Women of Gordor: Alisha Ch. 02

Story Info
Amazon & Elf fall in love.
1.6k words
3.43
25.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers

Chris was force to walk with Alisah across the forest. Her strong beautiful legs traveled for miles. He was being pulled by a chain and his legs got tired. Alisha laughed and carried him over her shoulder. She walked with her best friend silk. They laughed and told jokes of rude nature.

Silk will pinch her capture Orcs butt occasionally and makes joke about "The bigger they are the harder they cum."

Chris had to admit he didn't feel sorry for the Orc. This Orc had been killing his Elfin people for years and he now was a whimpering slave.

"Would he come to the same fate." He thought.

Alisha was beautiful and enchanting but he must escape.

They camped at night to sleep. The Sorceress Alisah was with her Orc and giving him a work out. She saw the beautiful Amazon Alisah go to sleep. Her gigantic breast heaved as she breathed. Even sleeping she seems dangerous. He uses his small elfin hands to search through her bag as she slept. He pulled out some keys and uncuffed himself. He then ran into the woods as fast as his small legs could take him.

It was getting dark and dangerous. The sound of the forest screams with promises of danger. His heart was beating fast. He was a long way from his original home. He tripped down and fails into a gigantic hole. There were skeletons down there. He started to scream.

"Well Well little Elf. Look like you fail to my trap." A scratchy voice said.

He looked up and saw a giant spider with human face. The Spider Queen smiled as it dropped down showing its hideous teeth. It shot web fluid trapping him.

"Scream all you want no one can help.."

The sound "Slice" was heard.

Alisha sword hit and killed the spider. The spider was killed with one blow. Alisha looked down at him and smiled. She rubbed his hair like she would a child. A small knife appeared in her hand. He shook in fear.

"Don't worry silly little Elf...Not going to kill you" Alisha laughed

She cut him free and then lifted him upside down by his feet. She held him there and tilted her head.

"Now where you think you were running off to slave." Alisha said.

"I'm sorry" He muttered.

"Well you have to be punish won't you" Alisha laughed.

She carried him back to the camp over her shoulder. He protest but held on to dear laugh. He felt so soft against her. Alisha felt a warmest she wasn't use to. When she arrived shortly she put him over the knee. He was kicking and screaming trying to get free. A hand hit his ass hard and he yelped in pain. Another hit his left cheek making it red. She knew from his erection it couldn't have been that bad. She spank him for 5 minutes.

"Bad...elf very bad." She said laughing.

She then dragged him to a river. She pushed him down.

"Sit down slave." She said.

She dropped some soaps by him and walked into the river. She took off her clothes. He big nipples were brown like big raisins. She had dark skin and sculpted body. He breast were huge and stood out with pride. It was like two gigantic boulders. Her whole body was curvy and had some meat to it. She had big hips and a nice ass. She seem to ozze sex with every movement.

"Well are you going to stare slave or help me Bathe." She said.

"Yes...mistress." He said taking the soap.

He soaped up the rag.

"Use you hands slave" Alisha said.

He started rubbing the soap it. He rubbed it down her body and strong arms. They were like steal. He rubbed around her breast till Alisah pushed his hands on her nipples. Alisha loved the soft feel and moan as she rubbed it in. The boy had fantastic hands and light touch. She felt the sensation on her nipples and purred as he stroked her nipples up and down. Chris never felt a breast before. Never even seen a naked woman.

"You ever seen breast this big slave." She asked with a confident smile.

"No."

"What you think slave."

"There the most beautiful things I ever seen. Your a goddess." He said.

She laughed so hard she almost fail down.

"Wouldn't go that far. Keeping rubbing there...higher. Now put them between two longest finger..mmmmmm"

He close his legs to hide his erection. She opened his legs.

"Never hide it from me Slave. I want to see...mmmmm not so bad for a little elf." Alisha said stroking it.

She stretch her legs back and had him rubbed her nipples and breast some more. She still could stare him in the eye at this position and play with him.

She gave him a playful slapped on the ass.

"You ever touch a girl before" She asked.

"No." He said.

"You shiver. Are you scared of me." She said.

"n..no."

"You lie I can see it in your eyes. Don't worry slave I'm very gentle with my pets unless of course they don't want me too" She smiles "Your different then most. You not rough. You hands have never before felt a sword of spilled blood. Your pure. I don't find a lot of that. In your heart is a brave soul. Keep working the nipples honey. You think me a beast. You think me a Tyrant. Maybe I am. But I keep this place safe. The time of Gordor a very order town without much violence. I virtual paradise and it amazingly boring. Me I like the taste of a sword and feel of a man against my breast. The feel of ale going down your mouth is must more engaging then writing a sonnet." She said.

She turn around to her back and had him wash it. He washed her hair and back as she played with her clit.

"You think your place a traveler but I can tell by the touch of your hands your meant to serve. Mmmmmm lower dear. You have an extinct slave. I saw it in you. Glide those finger where you think they should go. Mmmmmmm that's It pet. You still got a little fire in you. Don't worry I tame it."

He continued washing her and then her legs. His hands move down to her ass and massage it. She dried herself off and took him under a tree. She stood next to the soft spot and open her legs.

"Is is true that slave can go long with out breathing." She asked.

"Yes." He said.

"Great." She said.

She open her pussy lips. He saw a big dripping pussy. Her pussy lips were juicy and fat.

"Do you want it." She said.

He said nothing.

"Tell me you want it." She said.

"I want it."

"Beg for it if you want it."

"Please Mistress."

"Good your learning." Alisha said.

She laid down and motion him to him. She stuff his face into her cunt and guided it. She moved his head up and down like it was dildo. His tongue went to work. Her pussy juice was the best thing he ever tasted. He felt embarrass and used but he liked like a mad man. His small tongue got into little corners that even silk wasn't able to. Watching her little darling slave do something so nasty excited her.

"Ohhhh my sweet Elf." She said.

He gave several loving kisses to her big patch of pussy-hair and some more slightly ticklish ones to her labia. Then, digging his fingertips into the sensitive inner parts of her muscular thighs, he shoved his tongue into Alisah's cunt.

"Higher my Darling little slut." She said.

She moans as the elf sucked on her clit. Her sucked on her pussy lips stretching her pussy out with her mouth. Her juices flowed as he tiny tongue and face search for her g-spot. He small finger were able to get into place no other man could. She was able to get into the nook and crannies. She moans loudly as he juice flowed making it easy to slip in. He suck on her g-spot and let out a hummed massaging it. She drank the exotic fruit nectar. She rubbed his head as his tongue darted in out across her wet clit. His flicked the tip of his tongue across her most sensitive spot.

"ohhhhhhh yes shit mmmmmmmm" She moan.

He licked faster stuffing his face.

"mmmmm I'm CUMMING...I'M CUMMING" She said She came in his mouth. He drank it all up. She held onto his face wanting to wash him in it. She lifted his face up. Cum covered his face and dripped out of his mouth.

He lifted his face up.

"I did good?" He asked innocently.

"You did great slave. Knew you had an good extinct" She said and then pushed his face down. "But I'm not done with you let."

She made him lick till even he had trouble breathing but he kept licking at her command. Her face had a big smile on it as he licked and slurped. He tongue was getting tired but she would just grind into his face. She came with multiple orgasms and drench his face twice. His mouth wrapped around her little nub driving her crazy. He sucked and hummed at her command. His mouth was filled with her cum and his elf skin was drench in it.

"Put your little arm in stuff your head it baby. It will fit." She said

"mmmmm yesssss. Wraped your lips around it. Suck it yessssssss. My little elf" She screamed.

Hour later he passed out on her cunt drenched. His face was still in it.

"Let you sleep for now pet" Alisha said dripping in sweat.

She felt this slave might be different then the rest.

lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers