Women I've Known Ch. 02

Story Info
Internet dating.
2k words
4.43
6.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

S. was friendly and funny and lifted everyone's spirits. She was the life of the party. She always brightened the room when she came in - the entire chat room. I met S. online.

Please continue reading. This story isn't about a cyber relationship. It's about a cyber relationship turned one night stand. One weekend stand, rather.

S. was a regular in the 'Over 40's' chat room on my internet provider. She was a world of information and wisdom and she knew every joke. I began talking with her regularly after being urged by other chatters online and found that I really began to like her. We were chatting in private messages in no time.

"You're not that far from me," she said, one evening, "maybe we should try to meet."

"Not that far" in Texas, in this case, was about 300 miles. It was a trip that couldn't be arranged until I could take a weekend off from my 24/7 on-call job. The online relationship, by that time, had developed into a full blown online romance. After two months of chatting online, we traded pictures, likes, dislikes, and everything that could be sent via e-mail.

We hadn't had cyber-sex. Neither of us really had any interest in mutual masturbation online. I commonly joke that if I want to masturbate I have more comfortable places than my computer chair. We did have a lot of very sexual conversations. One night we laughed and bantered and I dropped the news to her that I had a weekend coming that I could come see her. She agreed immediately. She did have one bit of news for me that she was a little embarrassed about.

"I don't want you to think I sleep around a lot, but I have to tell you something in case we get romantic," she chatted to me. "I was trimming myself the other night and I cut off too much."

I didn't catch on immediately.

"You were trimming yourself? You mean you were trimming your bikini line?" I asked.

"Yes. I was trimming and I cut off to much, so I was trying to even it out and I wound up just shaving it all off."

"You're embarrassed to tell me that you're shaved?"

"Yeah," she said, "it's a little embarrassing for me."

"Are you trying to give me an erection before I even get there?"

She laughed at this, or at least, she typed "LOL."

I told her that I didn't want to her too embarrassed about it, so I asked her to wait for me online while I was away from the keyboard for a few minutes. When I came back later, I announced to her that she didn't need to be embarrassed that she was shaved, because now, I was shaved, too. I think that amazed her.

I didn't really expect her to have sex with me, unseen, unmet, and meeting me for the first time. I seem to remember telling her something like this just to make sure that she knew there was no pressure to have sex. We arranged for me to stay at a nice hotel near her home. I called ahead to make reservations to my credit card and she went to the hotel ahead of time to check me in, pick up the room key, and meet me.

I drove for six hours after work one Friday night and arrived after midnight. I met her for the first time in the hotel room.

She wasn't an unattractive woman. She might not have had a classically beautiful face, but it was a pleasant face, with beautiful shining, hazel eyes and a dazzling smile. She was a little pear-shaped, with full hips and thighs and smallish breasts. The affect, with neck length dishwater hair, was a very average looking woman. I might not have been attracted to her at all, but I already knew that she had a delightfully wicked sense of humor and a razor sharp wit.

I handed her a dozen roses, unsure what to do next. She wrapped her arms around me and we embraced, looked into each others eyes and exchanged a friendly kiss. She must have liked what she saw, because she kissed me a second time, longer and more tenderly. In seconds we were kissing passionately like lovers that had been separated for weeks.

I stopped her. It felt funny, kissing a woman I had only met moments before, so we talked. I brought her some tiny gifts. She asked me about the trip and I told her about the car accident that had caused a traffic jam on the drive. Then suddenly we were kissing again. This time we didn't stop.

She had the most charming, delightful way about her. She was like kissing a debutante on a high school date. She kissed tenderly, touching her hands to my face and hair and nestling against me in my arms. Her lips were warm and tender and she had this wonderful smell like new soap.

Clothes began coming off. She was wearing this demure, ivory, lace top and baggy slacks and I was wearing my usual jeans and button-down shirt. I wasn't in a hurry to take her clothes off. I tugged at the neck of her blouse enough to free some neck and shoulder and kissed her there, letting my lips and tongue linger on her smooth skin, then lifted her blouse up her tummy so that I could kiss her stomach and ribs. She squirmed and laughed while I kissed her there. I think it set the mood for the entire weekend. We kissed and laughed and played in bed like children with new toys.

Eventually we stripped each other completely out of our clothes. We didn't hesitate to touch and kiss every inch of the new skin that we exposed on the way. I was fascinated with her body; the smooth, beautiful skin, the wide flat stomach, and her small breasts with tiny, brown nipples. She wasn't shy about touching me or taking me in her hand to squeeze and caress my erection. She gently cradled my balls in her hand while she kissed me and I nibbled her breasts.

We had talked online enough to know what each of us liked. I think I surprised her, though, when I kissed my way down between her legs and began kissing and nibbling at her pussy. I was never sure, but I got the impression that her previous lovers never did that. I kissed her tenderly there, trying to make her sigh and listening for the heavy breathing that I had always been able to coax out of my previous lovers. It never came, so I became more diligent and insistent with my tongue and lips. I found out quickly that she had something I had only read about before that night. She had a hooded clitoris.

I opened her gently with my fingers and touched her, and she reacted with pleasure, but where her clitoris should have been there was only I bump covered in skin. There was no hood that could be pushed back to reveal a tiny pink bulb. I kissed and licked at her, listening for the soft intake of breath and the body movements that I had come to consider the signs of an orgasm, but she didn't have them for a long time. Finally she caught her breath, stiffened, and gave a slight shudder.

"Wow, it's hard to make you have an orgasm," I told her later.

"What do you mean?"

"It took me a really long time before you had an orgasm," I told her.

"No, I was having orgasms the entire time you were licking me," she said.

If she was telling me the truth, she made less noise than any woman I had ever been with.

We played in bed, that night. We kissed and laughed and touched like newlyweds. Eventually I entered her. I was in no hurry. We had the entire weekend. But the most peculiar thing happened that night. I made love to her passionately and feverishly until I was exhausted, but I didn't come.

I still don't understand why I didn't. Perhaps it was the fact that she was the first woman I had made love to since my very depressing and emotional divorce. I guess it could have been the fact that she didn't orgasm as loud or as energetically as excited me, but no matter how I tried I could not have an orgasm. I was attracted to her. I was smitten with her - charmed by her, but it didn't happen.

Eventually that night we decided that the late night and exhaustion was the cause. We cuddled softly together and fell asleep. We slept late the next morning. Eventually we woke and tried having sex again. I didn't have any problems keeping an erection, but exhausted myself trying to have an orgasm. She had told me that she enjoyed having anal sex, so we tried, but still I didn't seem able to come. We stopped trying, showered together while touching and kissing and went out for breakfast.

She showed me some of the local attractions. We enjoyed the entire day and came back to the hotel late in the afternoon. Almost immediately, we were kissing and touching again, stripping each other out of our clothes and moving to the bed. She tried passionately to bring me to climax, kissing and touching me and giving me head until I actually got too sensitive. It never happened.

We fell asleep holding each other, cuddling naked in the warm hotel bed. In the morning, we talked, petted, and tried to make love once more, but we were too exhausted and sore to give it as much effort as previously. Eventually we fell to talking, making plans for meeting again. We packed and got ready to check out of the hotel, listening to the radio and even two-stepping a little when a familiar song was on. I paid the hotel bill and we left.

Before I started the long drive home we passed a chain restaurant and she remarked how she loved to eat there. I convinced her to pull the car into the parking lot for a nice lunch.

At the restaurant we held hands across the table and talked.

"How long have you been divorced?" she asked me.

"She filed on me in February, so we've been separated for five months. I guess we aren't really legally divorced, yet. I haven't seen the court papers."

I could almost see her physically recoil when I told her this.

"Oh, you're still on the rebound," she said. "I don't usually date guys that are on the rebound."

I smiled to her. "Well, I won't be on the rebound forever."

We finished our meal. She took me back to my car and we kissed goodbye. It was a long drive home.

Online, we talked more over the next few weeks. I brought up coming to see her again but she told me that she thought it was still too soon and she considered me still "on the rebound."

At one time I talked online to someone that talked to her after I met her. He said that she told him that she was very interested in seeing me more. But the next few weeks turned into months and she didn't seem to want me to visit her again. Eventually I decided she was avoiding me. I took the hint. She had my telephone and e-mail address.

It was only a short time later that our mutual internet provider announced that it would be discontinuing its chat feature. I made one more attempt to talk to her, but it never happened. Truthfully, she was probably wiser about relationships than I was. I was determined to try making the relationship work, but she seemed to sense that it wouldn't.

I can't say why the relationship never worked. It seemed like we were attracted to each other mentally and physically, but there was some unknown chemistry that didn't seem to connect - some sexual additive that we lacked together that prevented us from consummating. After a time, I guess we both moved on to other relationships.