Woman in the Workplace

Story Info
She provides him plenty of fantasies.
1.5k words
4.31
17.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been drafted into working on a weekend afternoon by a supervisor at my organic-mix cleaning supply company. My job was just a production floor position, but I had built up enough time and trust there to be allowed free rein without direct oversight. Guys like me generally didn't want to work the overtime, but I needed the extra money and also to keep my good standing with the bosses.

It turned out that Joyce was the best reason to be inside there on a sunny Sunday.

Joyce was a constant eyeful and almost a legend within the company in her own specialized way. In charge of mixing and quality control, she was a full-blood Native American about thirty years old with an always sweet and calm personality. She was popular with everyone, even the other ladies.

For myself, the most interesting thing was her wide and dusky Native face framed by long black hair, and a body built to last.

Joyce was a towering inferno and amazing amazon. Six feet tall with her cowgirl boots on, she was about 170 pounds packed into an hourglass figure. I estimated her measurements at 38DD-32-40.

Those tits and that ass. She had an incredible walk that swayed her epic hips under tight denim jeans without her seeming to try. Or maybe she WAS trying!

It sure worked on me. Many times after seeing her around the place all day, I would return home with a tingly case of 'full balls.'

Then I could finally let my cock stretch out to the swollen six inches within my fingers and accept its demands to be stroked. That familiar electric tickle inside the shaft would always and only increase while visions of Joyce whirled around in my fevered brain.

I would quicken and then slow the strokes, letting the pressure build while teasing my stiff nipples with the other hand, over and over until I knew I was losing the game.

That electric pressure had to be released. With a furious final stroking, my cock and balls would blast me into an oblivion of gooey semen squirts.

I only did this at home, whenever it was convenient (or sometimes inconvenient) in the shower or into a towel, but my package always seemed to thank me afterward.

Then came that afternoon at the company...

I was doing my usual tasks on the production floor in the nearly deserted building, but so happy to see that I wasn't alone, in the form of Joyce nearby doing her usual tasks. She was wearing my secretly favorite outfit of hers, a pink sleeveless top and black jeans that caressed every curve of her magnificent body. That mane of raven hair was tied back in a ponytail, and a tribal medallion hanging around her neck bounced and shifted on that huge bosom with her movements. A safety violation, but I wasn't going to mention it!

We were already 'sort of' friends, and I suppose she knew that I had been regularly checking her out like a library book all this time, but she seemed alright with it. The other guys would do it too on other days.

Since Joyce had no direct authority over me, it was easy to talk to her without any political tension. My own hidden sexual tension was another matter.

Especially under these circumstances.

I stepped over close to her to make the usual small talk, this time about a goofball supervisor that we laughed and carried on about. I was also enjoying the opportunity to see all of the brownish skin on her exposed arms.

At the start of one of my casual sentences, Joyce bent down directly in front of me, apparently to read the label of a box sitting on the floor between us. My mind uncontrollably went into vapor-lock and I heard my own words s l o w d o w n as I had to concentrate on the sight of her luscious globes swaying forward and then into the dark valley of her cleavage. My balls twitched inside my pants and my cock grew a little more with enthusiasm.

She rose back up without seeming concerned and my words automatically returned to normal speed, so I guess I played it off well enough. Then I suddenly became afraid that my tent-pitch had become a little too obvious.

"Umm, Joyce, would you excuse me for a minute? I've been here for a few hours and haven't used the restroom yet."

"Sure." She glanced away with a slight smile.

As I retreated to the company men's room, I realized that I actually needed to take a piss. That made me feel a little better about the awkward situation back there.

Standing in front of a urinal, I undid my pants and took out my half-erect member from the flap in my underwear. It felt so good to empty my bladder there, better than I thought it would.

At the end of the stream, I then felt a gob of pre-cum lube move through my shaft and saw it ooze out of the cockhead. It slowly trickled down to the urinal bottom with a glistening trail. That immediately triggered my cock to grow even further (plenty more where that came from!), the last thing I needed right now.

My heartbeat increased as it begged for more attention from my fingers. I tried to convince myself that a proper jerkoff fantasy session would be better at home.

The men's room door opened with a creak, and there was a shuffle of footsteps inside. Oh well, so much for that tempting idea. There was someone else in the building besides the two of us after all.

A lilting voice. "So what are you doing in here now?"

Joyce?

Before I could even glance around, she was right behind me and then closed her left arm tightly around my midsection, pressing her soft and massive milk jugs into my back. My cock was still almost at full stiffness and pointing at the back wall of the porcelain urinal.

She gently pushed away my fingers with her right hand and seized my shaft into her cool and smooth touch. This new sensation caused my two heads to enter a state of delirium, the lower one extending out to its final inch.

Joyce brought the side of her face closer to mine, and I felt her warm breath on my neck as she softly spoke. "Is this what you want from me? Yes or no. Do you want more?"

I could only swallow and quickly nod out a yes.

"Good boy."

Joyce's grip on my throbbing member tightened and she slowly began to pump the shaft while rubbing her thumb all over my flaring cockhead. More pre-cum ooze was making it slick. Her hand was big enough and strong enough for that. The left hand went under and up my shirt to seek out and tease my nipples.

In a flash of inspiration, I realized to reach out both hands behind me and clutch her vicious ass. I took the biggest handfuls of her firm cheeks that I could, shifting them up and down through the denim fabric.

"Mm hmm," she whispered. "I like a good massage too."

All of these electrifying pleasures were unbelievable together. My thrilled balls began to squirm upward, still trapped inside my underwear. Joyce was changing her stroke speed on my shaft, alternating between faster and slower.

Just like I would do at home, but now I was completely her prisoner and right where I wanted to be.

More warm breath on my neck. "Are you going to shoot your hot load soon? Are you going to put on a show for me, baby?"

I nodded and moaned through the growing feeling of pressurized sperm. I tried to relax and savor the delicious sensations, but I was running out of time and my swollen cock was running out of patience within her fingers. Joyce was too damn sexy to hold out on. I decided to give up on our game.

"Joyce, honey, stroke me as fast as you can."

She complied while holding me steady. I gripped her ass tightly and began to gasp at the sweet rise of an ultimate orgasm.

Time seemed to almost stop as I watched the first blast of white-hot sperm fly out of my pumping cockhead and splatter across the back wall of the urinal. Joyce groaned in approval but did not slow her strokes.

We both watched in fascination as stream after stream of thick cum flew out and gradually coated the porcelain surface, dribbling down about twelve times in all. The raving pleasure inside my cock and balls finally subsided, except for the after-spasms of my depleted and satisfied shaft.

I could catch my breath now.

Joyce took her hand away from my drooping cock and I released her ass. She looked at the shiny extra semen that had trickled down onto her fingers and coyly licked them off with a smile.

"Creamy and salty," she whispered.

I couldn't answer, still amazed at everything that had just happened.

"My favorite kind of show is to see a man's hot prick pull out of my pussy and spray his load all over my belly and tits. But this is good for now. I'm leaving for the day, so be sure to lock up after me."

She carefully opened the restroom door and looked around to see that the coast was clear, then casually walked out.

Joyce...bringing joy into the workplace.