Woman Lawyers Pt. 02

Story Info
Winning the Case.
7.3k words
4.75
10.3k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 - Winning the Case

Chapter 5 - Boosting Morale

The sun was across us when Christy turned over to find Karen and me in bed with her. My eyes were absorbing the charms I had enjoyed last night. Her eyes were wide with questions about how she got where she was.

Karen was awake and watching too. She reached over and pinched a pink nipple.

"You two are very bad for me. I'm totally corrupted. My sex is tingling like it never has before. If I didn't have to pee so bad, I'd be climbing on top of both of you."

The smile was brilliant and told us all we needed to know.

I went down to make breakfast, leaving the two women to talk about their exploits last night.

I served them strong coffee with French toast and fruit on the patio. The sun was warm on three naked bodies. Karen and Christy were talking law and the trial, now only a day away. I'd hate to be on the other side from these two brilliant women when they got into high gear.

"You are required to clear your minds of work and the trial. Today is for relaxing. It's like before a race or a game. Concentrate on the Zen of your work, but no details."

Christy looked at Karen, "My god, he does therapy too."

Karen looked at me. "Eric, you have a new lover, and you have to do a special story for her like you did for me, but she doesn't get the first installment until after we win the case."

Christy looked blank. "A story? What story?"

Karen gave her a special deep stare. "Eric not only does therapy, he creates a story with you in it that makes you a new woman."

Christy stared back. "You're not kidding, are you?"

"No. I don't know how, but his story just snapped me out of a terrible funk I've been in for weeks."

"This isn't some kind of trap is it? He really is going to do a story just for me if we win?"

I went over, cupped the gorgeous tits and kissed her cheek. "Yes."

"Oh shit. I can't believe this."

I took her hand and walked us over to the lounger. I spread a towel and said, "Close your eyes and just soak up some sun. I'm coming back with sunscreen."

I went over and kissed Karen. She looked worried and asked, "That was all right, what I said?"

I leaned down further and massaged her nipple with my lips and teeth. I whispered, "Yes. It's fine. I hope you don't win too fast. I need a few days to do a good story for her. And some background from you."

I gently spread lotion on Christy's front. "You have a fine body. It's obvious you take care of it. You were a runner in college?"

"Soccer. We won our league every year."

"And you were the top scorer?"

"Yes. How did you guess?"

"Just putting two and two together. You're competitive. You're fearless, or you wouldn't have put the make on me last night. You have a strong body with good responses to stimulus."

"You mean like orgasming on your big cock?"

"Yes. I thought you had a good response to me. Did you?"

"Fucker! You are trying to corrupt me some more."

"Actually, I was going to tell you that you don't get any more sex from me unless you win the trial and unless you decide my cock is better than those girlfriend dildos you have been riding."

"Double fucker. I hate you. Rub more lotion into my legs."

"I want you to push law and sex out of your mind. Lie there and concentrate on letting the sun wash away your tan lines. You are going to get hot and begin to sweat. I want you to tell yourself you are sweating out all evil and extraneous thoughts. You are going to feel your pulse rise and your temples throb. Remind yourself that the body will provide strength when you need it. Your body is strong and you are strong and you will prevail this week."

I walked away. Karen followed and pushed me up the stairs to her bedroom. I got a hard shove onto the bed and she launched herself after me, landing with a thump.

"What makes you think you can give her all that incredible therapy and I don't get anything? I'm the leader of the team, for god's sake!"

She kissed me wetly, put her head on my chest and cried.

I said nothing, but worked the muscles in her back and her butt. She rubbed on my crotch. "I suppose I can't have any sex either?"

"No, you can't." I kissed her ear.

"Bastard."

"You already got therapy earlier. You told her I was good at it. When I worked on you yesterday, I already said you were strong and would win."

"You have to keep saying it."

"If you are having trouble absorbing the advice, I could put you over my knee and pound it in to you."

"Is that what's going to happen? You get tired of worn out cunt and beat me?" She stuck her tongue in my mouth and we dueled.

I noticed the window to the patio was open. I sat up and put her over my knees. "I'm going to swat your ass really hard five times. You are going to go out and lie in the sun next to Christy. You are to say exactly the following to her: 'He beat me because he said I am letting bad thoughts get into my brain. We can't win with bad thoughts. I have to lie here in the sun with you and we are not allowed to talk.' "

She turned her face to me and mouthed, "Really?"

I nodded, turned her body back and applied the five hard swats. They sounded very loud. She stood up, stared daggers at me, and went downstairs. I watched and listened from the window. Christy's eyes were open wide. Karen's ass was red. She delivered the speech I gave her and lay down. The two of them actually obeyed my instructions.

I worked on the computer for an hour, then went outside with their running clothes. "You can get dressed now. We are going for a run, then a swim and some lunch. You are not to talk. I want your brains to slow to body speed. Listen to your heart, the blood in your arteries, the air fighting in and out of your lungs. Be one with yourself."

Neither woman could believe what was going on. How could they be taking orders from a college guy? I towered over them in my newly grown height and let my strong male aura overflow. I could almost feel it, and they could too.

The bodies did a creditable eight minute pace on my 10K loop run and then ten hard laps in the pool. I lay them down on mats on the lawn and massaged the tension out of their muscles. The two were going to win their case with room to spare if I had anything to do with it. Which it appeared I did.

I left them soaking up more sun and went to fix shrimp salad for lunch. There was some chilled chablis and they got that too.

I brought out two colorful shifts, told them to get in the outdoor shower, and put on the dresses without underwear.

They complimented me on the lunch and wanted to know if they could talk. I took a bite of my salad and thought about it.

"Soon, but not yet."

After lunch, I took them upstairs, eased off the dresses and said, "Nap time." By the time I had the light cover over them, they were asleep.

At three o'clock, I got into some clothes and sat in Karen's bedroom chair. I started soft music and waited for eyes to open. Christy spoke first. "It's working, isn't it?" She was nestled into Karen's front. Karen was kissing the back of her neck.

"Yes, the arrogant bastard has gotten me more relaxed than I ever remember before a big case."

Christy narrowed her eyes at me. "It pisses me off to take orders from a guy. Especially when he's right."

"I don't suppose that has anything to do with the fact you had a ferocious come on his big cock?"

"It does. It does a lot. I'm lying here wanting that big thing in me in the worst way and hating myself for it."

"Well, he said we couldn't have any until we win."

I stood and removed my clothes, then climbed on the bed in the middle. I got them arranged with a leg across my thigh and faces where I could kiss them.

I said, "All right, game over. We can go back to two smart sexy lawyers and one oversexed collegian."

There was a long silence. Christy kissed me, wet tears on her cheeks. Her arm was around Karen and they kissed too.

"I don't think I want to just give that up. I'm pissed, but I'm all soft and clean inside. I'm on a soccer field in a fog bank that is coming and going. There's distant cheering. Voices saying, 'Go Christy, we need that winning goal.' Then I see the ball through the fog and hit it with all I've got and it goes in!"

I kissed Karen's forehead. "You know what that means. Tell her."

"Christy, that's our win tomorrow you just kicked."

For ten minutes, we lay there saying nothing.

Christy stood up. "I'm taking the two of you out to dinner. An early dinner. Am I allowed my regular clothes now?"

I got up, took her naked body in my arms, and kissed lightly wherever I could reach. I walked us down the hall to her room and tossed her on the bed. Her eyes sparkled and she humped her pelvis at me. "We're going to win and you are going to do me again."

I gave her my best lust filled stare. "I certainly hope so."

I walked back down the hall. Karen said, "I can't decide whether to beat you or kiss you."

The late afternoon sun was shining across her naked front, leaving shadows behind her breasts and her pubic mound. Another great photo op but this was not the time or the place.

Christy was at the door, looking very fetching in matching pale yellow bra and panties. "Do you have a spare pair of stockings? Mine are destroyed by all the action with our friend here."

Karen went to her dresser, leaning over and providing a fine view of ass and pussy. I grabbed Christy and whispered, "I have an idea you'll like."

To Karen, I said, "What if you pulled a one night only disappearing act with Christy tomorrow? Get away from me and from this house."

Christy said, "Not a bad idea." To me, she asked, "Are you kicking her out tonight or tomorrow?"

"If she stays, she will try to negotiate the pre-trial rules. Just like the good lawyer she is. I think you had better take her away." Christy and I laughed and backed away from Karen, who was pretending to be fierce and attack us. I picked her up and threw her back in the middle of the bed. Christy and I jumped her and the three of us tumbled about shouting threats at each other. Finally, I lay back exhausted and they fell on me. Christy said, "If we are lucky enough to win this case, will you promise to play with us again? There is something about you that makes me feel real good."

Karen hissed at her, "I'll tell you who makes me feel good. It's you." She was stripping Christy out of the fresh underwear. "I was going to wait until tonight, but I want you now. You're mine, you devilish seducer."

Christy was under attack from her naked boss. The smell of hot girl-girl sex was in the air. I disappeared to my own room to get dressed. I was downstairs doing cleanup in the kitchen when they appeared. Incredibly well dressed. Relaxed, feminine from top to bottom, their faces flushed with color that only I knew the source of.

I grabbed the keys to Karen's Lexus and guided them to the rear seat, opening and closing doors for my ladies.

Christy directed me to a small restaurant near the water. Elegant, quiet, more expensive than I could ever afford on my own.

She ordered champagne and some expensive cheese to go with it. "Here's to winning the case," she toasted. "And other good things, like this guy we have with us."

I took a long drink of the bubbly and thought about the legal strategy which I had inflicted on these two women. Before I could speak, Karen said, "If we win, I am going to write up Eric's trial preparation syllabus and get it published. Including an optional appendix about the necessity of good sex to go with the course."

Christy took my hand and asked, "What does she mean, 'if we win?' "

"I thought I had beaten all the defeatism out of her. We may have to have another lesson after dinner." I gave Karen a stern stare.

She quickly responded, "I'm sorry, what I meant to say was, "when we win."

I took both of their hands and kissed them. "That's better. Let's get some food, I'm starved."

We dragged out the dinner, sharing conversational tidbits having nothing to do with the trial. After Christy paid, I sent them on their way, saying I wanted a chance to stretch my legs by walking home.

It was about a mile, and I used the time to think about the story I had promised Christy. She grew up in the Midwest in a family with brothers and sisters and a lot of church going. Her father was a foreman in an auto assembly plant. Her mom's job was raising four kids. Christine was the smartest and the prettiest, and got a scholarship to a private girl's college. She was a model student and didn't have much to do with boys. Law School at Berkeley landed on her like a ton of bricks. She shared a house with other law students, of both sexes, and learned a lot in a hurry about booze, sex, and impossible reading assignments. She was folding under the pressure when the youngest of her woman professors took her to a cabin in the wine country and kept her naked and orgasming for an entire weekend.

That much of her life I had wormed out of Karen. The wine country would be a good place to start her story. My creative juices stirred.

I approached the house to find the Lexus back in the driveway. This was strange. I went inside and called out "Hello?"

"Hi, come on up here."

They were in bed, watching a movie on tv, and sipping cognac.

"Brush your teeth, lose the clothes, and get in here."

I got in the middle, on my front, and mumbled, ""This is not according to instructions."

"That's right. We are in rebellion."

"I suppose that means the smartass kid has to be punished."

"We are watching this dumb soft porn movie and thinking about that."

I said, "You have better tits than that actress."

Karen got a big towel and the massage oil. "Get up and put this under you."

I couldn't decide whether the twenty fingers working on me were going to result in more sex, or just sleep. I was halfway out of it when they lay on me, kissing where there wasn't oil and crying. I was about to ask about the crying when the light and tv went out, and so did I.

It was past eight in the morning when I woke up. Lots of sun, but no women. I looked out the window. No car.

I made myself busy with house and yard chores all day. Cleaned the pool, the pool filter, the pool house, and cut the grass. It occurred to me that after the buildup over the weekend, if they lost, I was going to be in major damage control. Sigh.

I was checking the kitchen for dinner fixings when I heard a car in the drive. Two bodies hurried in and said, "There is going to be a pool party in an hour. Can we be ready?"

Chapter 6 - Celebrating a Win

"You are not crying, so the news can't be all bad."

They rushed me and said, "They settled! At two o'clock, they asked for a conference with the judge and asked for permission to withdraw their complaint. They wanted the judge to grant them a settlement without prejudice, no damages, and no fees. We caucused with the client and suggested countering with prejudice, no damages, and fees. He agreed and they caved, and we won!"

Two really hot bodies had me against the counter, kissing, wiggling, and rubbing the front of my jeans.

"If there really is a party in an hour, playtime has to wait."

Christy went with me on a booze run, while Karen did snack shopping. I was drafted as bartender and got busy with a table out back. We were just catching our breath when the doorbell rang and a dozen lawyers filed in, high fiving as they went. Bodies fanned out to change, some not even bothering with the bathroom. Cynthia Williams, a hot number who had been at the party last week, dropped everything in front of me and held out her bikini bottoms. "Would you help a lady with her suit?"

I did and then grabbed her boobs from behind and kissed the back of her neck. "You are a terrible tease."

"Yes. Hang on to those for another minute. You deserve some fun for all your hard work with Christy and Karen. They said at the office you are the greatest prep artist in history. Maybe I could get some lessons, close up and personal?"

Karen saw this and came over. "Is he hitting on you?"

"I hope so. I need one of his special lessons."

"Oh my god, he is going to be after every woman in the office."

I kissed Karen with my arm still around Cynthia and said, "Hey, I was the hittee. But the package is truly fine."

"Bartender, you have customers." They were giggling and Karen gave a good pinch as she poured big tits into small cups.

After an hour of drinking and swimming, the party was in full swing. I was sipping on some tonic when a hip nudged me. "Hey."

Christy was there. "I owe you big time. You took me apart and put me back together this weekend. I'm not the same person I was."

The kiss was very public and very wet, and so were her eyes. She punched me in the arm and dove into the pool.

This time it was the other hip. "You have a friend for life."

I wrapped my arm around Karen, "I had no idea the medicine would take. You and your body and your trip to Paris..."

She kissed me and someone said, "Aww." I think we were both blushing as we untangled. "We need to talk. What about the story you promised Christy?"

"Is she staying over?"

Tits pushed into my back. "You are telling me the first chapter of the story tonight, or else," she hissed.

I said, "There is a problem. I promised Cynthia some help on her next case."

Karen and Christy hugged each other, "My god, she's got him with those big boobs."

"It's three of you or no story. And I want some dinner too." My stare was as hard and lusty as I could make it. Cynthia came wandering across the lawn as they went to check on food. The party was winding down. The bikini showed off every good feature of her fabulous body. She walked full tilt into me, mashing those tits on my chest. "You are being bad?"

"I have news. You are sleeping over to acquire new legal skills."

We were alone in the back as I started breaking down the bar. She helped and said, "You've already got two women here."

My voice was low and harsh. "I like an audience."

"Shit, you are doing a number on me. You don't even know if I have a boyfriend."

"Would it matter? With that body and your fine mind, I could share."

She glanced around and got me in a headlock. "I'm going to talk to Karen about protecting innocent women from you."

I kissed her and ran my fingers down her spine to the butt crack, gripping one globe in my hand as hard as I could. Her arms tightened around my neck and the pink tongue invaded my mouth as her body shuddered. I could see Karen and Christy watching us through the kitchen window and laughing. My hand went between Cynthia's legs and found warm moist softness.

"You're not going to do me out here on the lawn, are you?" Her eyes were challenging.

"Sorry, no. Wouldn't want grass stains on such a fine bottom."

We walked to the kitchen with boxes of the leftover liquor. "He says I have to stay over. I hope that's ok? I suppose he didn't even ask? How do you cope with his full on alpha attack?"

Christy walked over and pulled down the bikini top. Her tongue worked on the fancy tits. "I've wanted to play with these forever. Eric, are you going to take her now, or later?"

Karen and I converged on the couple, adding kisses and fingers. Cynthia protested and wiggled and had a sudden orgasm in our arms.

"Oh shit, how did I get myself into this with a little party flirting?"

I nudged us upstairs and into the bathroom. Christy winked at Karen and me as she followed Cynthia into the shower. We watched and heard more girl on girl sex as Christy used some of her recently abandoned techniques for women. I got behind Karen and applied my own tit massage and nibbled on the back of her neck. "I'm going to come if you keep doing that."

I whispered into her ear. "You are one hell of a sexy woman. I hope to be your lover for a while."

12