Woman Invited to My House to Play

Story Info
This is written for a member called 'Liz'.
2.8k words
3.94
31.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I invite you to visit me, giving you my address in a private message. I give you no information, other than to show up to my address at 10 pm on a Friday night. You normally wouldn't travel to a completely unknown location, to meet a completely unknown person, but perhaps I catch you in a particularly horny and curious mood.

You arrive at my house at exactly 10pm. As you reach to ring the doorbell you see a note. The note reads simply, "Please come inside."

The front door is unlocked and you find yourself in a dark living room. As you close the door you see a dark hallway with a small amount of candlelight coming from a room at the end of the hall. You hear muffled noises from this room and slowly walk down the hall toward the light and noise, before you can change your mind.

You approach the door as quietly as possible but the old pine floors betray your presence. A man standing in the middle of the room turns at the creak in the floor and nods to you. He motions for you to sit in a leather lounge chair that is positioned just inside the room's door. You sit.

You study the man/me. He/I is of athletic build and average height, young (perhaps in his mid to late twenties) with short dark hair. Even in the darkness you can see my blue eyes. I am wearing a white dress shirt, dark pants and dark shoes. As you eyes adjust to the dim candlelight you notice that the room is a bedroom. A large king-size bed is in the middle of the room, with a large white comforter and a large headboard at the far end of the bed.

"Are you ready, Liz?" I ask. You nod, but say nothing.

I remove the large comforter and to your surprise we are not alone in the room. A young woman is tied to the bed. She is naked, except for a blindfold, a gag, and the ropes that tie her legs and arms to the bed-frame.

"This is my slave, Liz. Please refer to her as 'slave.'"

You nod for the second time, and study my slave further. My slave is spread-eagled on the bed, unable to move either her arms or legs. She is brunette, average height, very thin but wide-hipped. Several tattoos decorate her body, and you notice pierced nipples on her small but pert breasts. She is breathing heavily now, perhaps in anticipation.

"I am going to use my slave now, Liz. You may watch, and if you wish....use her too."

I remove the slave's blindfold and gag. "Please master, fuck me...let me suck your cock....please....use me...let me make you come....." My slave stops talking when she notices you. I remove what appear to be earplugs from my slave's ears.

"Slave, we have a guest. You may call her 'Mistress Liz.' You will treat her as you do me....understand?"

"Yes master."

I walk to a dresser on the side of the room and open a large box, removing a large jet-black dildo, a bottle of massage oil/lubricant, and a leather strap-on with its own matching black dildo.

"This one is for you, let me warm her up first," I say, as I toss the strap-on in your direction. Although you are startled, you catch it by its large shaft.

I move towards my slave, turn my back towards you and begin to spread oil on her body. She begins to moan as I spread the oil on her inner thighs, making my way towards her completely bare pussy. Her moans get louder and deeper and her back arches slightly as I tease her. Finally I slide the tip of the large fake cock into her. As I begin to fuck my slave, you examine the strap-on. The dildo itself is 9 inches in length and thick; you can barely get your hand around the shaft. Behind the shaft is a device clearly meant to stimulate the wearer?

You have a decision to make. You came to my house wearing a knee length, modest yet form fitting skirt, and a tight fitted blouse. A thong-back pair of lacy panties and matching bra hides underneath. Do you dare take off that skirt and your panties in front of a complete stranger that you just met? My back is turned, now is your chance. The only sounds in the room now are deep and slow moans from the slave; you also think you can hear the sound of the big toy against the slave's very wet pussy. Part of your view is obscured from my back, but you can tell that I am starting to slowly slide the black shaft further in and out of the slave. I seem totally focused, so this is your chance to either leave....or participate yourself.

You stand and slide the modest heels off your feet. I do not turn in your direction, obviously focused on my slave. You slide the thigh high stockings down your legs, and still I am totally unaware. Next comes the skirt, as you reach around, unzip, and tug the tight skirt down and step out of the skirt. Your body tingles with anticipation as you slide the moist panties off and lay them on top of the skirt on the leather chair. Only now do you realize the magnitude of the wetness between your legs. There was no way you could have left without satisfying the aching desire growing in you. You feel the reasonable and logical part of your personality quickly losing ground to the sensual, erotic and animal part of your psyche.

Naked save your blouse and bra, you examine the strap on. It is a three strap harness: one around the waist and one for each of your thighs. You quickly don the device, carefully adjusting the harnesses to fit snugly around your thighs and so that the 'whiskers' at the tail end of the shaft are tight against your now swelling clit. You note that although the 'whiskers' are now pressing against your clit, the rest of the device is open, which might come in handy later. You are ready.

Barefoot and stroking your new cock, you approach me from behind and gently place your hand on my shoulder. For the first time you speak: "I'm ready to play." For the first time you get a closer look at me. As suspected, I am of average height, with a thin yet muscular build. I am clean-shaved and handsome, and could be a law student, a young accountant, perhaps a banker.

"I think it is time we gave the slave a bit more freedom....she's being very good," I say. You nod in agreement, as a move around the large bed and untie the slave's wrists and ankles. She is well trained and although I have removed the restraints, her arms and legs remain in the same spread-eagled position, awaiting my (or perhaps your) permission to move further.

As I walk around the bed, you notice the bulge in the front of my flat fronted slacks. I am clearly enjoying this as much as you are.

You approach the slave from the foot of the bed, still stroking your new and large cock. The slave is looking at you now and licking her lips. Her legs spread wider as you approach her.

"I am here to please you Mistress Liz. My body is yours. My mouth, my pussy, my ass...they are yours."

"Thank you slave," you respond as you reach the end of the bed. "You reach down and fondle her ankles, running your hands across her tattooed shins. You notice a tattooed vine winding up from her left ankle, up her thigh and ending at her small waist. The slave is quite exotic looking. Again, she seems to be in her mid twenties, and is more slender than you first thought. Her pierced nipples are hard, and as you eye the girl up and down you notice another piercing in her perfectly bald pussy: a ring adorns her swollen clit.

Still standing, you easily grab the thin girl's ankles and slide her body towards you....positioning her so that her knees are in the air and her crotch is near the tip of your shaft. You turn to me and I simply nod.

Slowly you slide the head of your dick-you think of it as yours now- between her engorged lips. "Talk to me slave...tell me how it feels," you say as you slide farther into her, tugging her body towards you, as you still stand at the end of the bed. There is no reason to tease her, as I have already warmed the slave up for you.

You fuck her and she begins to talk. "Mistress Liz, your cock feels so good in my slave cunt....please fuck my slave pussy harder." as she rocks back and forth against you. As you fuck her deeper the 'whiskers' press against your clit....your inhibitions slowly melt away as you grab the slave's ankles and fuck her deeply and with more urgency.

In the meantime I have been watching you. Standing several feet directly behind you I examine you carefully.A woman perhaps in her late twenties/early thirties....your bare ass thrusting with urgency....naked except for that blouse and a bra underneath.

I circle the bed around you and approach my slave's head. She instinctively grabs for the center of my bulge in my pants...still mumbling dirty thoughts to her new mistress.

"Sorry Liz, but I need this slave's mouth, now," I say. "Slave, you may now use your arms."

The slave responds quickly, rubbing my crotch with her hands, twisting the top of her body while still pressing her pussy toward you.

The slave carefully undoes my belt, unzips my pants, and I step out of the slacks, exposing my cock to both the slave and to you. I had not been wearing any underwear and the slave began to lick my sack, rubbing my shaft in the process.

In a fluid motion, I climb atop the bed and flip the slave over. You are now fucking her from behind, still standing at the base of the bed, while the slave kneels in front of me and backs into you.

As I slowing unbutton my dress shirt you examine my cock. You watch the slave run her tongue up and down my thick 7" shaft, which stands as stiff and straight as any you have seen before. You've been fucked by bigger cocks, perhaps even by thicker cocks, but you find yourself wondering how it feels.

You also find yourself subconsciously following my lead and unbuttoning your own shirt. Finally, you remove your bra so that all three of us hide nothing from the others. By now the slave had the head of my cock in her mouth, bobbing her head slowly down the shaft, her hand firmly positioned at the base. My hands grab the sides of the slaves head, my eyes are closed and you watch me as I start to moan with obvious pleasure.

The slave is obviously enjoying herself as well, you can feel her body tighten and her pussy walls spasm as she comes for you. The waves of pleasure continue until her legs weaken a bit.

I flip the slave over and as she continues to lick my sack, I speak as I stroke my shaft: "Perhaps we can trade places, Liz?"

You nod and carefully exit from the slave's now sopping cunt. I step onto the floor and we pass each other, closely but without touching.

You climb onto the bed and the slave immediately begins to lick the dildo's shaft, enjoying the taste of herself as she swallows as much of your cock as she can. Without thinking you briskly slap the slave across her right check. "I didn't give you permission to do that slave." "I'm getting the hang of this," you think to yourself, as the slave apologizes to you. "Please forgive me, Mistress Liz. I only want to please you."

You remove the strap-on as I continue to stroke myself, watching you carefully.

"Ass or cunt, slave?" I ask.

"Ass, master." the slave responds. I grab the bottle of lube and dab some on my already glistening head, wet from the slave's mouth. I position a pillow underneath the slave's ass and grab her ankles dragging her on her back towards me.

I squirt some of the lube near her puckered asshole as you face me and climb atop the slave's face, sitting so you can watch the action.

You grab the slaves face and rock back and forth as her tongue begins to explore your pussy, expertly tracing up and down your slit, pausing to suck and kiss your clit, and then exploring further down your lips as you rock forward on her face.

By now, I've pressed the head of my cock into the slave's ass. We stare at each other, you watching me beginning to fuck the slave's ass, my focus on the slaves tongue exploring your pussy. I could easily touch you, massage your tits, flick your now hard nipples....but I only watch for now.

I press further into the slave's ass and you can feel her moans through your pussy. You can feel yourself lose control, but it is too soon. Without thinking your hands have found your breasts, pinching your now erect nipples. A bead of sweat trickles down your temple, running towards your chest. An audible moan now escapes your lips.

You lift yourself slightly from the slave's face to postpone the pleasure, but this doesn't last long. Soon you find yourself rocking further forward on the slave's face, her mouth making its way towards your taint. With one hand rubbing your breasts, the other finds your nub, slowly circling and teasing yourself as you allow the slave to flick her tongue across your asshole.

I am pounding the slave's ass harder, clearly enjoying myself as I watch you touch yourself.

"It's about time for you to come, Liz." I say. "Don't worry; it won't be your last tonight."

You let yourself go, quickening the movements of your hand, letting a finger enter your pussy several times before returning it to your clit. The slave's tongue enters your ass and you cannot contain yourself any longer as you feel the pounding of my cock in the slave's ass reach an unsustainable level.

"Come with me Liz," I say as the waves of pleasure overcome your body. "Tongue my ass slave, fuck it, fuck it, oh.....oh......." you trail off before finally collapsing backwards onto the bed.

You open your eyes and see me removing my half hard dick from the slave's ass. It is covered in lube and come. The unmistakable smell of ass-fucking invades your nostrils.

"Relax Liz; I'm going to hop in the shower. Please allow the slave to massage you. She is really quite talented."

You nod in approval, unable to speak. I leave the room, opening a door in the dark hallway, and several minutes later you hear the sounds of a shower.

With your eyes still closed and lying on your back you feel the warmth of lotion and then hands exploring your shoulders. You open your eyes and the slave straddles you, rubbing your shoulders and pressing her warm body onto yours. She spreads your body flat against the bed, rubbing lotion into your arms, breasts, and thighs. The warmth and previous exertion tires you and you can feel yourself fading in and out of sleep..........

You awake several minutes later fully relaxed, still lying on your back on the bed. You move to brush your hair away from your face....but cannot. Turning your head to the side you realize you are spread-eagled on the bed, tied as the slave was earlier.

Two figures enter the room, hand in hand. I am clothed again, in the same white shirt and dress slacks. The slave, who is now holding my hand, has donned a black leather bustier and her own strap-on; it is smaller than the one you wore and is flesh colored. She also is wearing knee high patent leather boots with sizable heels.

"What is going on?" you ask.

The slave approaches the bed and leans over your face, the bustier shoving her breasts into your view. She suddenly slaps you.

"Slave, you are not to speak, unless spoken too. You will refer to me as Mistress Fire and to him as Master."

I speak: "The other guests will be here soon, but I want to train you a bit in the meantime. One question slave: ass or pussy?"

"Pussy," you respond.