Woman in the Window Ch. 2

Story Info
Mavis explains her cries of 'Daddy'.
1.4k words
4.38
70.8k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gamma33
gamma33
100 Followers

When Friday drew to a close, I felt sure I had aced my school finals, securing my scholarship to State U. Now there were only a few days of school left and I would be able to spend more nights at Mavis' house. Like any 18 year old, the prime thing on my mind was fucking and she had proven to love fucking.

By ten that night I was in my room, awaiting a signal from her window and it came at precisely ten-thirty. Again I sneaked down the back staircase and out the kitchen door. This time her front door was wide open and when I rushed inside, she grasped me in her arms, kissing me passionately and crying, "Oh, Kevin, it's been such a long day."

We rushed up the stairs to her bedroom and in no time we were naked and thrashing around on the bed, my cock pumping in and out of her hot, wet cunt. Once more, as she began to orgasm, she began crying out, "OH DADDY, DADDY, FUCK ME, FUCK YOUR BABY GIRL, MAKE HER CUM, DADDY!". Her cries only made my own orgasm come faster and I was quickly pumping my jism into her love tunnel.

As we lay there in each others arms, recuperating from the strenuous activity, Mavis opened her eyes again and, looking into my eyes, whispered "Oh, Kevin, that was so good."

Over the course of several tumultuous nights of hot sex, she told me her story, of how her mother had died when Mavis was eleven and how her mother had given her explicit instructions to "take care" of her daddy.

Two days after her mothers funeral, her daddy had "initiated" her. "Oh, it hurt so bad and I was bleeding all over the bed but daddy held me in his arms and said it wouldn't hurt again." After a few days he had fucked her again and this time it didn't hurt at all. "It was kind of nice and daddy got so excited when he came."

It had gotten to the point where she looked forward to their nights together two or three times a week. Then, at fourteen, she was found to be pregnant. "Daddy took me up to Canada to a lady doctor and she took care of it." When they returned home he had taken her to their family doctor and gotten her on birth control pills. "I've been taking them ever since. This way, I never bleed every month."

Her father had started shaving her pussy as soon as she started to grow her little bush. "He always said that it remined him of the first time and he wanted me to always be his little girl. Now I like the way it feels when I play with myself."

Right after I graduated from high school, I had gotten a job. I needed to get some money ahead if I wanted to go to college, even though I had the scholarship. Three or four times each week I would sneak out of the house late at night to spend several hours with Mavis. Then, in mid July, my parents left for their usual two week vacation, taking my younger brother with them. I was in heaven, I could spend all night with Mavis for those two weeks.

Each night, Mavis would tell me a little more about her life with her father, how he continually found new ways for them to pleasure themselves. "The first time he put his penis in my 'little hole' was almost like the first time he fucked me. It hurt at first but after that it gave me the most pleasant feeling whenever he did it that way." I had already found that by slipping a finger into her ass while finger fucking her, she would have an extraordinary orgasm. But I was somewhat concerned because she had told me that I was much larger than her father. It would be some time before I tried that 'back door'.

When she told me about how her father had 'eaten' her pussy, I couldn't believe it. I had always heard, from the guys at school, how a woman's pussy smelled like dead fish and I couldn't imagine anyone actually sucking a cunt. Then, once when I had fingered her cunt and gotten my fingers wet with her juices, I first smelled, then tasted my fingers...she sure didn't smell like dead fish and the taste of her was a musky, almost sweet flavor. I rather liked the way she tasted and resolved to eat her soon.

That came the third full night we spent together. We had gone to bed as usual and were laying there while I enjoyed her wonderful body. While I had one arm around her, my hand on her left tit, I ran my other hand down to her bare pussy to finger her clit. She was sighing softly with the pleasure I was giving her and after a few moments, she whispered, "Eat me Kevin, eat my pussy. I want to feel your tongue on my pussy. Daddy always said I had the sweetest pussy and he liked to lick and suck on it to make me cum. Please?"

She rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide as I scrambled to the foot of the bed to get into position. I plunged my face into her apex, probing her cunt lips with my tongue, finding some of her moisture. It tasted even better than I had anticipated and I began licking up and down to capture more of her honey. At the top of her puffy cunt lips I found her clit and circled it with my tongue. Her hips bucked up hard and she began moaning softly.

The more I licked, the more her nether lips opened for my tongue to dip into the petals inside. Every time my tongue returned to her clit I could feel her suck in her breath.

"Suck on me, Kevin, right there, suck on me. Oh god, that feels so good...just like daddy did." I enclosed the small bud with my lips, sucking on it while my tongue lashed it. "Yes, yess, oh yes, yesss," she hissed. "OH DADDY, DADDY, YESS!!" It was all I could do to keep my lips at her cunt as she bucked harder and harder. "OH DADDY, I'M GONNA DO IT, I CAN FEEL IT CUMMING...YESSSS!" Her juices seemed to gush from her cunt as she strained against my face, her legs wrapped around my head pulling me tighter to her pussy. She seemed to hold her breath and her whole body stiffened as the waves of orgasm washed through her.

I was suddenly conscious of how painful my prick had become, pressed between my belly and the bed. I struggled to take some of the pressure off but Mavis' hold on me prevented me from much movement.

After what seemed an eternity I felt her body relax and I resumed my attack on her clit. "Oh god,Kevin, please don't stop, OH GOD, DON'T STOP, OH GOD, YES, YESS, YESSSS!" she screamed as she came again, her hands on my head, gripping me ferociously to her clit.

This time, when she returned to somewhat normal and she released me from her headlock, she gasped out, "Fuck me, Kevin, fuck me now." I welcomed the chance to scramble up between her legs as she gripped each one behind her knees, pulling them up and opening herself to me. I guided my prick into her open cunt, pushing myself full depth. I wasted no time and began pumping in and out as hard and as fast as I could. "You feel so good in me, Kevin. Fuck me hard, hard." Her body was rolling to meet my every thrust, grunting each time my cock plunged deeply into her. All I could hear was the squish of my prick in her juices. "I'm gonna cum, Mavis," I panted as I felt my balls begin to loose my jism.

"I'M CUMMING, MAVIS, OH GOD I'M CUMMING NOW!" I strained to get deeper into her as my cum exploded into her hot cunt. I don't know how many times my cock spurted, it felt so good and I didn't want it to stop.

She released her legs to wrap them around me, pulling to hold me inside. "Oh god, Kevin, it feels so good for you to cum in me." Her arms went around my shoulders and she pulled herself up to kiss me.

To Be Continued...

gamma33
gamma33
100 Followers