Woman of His Dreams Ch. 08

Story Info
She applies the ballweights until he's "well hung".
777 words
4.11
69.2k
2
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole looked at me as I spoke, and leaned in and gave me another kiss when I'd finished. She whispered in my ear, "Pete, do you like where your balls are?"

I whispered back "I love it."

"Are you ready for the ballweights?"

She was looking right at me. I nodded.

She quickly looped the leather at the end of one chain around my left ball, and the leather loop from the other chain around my right ball. She had to tug, just really very slightly, in order to get my balls to be exposed enough for the loops to fit. This hardon was incredibly resilient, and my balls were really drawn in.

Then it started. She put all the steel ballweights she could hold into her left hand; several dropped on the floor. Then she took one at a time in her right hand – each had a small hook at the top, and a small circular opening on the opposite side. She hooked one steel ball to the chain hanging from my right ball, then one steel ball to the chain hanging from my left ball. She hooked them very delicately, and gently let the chain down after she'd added the weight. Her tongue was sticking out of her mouth a little as she performed the delicate operation.

Then she kept going – she added another weight to my right ball, then another to my left. Then another, and another, and another, and another.

I realized I'd inhaled before the first weight was added, and hadn't exhaled since. Nicole stopped after four weights were hanging from each of my testicles. She looked at me, kind of shrugged a little, tilted her head a little, and said, "Well, how does it feel. Is it helping?"

I exhaled. It didn't really feel that bad; my excited balls were still pulling up, and the weights hardly were enough to make a difference. I gave Nicole a disappointed look, and she said, "Don't worry, I've got a lot more weights if we need them."

She began to add more to my balls. First the right ball, then the left. Then another, and another and another . . . . There were now seven steel balls hanging from each of the two chains attached individually to my testicles. I could feel it beginning to work like Nicole had thought. My balls were being pulled down, away from my cock, and that seemed to be lessening the intensity of my hardon.

Nicole stopped again, looked at me and the string of steel weights dangling between my widely stretched legs. "Wow Pete, you're really well-hung!"

We both burst out laughing.

Then she added two more steel weights per ball, which seemed to amount to the critical mass needed to solve our problem. My hardon began to sag somewhat, and rather than continuing to point like an arrow at a 45 degree angle, it soggily pointed straight forward; then it sagged a bit more and lost some of its engorged volume.

Nicole noticed what was happening, and added one more weight to each ball. Each testicle was now bearing the weight of ten steel weights, hung from the metal chains Nicole had applied.

My hardon continued to soften, and Nicole was finally able to slip the Gates of Hell back over the head of my cock. The first couple of rings, the smallest, hurt a little bit as they cleared the head, but not nearly as much as the sensations that were to follow shortly.

She quickly slipped the rest of the rings over my cock-head. "Got it," Nicole chirped merrily.

My cock was free, finally.

All of a sudden, I noticed an incredible thing – my cock felt like the rings were still there – it felt like a million nerve endings in my penis were on fire, all converging where the rings had been. Nicole's back was turned, as she'd gone back to the drawer to put the Gates of Hell away.

Then I felt the pain in my balls!! The weights were hanging from my now loosely hanging balls, and they were incredibly painful.

"Nicole!!!!" I practically screamed.

She immediately came and grabbed the weights from below, and supported them with her hands as she removed each weight, one by one, very carefully.

The pain in my cock was beginning to subside, and now my balls were unencumbered as well.

Nicole tossed the ball weights aside, cupped my balls in her hands again, leaned her face about an inch from mine, and looked me right in the eyes. "We did it Pete! Are you ready to start our day together?"