Women of Nithia

Story Info
A Medieval surrender.
1.8k words
3.65
58.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rebf
rebf
16 Followers

They came up the stairs, clanging armor and swords, creaking leather, grunting voices sounding louder as the thumping of their feet grew stronger and stronger on the stone steps, echoing off the slate gray blocks making up the walls of the circular staircase leading up to the women's quarters. The landing at the top of the stairs was wide with a brilliant tapestry over the cold steps. Two wide wooden doors with ornate carvings of flowers and fruit were closed tightly with no visible handle. They could only be opened from the inside, ensuring the women could only admit whom they chose. The group stopped on the landing and two men with axes came forward. The leader stepped up and pounded his fist on the door.

"Madame," he bellowed, "I am Athgar of Syria. We have defeated your men and taken your castle. We come now to take our just reward: your riches and your women. My men can break down this door at a moment's notice. What do you say?"

"We are the women of Nithia," came the reply. "We understand the law, but we choose not to follow it. We refuse to be ravished and raped. We have our own honor. We choose instead to be your willing prizes, and we promise to satisfy your every desires. You may enter."

The doors swung inward and light spilled out into the hall. The men blinked in the sudden light and blinked again at the vision before them. Directly in front of them, on either side of a wide aisle, were two tables, laden with food and drink of every conceivable kind. On either side, to the left and right of the doors, were mounds of cushions on the floors and piled against the walls. Women with every color hair stood or lounged in underclothes.

The women standing by the table all had hair of gold braided in two braids down their backs reaching the hem of the shirts they wore. The shirts were white, with wide collars draping off their shoulders, sliding down their arms with the sleeves billowing out over their hands. The front was laced open to the middle of their breasts allowing cleavage to be attractively displayed and the material was so sheer that their nipples showed up plainly behind the crisp white. The hem reached mid-thigh, almost touching the tops of their gartered stockings that covered their long legs, leaving a tantalizing inch of flesh bare between hems. The women lounging on the pillows were all red-haired beauties, their long tresses flowing freely about them. There was more flesh displayed here, as their breasts were prominently displayed overflowing the confines of the tightly laced white satin corset. The lower half of their stomachs were bare and each had a ring through their navel, a twinkling bell that rang with each movement. Many were laying on their sides, one leg stretched out beneath them, and the other bent, creamy flesh bared to the buttock as their lower half was covered with nothing more than a strip of white cloth serving as a skirt draped over a leather belt slung low on the hips. The cloth was caught around the lower leg so as the moved, glimpses of red flashed against the white, verifying their natural auburn hair.

Though these sights were enough to make the men stop in their tracks, the real display was directly before them. Four steps led up to a platform, each step bearing three black-haired girls around the age of 15. They were perfect in form, with curling hair draped over their shoulders circling high breasts not quite full, slim waists, round hips and long legs. They wore only a single white sheath, wrapped under the arms, around the chest, and ending at mid thigh. Clinging like a second skin, it hinted at the women they promised to be. Behind the platform, three more girls stood, dressed the same. The girls were certainly desirable to the men, however the focus of the room was on the platform. On the raised dais lay the queen, her body bared to the world without an article to cover it save the crown that sat regally upon her raven head. On her side she lay, one leg bent over modestly, though she rested her head upon one bent arm and the other was draped casually over her belly, leaving her golden tanned globes tipped with rosy peaks open to the eyes of the men. Despite her position, she seemed demure, until one of the women standing in back of her dipped a cloth into a basin of water and lovingly smoothed it around her neck, over her breasts, and down to her navel, leaving a wet gleaming path of moisture behind. One of the men gulped and the sound echoed slightly in the room.

Suddenly the queen spoke. "Sirs," she said, "welcome."

She gestured with her arm, causing her breasts to move and the men's eyes to widen even further, encompassing the entire room with her movement.

"We welcome you to Nithia and hope we can accommodate you. Any woman you see here is ready to serve you in any way you chose. The girls at my feet and behind me are all virgins and they are my gift to your 15 best warriors. I will be yours, Athgar. My name is Nadlein. You have only to ask and if it is within our power, we will fulfill it. Now please, come and eat."

The men stumbled to the tables where a blond woman stood behind each chair. They pulled them out for them men and then poured their wine when they sat. Athgar strode up the center of the aisle to the queen's dais. He removed his armor, piece by piece, as he stalked up the steps, until he was only clothed in a simple tunic and leggings. He ignored the virgins who shrank from his presence and watched Nadlein as he came closer. She watched him with a wary air as his presence loomed over her. Suddenly he reached out and grabbed her neck, jerking her up and against his body. His face came down and his lips met hers, devouring, plunging his tongue into her mouth. His arm came around her and her grabbed her legs, swinging her up and into his arms, their mouths still pressed together. Finally he raised his head and looked down on Nadlein, triumph written on his face.

"Who is your lord?" he asked.

"You are, my lord," she answered.

He grinned and stalked back down the steps, still carrying her in his arms. A blond woman pulled out a chair for him and he sat, holding Nadlein in his lap. He moved her so she was facing the table, her legs spread open, straddling his thighs. With his right hand he picked up his filled wine glass, while with his left he reached around her and massaged her breast. She could feel the hard length of his erection pressing through his leggings against her bare buttocks and she settled back harder against it as his hand gently squeezed and his fingers toyed with her nipple.

His men soon followed his example. As one woman reached around a man to pour him more wine, he grabbed her by the waist and set her in his lap.

"Let's see what you've got on under here, wench," he chuckled as he pulled her shirt off her shoulders with one hand and up to her waist with the other. The woman squealed as he bared her breasts, and bending his head, took her nipple in his mouth. He moved his hand up and felt only her pubic hair, curly and like silk, wet with the evidence of her arousal. He lifted his head and grinned, turning her around to face the table, like the queen. He spread her thighs wide and reaching around her, began to eat with one hand, while he teased her with his other into a frenzy of desire, sliding in and out of her hot warmth. Men all around had women in various states of undress and were soon leaving the table to seek the softness of the cushions beyond. One man had four women with him, all of them the auburn beauties, all performing various acts on him and each other. Two of the women had their corsets undone and they were leaning over the man on the ground, fondling each other's breasts while passionately kissing. The man was having one woman lick his hard penis and while another was sat on his face. His hand was busily at work up the skirts of the women kissing.

There was a crash, and as they watched, a man swept his portion of the table clean and laid a still corseted woman down. He threw up the cloth cover her legs and, slipping his hands under her, gripped her buttocks tightly. His hose already down, he lifted her up and….

"Wait!" shouted Athgar. He stood up, holding Nadlein in his arms. "As lord I have the right to release first. Do what you wish, men, but none of you may have a woman until I have had mine."

He carried her to the dais as the virgins ran behind it. He sat Nadlein down on the edge, facing her toward the room, and spread her legs, saying, "I am the victor here! I claim this as my reward!"

The men cheered and grabbed their women as Athgar undid his leggings and stepped out of them. He came up on the dais and lay down upon it.

"Now woman," he said to Nadlein, "pleasure me like you can."

Nadlein smiled and turning to face him, straddled his chest, her thighs spread for him to see. Reaching down, she clasped his large member in her hand, squeezing as she brought it to her waiting lips. Licking around the edge, she slowly lubricated it in its entirety and then took it into her mouth. She began to such upon it as if it was a sweet, rolling her tongue around it as her mouth moved up and down. Athgar's hand came up and he slipped a finger deep into her passage causing her to moan as she quickened her pace. Her hand came up to join her mouth and she started to pump up to meet the downward motion of her mouth, as his finger moved in and out of her in tune with her movements. Together they worked until she felt him ready to burst. Then he removed his finger and she turned around, positioning herself over him. Everyone stopped to look and as she came down, he thrust upward and pierced her, and the hall rang with cheers. Moving up and down she majestically rode him, her head thrown back and her arms raised up. He reared up and grabbed her breast with one hand, her waist with the other and as she began to shriek he let out a hoarse shout of satisfaction. She collapsed on top of him, both of them spent to completion.

rebf
rebf
16 Followers