Women's Health Issues 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped to her knees. Reaching under Professor Sawyer's skirt, she pulled down the moist panties. Once they were off Cindy brought the to her face and inhaled deeply. The smell shot a bolt of desire through her entire body. With trembling hands she reached around Professor Sawyer to remove the skirt, but she couldn't get the button undone, and she was out of patience. Ducking her head under the skirt, Cindy pressed her mouth against her professor's pussy. The flavor captivated Cindy, and once again, she found the Professor Sawyer knew best; once she started, she found she knew exactly what to do. She used her tongue to thrust deep into her Professor's twat, scooping out as much of Sawyer's juices as possible, occasionally pulling on the labia or swatting the clit as a change of pace. Sawyer's response was immediate. The Professor cooed and groaned, her vocalizations increasing in intensity in time with Cindy's efforts. Sawyer was soon bucking her hips, smearing her delicious juices over Cindy's face. The student could feel the wetness trickling down her chin. The thought that she was pleasing her Professor spurred Cindy on.

Cindy felt something warm and soft and wonderful press against her twat. Breaking contact with Sawyer, Cindy looked down to see that Gracie now lay beneath her and was expertly eating her out. Already, the older girl's tongue felt so much better and healthier than any cock had, and the thought of that face buried in her pussy nearly made her come on the spot. The joy now radiating from between her legs both energized and paralyzed her.

"Yessssss!" Cindy groaned.

Sawyer reached down to take a handful of Cindy's long hair. With a flick, the hair was wrapped around Sawyer's wrist. Pulled as if on a leash, Cindy was jerked back to her task.

"Finish me," Sawyer said forcefully.

Being a good student, Cindy did as she was instructed, jamming her tongue in her Professor's twat and using her hands to caress her Professor's ass. Sawyer was responding now to Cindy's work, slowly rotating her hips and punctuating her motions with soft sighs and gasps. The knowledge that she was about to make her professor come thrilled Cindy. She focused her attack on Sawyer's clit, licking, sucking and nibbling on the button of flesh. She could tell Professor Sawyer was close, but she had no idea how to close the deal. She decided simply to mimic what Gracie was doing to her own twat.

It worked. Professor Sawyer grunted like an animal, then her body went rigid. Cindy's face was suddenly soaked with the professor's discharge. Cindy drank it in like a woman dying of thirst. She'd never tasted anything so wonderful in her life. Sawyer sank slowly to the floor, her orgasm twitching its way through her body.

Cindy slid down, laying her body against Gracie's. Their pussies pressed together and Cindy instinctively began thrusting her hips. Gracie wrapped her legs around Cindy's, locking the two in place. The two kissed deeply as they sawed into each other. Cindy loved how her chest felt pressed against Gracie's massive breasts. Cindy came, hard and suddenly. Her screams were muffled by Gracie's mouth.

Cindy recovered slowly from her orgasm. The kiss the two girls shared gently wound down from deep frenching to feathery pecks on the lips, forehead and neck. Gracie groaned happily, then asked, "Was that your first time?"

"Yes," Cindy panted.

"You did great," Gracie kissed Cindy, then sat up. Cindy moved to allow Gracie room. "But you have a lot of catching up to do. Go find another girl, and I'll catch up with you later."

Cindy looked around the room. Andrea was nearby, riding the face of an exquisite blond, but the girl Andrea had been fucking earlier was sitting on a table, looking for a new partner. Their eyes locked. The girl simply spread her legs and gave Cindy her most inviting smile.

"I'm in the mood for Indian, I think," Cindy said.

"Mmmmm, good choice," Gracie encouraged.

Cindy went straight for the Indian girl, who simply lay back on the table. As her tongue touched its second cunt ever, Cindy was overjoyed to find it tasted just as sweet as the first. She knew this was all she'd ever want.

And it went like that four more times, a cycle of frantic fucking and sucking capped off by a search for a new partner, before Professor Sawyer called a halt.

"Ladies, our time is almost up. Get dressed and go back to your seats, please."

Reluctantly, Cindy lifted her mouth off the black girl's pussy she'd been ravaging. As much as she wanted to keep going, she had to do whatever Professor Sawyer said. Finding her clothes was a slow affair; they'd been mingled pretty thoroughly with her classmates' clothes. That and she found herself being pulled off task to touch and kiss whatever girl happened to be nearby. She finally found most of her garments and managed to put them on, though she never did find her panties. She looked at the clock. They'd been going at it for almost two hours, yet Cindy didn't want to stop. This class had been a revelation. She realized she had so much to catch up on. Heading back to her seat, a hand settled on Cindy's hip, and she turned. It was Gracie. Cindy felt a little weak as Gracie smiled.

"What's your name, by the way?"

"Cindy."

Gracie's smile widened, "What are you doing after class?"

"Nothing, why?" Cindy breathed.

"Well, you've got the sweetest tasting pussy I've ever had, and I have a place off campus ..."

"I'm there!" Cindy said.

"Great," Gracie gave Cindy a kiss that promised much better things to come.

With everyone settled, Professor Sawyer resumed her position by her desk, "Great class tonight. I'm very pleased with everyone's progress. Have a good night, and I'll see everyone next week."

Professor Sawyer again touched the top of the orb on her desk. Its humming stopped, and the sense of calm Cindy had felt since the beginning of class melted away. It wasn't as if she tensed up immediately, she simply no longer felt impervious to stress. Yes, she'd definitely be back next week.

The girls all stood and made for the door. It was obvious to Cindy that most, if not all of them, would be continuing their studies someplace a little more private. She didn't notice Andrea had approached until her friend spoke.

"So, who's your buddy?"

"You were right about everything. Thanks for bringing me tonight," Cindy hugged her friend close. How had she never noticed before how great Andrea's tits felt?

"You know," Andrea said devilishly, "I'm heading over to Tara's now, and she's always telling me how hot she thinks you are. Wanna' come?"

Cindy looked up. Gracie was walking out the door, all the while sending a look Cindy's way that would have made her wet if she hadn't already been soaking down there.

"Another time, definitely," Cindy said. "But tonight, I'm going to do some make up work."

12