Woman of His Dreams Ch. 04

Story Info
She applies unexpected and severe pressure.
2k words
4.52
72.2k
4

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd told Nicole how crazy I was about her, I'd told her I hadn't touched my cock since the ruined orgasm at the theatre, I'd told her I couldn't sleep but for thinking about her. I'd said a lot.

At that particular moment, I'd forgotten something else I'd said. I'd said my feelings for her had nothing to do with coming.

I may have forgotten that unimportant little statement. Nicole hadn't. In fact, when she'd asked me earlier if I meant what I said, that's exactly the statement she had in mind. And I'd blurted out that I'd meant every word of it.

She looked me right in the eye, put her arms around my shoulders in a passionate embrace, and gave me another warm, wet, long kiss. Without breaking eye contact, she took a half-step back from me. My hips, led by my stiff, hypersensitive, six-hour hardon, followed her forward . . . as far as they could, anyway. She was just out of reach of my tool.

She reached up to the shoulder straps of her turquoise teddy, hooked her thumbs underneath them, and flipped them off her shoulder. She reached her hands down to the sides of her ass, grabbed a handful of the teddy's sheer material, and pulled the whole thing down her body. It moved at a measured pace, but not a slow pace. She maintained her eye contact with me until it was about halfway down. Then she watched my cock, as I watched her body being exposed, first her unbelievable tits, then her flat stomach, then her auburn-haired pussy.

When the teddy got far enough, she swayed her hips, sort of shimmying her ass, and the teddy fell the rest of the way down her legs to her high-heeled feet. She was looking me in the eye again. She picked up one foot, then the other, and stepped out of the teddy. She picked up the garment on one of her long, sleek feet and used her leg to sort of kick it, sort of toss it, onto the floor behind me, extending her leg between my legs.

With her height (5'10") and the high heels, and the fact that my legs were spread, we stood exactly eye to eye. She stepped forward again. She whispered "Pete, I want to get you ready. Are you ready to get started?"

I panted that I was definitely ready, and my limbs (arms and legs) involuntarily tightened, testing the chains that bound me. They didn't give a millimeter.

Our bodies were touching each other from head to toe. She gave me a deep, passionate kiss. As we kissed, I felt her lifting one of her legs, sliding it up my leg. She turned her body slightly, and seemed to lean in on me for support. Then I felt it. She was mounting my cock – her pussy was wet, and as my cock slid in, I felt the heat inside her enveloping my pole. It felt incredible. The only thing I couldn't do was thrust.

She held her body still as we continued our passionate kiss. Her hands explored my body, her fingers running through the hair on the back of my head, then down my back, then squeezing my ass cheeks, then all the way back up again. After several minutes of this, she lifted her pussy off me and set her foot back on the floor, smiling. "Are you ready to lick my pussy while I blow your balls, Pete?"

"I'd love to Nicole, that would be unbelievable!!"

She walked over to the table, opened a drawer, and got something out – it looked like some kind of small silver, ringed contraption. Is it another chain, I silently wondered. She walked back toward me, looking me right in the eye. She dangled the contraption in front of my eyes. It appeared to be comprised of several steel rings, seven or so, that were fastened together with thin straps of leather. It was dark, but to my eyes it appeared the steel rings were of differing sizes, getting smaller from one end to the other.

It was only much later that I discovered the contraption had a name. It was called the Gates of Hell, and I was about to enter.

Without speaking, and before I could speak, she put both hands on the handle-like leather loops dangling from the largest ring (large being a relative term). She positioned the first ring at the head of my cock, and suddenly pulled down. I could see the tricep muscles on her sexy, feminine arms flex as she aggressively yanked down. Four of the seven rings made it over the engorged head of my cock, still wet from her pussy juice, on that first yank. Without pausing at all, she took a deep breath and jerked down again. This time the last three rings made it.

We both gasped a little; she was exhaling from the rapid physical exertion of yanking the Gates of Hell down onto my manhood. I was gasping in surprise.

The time my cock had spent in Nicole's wet pussy had served to lubricate my pole, but it still hurt like hell (hence the name, I suppose). I could hardly breathe for several instants. Nicole's eyes locked on mine.

Each ring was smaller than the one below it on my shaft. The smallest ring was just below the head. All of them, from the first one at the base of my rod to the smallest one at the head, were extremely uncomfortable . . . and painful.

She smiled and said, "Aren't you glad we restrained you? I thought that would be a good precaution to hold you still when I put on these rings."

I couldn't answer. I was still catching my breath and getting used to the pain.

She went to the drawer again and grabbed something – she came back, reached up to the cuffs above my head, inserted something and my hands dangled free. She quickly moved to my legs, freeing one ankle, then the other. I moved my legs together, and shook my arms a little, getting used to their being at my sides again. "Let's get going on that sixty-nine Pete! I'm incredibly horny," she said enthusiastically, taking me by the hand, picking up the candle from the table, and leading me toward the door.

We walked down the hall to another doorway, and entered a dark room. As the candle's light illuminated the room dimly, I saw a four-poster bed. Nicole stopped and set the candle down on a table. She turned to face me, stepped close to me again, and mounted my cock. I don't know exactly how she did it, but lifting one leg, using my shoulders to lift herself up a little, and swinging her body into position made it happen. Her pussy slid down over my steel-ribbed cock.

When I'd been inside her earlier, she hadn't moved her hips at all; I'd had no friction between my pole and the hot, sugary walls of her pussy. As we stood in the bedroom, though, her legs now wrapped around my waist, the full weight of her body supported by her arms around my shoulders, she moved and bounced and shimmied and shook. She was unbelievably energetic.

"The rings on your cock feel so awesome inside me, Pete!!! Thank you so, so much for being the man you are!!!!"

I couldn't do anything but kiss her. When she thanked me the way she did, I felt an incredible surge of excitement in my heart. I was proud of the way I was making her feel. I was proud of the way she thought of me. As I was becoming accustomed enough to the rings to collect my scrambled thoughts, I had been about to say I wanted to take them off, since they hurt.

But now my cock was inside her pussy again, and she was giving me a writhing, bouncing, animal-like fucking.

And she had thanked me for being the man I am.

I decided not to mention the pain the rings were causing me, even though they hurt.

She continued to bounce for a few more moments. I began to notice another effect the rings were having, in addition to the pain. Although my cock could still feel pleasure, and enjoy her bouncing, rollicking fucking, the rings were so tight there was no way a load of come would get through. I'd never come with these rings on.

She suddenly hopped off, and grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bed. She pushed me down on my back, jumped on me and pushed my hands toward the posts at the head of the bed. Before I knew what was happening, I heard two sharp snapping sounds and felt cuffs around my wrists. Nicole's naked body was draped over mine, her tits in my face. She rose up, mounting my cock again, with her hands pressing down on my chest.

"Pete . . . do you mind if I cuff your legs before we start in on the sixty-nine? It would be so fucking intense that way!!"

Feeling her pussy tighten around my hell-bound cock as she asked that question, listening to her mouth form the words "fucking intense", made my answer inevitable. "Do it, do it, hurry," I gasped.

She dismounted my cock, and pulled my right leg wide, cuffed it to the post of the bed, then pulled my left leg about the same distance. It didn't reach the cuff chained to the other post. Nicole looked back at me in the candle-lit darkness, scrunched up her nose and asked, "Can I pull it a little wider – this chain's a little short."

"This one too? – you need to fix that," I joked.

She grinned, licked her lips, and said, "Maybe you can fix it for me. I have a feeling we're going to be using them a lot."

My heart leaped again. She'd just answered the question I was beginning to feel, as our incredible encounter unfolded. It was going to be more than just one encounter. She wanted a relationship.

"OK, I'll fix that . . . meanwhile, would you hurry and cuff my leg? Just pull it as far as you need to and let's start the sixty-nine."

She smiled, and turned her entire body toward the foot of the bed. She straddled my left leg, her left leg on the outside of my left leg, her right leg between my legs. She hadn't removed her high heels yet, and the heel of her right shoe was just inches from my scrotum.

She firmly gripped my ankle with both hands. Suddenly her bare ass cheeks jiggled as she put her whole body into the effort of yanking my leg to the left sufficiently to reach the cuff. As she jerked her body, her right heel harmlessly grazed my scrotum. I gasped involuntarily – she paid absolutely no attention, as she was entirely focussed on my ankle. This time, it reached, and she snapped the cuff into place.

She turned back around, and crawled between my legs and knelt to face me.

Staring into my eyes, this totally naked Stephanie Seymour lookalike rubbed her hands up and down my torso, over my chest and stomach.

"You must work out Pete? You've got an awesome physique," she cooed. "Are you ready for your blowjob?"

Her compliment of my body hit the spot. My heart surged again at her acceptance of me. I responded, "Are you ready to come on my tongue?"

She giggled, crawled rapidly up my body, turned her body around again, spread her legs and bounced her pussy down over my mouth. I didn't have to do anything but stick out my tongue she was bouncing around so much. But I did anyway – I moved my tongue, thrusting into her, feeling her ass cheeks bouncing against my face.

I felt her breath around my scrotum. As I tongued her dripping pussy, and her ass cheeks bounced on my face, I began to feel her breathing, then blowing on my balls.

The steel rings gripping my shaft, the rings that gave Nicole so much pleasure, were really beginning to hurt.