Woman Lawyers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back against my arm, then kissed me on the cheek, almost chastely. "You're not going to write this down are you? It will just be between the two of us? Promise me?"

I was losing myself in those deep brown eyes. I'll promise you anything if you keep loving me like this, I thought.

I kissed her and said, "I promise, it's just for the two of us. If you like, when we're done, I'll write down the Paris vignette for us to have later on." We looked at each other again, wondering what 'later on' would mean.

She took a sip of coffee, cleared her throat, and began, "I lost my virginity to a guy on the swim team in high school. It was an end of the year team party. Someone brought a tub of beer and put it in the bushes out beyond the pool. I had a couple and was swimming with girls from the women's team when three guys came up from underneath and pulled our suits down. Pretty soon, everyone was in the water having a major groping event. Paul, who was the freestyler, was kissing me and putting his hands everywhere he shouldn't. He got my suit all the way off and turned me so we could see across the lawn. Over at the edge, two couples were really making out. They had been going together already. Paul was pinching my nipples and whispering in my ear, 'Keep watching. Toby told me he was going to do her regardless of how many people were looking.'

"There wasn't very much light but Toby's girl Sharon was squirming around and saying, 'Toby, not here!' They were naked and he had a big cock and he didn't pay any attention to her, he just shoved it in. Paul had his hard cock up against me from the rear and I was trying to wiggle away from him. But he kept kissing me from the side, and whispering in my ear about what did I think of Toby. He wouldn't let me look away. Everyone else was watching. I noticed someone put the kitchen lights out and I figured the grownups decided to let the orgy develop. All the girls seemed to be in a trance, most of them being felt up as they watched the show. Paul's cock was between my legs and his hand down my front, rubbing my clit. Sharon was moaning and pretty soon she cried out and came right in front of the rest of us. Paul was moving me toward the shallow end. I was really hot, and when he pushed my back down and slammed his thing into me, I came very hard. My first fuck and my first orgasm with a guy."

Karen was back on top of me, breathless with need after telling that story. I thrust up hard, providing what she wanted at that moment. After a few strokes, she was coming hard, moaning and pulling my hair. I caressed her back and held on as she relaxed against me.

"My god, Eric, first I come from your story, now I'm coming with my story!"

"So, when you got to college, how long was it before some guy got into your pants?"

She stared at me, "Is that any way to refer to an innocent freshman coed?"

"You know what I think? I think that Paul guy started something you didn't want to stop. I think you got it on with someone rather quickly. Tell me."

I put her back beside me and went to get fresh coffee and more toast. When I returned, she was lying back against the pillow with a look I hadn't seen before. Tight smile, hooded eyes, stiff nipple pointing at me. A come hither look that said she wanted more. I handed over the coffee and a piece of toast with a swipe across her breast.

"I can't believe I am having an affair with my son. My son, the incredible lover I never knew was in my own house." She chuckled and ate the toast.

I got in beside her and said, "Well?"

"You're right, of course. We didn't use protection that first time, but luckily it wasn't my fertile period. I fended him off for a month while I got on the pill, and told him unless we were exclusive, he was needing a condom to do me again. The price of being exclusive was that he wanted me all the time. My mom guessed what was going on, but only said to me, 'Honey, if we need to talk, let me know, ok?' "

I interrupted, "Now that she is a widow, and I'm committing incest with you, may I go after her?"

"You think that because I like sex, she must like sex, and she'll take you into her bed? Isn't that a stretch?"

I leaned down and took a good nip at that impertinent nipple. "Did you and she ever get it on?"

"Once when I was home from college and dad was away and we had been into the gin and tonics, we were in the pool together and ended up kissing and hugging. I told her my roommate was bi and we had been in her bed a couple of times after we'd been out for a few beers. She ran her hand down inside my suit and explored to find my clit and work on it. I pushed her top down and got half a breast in my mouth. I think we both wanted to stop but what happened was that we both had orgasms, right there in the pool, hanging on to each other."

"Am I turned loose to see how far I can get? When does she find out about us?"

"No! and not any time soon!"

"OK, I promise to behave around your mother. Let's go back to the story. One more question, were you in a serious relationship before that summer you were twenty-six?"

"You know the answer to that. I didn't do an art PhD, I went to law school. And I met your father at a grad student mixer. He was adding a business degree to his petroleum engineering degree so he could support me and you in the comfortable lifestyle we have. We went out on an ordinary date, not expecting a lot of each other. Two grad students in love doesn't sound like much, does it? But we clicked. We went out again a week later and had a better time. A week after that, he took me to his family place in the foothills and we spent a lot of the weekend in bed. The rest is history."

"Did you come the first time you had sex with him?"

"Yes. Just like I came the first time Paul took me. And the first time you took me. "

Sucking in her breath, she said, "Just like I'm going to come right now if you don't stop pestering my tits."

She lay there, very turned on, fingers lazily rubbing her pussy as she stared at me. I wanted her again, seriously wanted her. The sheet was covering the part of me that wanted her, so I sipped my coffee and thought about the garret in Montmartre.

"You dropped your underwear just outside the bathroom door and walked nervously inside. It was a tub shower and two bodies were tight together inside the curtain. You pulled the edge back to see if there was actually room for another inside. Anna grabbed your hand and pulled you in. He was soaping her boobs and she rubbed her front on you, laughing. She pressed the bar of soap into your hand and moved it down to his hard cock. While you started that, she reached under you and took a good feel of your bottom, stabbing her fingers into your wet cunt and finding your hard clit. She nodded her head, whispered a quick, 'Oui, Oui' to Phillipe. You discovered the shower wasn't much for washing, but a lot for getting all three of you very turned on. Water started to run cold and he turned it off. There were big towels to wrap in as he hustled both of you to the only bed in the apartment. Before you knew what was happening, Anna had a condom on him and was sliding herself all the long way down, riding him from the top. They had you captured on the inside of the bed, against the wall, and took turns finding some part of you to caress, or pinch, or kiss. Anna was moaning and you watched her get frantic, rising way up off his big cock and dropping down. With loud moans, they both climaxed together and collapsed, pulling you up close.

Anna whispered in your ear, "Was that ok? I really needed that. I've been thinking of him and this trip all day. Bad me. What about you? Are you ready for some play? Do you do girls? What about both of us? She laughed and licked Phillipe's slimy cock at the same time she slipped her fingers back into you. You clenched hard, not sure what to do about the orgasm almost on you. Just at that moment, he leaned up and kissed you, finding the way through your lips with his thrusting tongue.

The booze and the atmosphere and the beautiful fucking couple made you scream loudly as a hard orgasm took you. When you came back to the living, Phillipe's cock was in you and Anna had your other breast in her mouth. He whispered in your ear, 'Anna likes to share. She is not jealous, she wants everyone to have good sex. That's why I love her so much.' You came again, not so big. Your hands maneuvered Anna's body around so your tongue could find her lips and lick up into her cunt. She was tense as you got into her, but in a few moments, she came and juiced you good. Phillipe was proving to be the little engine that could. He pounded you harder and harder, and came once again with a loud oath. You did too. Your whole body tingled. You were instantly asleep."

Karen's eyes were drooping. "Eric, that is such a nice story. Can I have just a little nap?" Her words slurred and she was asleep. Maybe dreaming of being twenty-six in Paris.

I wasn't sleepy so I slipped on some shorts and got myself some cereal in the kitchen and took it out on the patio by the pool. Lots of warm June insect noises. Two fat robins parading on the lawn. A hawk spiraling overhead. I was lucky enough to have a research lab internship this summer, but it started in ten days, so the clock was running on my home visit and all its sudden delights. My girlfriend Sally was in New England for the summer, helping her parents run their camp. At the end of the spring term, she and her roommates rented a storage locker and I helped move their stuff into it. I stood up from getting the last box into a corner and she was standing ten feet from me with no shorts and no briefs on. The look on her face said only one thing. She turned to her girlfriends and said, "I'm getting some goodbye loving right here, right now. You can watch if you want."

Everybody was staring at her nakedness, not saying anything. Finally, Marsha said to Helen, "She's gonna get fucked and then she's gonna cry, we better go."

Marsha was right. By the time Sally finished coming for the third time, and my jizz was running down her legs, she was sobbing hard. "Oh shit, Eric, I'm going to miss you something fierce this summer."

We were standing in a tight clinch, sticky and wet, and she was still shaking. I kissed her ear, her neck, pulled her head back and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

On the way to her plane a few hours later, she grabbed my hand and kissed the knuckles.

"Guess what?"

"What."

"We're both going to need to get laid before we see each other again."

I looked over at her and got a smile in return.

I smiled back at her, "So we are not pledging a summer of abstinence to each other?"

"That's right. We are only going to be sophomores. That's too soon to be hooking up permanently. At least that's what my mom says. "

"That's awfully goddamned rational, considering what we were just doing." I was feeling bitchy and mad at myself at the same time. For Christ's sakes, the girl is trying to be nice to you.

She was looking teary. I kissed her hand this time and said, "I'm only having sex this summer with someone really really special. And that's probably not going to happen."

"Ok," she said in a small voice, "only with someone really really special."

So here I was sitting, five days later, having spent last night and this morning having sex that was beyond my imagination of really really special.

I said to myself, such is love, why don't you make yourself useful. I grabbed some tools and went to the bottom of the yard to rescue the garden house from a thicket of weeds and vines. Karen found me there an hour later, dripping in the heat. There was iced lemonade in her hand and her lips kissed me.

"You are an angel for attacking this mess."

I'd filled two barrels with cuttings and wondered where to put the rest. Karen disappeared inside, and I followed. Lots of pots, some empty, some with dead plants.

"Jocelyn was proud of this, but without her, and the gardener having left, it's sad, isn't it?"

My older sister had a green thumb from early on, and got her grandmother to help with plants and vegetables. Sam the gardener had arranged the sprinklers for her. She even won a prize for a biology project on how plants grew.

Karen said, "I discovered, when she was a senior and legal, that there was another good reason to spend time here. I was home early and answered a call for her. I came down to tell her and when I got close I heard voices and noises from inside. The door was open several inches and I just got to it when she shouted out, "Oh god, Mark, I'm coming!

"I couldn't not see that Mark had her up on the bench right here, doing her as hard as he could.

"She saw the movement at the door just as she was peaking and gazed right at me. There was a look of shock, and then she smiled and screamed at Mark to keep going. Believe it or not, I had not seen two people having sex before, and I was rooted to the spot. I realized the only thing to do was smile and retreat."

I kissed Karen and bumped her with my hip. "Do you want to pretend you are Jocelyn and get up there on the bench? You can give me instruction on technique."

She pushed me out the door, saying, "I'm not into sweaty sex, and if you want sex with Jocelyn, you'd better go after the real thing."

We went up to the pool to cool off. She had on the polka dot bikini. The dots were bouncing in a way that would get her attention from men anywhere.

She dove right in and started doing laps. I matched her for a while and then lounged against the edge of the pool. She swam up into my arms with a kiss. "What are you thinking about?"

"Your birthday is on Thursday, but you said you have a trial starting Monday. You could get tangled up in late nights. Why don't we have a family dinner later in the week? We could invite your mom. I'll volunteer to get her. She can stay the night and I'll take her back Monday."

Karen's tongue was in my mouth. After a while, she pulled back and said, "You're so damn studly, she won't know what hit her. I think I am jealous."

I took her bottoms off and boosted her up on the edge where I could spread her thighs and apply my own tongue in a good place.

"You're just trying to win favors from me. You want permission to seduce my mother!" She laughed and giggled at that. My tongue was working energetically and she was twitching.

"I hope you are going to finish what you are doing. No permission if you don't!" She laughed and groaned as she came over my face. She slid back down into the water, clutching me tightly.

My cock was between her legs, tickling her pussy. "You devil, I'm turning into your sex slave."

"When Lucille and Jocelyn are here, I want you to find a way, without any conversation, to suggest you and I have a warm relationship. Not overt. Just enough to plant the seed, so that when I turn the charm on them, they will say to themselves, "Oh my god, he's doing Karen and now he's after me!"

She laughed, still in my arms. "Will it work? Will you have two new pussies to tell me about? Real stories, not made up ones?" Her hand was stroking me and I was very hard.

"You've made me sore. I'd better not get chlorine pool water in there."

"If you are sore from that little bit of sex, it proves you needed what I have to offer."

"You arrogant male bastard! What impudence! Now I suppose you want me to fix you some lunch?"

Chapter 4 - Christy Needs Hel a

We held hands going into the house. I undid her top and spread it and the bottoms in my hand on a chair in the sun. In the kitchen, she said something about clothes and I said, "I like looking at you the way you are. After lunch, I have to work on those photos from this morning. One or two of them may be good enough to be submitted to a judging."

She looked up at me in alarm. "Eric, you can't. I've got a career to think of."

"I promise, nothing that would be recognizable as you. Unless you have been going around naked at work?"

She put one arm around me with a kiss, and spanked me hard with the other. "You have to have my permission to make one move with those pictures!"

In the afternoon, Karen went into town for a meeting with her legal team to review preparations for the trial. She had her usual nice suit on, but there was a subtle difference. I hoped she wasn't aware of it so that the others on the team would sense it without her knowing. She was still the very professional woman lawyer, except that woman was now spelled with a capital W.

I spent two hours in the dark room, working with film the way my dad had taught me. A complicated business and a dying art. I doubted that my dad's little lab, now mine, would survive much longer. But my images from the morning in the early light were spectacularly good. I did three representative 8x10's and set them aside to dry. Two were anonymous. The third, which I had cropped carefully, concentrated on her face and breasts reflected in the mirror, and her incredibly shapely back and buttocks in the frame as well. It had a mysterious quality of this beautiful naked woman peeking at the audience over her own shoulder. Jocelyn and Lucille would be pleased, I thought. A family only image of Karen at her sensuous best. I wouldn't let her see them until they were wrapped as a present at dinner. I could pretend they were just art, but wheels would be turning about how the artist got those poses, and that enigmatic glance.

She called on the way home and said would I like to go to dinner with some of the team. It was Friday night and they were going to kick back and not talk work. Free drinks and free dinner sounded good and I told her that she should go directly to the place on the wharf they had picked and I would meet her there.

Before I left, I called Karen's mom. Lucille answered with a cheery voice. I said hi to her and asked if Karen had talked to her about birthday dinner. As I suspected, work distracted Karen and I made excuses, telling about the Monday trial and preparations.

"Gran, what would be really nice is if you would come down for the birthday dinner, which we are going to slip a few days because of the trial. I'll be here, and Jocelyn is even supposed to show up from London."

"Oh my, Eric, that sounds wonderful. But, I don't know if I'm really up to an almost three hour drive."

"Don't worry about a thing, I'm all organized to come get you, and then take you back on Monday or Tuesday. Does that work?"

"I have to see if a friend will look after the cats. Call me back in an hour."

I went off to the wharf with a spring in my step. Nothing like planning another conquest to get the alpha male revved up.

Karen and most of her team were working on their drinks when I arrived. I knew a couple of them, and was introduced to the others. The booze was flowing freely and I whispered in her ear, "I'm the designated driver tonight, enjoy yourself."

Right in front of two of her women lawyers, she licked and kissed my ear. To make it worse, she said, "Girls, I can't handle him anymore, college has turned him into a stud!"

Everyone laughed, but the two young lawyers gave me more than the once over. I sipped on a virgin tonic and listened to lots of lawyer talk, even if Karen had promised no shop. Actually, they were all under attorney-client privilege and not allowed to talk about the case in public anyway.

I high fived Kevin James, the only guy on the team, and we hugged each other. We'd both played varsity soccer, and had that to chat about. He introduced me to Christy Phillips, one of the two who had been eyeballing me.

"Christy is from the Wesleyan team that went to semis of NCAA a few years ago. Watch out if she gets you on the field with a ball."

I asked her, "Do you have pickup games anywhere around here? I'd be interested."