Woman's Attempt at Fulfillment

Story Info
Young lad suits her needs.
1.4k words
4.33
201.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she looked down at her young student she noticed the outline of his manhood on the inner thighs of his tight jeans. She quickly looked away saying, "Try it again, but this time let the notes flow together." He looked up at her into her eyes and smiled. "I'll get it!" he stated as he tried again. Steven was a new student who wanted to learn to play the piano. He was twenty years old, older than most of Mrs. Barkers' students, but he had the desire and he worked very hard.

Mrs. Barker was a music teacher for a private college in Northern Ontario. In her prime she was what most men desired, a pretty face, well endowed with an hour glass figure, long blonde hair and big blue eyes. Two years ago she lost her husband of twenty-five years to an automobile accident. He was the only man she had ever been with and had always been faithful. She had been without any form of male companionship for the past two years and had dedicated herself to her job and her students. She couldn't help herself as she let her gaze shift to the young man's inner thighs.

"How's that!" Steven said with a big grin. 'He's such a handsome lad,' she thought as she smiled back and said, "Much better." She could feel her face flush as she wondered if he saw her staring at his crotch. "That's enough for today. Practice what we went over today and I'll see you next week."

Steven left and she cursed herself for the thoughts that were running through her mind. 'He's only twenty,' she thought to herself. 'There's no way that this young man would ever be attracted to her in that way.' Her thought were interrupted with the entry of her next student.

The next week past and Mrs. Barker hadn't thought anymore of Steven until he walked in for his next lesson. He had on a loose fitting jogging suit. "Hello Steven," she greeted as he sat on the piano bench. He slid forward and his pants bunched tightly around his thighs again showing an outline of his manhood. She couldn't take her eyes off him. 'It's been too long,' she thought as he went through his warm up. She undid two of the buttons on her blouse, just enough to show some of her ample cleavage. She knew it was wrong, but she wanted to seduce this young stud. She leaned over the piano, facing him, giving him instruction. As he looked up, she could see him glance at her cleavage for a second and then looked into her eyes. 'Ah, got his attention,' she thought.

Steven tried to complete his lesson, but all he could think about was the sight of her large tits. Steven hadn't thought this way about his teacher before, but now he was obsessed. As he tried to play he kept on looking up hoping to catch another glimpse of her cleavage. "Had she done this on purpose,' he thought to himself. He could feel excitement building as his cock started to harden. Mrs. Barker had also noticed that the outline of Steven's cock was becoming more apparent.

"I think we had better call it a day," Mrs. Barker said as she reached over and gave his shoulder a light squeeze. She noticed that when Steven stood up that his semi-erection was almost standing straight out. He turned away and did a minor adjustment. "See you next week," Steven said as he made his way to the door trying to hide his excitement.

For the next week all that Mrs. Barker could think about was Steven and the large bulge he had in his pants when he stood up. She knew it was wrong to think such thoughts, but she just couldn't help herself. She didn't know where this would lead, but she knew deep inside that she wanted this young man. The day of Steven's next lesson she wore a low cut v-neck sweater and a black demi-bra that she hadn't wore for years. To compliment the look, she wore a short skirt that was four inches above her knees. 'Maybe this'll get his attention,' she thought as she looked at herself in the mirror.

When Steven arrived for his class she could see lust in his eyes as he looked at her. He slowly looked her up and down, lingering on her breast for a moment and then looking deep into her eyes. He sat on the bench and she leaned over the piano as before. She knew that her breast were almost totally exposed to this young man. She could feel his eyes scanning her as she spoke and her nipples became hard. "Let's try something different today," Mrs. Barker said. She saw the familiar bulge in his pants and noticed it was becoming erected. "I want you to play with me on the piano," she said as she had his full attention. She sat next to him and started to play the high notes as he tried to follow on the low notes. Steven tried, but he couldn't concentrate on music. He could feel the warmth of her body and the scent of her perfume. Then he noticed her nipples had become hard and were quite obvious under her tight sweater. His cock was hard.

Almost as if in a trance he reached up and put his hand on one of her breast. Mrs. Barker was a little surprised at his boldness, but let him slide his hand into her sweater and under her bra. His hand caressed her nipple and she could feel a wetness between her legs. He continues to squeeze each of her breast as she lowered her hand to his inner thighs and onto his manhood. As she grasped his hard cock through his pants she could feel him convulsing in her grip. Steven quickly raised her sweater over her head and let it fall to the floor. He cupped one of her breast and began to suckle her. 'God that feels good,' she thought. He began to kiss her breast all over and up to her neck. Mrs. Barker was becoming quite excited at this point.

She took his hand and placed it upon her inner thighs. Mrs. Barker opened her legs wider as he ran his hand toward her crotch. She hadn't wore any panty hose that day and he had easy access to her wet panties. Steven slowly slid his finger under her panties and thrust one finger into her sodden crack. She squealed with excitement and desire as he inserted two and then three finger into her. Mrs. Barker unzipped his trousers and released his manhood. 'God was this young fellow hung,' she thought as she started to whack him off as he fingered her.

Steven started to kiss her neck as he pulled down her panties. She lifted her ass and allowed him full access to her pussy. He dropped to his knees and placed his mouth upon her vagina. This was all new to Mrs. Barker as she and her husband had never practiced oral sex. It felt strange to her as he sucked on her clit, but it felt so good that she allowed him to continue. In a matter of seconds she exploded in a earth shattering orgasm that she had never experienced before. When she had finished convulsing, Steven lay her back onto the bench and inserted his thick cock into her drenched pussy. She squealed again as his manhood filled her as she had never been filled before.

Steven began to pump slowly, in and out and then he became more aggressive as he started to ram his cock into Mrs. Barker. She rose to meet his thrust and then he exploded and drenched her insides with his cum. She could feel his cum shoot deep inside her, filling her with his warm sticky milk. She clamped onto his large member as she came again. They lay there for a few minutes, not saying anything to one another. Mrs. Barker felt so completely satisfied as Steven withdrew his shrinking member. He looked down at his teacher, legs spread wide and leaking his cum. 'She looks beautiful,' he thought as he pulled up his pants

"Thank you, I needed that!" was all she said as she holstered her breast and put on her sweater. She adjusted her panties which were completely sodden from the act and lowered her skirt. Steven gave Mrs. Barker a parting kiss and she said, "I'll see you next week, but I don't want you to practice what we have gone over today. We'll save that until next week."