Women in Uniform are Awesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth's other hand went into action, slipping it under the lime green blouse and sliding it upwards, nudging the padded harness up without resistance and moving her palm over the teen's chest while Bethany looked at Ruth's reaction.

"Been with a lot of small busted girls in my time," Ruth explained while she massaged the buds. "Much prefer them actually, but I have to admit that I've never been with a girl with breasts as small as yours. "You're as flat as a boy."

"Sorry," Bethany whispered as her host told her to take off her top, and after she did and wrangled the twisted bra from around her collarbone the teen stood there with her hair still being held, cupping her hands over her breasts in a futile attempt at modesty.

"Better than implants," Ruth snapped. "Hate implants. They're as gross as hairless pussies, and what the hell is with this hiding your tits? Drop your fucking hands."

"Well, you're not completely flat chested," Ruth conceded as she massaged the golf ball sized swells on the girl's chest, and as the pink boyish nipples got stiff they resembled pop up timers they put in turkeys. "Sensitive aren't they?"

Ruth leaned down and kissed the tiny teat before taking the entire bud in her mouth and sucking hard, causing Bethany to lean forward and almost attempt to sit in her lap while the older woman was standing, but it was Ruth feeling the teeth sink lightly into the back of her neck that got the woman's attention.

"Biting? What was that all about?" Ruth barked, and without waiting for an answer commanded, "Take the rest of your clothes off, and be quick about it."

Bethany almost did a header as she yanked down her shorts and panties as one, lurching forwards as she awkwardly tried to step out of them.

"I was going to wait for this," Ruth said, letting her eyes run down from the teen's impossibly flat stomach to the modest fluff of golden brown curls centered around the lips of her sex before sitting herself down on the end of the bed.

"I was tempted to say that this was going to hurt me more than it does you," Ruth declared as she motioned for the teen to sit across her lap, and after Ruth got the lanky girl positioned just right she raised her meaty right palm. "But that would have been a lie."

"Ow!" Bethany cried out as the hand connected with her right buttock, and then Ruth went from ass cheek to ass cheek, the clapping sound her palm slapping the teen's bony butt cheeks made echoing in the small room as she chortled with delight..

Ruth didn't hit her with all of her might, but her repeated spanking made Bethany's ass a bright pink before she finally stopped for a second and explained, "that spanking was for climbing on me before, and the ones to follow are for biting me. Nobody bites me, little girl. Nobody."

The spanking resumed for a few more rounds before Ruth had enough, pushing Bethany off her lap and rising to her feet.

"I'm sorry Ruth," Bethany squeaked as she rubbed her butt with one hand and covered her chest with the other until Ruth yanked the shield down and took a step back, crossing her arms and lifting her own tank top up and over her head, exposing her grapefruit sized breasts whose wide areolas and plump nipples were their best features, seeming out of place on her rather modestly sized bosom.

"You'll learn," Ruth told her as she took the elastic of her shorts out of the groove in her belly and pulled the shorts down to the carpet, snickering when she saw the way the girl was looking at her overflowing panties. "I gave you a peek at this earlier today, so since you came back I guess you do like hairy pussies. Go ahead. Unwrap my pussy."

Bethany dropped to her knees in a flash, grabbing the top of the undies and rabidly yanking them down, the gasp the teen made at seeing the absurdly overgrown forest that overflowed the husky woman's delta as clear to Ruth as the feral stench that rose from her juicy sex. The girl's fingers raked through the wild bush for a few seconds as her eyes darted back and forth up to Ruth for guidance, and the older woman pulled her up to her feet as an answer.

"Make my nipples hard," Ruth instructed as she placed Bethany's hands on her breasts and told her to knead them rough.

"Harder," Ruth snapped as the teen's hands were too gentle, and when she finally started to squeeze them rougher Ruth grunted approval, running her fingers through her short cropped scalp while watching her plump nipples swell, enjoying the intense look on the now disheveled blonde. "Suck them too."

The lanky teen's face ducked down to nurse on Ruth's right breast while continuing to maul the left one, drawing a sigh from its owner, who watched with amusement as the teen's free hand timidly moved up Ruth's side and under her arm to lightly rake her armpit hair, something the kid obviously had a thing for.

"I know what you want sweetie," Ruth said as she pulled back on the girl's scalp.

"Show me your tongue. That's it. Good girl," Ruth praised just before she pressed the girl's face under her arm. "Now lick it good."

Not only did the girl follow instructions, she did so with such enthusiasm that Ruth soon felt something wet rubbing her thigh, the result of Bethany humping her. Ruth tolerated it for a minute, but finally grabbed her scalp and pulled her head backwards.

"You're in heat, aren't you Bethany?" Ruth asked in a mocking tone while taking a step back, letting her rough hands maul the teen's tiny teats and making her knees buckle a bit. "Well so am I. Get on the bed. On your back!"

Bethany immediately complied. athletically leaping onto the bed as instructed, and after Ruth looked the lean girl over she snapped, "Now reach your arms up towards the headboard. Way up. Stretch that skinny body of yours to the max."

"You seem to have been trained pretty good," Ruth noted as she went to the side of the bed and looked down at the spreadeagled teen while raking her fingers through her bush, her little belly becoming more predominant standing like that. "Now I'm going to find out exactly how good."

Ruth got herself up to stand on the bed, and after getting her balance lifted her leg up so that she was straddling Bethany's bony hips. As her eyes devoured her prey it struck the older woman just how androgynous Bethany was like this. Virtually all traces of her feminine side had disappeared on her back. Her already tiny breasts vanished when she was stretched out like this, her rib cage that was showing emphasizing her slenderness, and except for a wisp around her pussy and a few barely visible hairs under her arms the teen was smooth from the neck down.

Ruth walked carefully towards the headboard, realizing that they were completely different yet somehow the same, a boyish girl presenting herself to a mannish woman and each of them having exactly what the other needed. The look on Bethany's face as she looked up with Ruth's thighs spread over her made Ruth's nipples feel ready to pop more as the teen stared at the woman's profusely haired pussy whose curls grew all the way back to her anus.

"You know what I want," Ruth muttered as she squatted down, finally going to her knees and making the teen's face disappear in the jungle while the meter maid grabbed the headboard and muttering the correction, "I meant we want."

"That's it. Eat that hairy cunt," Ruth snarled as she held on tight to the headboard, making sure she didn't smother the kid while her nose and mouth were enveloped by her plump pussy lips, rocking to a beat only she could hear. "Yeah. There you go."

As Ruth looked down at looked at the girl's now beet red forehead, which was all that was visible from her vantage point, she felt the kid's tongue working inside of her, and as Ruth began to rock a little to and fro it was clear that the girl knew what she was doing.

"That's it!" Ruth was soon grunting, her body now dripping with sweat as she ground herself into Bethany's face as if it was a saddle, and the squeaking sound of the bed frame was harmonizing with the girl's snorting and slobbering as the older woman felt her orgasm coming hard and fast within a couple of minutes of grinding. "Cumming!"

The burly woman let out a roar that sounded like it was coming from a mammal with four legs instead of two as her body shook from the force of her orgasm, wave upon wave racing through her husky body and making her weak until they mercifully stopped. Bethany's tongue was still wiggling in her when Ruth eased off of the kid, whose face was crimson with many curly pubic hairs plastered on her wet skin.

"Not bad," Ruth mused as she sat next to Bethany, whose chest was heaving rapidly as she caught her breath. "Not bad at all."

Ruth leaned down and sucked on the girl's diminutive nipple a bit, moved her mouth over to inhale the scent coming out of the deep pockets of Bethany's armpit while running her tongue over the little cluster of hairs, before standing up and digging into her night table.

"If you come back another time, AND if you're a good girl, I might give you some of this," Ruth informed the girl as she took out the strap-on from the drawer and showed it to her, holding the enormous beige rubber dick and grinning when she saw the look on the girl's face. "Not too big for you is it? You'd like me putting that big thing in you wouldn't you?"

"Next time - maybe," Ruth said as she put it back, taking out a large tube of gel and climbing back on the bed. "Spread those legs farther. Show me that sweet pussy. Time to get my little girl off. You want that don't you?"

Bethany nodded as she spread her legs as wide as she could while moving her heels up and bending her knees while Ruth generously spread the gel all over her hand and moved closer.

"Oh, you are tight aren't you?" Ruth snickered as she pushed her index finger between the pert pussy lips. "Ever have any cock in there? Real cock I mean."

"No, I swear," Bethany replied as she squirmed in the sheets.

"Good girl. Ruth has all you need," she promised, and after corkscrewing her index finger in and out of the snug fold, decided she was ready for another finger. "There you go."

"OH!" Bethany cried out when Ruth's two thick fingers pushed all the way inside her, spinning as they went in and out.

"What did you say?" Ruth asked in response to nothing, and she added, "Why sure! You can have another!"

"Aayyy!" Bethany howled as her legs quivered from the addition of a third finger while Ruth cackled with delight.

"That's my girl. Hell, the little piggy feels left out now though," Ruth told her, and the girl hardly noticed when the fourth finger went in.

"I know what the little pussy needs," Ruth said as she calmly worked her four fingers in and out of Bethany's sex, the pungent aroma seeming to fill the room as the digits spun and probed. "And I think I we both know what's coming next too."

"OMIGOD NO!" Bethany cried out, lifting her head off the bedding and looking down at what Ruth was doing, and the teen was barely recognizable to the older woman, her face and neck crimson with every vein and tendon seeming to throb.

"Your mouth says no," Ruth suggested as she squirted some gel between Bethany's legs, making the squishing sounds even louder as the fingers moved like a relentless machine. "But your body? Your body is saying yes."

The addition of Ruth's thumb nearly levitated the skinny thing off the bed, her body glistening with sweat bucked and writhed as Ruth's hand entered the girl's pussy, and after Bethany seemed to speak in tongues for a bit she let out a howl that the whole floor of the apartment building could hear.

"Yeah!" Ruth muttered as the girl's body convulsed, and then Ruth felt her hand being forced out, followed by a gusher of fluids erupting from the girl's sex that didn't allow Ruth back in.

"No more no more PLEASE!" Bethany cried out as she went into a fetal position, her slender body shivering violently as she sobbed quietly.

Ruth smiled, looking down at the mess the girl was laying in, and she climbed up and put her arm around the shaking teen.

"I made a mess. Sorry. I'll clean it. Change the sheets," Bethany said in a shaky voice but when she tried to get up Ruth held her down, hugging her and kissing her neck.

"It can wait. You okay?"

"I love you so much," the girl cried as she returned the embrace while smothering Ruth with kisses. "That was so amazing. I love you."

"Mama will take good care of you honey," Ruth assured her as the two slippery bodies embraced. "Real good, as long as you behave."

***

Six weeks later...

"Making the city a lot of money?" the slender blonde in the dripping wet track suit asked after sneaking up on the parking authority woman who was busy writing a ticket to the car parked in a loading zone.

"As always," Ruth Maxwell replied, not scared by her girlfriend since she heard her sneakers on the sidewalk just before she got there. "What are you up to?"

"Not much. Just did 3K. What would you like for dinner?"

"Nothing, but you make yourself something," Ruth told her as she looked at the teen with eyes that were plainly lecherous. "I see something I might snack on later though. Too hot to really eat, and sure as hell too hot to run around. 95 degrees in the shade. Look at you. You're dripping wet."

"I am wet - everywhere," Bethany giggled.

"That right?"

"Yep. You're sweaty too," Bethany remarked, and then motioned Ruth to come over to an alley on the quiet street.

"Mmm," Bethany moaned as she lifted Ruth's muscular arm and moved her face into the dark blue sweat stain, inhaling deeply before Ruth pulled her away in case anyone passing by saw.

"Couldn't help it. Needed a taste of you to hold me over until you get home," the teen lamented. "Two whole hours."

"Go home and relax," Ruth advised the kooky kid. "You have homework? No? Then take a nice soothing shower and maybe a nap. Keep that pussy wet for me."

"Deal. Do me a favor?"

"Maybe."

"When you get home, leave your uniform on for me," Bethany asked while biting her lower lip.

"This nasty thing?" Ruth replied as she looked down at the large dark blue circles in the arm holes. "I can't imagine what the back looks like."

"Looks like the bull is soggy," Bethany noted. "I'll lick him dry. Lick you everywhere. You know I love you sweaty, and when you wear your uniform and tell me what to do I have to obey."

"You do that no matter what I'm wearing, or not wearing."

"I know. See you soon," the teen chirped and then turned around, loping down the sidewalk with her long lean legs eating up the distance to home..

Ruth watched for a moment, enjoying the view before her girlfriend/roommate disappeared from view, and as she approached another parking violation she thanked her lucky stars that the kid had the guts to approach her that day in the elevator lobby.

"Damn," Ruth sighed as she shifted her weight from foot to foot while issuing the ticket. "Now she's got me wet all over too."

***

Thanks for reading.

12