Woman of Uncertain Age Entertains

Story Info
Mature, still attractive woman awaits her guest.
1.3k words
2.96
24.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UPER
UPER
1 Followers

Gloria eyed herself in the full length hallway mirror -- for about the fifth time.

She said to herself.

"Do I look attractive enough to entertain that man from the Internet Site?

What was his name, Rod? Or was that just his net "handle?"

But she thought coyly to herself what an appropriate name for a "stud" she hoped to bed that evening -- or even before evening if she played her cards and seductive talents right.

Gloria was horny! There was no way around it. She needed a man -- and a good time in the sack she was bound and determined that this will be the day -- and evening when she will be orgiastic repeatedly and finally satisfied.

.Oh, she could almost feel herself moisten. It had been awhile. That drunk she brought home from the bowling alley didn't really count. Too soused to even stay

hard, she had to use her best lips to give decent head.

No, it had been since she kicked out George, her husband for too many years, when she heard about his twenty something floozies. No wonder he wasn't the bed mate he once had been. But, she recalled as she continued to regard her mostly blonde hair in the mirror, he had been a good and long lasting.

Her reverie eased her back to the other men she had known -- or if not even known in the Biblical sense -- had been with her in fantasies. She remembered that movie a few years ago "BLAZE" with that foreign starlet playing Blaze Starr. one of the greatest strippers of all. Gloria herself had been a dancer but never had she stripped. But playing opposite the young Blaze was the biggest heart throb of her life --Paul Newman. Those so blue eyes, direct stare and confident walk. Oh, Gloria felt as she always did when thinking about him, how she's like to encircle his body with her long arms. Sure, in that not so greqt film, he had played a washed up politician, Earl Long, from Louisiana. He had some serious health -- and apparently mental problems. In the movie he had been committed to the "Nut House" while he was still Governor. But, as she recalled, the crafty Long had fired the Docs who had certified him crazy, appointed a sympathetic replacement and gotten his self released. Then he had died just when he was winning another election.

Gloria thought back to the bedroom scenes. Sure they hadn't shown much -- this was supposed to be historical and rated PG. But that young red head had sure helped ole Earl get it up. He had said that he needed to take some pills to "restart his ticker". But I bet those were those green pills older guys use nowadays. But that Blaze did her best to get him going and they did have some good times. Once, Gloria, recalled, she was astraddle while eating a big watermelon. (Maybe that was something symbolic, since he did some good things for the Negroes, not a politically popular act in the South in those days.) Well, she thought to herself, if a guy that good looking, even if in poor health were to knock on her door right now, she would take care of him, without any melon. (Maybe just a few berries on her bush to get his attention --and erection.

Would this guy Rod from the Sex Match. Com be as good? She could hope.

Wasn't it almost time for him to come -- no not that kind -- arrive on her doorstep?

Would she first show him some pictures of her children and grandchildren?

Yes, she had been honest and had told him that she was a grandmother.

Bu then, she could be a grandmother of 40 ( or 50).She a young bride -- and her daughter a teenage mother. Which she was -- acting like a tramp with one guy after another -- none interesting to Gloria no matter how tight their jeans and how young what filled them. But she adored her little grandson, Mikey.

Her thoughts went back to her son, Jeremy, the light of her life, just a year older than the tramp daughter. He had ended his own life with a gun in her basement at age 18. She still puzzled over what had caused that self destructive act by a handsome young man with so much to live for. While she assumed he was no virgin, she also believed that his relationships had been satisfying and not the reason for his death. She also did recall some urging to take on some of his more physically mature friends but had always resisted their raging hormones.

As Gloria continued to gaze at her reflection -- Snow-white style -- she admired the mostly blonde, tall (5foot 9 inches she claimed) well developed breasts (Size DD or better sometimes) slim strong legs (from her dancing career). No, Gloria thought to herself, she was still alright, still sexy enough to turn on any guy -- this

Rod in particular. What was the plan again? Show the pictures. Ask him about his family. What had the profile said? Divorced like her -- any kids she couldn't remember. How about pets she thought as her Siamese purred against her stockings.

"Get away cat, you'll tear those and I don't have any more."

Was she overdressed for the late afternoon cocktail hour? She had donned a simple peasant's blouse that was cut low enough to give the man a peak of what lay ahead, if he was taller than her. She had forced herself into the navy skirt with the slit side. It had been one of George's favorites. Easy to remove then, but it would be much harder now with those "few extra pounds" she admitted to. Well, we'll have to see how dexterous this guy was.

O.K. after the family pictures, a cocktail or two. Then, depending on the mood,

dinner -- or her bed. She hoped the latter. That great king sized mattress needed a good workout. Her self loving pastime with the boy toys just didn't capitalize on all the bed had to offer.

Still if this guy wanted to dine first and then screw on a full stomach that would be O.K. too. She had prepared a great Seafood Chowder from her New Orleans days, with mussels, clams, crab and especially oysters. (She'd heard those were really sexy). Nice big salad and crusty French bread should satisfy his palette. Then she could satisfy his sexual palette. Oh! She was getting hot just thinking of what lay ahead. She had to restrain herself from some quick action to relieve the tension. Instead she forced herself to wait, lightly running her hand over her well-formed body from the top of her hair caresses to her smooth ankles, paying particular attention to her hardening nipples and moist crotch.

She was going to make this guy screw until the cows came home --whenever that was. Even if she had to ply him with drinks. supply the necessary green pills and encase his large dick with a condom, if he desired. And that was just with the usual missionary position. She was ready willing and able to try several others until they both pooped out.

Her reverie was broken by the door bell. Although she had planned to take her time, she actually did because she had to straighten her blouse and hair and dry off her moist hands.

When she finally opened the door, there regarding her with the nicest, kindest, sexiest smile and those baby blue eyes was Paul Newman -- right off the salad dressing bottle- out of Joanne Woodward's clutches and into hers.

"This is Heaven!"

* With apologies to George Noel Gordon Lord Byron "Peppo" (1818)

UPER
UPER
1 Followers