Woman of the House

Story Info
Mom secretly controls her son to have sex with her.
976 words
3.78
285.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea that will be $14.50 please." said the cashier at the book store. "Thank you for shopping at Books-to-Go! Have a nice day!"

Wow, Diane thought to herself, I can't believe I ever thought of anything like this. She had just bought a mind reading and hypnotizing book. She had big plans for how to use it and she was going to use it well.

See Diane had always had the hots for her son, Freddy, but there was no way she could actually go out and say that to him. When he was in high school, she remembered watching him walk down the hall in his boxers, six pack and huge dick bulging out. She remembered how she had to run to her room many times to relieve herself from how horny she got. So they other day, Freddy came in from college for the holidays and she was gonna make the time with him useful. She was watching her husbands porno the other day and saw that the girl got the guy to fuck her by hypnotizing him. So she was thinking that maybe, just maybe, it might work with Freddy. That was why she was at Books-to-Go at 8 in the morning on a Saturday. Her husband was going to a business meeting in Seattle so she was going to be alone with Freddy.

When she got home, she called her friend Celia and asked her if she could help her with something. Celia agreed and came right over. She told Celia she was suddenly interested in mind reading and hypnotizing. She asked Celia if she could try hypnotizing on her and Celia agreed, kind of confused. So Diane sat down in the dining room of her house and had Celia sit across from her. She took out her watch and did the steps it included in the book. Then she snapped her fingers and Celia's head fell, then came up a little, with her eyes kind of glassed over.

Then Diane told her to go to her house, and grab the silk lacy black thong that Diane had always envied. So Celia came in 10 minutes later with them in her hand. Then Diane counted to 3, after she hid the panties, and Celia woke up. Wow did it work, Celia exclaimed, because I didn't feel a thing. And with that she walked out of the house confused still and wondering what happened. By then it was 6 o'clock and Freddy was gonna be home in 30 minutes.

So she decided to get ready. She put on the black thong and a white tank top on. She lit some candles in the living room and put all the pillows in the house, on the couch. Then when Freddy walked in she led him over to the couch sat down and told him she wanted to try out her new talent. He sat down, kind of confused, as Celia had been, and agreed with his mother. She pulled out the watch and did exactly as she had done before. In seconds his eyes were glassed over too.

She then told him to take off his clothes. He did so and then he was standing with his flat stomach and his 10 inch cock hanging. She fell to her knees and took it in her hands. She put the head of it to her lips and blew a little. Then she opened her mouth and licked around it and teased it in all the right places. Then she sucked it and tried to get the whole 10 inches in her mouth. In moments he came, and she tasted his cum for the first time. And she loved it! She then got to her feet and took off her clothes. She told him to suck her breasts as hard as he could. He did so, making her moan and scream as an orgasm came. Then she told him to eat her out.

So he got to his knees and jammed his head into her mound licking and sucking her clit. She was cumming hard and most of it was running down her leg. She told him to lick her dry and he did it, hitting all her pleasure spots. she moans and cries out as another orgasm comes. She told him she needed to be fucked now badly. So she told him to be gentle at first then to get as rough as he wanted to. So he gently laid her down on the couch, got on top of her and tongue fucked her for what seemed like hours. Then he guided his meat to her pussy and slid it in, making her moan as his huge meat pushed into her small clit hole. Then he pushed in until she groaned when it reached the end. He began pumping in and out and in and out until he came, until she felt his juices run deep into her. Then, right after she cried out in an orgasm, she fell on the ground and told him to put his clothes back on. She stayed naked as she told him that he would remember tonight and everything that happened between them, but he wouldn't tell anyone. Then she snapped her fingers and sat on his lap, still ass naked.

She told him she had a lot of fun tonight. He smiled and kissed her roughly on the lips, forcing his tongue in. Then he got up and said I did too, Mom. And with that he walked out of the house, and got into his car, and drove away. She sat there smiling to herself, thinking of how good it was to finally fuck him after all these years. She sighed and picked up the phone, calling her husband to see how he was doing in Seattle.