "You're doing great."

Claire smiled as she plunged her mouth deeper onto his length. She enthusiastically bobbed her head up and down, instinctively using her tongue along the underside, marveling at how musky and male he tasted. She felt powerful, knowing she was responsible for the tremble she felt in Ryan's legs. She jumped a little at first when she felt Ryan moving inside her mouth, but she trusted him not to push it too far. Within minutes, she noticed a change in his breathing and felt his whole body stiffen.

"Cl-Claire," Ryan tapped the top of her head, "Woah, Claire, slow down... I'm getting close."

Claire might have been a virgin, but she wasn't completely ignorant. She knew what that meant. He was getting ready to come. Some of her friends told her it tasted disgusting, others said it was fun to swallow, but they all agreed that guys loved it. She enjoyed doing something special to please Ryan, so she figured she might as well do it all the way.

"Babe, I'm serious," Ryan tugged at her cheeks, giving her an unmistakable warning, "You don't have to..." With his cock still imbedded in her mouth, Claire looked up and met Ryan's gaze. She didn't want to stop, but wanted him to know she was ok with what was about to happen. Her signal must have been understood, because as Ryan's moans turned into urgent grunts, he held her face still as he emptied his warm, thick seed down her throat.

Ryan was still shaking when he lowered himself to the floor beside Claire, pulling her tight against his chest as they leaned against the wall. When he went to kiss her moist, red lips however, she flinched. "What's wrong?" Ryan asked, concerned.

"Nothing at all," Claire blushed again, bashfully wiping the corner of her mouth. "I just didn't think you'd want to kiss me after..."

Ryan smiled, lacing his fingers through hers, "There's nothing gross about what we just did." He brought the back of her hand to his lips for a kiss. "I don't know what I did to deserve this kind of special treatment," he laughed, "But I could certainly get used to it."

"I liked it," Claire admitted, "Getting you off, feeling you lose control..."

"Mmmm," Ryan moaned, "I'm not used to hearing you talk like that."

Claire immediately looked embarrassed, stammering as she nervously tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "Oh, well Iā€”"

"No, no," Ryan added quickly, sensing her discomfort, "It's incredibly sexy. Keep it up, and I'll be ready for round two." He leaned over Claire, hungrily covering her mouth with his. Together, they slid down to the floor, Ryan's body hovering over hers. As he eagerly devoured her lips and tongue, his hands worked overtime to unbutton her blouse and jeans. She arched her back to help him undress her, delighting in how safe and small she felt beneath his warm weight. He planted kisses on her lips, cheek and neck, trailing down to her breasts. "You are so beautiful," he whispered.

Claire tugged at Ryan's shirt, prompting him to pull it over his head by the collar. He reached behind Claire's back to remove her bra, tossing the garment toward the other side of the room. She pulled his bare chest against hers, sighing at the warm sensation of his skin against her bare, taut nipples. He must have read her mind as he lowered his lips to one of the tortured buds.

"Ahhhh!" she groaned as she involuntarily grinded her denim-clad core against Ryan's leg. "I can't wait any longer," she whined, "I need you...inside me."

Ryan stiffened at her pleading, "One thing at a time, Sweetheart," he rolled the other nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "I want to make you feel good."

He tugged at her tight jeans, and Claire lifted her hips to allow him to slip them off, along with her lacy pink panties. Ryan kissed her belly, lower and lower until she felt his hot breath on her wettest, most intimate part. Ryan noticed her legs tense together under his gaze, as if she were shy or embarrassed. He applied gentle pressure, easing them apart, "Don't be scared," he promised, "We'll take it slow. I've been waiting a long time for this."

Using his thumbs to part her soft, swollen lips, Ryan ran his tongue on the tight bud beneath. Claire writhed and cried out as she felt the sensations for the first time, "Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh!" She laced her fingers through his hair as he worked at a frenzied pace to find her pleasure.

Eager to explore every inch of her body, Ryan massaged a finger against her tight opening. When her moaning intensified, he pushed gently, relishing the snug liquid warmth. Using caution as he felt the tender rim of her virginity, Ryan moved his finger in and out, applying pressure to the ridges he felt with the pad of his finger. Claire began to buck against his hand, her wetness coating his fingers and lips. Instinct told him she was close to orgasm, and that staying his course would be best.

"Ohhhh, Ryan, yes! Yes, just like that... don't stop!" she pleaded. "I'm so... so...close."

This wanton side of Claire was erotic, for sure, and a little unnerving. He'd spent two years privy to her personality ā€“ sensible, fun and passionate. God knows he'd spent hours envisioning their first time together. He'd always imagined she'd be timid and confused, maybe a little scared. He should have known that her passion for life would take flight in their lovemaking, that she would find a natural command of her own body and look to him for release. Ryan took a deep breath and buried his face in her musky folds, using all of his strength and skill to show Claire how wonderful their love could feel. He felt her lift her pelvis, grinding it against his face as she cried out, panting with desire. He felt a release of fluid before her whole body relaxed beneath him.

Ryan kissed his way up to Claire's lips, finding her breathless and grinning, almost triumphant. He felt a stirring in his groin with the knowledge that he'd led her to that satisfied place. Ryan slid his arm behind Claire, and pulled her to him as he sat up. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he became acutely aware of their slippery sexes pressed together. He'd be damned if he would take her for the first time on a linoleum floor. He may be a virgin, but he wasn't an idiot. She deserved better than that. As he rose to his feet, Claire begged, "Where are you going?" He bent down and scooped her into his arms, "Weare going to your bedroom."

As they reached the top of the stairs, Claire's stomach knotted as she wondered what experiences lay on the other side of her bedroom door. She trusted Ryan, and wanted to make love to him more than anything in the world. When they'd first started dating, she had told Ryan she wouldn't have sex with him unless they were married. He'd promised he would never pressure her, but she knew he secretly hoped she'd change her mind someday. At the time, Claire's indoctrinated brain, the result of a conservative upbringing, had been incapable of understanding that she might someday feel differently. But now, as she faced adulthood - impending graduation, her recent birthday - she felt a sudden realization that her priorities had shifted gradually, right under her nose. She loved Ryan with all of her heart, but the concept of marriage still felt so abstract ā€“ while her aching desire to make love to Ryan had become very real and impossible to ignore.

Ryan pulled back the covers of Claire's neatly-made bed and laid her down on the sheets. He closed the door before sliding into bed next to her. Lying on his back, he laced his hands behind his head while Claire folded herself against his chest, running her fingers through his sparse chest hair. "What are you thinking?" Claire asked.

"Honestly?" he offered, "I'm thinking that I don't have a condom. I wasn't exactly planning this."

"Oh." Claire replied, unsure of how to respond. She'd frequently thought about what her first time would be like, and she knew the responsible thing to do was to use protection. She just couldn't imagine having a piece of rubber between her skin and Ryan's. It made their deed feel wrong or dirty, like they were somehow admitting fault.

"I could run and get some." Ryan offered, unenthusiastically, "I don't want you to be worried."

"I think we'll be ok," Claire offered, "I'm really regular and I'm due to start my period in the next few days. Everything I've read says that's the safest time to have sex."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive. I don't want to feel anything between us the first time. But after today, we use them every single time, deal?"

Ryan smiled, "Sounds good to me." He unlaced his hands and turned to face Claire as he wrapped her leg around his thigh. Ryan rolled onto his back, his arms still wrapped around her as he pulled her on top of him. She pressed her breasts against his chest as she opened her mouth to his urging. He reached between them and parted her labia, pressing his throbbing shaft between them. Claire shuddered, no doubt still sensitive from her first orgasm. Ryan began rocking his hips, rubbing his length against her slick folds, teasing the vital nub between. How easy it would be, he thought, to slide a little lower and with the slightest thrust, bury himself balls-deep inside. As raw and urgent as his needs were, he knew Claire's first time would likely be painful, and that she depended on him to be gentle.

Taking a deep breath, Ryan rolled Claire back onto the mattress. Her giggling excitement gave way to a serious look of concentration and tension. Propping himself up on his elbows, Ryan kissed Claire's nose as he tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "I love you."

Claire exhaled. "I love you, too."

"You know I'll still love you if you change your mind, right?" He meant it, but inside he was desperately hoping she wanted this as much as he did. Claire smiled as he felt her relax beneath him. "I'm ready," she offered, "I want this to happen tonight."

Relieved, Ryan angled his hips to position himself at her entrance. He gathered what was left of his sanity and eased himself forward with the gentlest pressure he could manage. Resting his forehead against hers, he whispered, "I'm going to do everything I can to make this easy for you," he promised, "But I know it's probably going to hurt." It seemed such a cruel irony that in order to show Claire how much he loved her, he first had to hurt her in the most intimate way.

Claire raised her chin and planted a kiss on Ryan's lips. "Don't worry," she reassured him, "I trust you." Her heart pounded in her throat as she felt his blunt, velvety tip nudge her opening. She placed her hands on his hips, feeling him shake as he struggled to control his movements for her sake. Instinctively, she pulled on his hips, giving him the encouragement he needed to push forward. Ryan arched his hips, sliding into her warm, throbbing sheath. Exhilarated by the intense new sensation, Claire moaned, "Please,Ryan..."

Ryan pushed lightly against the tight ring of tissue fighting against his member. Claire hissed, and he heard a felt her body stiffen. "Try to relax, Sweetheart," he soothed, "It'll be better soon." Eager to see her past the pain, Ryan gathered his courage and drove himself past her virginity in one smooth, swift stroke. Nestled against the apex of her channel, he marveled at how perfectly they fit together. She gasped and shuddered beneath him, whimpering slightly as she braced herself on his shoulders. "Shhhh, it's alright," he comforted her, doing his best to remain still and allow Claire to acclimate to his invasion. "Does it hurt?"

In one powerful moment, Claire became a woman and knew what it felt like to be connected to Ryan in the most intimate way. It was painful, yes, but somehow her intuition kicked in and told her it was bound to get better. "A little," she admitted, downplaying the intense, searing pinch for her boyfriend's sake, "But it feels amazing to have you inside me."

Cursing his own caveman tendencies, Seth felt himself tremble with the need to move his hips, to drive himself in and out of her hot, pulsating channel. Praying she was ready, he slowly slid himself from her warmth, and back inside again. At first, Claire felt tense, unsure. But within a few strokes, she seemed to melt beneath him. Indeed, just as the movies and their health teacher suggested, their bodies were made for this joining, and Seth felt powerful enough to move mountains. He felt immeasurably thankful for his earlier release in the kitchen, because without it, he felt certain he'd be finished already. She might not have anyone else to compare him to, but Seth still felt his masculine pride urging him to give Claire a good showing.

"Are you ok?" he choked out.

"Mmm-hmmm..." Claire responded lazily, her eyes fluttered closed. Her chest flushed pink and dewy sweat gathered on her brow.She's enjoying this!Seth thought, triumphantly. He knew the pain wouldn't last long, but he had no idea she'd actually be able to enjoy her first time having sex. But sure as he was gaining speed and momentum, she began moving her hips to meet his every thrust. She tossed her head back and anchored herself to his shoulders. His ego swelled when she called out his name, breathy and feminine, and Ryan thought he'd died and gone to heaven. When her tiny body tightened and trembled around his, and she clawed and gripped his back and shoulders, he found he could contain himself no more. He braced his weight on his arms as he arched his hips, burying firmly to the hilt. At her insistence, riding spasm after tortured spasm, he emptied himself deep inside his love.

12