Women of New York: Flora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are desirable, ma cherie. I want to kiss those cherry lips."

"Oh yes," Flora sighed, trying to imagine what it would be like. Her very first kiss - well - that kind of kiss.

"I want to show you the depths of my love. This I could do in Paris. But here....." he shrugged.

"Oh, I wish you could. How nice it would be if we were in Paris."

"One day I shall take you there."

"I can't wait."

"But I am afraid you will have to. We have to be married before I can carry you away to begin our life together. But here - now - we can take the first step."

"First step?"

"I want to make you feel my love for you. This I cannot do on the street or beneath the gaze of other people. I want you alone. In my arms. With my lips on yours."

"That would be nice."

"Then take that first step. We are to be married. We make love tonight....."

"Tonight?" Flora was wide-eyed.

"....or next week or next month after the wedding vows. What difference? If you truly love me, you would not keep me in this hell."

"I do love you!" cried Flora.

They were approaching a street corner and he gently propelled her off Broadway onto a narrower and quieter street. There were a few small shops which were soon replaced by houses on both sides.

"Where are we going?" Flora enquired.

"To a house belonging to a friend. She will not spy on us and keep us from each other."

"She?"

"Mrs Petrie. I became acquainted with her soon after coming to New York. You have no need to fear. She is perfectly respectable, but knows when to be discreet."

Flora stopped walking. "I....I don't know, Henri. I don't think we should be alone."

"There are other people in the house. Good people. They would not let harm come to you. And I will be with you."

He carefully pulled the hood of her cloak down, tipped back her head and kissed her. It was a long kiss. An elderly couple walking on the other side of the street looked at the lovers with disapproval. Also on the other side of the street was the ferret, who made a note in his book.

After the kiss, which she had never before experienced, Flora felt weak-kneed. She clung to Henri as he resumed their walk. They passed a few more houses, then he took her up a short flight of steps to a front door. He rang the bell. It was opened after only a few moments and a tubby, pleasant-faced woman of middling years greeted them.

"Good evening."

Henri nodded. "Mrs Petrie."

"Nice to see you again." She looked at Flora and smiled. "Good evening, miss."

"Hello," Flora nervously replied.

There were butterflies in her stomach. It wasn't too late. She could turn and go. Henri would understand. On the other hand, she desperately wanted to feel him loving her. Of course, nobody had ever explained what happened when a man made love to a woman, but she had read books. She clearly remembered the words of Mr Rochester to Jane Eyre.

"Come to me - come to me entirely now," said he; and added, in his deepest tone, speaking in my ear as his cheek was laid on mine, "Make my happiness - I will make yours."

Yes, yes. She would go to Henri entirely and make his happiness.

"The room is ready," Mrs Petrie murmured.

"Merci. Come, my love."

"Come to me - come to me entirely now."

The words went round in Flora's head as she followed him to an upstairs room. It was pleasantly furnished in light colours. The most prominent feature was a double-bed with the covers turned down. She shivered in apprehension. The door closed behind them and they were alone.

Henri gathered Flora into his arms, holding her in a firm embrace. She felt his lips lightly brush her ear, followed by her left cheek, her forehead, right ear, right cheek and finally her lips, where the kiss was more forceful and prolonged. She gasped as he released her and felt her body flushed with heat.

"You know how a man makes love to a woman - yes?"

Flora shook her head. "No," she whispered.

"Mon dieu! Your mama and papa have not told you?"

"No."

"Have you seen a man without clothes?"

Flora was shocked. "Of course not."

"A picture perhaps? Or a statue?"

"I've never really noticed."

"All right." Henri took off his coat and began to unfasten his trousers. "I will show you."

Flora stood open-eyed as her future husband - she kept reminding herself that she was in this highly compromising situation with her future husband - took off his trousers. He then removed his underwear.

"Voila!"

Protruding from his lower region was a long stick-like thing and Flora gazed in fascination as he slowly ran his fingers along its length.

"It is hard. That shows how great is my love for you. You do not have this." Flora shook her head unable to find a voice to speak. "But what you have is made to take this inside. I will show you if you want."

Did she want? Flora was uncertain and not a little afraid. What did he mean by 'taking that stick' inside her? How? He would show her; if she wanted.

"Yes." It was hardly more than a whisper.

"You will have to remove your clothes."

"All.....all of them?"

"It is best. I too will disrobe. Our two naked bodies together will make a love such as you cannot imagine. Come. We start."

He began shedding his remaining clothes. Flora slowly and hesitantly followed suit. "Come to me. Come entirely to me now."

Rochester's words went round and round in her mind. She envisioned Jane Eyre standing in front of him revealing herself to the man she loved, just as Flora was doing now. It took a while, but eventually she was naked, eyes downcast and feeling the need to cover herself with her hands. But where? There were more parts to conceal than hands to do it. She settled for lightly clasping her hands in front of her lower private parts with her arms across her breasts.

He came to her, bent down, eased her arms away, and began to kiss her breasts. Her little buds hardened as his tongue caressed them. She was aware of the stick pressing against her stomach and could feel its hardness. By now her limbs were trembling, but she had no idea whether it was with excitement or fear. One thing was certain; her legs would no longer support her. She collapsed onto the bed.

Henri pulled her legs apart and applied his attentions to the delicate heated area between them. Flora began to squirm and softly moan. Waves of pleasure washed through her as he licked and kissed her. Suddenly he got up.

"Lie fully on the bed. With your legs open."

He went over to a washstand as she complied and picked up a towel, which he brought across. "I will place this beneath you."

"Why?"

"This is your first time. Sometimes there is bleeding on the first time."

Flora sat up, fright etched on her face. "Bleeding?"

"It is not to worry you. There is nothing bad or unusual about it. Perfectly normal. After this it will not happen. Lie back."

Filled with apprehension she did as he said. She was aware of his finger lightly rubbing her most secret part. It was a delightful sensation. She wondered if Henri was deriving as much pleasure, or was he doing this just for her sake. Oooooh, she felt.......

Her eyes opened wide and she gasped as the stick went into her. There was a momentary stab of pain which made her wince, but then it was gone and the only sensation she had was excitement. He moved in and out in a steady rhythm.

"Aaaah!" Flora writhed. "Ooooooh!"

The heat was growing where she was being penetrated and she could feel the stick hardening even more and stretching into her. Suddenly there was a burst of heat and a loud gasp from Henri. For a moment he was still and rigid. She felt something flood into her and then he relaxed, slowly sinking down on top of her.

They lay still for a minute or two, breathing heavily. He once more kissed her nipples and circled his tongue round her breasts. She was overwhelmed with a feeling of contentment.

"I didn't know it was possible to be as happy as I am now," Flora crooned. "You must teach me all you know about making love. I want it to be perfect for us both every time."

"I imagine we will have to wait until after we are married, ma cherie. Tonight we could succeed in our little deception, but after this, we cannot run the risk of being discovered. Your reputation would be in pieces and I would be branded as a cad and rogue. We must not allow this to happen."

"Oh, I want to kiss and pet you all day long and never be parted. We'll be so happy, happy together in our own little house."

"Perhaps it will not be so little."

She clutched him to her breast and was aware that he was hardening again. She giggled. "Henri, I do believe you want to love me again."

"My darling, I do believe you are right."

And he did.

"Time to go, cherie." Henri got out of bed and began to dress. Flora made to follow. "No, no. You stay as you are a few more moments. The perfect picture. A naked Venus."

Flora blushed. "You make me embarrassed."

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You were a wonderful fuck. Enjoy your new life."

"What do you mean?"

He opened the door and three men were standing outside. Flora squealed and pulled the covers up.

"I am really sorry, ma cherie. Believe me. This was not what I intended. You see, I am not a real count. I am -- er -- how you say? - impostor. That is right, yes? Penniless. I came to America with hardly two cents in my pocket, but I made friends." He indicated the three men. "Friends such as this. I planned for a rich marriage to a charming young woman. You were exactly right. Everything was going according to plan, but then your Mr Charles Dunne interfered. He had me investigated and followed by a rather clumsy detective. He is outside now with his little notebook. He saw us come in. He will see us go out and then we disappear -- pouf! Robert Houdin could not do it better."

Henri picked up Flora's cloak.

"Henri!" She was frightened and so demented that his words hardly made sense. New life? What new life? "Don't leave me!"

"But I must. You are my passage back to Europe. You fetched a good price. I was most gratified. Au revoir."

"Henri!" Flora screamed as the door closed behind him and she was left alone with the three men.

"Come on, my lovely," growled one man, pulling back the covers. He whistled. "Henri wasn't lying. Very tasty. He fucked you, so you have an idea what it's all about, but this is where your education really begins."

The others had already stripped off their clothes. They stood on either side of the bed and Flora instinctively closed her legs tightly together. To no avail. She was roughly seized and a knee pressed against her crotch. She reacted to the pain by spreading her legs and her assailant grunted in satisfaction.

He was already hard, the sight of the nubile young body being sufficient, and his cock drove into Flora's cunt. It was dry and unwilling to receive the solid piece of flesh invading her most intimate part. She squealed in pain. With Henri she had been relaxed, at least after the initial penetration, and her juices flowing. Her vagina had welcomed him. But this......this....

She screamed but a hand was firmly clapped over her mouth, cutting it short.

"Don't want to wake the neighbours, do we?" He laughed. "Not that the people in this house are all that bothered."

He continued brutally thrusting in and out whilst Flora, unable to stop him, was wide-eyed with pain and horror.

"I know a better way of keeping her quiet," said the second man.

He kneeled on the bed at her head, facing towards her feet.

"Right."

He nodded and the hand was removed. He quickly put his cock at her mouth.

"Open."

She did and he pushed his hard cock inside, choking her.

"Suck," he commanded. "And don't you bloody well bite or I'll knock your teeth through the back of your head."

Gasping and choking she did as instructed, whilst the man knead her breasts. Meanwhile the first man was reaching a climax and he pulled out of her just before ejaculating. His sperm gushed out over her stomach.

"You want her to clean you up?" enquired the man being sucked.

"Yeh."

They swiftly changed places and Flora was invaded by a second cock inside both orifices. The one in her mouth tasted salty. She was unable to feel anything but pain and despair. When she had entered this room only a couple of hours earlier, she had been a virgin who had never known the intimacy of lying next to a man. She had not experienced a man's touch, especially on her most secret parts. With Henri it had been wonderful, but the brutality of this rape was mind-numbing.

The second man's semen spurted out, spreading across her breasts and stomach. No sooner had he finished than he took up position at her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. This one tasted slightly different; more bitter than salty. Unpleasant. She wondered how she could even begin to register the tastes as a third cock penetrated her vagina. It's rough edge scraped along the lips.

Flora was taken twice more by each man and then she was turned over. A finger began to work its way into her anal passage.

"No!" she cried.

"Shut it!"

A resounding slap on her ass accompanied the words.

"Aa! It was a loud gasp.

The finger continued pushing and prodding. The pain was worse than when she had been penetrated in the vagina. She closed her eyes tightly, a deep frown furrowing her forehead as she endured the anal intrusion. Her face was tear-stained.

"Kneel up."

She slowly rose up into a kneeling position. Very gradually the opening began to widen and more of his finger was inserted. A little more and two fingers were inside.

The other two men were standing by the side of the bed stroking their cocks, which were standing to attention, waiting for action. All three of them prided themselves on being able to get a hard-on three or four times a night. They were good at their job, for this was a job. They were paid to break in new fillies for the whorehouses of New York.

There was a constant demand for attractive young women to fill the better class of houses of prostitution. Fresh ones were always required to replace those who had grown less fresh and faded.

There was a regularly-organized system designed to trap vulnerable, naive or extravagant young women. Men were employed the year round to seduce and introduce new subjects to their establishments. These men were almost invariably handsome, with a fine appearance, easy manners, and hearts as hard as any stone. They were often men of some culture and breeding, with agreeable manners, brilliant conversation and man-of-the-world ways which were well calculated to charm any ordinary young woman.

Such a one was Henri Dubois. Though not actually a professional seducer he was, nevertheless, good at seduction. He had won the heart of Flora Phipps and enticed her into bed. It was an extremely pleasing encounter; unfortunately, he had been forced to abandon her. He allowed himself a few moments of regret as he stood on the deck of a departing ship, but then threw his cigar into the water and proceeded towards the saloon. With luck, he would soon meet a delectable young woman who would quickly be charmed by Count Henri Dubois.

At that moment, his previous conquest was enduring the agony of a hardened cock skewering up her backside. As was to be expected, passage was being resisted, causing an excruciating pain.

"Oh....oh.....oh!" Flora squealed. "Stop! Please stop!"

Her plea was ignored. The man derived no sexual pleasure from doing it, but he certainly derived a sadistic satisfaction from tearing open the virgin ass. He enjoyed his work and gave no thought to his young victims, caring nothing for them or their ultimate fate.

After a great deal of pushing, his cock was finally in up the hilt and he began to work it around, in and out. Flora was moaning, her eyes fast shut, as pain washed through her in waves. The man picked up speed and grunted as he felt himself coming. This time he ejaculated into her ass. He pulled out and was replaced. Flora was barely aware of a second cock being pushed into her. She was close to fainting clean away.

After the third man had finished inside her they all left, and the object of their abuse lay sprawled across the bed with dried semen spread over her body, so shattered by the experience even the tears refused to come. She was like a broken doll.

At some time, sleep must have come to her rescue. She was suddenly aware of being shaken awake by a blonde and buxom woman a few years older than herself.

"Feeling better after your rest?"

"Better?" Flora murmured. No, I don't, she wanted to cry. How can you expect me to feel better after what happened? I'm bruised all over, inside and out. But she stayed silent.

"I know." There was some sympathy in the tone. "Well....no, I don't know. It didn't happen to me. Not necessary. I was willing enough 'cause I needed the dough. But I've seen other girls and talked to them, so I've got a bit of an idea. Virgin, were you?"

Flora didn't reply. Strictly speaking, she lost her virginity in a most pleasant and loving way; at least, some of her virginity. What was done to her afterwards stripped everything else away.

"Yeh, it comes hard. But that's the worst over. You won't be faced with brutes like that again. You'll soon find you get used to it. Might even enjoy it sometimes. My name's Hattie, by the way."

"Used to what?" Flora asked.

"Satisfying men in bed -- and out."

"I want to go home."

"Home? You are home. At least, you will be when you're moved out of here. This isn't where you'll work. It's only a stepping stone."

"Work?" Flora was still in a half-daze and finding it difficult to take in the words; or at least, their meaning.

"Never worked before, have you? Born into wealth and luxury, I bet. Well, you can kiss that goodbye, though your customers will be toffs. You're going to a first-class house."

"I....I don't understand."

"You're a fallen woman. Fucked in every way. Bought and sold to make money for your owner. On your back or on your knees. Sucking cocks; taking them into your cunt or up your fanny; being beaten -- some guys get a real kick of smacking a girl or using a whip. It gets them off, then you take it down the throat. Sometimes you get two or three at a time; at the same time."

If that account of Flora's expected future life was meant to reassure her, it failed miserably. She huddled into a tight ball on the bed and began to cry.

"Come on, pull yourself together. I've got to get you ready for leaving and we'll both be in trouble if you aren't ready." Hattie dragged the naked figure off the bed. "Looks like you've been in the wars a bit. Never mind, the bruises will soon go. Be good as new in no time."

Flora stood still, offering no help as Hattie dressed her.

"Got a nice pair of tits," commented Hattie. She bent down, ran her tongue across the teats and then gently pulled them with her lips. Surprisingly, they began to harden. "I see you've still got a bit of life in you," Hattie giggled. "But I can't spend too long enjoying myself. Maybe later. What do you say?"

"Um." Flora nodded vaguely, only half aware of what was happening.

Hattie continued dressing her and then led her downstairs when she was ready. Mrs Petrie was there.

"Hurry up. We've got to get her out of here."

"Don't worry. We're going."

"The carriage is at the back door."

"Right."

The shattered girl was led out of the house and into a carriage with the blinds down. It pulled away, down an alley and out into the main street. Soon it was lost in the early morning traffic.

Half an hour later, after Mr and Mrs Phipps had risen from a deep sleep, they discovered that their daughter's bed had not been slept in. The hotel was searched from top to bottom. As soon as it was ascertained that she was nowhere inside the police were informed. They began to make enquiries amongst the staff, but everybody denied any knowledge of the missing girl, including the door-keeper who had seen her go. True, he hadn't seen her face, but adding two and two was hardly high maths.