Women Enjoying Naked Men Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers

The tenor of the evening, however, and the pegging expert's deft handling of conversation during the first workshop, had put everyone at ease. No one took offense at such revelations or made any judgments. The quickly coalescing sense of community among the attendees meant everyone had a we're-all-in-this-together feeling, and the evening's proceedings had erased concerns about frank talk.

"Let me offer you a suggestion," the workshop leader said to the wife. "Arrange for a photo shoot, and get some beautiful, sensual pictures of yourself wearing your harness and strapon. Then spend some time looking at how hot and sexy you are, your pretty face and figure on display for your guy."

She then turned her head slightly to look at the husband, saying, "And you, you lucky man, should arrange everything for the photo session — find the photographer, book the session, pay for it — and then sit at home while your lovely lady is having these wonderful pictures taken, knowing she's in front of the camera wearing the sexiest outfit you've ever seen, in front of a backdrop and in lighting that is going to professionally create beautiful results that both of you will treasure."

The surprised expressions on the couple's faces were as obvious to the audience members sitting close by as they were to the pegging expert offering the advice. The speaker was ready for the reaction, though, quickly addressing follow-up comments to the wife.

"I know, I know — you think it'll be impossible to have such pictures taken if you're shy about how you look to your husband when your strapped in," she said. "But let this suggestion percolate for a while. I can almost guarantee you it will grow on you, especially when you realize there are professional photographers who do this sort of work, who are familiar with all the challenges created by camera shyness and who know how to support and reassure reluctant gals or guys in front of their cameras."

The advice was intensely interesting to Taryn. She had been indulging her recently discovered photo director fantasy. It had been great fun imagining a photo shoot with a nude male model, directing him to produce an erection and then coaching him into positions designed specifically to expose his luscious hard cock, firm butt, and sexy, hidden asshole.

In her fantasies, she would extend those poses for minutes at a time, something supposedly necessary to get everything just right for the picture, but really just a ruse allowing Taryn's salacious gaze to linger on every millimeter of the model's deliciously embarrassed exposure.

"I did this recently," the workshop leader said, "and it was a wonderful experience. I treasure the pictures. They are so sexy! I just love them, and it'll be a really lucky guy who gets to see them." She grinned broadly, continuing: "I can just imagine it. We'll be at the point in our relationship when he's only then admitted his agreement that pegging is something he wants to try, and at that point I'll show him a couple of shots — I know just the ones — whispering in his ear that I can't wait for him to see in person what he's looking at in the pictures. I'll tell him I can't wait to model for him, watching him play with himself in anticipation (he'll be nude when I do this, of course!). I will move and glide like a sexy panther during the show I'll put on wearing my pretty pink dildo. I'll purr comments about the nasty things I'm going to do to him, demanding his attention because he knows he's going to feel me slide inside him very, very soon."

_Oh, yeah_, Taryn thought when hearing the evening's speaker share information about the sexy photo shoot, _I need to add another kind of photo shoot fantasy to my library_.

_I can think about being the subject of a photo session, maybe with a handsome male photographer who gets turned on by seeing me in my strapon . . ._

The cost of the evening had been money well spent. Taryn had new fantasies to populate her masturbatory sessions, a book full of beautiful, sensuous pictures of a handsome couple engaging in strapon play, and a new strapon that might stimulate her G-spot during man-fucking practice (and the real thing!). In spite of all that, she was nonetheless disappointed when the second workshop ended.

She wished it could go on longer!

The inevitable congratulations and thanks were offered by most of the attendees as they huddled around the pegging expert, saying things like, "This has been so helpful!" or "It was such an affirmation to hear that we're like other couples who are into this," or "I can't tell you how eager I am to get back home to my husband and let him know I will happily peg him silly, and that I'm so sorry to have held out on him for so long."

Taryn hung back, trying to look busy, browsing through a display of cock rings adjacent to the area in the shop where the chairs and the love seat were set up. She kept an eye out, though, to see when everyone was finished talking to the woman who had earlier confided an enigmatic suggestion to her.

Finally, the last couple thanked the woman and drifted away toward the shop's exit. The night's featured speaker placed the suitcase full of toys on the loveseat and began to arrange them inside so the lid would close completely and securely.

"Uh, excuse me," Taryn said, leaving the cock ring display and stepping closer. "I really want to thank you for all the fantastic information you shared tonight."

Having finished her chore, the woman zipped up her suitcase and turned to look at Taryn.

"It was my pleasure. I always enjoy sharing information about pegging. It's what I do, my passion, my enjoyable task in life."

Smiling, Taryn replied, "You do it well, too! I have so many thoughts and ideas rolling around in my mind right now as a result of the things you said."

"Let me give you a piece of advice I wish I'd heard years before I decided at age 50 to just forget about propriety and enjoy all the things that get me sexually aroused, even the ones I discover to be surprising," the woman said. "Celebrate your unique turn-ons. Indulge your sexual cravings. Be safe, of course, but if something gets you hot, if something — anything — seems like it could make you wet, then go for it. And that includes pegging. Absolutely includes pegging."

Taryn looked down briefly, stalling for a second to work up the courage to ask what had been tormenting her since the woman's oblique reference to a pegging referral during the break earlier that evening.

"Uh, when you, um . . . you know . . . said one of my options after a conversation about pegging with my partner could be finding a friend with pegging benefits or getting a referral to such a guy, I wondered how I could ever get a referral if I found myself needing and wanting one. I mean," Taryn said, still clumsy with her words, "how on earth could I ever bring up pegging with any girlfriend, and what are the chances I'll ever have a girlfriend so into pegging that she does it on a casual basis with a guy friend?"

The workshop leader cracked an endearing smile, then laughed heartily.

"Say no more, Taryn! And did I remember your name correctly?"

Taryn nodded.

"I'll make you a deal. If you'll email me a detailed description of your pegging-practice set-up, attach pictures and include the link where I can find this intriguing toy you've been using to develop your pegging skills, I'll ask a guy I know who's truly a free spirit, really nice, in great shape, and who gets together with me every now and then for outstanding strapon sex, whether he'd be interested in personally experiencing the skills of a pegging newbie who's been extraordinarily inventive at devising a unique way to practice pegging."

Her jaw dropping at her good fortune and the pegging expert's generous helpfulness, Taryn closed her mouth and swallowed, hardly believing she had heard the woman's offer correctly.

The woman laughed again. "Call it an investment in research," she said. "If my friend reports your technique is good, then I'll be able to share an important tip with my female readers and listeners. There are many women who worry about their first time screwing a guy with a strapon, and if your practice solution works well, I want to let everyone know."

A goofy grin pulled the corners of Taryn's mouth upward, and she almost gushed out her thanks. "You don't know how very much I appreciate it!"

"I think I do," the woman countered, grinning herself. "You've been a naughty girl, Taryn, with your fantasizing and your practice pegging with your sextoy — and I'm guessing you've had lots and lots of delicious orgasms as a result, right?"

Taryn nodded again.

"Well, there you have it," the workshop leader said. "You've done all this while devising an exciting new way to practice pegging and you haven't shared your discovery with anyone, have you?" She folded her arms in mock disapproval.

"Busted," said Taryn, smiling.

"So you've been naughty, but now maybe you have the chance to correct your misdeed."

They laughed, knowing they both had been play-acting a scenario to make talking about the sexy affair the woman was proposing totally acceptable because it was simply friends exchanging favors.

"You would have to come to my neck of the woods for the meeting," the woman said, watching for Taryn's reaction.

"Not a problem," was the quick reply. "I'm in Southern California at least once a month for a research project with a colleague at a university there."

"Bet you've never packed your strapon dildo and your harness on one of those trips, though, have you?" the woman asked, nodding toward her suitcase full of pegging paraphernalia.

"No, you're right about that," laughed Taryn.

"Check your bag, and don't be surprised if there's a note inside when you arrive saying TSA searched it in order to examine suspicious contents that, after further inspection, revealed no weapons or banned items." Sighing, the woman continued, saying, "That happens to me occasionally, but I laugh it off, imagining a couple of lecherous TSA agents got their jollies looking at my pegging equipment."

This was something Taryn had never considered about traveling with a strapon dildo and harness.

"It would be worth it, though, to experience your first pegging session, wouldn't it?" asked the woman, holding back a smile.

"So-o-o-o-o worth it."

"Then we have a deal. Let me give you my card. It has my email address on it."

As the woman walked to her purse to retrieve the card, Taryn's mind raced with the realization of what had just happened.

She was going to peg a guy!

It was going to be a nice, in-shape, pegging-experienced guy!

It was going to be a practice session with no strings, no relationship issues to worry about, nothing but the primal, sexual pleasure of strapon-fucking a naked guy, hearing him moan, seeing him squirm in pleasure as she plunged her strapon deep into his ass, having him give her a pointer or two that would make her future pegging sessions more likely to be fantastic for whatever guy she was lucky enough to reach the pegging stage with.

She was going to peg a guy!

"Here you go," said the woman, snapping Taryn from her reverie.

Taking the card from the woman's hand, she said, "Again, I cannot possibly thank you enough for-"

"Don't keep thanking me for something that will give me some really good information to share about pegging," the woman said with a grin, interrupting Taryn's effusive litany of gratitude. "Do you have a card?"

Realizing she should have already produced it to exchange for the woman's card, she fumbled into her purse, juggling her bag of purchases in the process. Finally digging out the little case in which she carried her business cards from the university, Taryn extracted one and handed it to the woman.

"I'll email you all that information as soon as I get home," she said, replacing the little case into the recesses of her purse.

"Tomorrow is plenty soon enough," the workshop leader said, a knowing smile on her lips. "After all, you may have some things to distract you when you get home this evening."

She glanced at the bag of purchases Taryn clutched along with her purse.

"I guess you're right," Taryn admitted with a sly grin.

"I know I'm right," the woman said, laughing. "Own it, girl! Go home, get comfortable, prop that book up so you can see the pictures easily and turn the pages with only one hand-" the woman turned her head slightly and pursed her lips in a knowing expression "-and give yourself a big, fat orgasm that will relieve the build-up of these workshops!"

Taryn could think of absolutely nothing to say in response to the bawdy suggestion of what her night would be like when she got home.

But she knew it was dead-on accurate.

"Okay. Tomorrow, then," she finally said, a little giggle verifying the woman's estimation of her activities when she got home. "And the workshops were fantastic!"

escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers