Women's Sexual Confessions: Ramona

Story Info
Women talk candidly about their secret sex lives.
1.7k words
3.76
43.7k
5
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A group of men and women sit around talking candidly about their sex lives.

Hi, I'm Paul, the host of this party. Welcome. Come in. Thanks for stopping by to read my story.

We were all sitting around the big screen, plasma TV watching the Super Bowl one year. I had invited all of my best buddies to watch the game with me. There were 21 of us guys, including me. Our wives and girlfriends were upstairs drinking wine, laughing, talking about kids and complaining about us, no doubt. We could hear the women getting louder, as they drank more.

During half time, instead of watching the recap of the game and the half time show, as a lark, I thought it would be a fun thing for each of us to confess what his personal, sexual peccadillo was. Only, I was shocked by what happened next.

Instead of going around the room with each guy sharing a few intimate details about his sex life and about his wife or girlfriend, it turned into a men's meeting, an open forum with no holds barred and nothing held back on sexual peccadilloes, so much so that we actually turned off the Super Bowl to talk about what we did with our wives or girlfriends behind closed doors. Then, when we weren't even halfway through the group, wondering what we were doing and why it was so quiet, the wives and girlfriends all filed downstairs to join us.

Before it gets too confusing, allow me to introduce you to my friends. Anthony is with Ramona, Bob with Sue, Charlie with Helen, Dave with June, Eddie with Elaine, Frank with Rose, Gary with Cindy, Henry with Barbara, Jim with Samantha, John with Amanda, Larry with Diane, Michael with Yvonne, Nick with Nancy, Peter with Wendy, Randy with Francesca, Roy with Irene, Steve with Linda, Tom with Mary, Vinnie with Kathy, and Wayne with Gloria, and I'm Paul and that's my wife, Paula.

We filled our wives and girlfriends in on what we were talking about, sex, sex, and more sex. Instead of shock, we received titillation and interest from the women. It appeared, after having a few drinks, they were just as interested in talking about sex as we were. Only, we never figured they'd want to participate in our impromptu sexual confessions. Women don't normally talk about sex with men, especially in this large a group. Figuring they'd never confess their sexual secrets, but hoping with the alcohol they've already consumed that they would, coerced and encouraged by their husbands and boyfriends, I asked if any of them wanted to make a sexual confession. I should have known, since she's a swinger, still, I couldn't believe when Cindy started the sexual confessions rolling.

Cindy, Gary's wife, was first to confess with her confession that she loved big, black cocks. She told the group that she's had sex with several black men in the past and is particularly fond of their huge appendages. She takes delight that a black man, more so than a white man, is generally on the same page and can keep up with her sexually.

Then, June, Dave's wife, volunteered to confess her sexual secret. She told the group that she was a lesbian, albeit, bi-sexual. She confessed that her first lesbian experience was with her college roommate in her senior year and continued until she graduated college, all the while dating and having sex with her boyfriend, Dave, who has since become her husband.

It was my wife, Paula, who raised her hand next telling the group that she wanted to make a sexual confession. Boy, did she ever. She shocked the shit out of me, that's for sure, when she said that she had an affair, about ten years ago with, of all people, a black midget. We'll be discussing her confession later, I guarantee that. For the time being, I bit my tongue and looked for the next person who had a sexual confession.

"Who's next," I asked looking around the room? "Who'd like to make a sexual confession? So far, we've heard from Anthony, Bob, Charlie, Dave, Eddie, Frank, Gary, Henry, Jim, Cindy, and June. It doesn't matter who'd like to go next, man or woman. Who's next?"

"I'll go," said Ramona, Anthony's wife.

Ramona's a big girl, not fat, but tall and busty, big boned. She's a dark haired, brown eyed Italian beauty and very sexy. She talks with her hand a lot and is very expressive in that regard.

"Where do I begin? Anthony already told you about the bondage and that I like being tied to the bed, blindfolded, and stripped naked," she said. That would have been my big sexual confession, but he made it his by telling you all that about me. God, that was so embarrassing. I'm still mad at you, Anthony," she said directing herself to her husband, "for telling everyone something so private and so personal about me without, at least, asking my permission first."

"Sorry, Ramona," said Anthony. "I was caught up in the moment. I didn't mean for it to be hurtful or disrespectful. I'm just so glad and proud of the fact that you're so sexually adventurous."

"Okay, I forgive you, Anthony," she said leaning down to give him a kiss. "You owe me big time," she said whispering in his ear.

"So, what's your secret then, Ramona," asked Frank? "I imagine you have more than one secret, if you're addressing the group."

"Actually, I do. My sexual secret has to do with my sexy sexual toys. I love my toys. I use them nearly every day. Anthony bought them for me from my cousin Emma. She started a business selling vibrators and dildos. Matter of fact, if she was here today, she'd have a sexual secret to tell," said Ramona with a sexy laugh.

"What's her secret," asked Frank?

"Well, for her mother's boyfriend to buy her sex toys, he wanted to see her demonstrate the toys and after some hesitation and negotiation about not telling her mother, she did. She masturbated in front of him," said Ramona with a laugh.

"Seriously," asked Wayne? "She masturbated in front of him? Why can't I have cousin's like her? All the women in my family are prudes," he said with a laugh.

"Not only did she masturbate in front of him, but she sucked his cock, too, which leads me to my sexual confession. Hey, I just realized something," she said looking at Anthony. "Did Emma demonstrate the sex toys by masturbating with them and then sucking your cock?"

"No," he said. "They'd be perverted. That's your cousin. That'd be incest," said Anthony.

"Actually, it wouldn't be incest if you had sex with Emma, Anthony," said Gary. "She's Ramona's cousin and not your cousin. She's not related to you by blood. It would only be taboo for you to have sex with her, not to mention, you'd be cheating on Ramona."

"Whatever. I didn't have sex with Emma, Ramona. I swear."

"Okay," said Ramona. "I believe you."

"Meanwhile, can we get back to the sexual confession, Ramona," asked Wayne?

"Sorry," said Ramona. "My sexual confession is that I can't have an orgasm unless Anthony masturbates me with my sex toys, my dildos and my vibrators, while I suck his cock. It's weird, I know, but I've grown so attached to my toys that it's now what I need to get off. It just doesn't work any other way. I've tried having sex without them and it's like I'm having withdrawal. Maybe because I use them every day, maybe I shouldn't be masturbating so much, but I'm addicted to having my dildo buried in my pussy and my vibrator tingling my clit, while I have Anthony's cock in my mouth. I can't explain it."

"I know how you feel," said Linda, Steve's wife. "I feel the same way about my credit cards," she said with a laugh. "I can't be without them in my hand. Charge!"

"I'm serious, though," said Ramona and it's not just any of my toys but it's certain ones used in a specific order that brings me close to having an orgasm. Only, it doesn't happen for me, until I have Anthony's cock in my mouth."

"Maybe you should give us a demonstration," said Barbara with a laugh.

"Yeah, you want to see Anthony's cock," said Rose.

"You should at least see if it works with someone else's cock in your mouth," said Steve. "As a friend, the least that I can do is to volunteer my cock to you," he said with a chuckle.

"In your dreams, Steve," said Ramona with a laugh.

"Actually, I think I know what you mean, Ramona," said Paula. "I have a stronger orgasm whenever I'm using my vibrator on my clit, while I'm blowing Paul. You're lucky that you showed Anthony how to get you off using your sex toys, while blowing him. Most guys don't have a clue how to masturbate a woman. Either they are too rough or they don't spend enough time."

"Most guys," I said to my wife. "How many guys have tried getting you off with your vibrator, Paula?"

"Knock it off, Paul," said Paula. "It was just a figure of speech. Don't be so sensitive. Don't be so jealous."

"Hey, we can practice," said Steve to my wife, Paula? "You can suck my cock, while I masturbate you with your vibrator."

"In your dreams, Steve," said Paula.

"See, that's the thing. Anthony uses all my toys on me, vibrators and dildos and each one does its job bringing me that much closer to having an orgasm. Only, it's not until I start sucking on Anthony's cock that I go over the top. The best times are when he has the dildo buried inside me with the vibrator working my clit and we cum together, with him cumming in my mouth. Oh, my God. That's so incredible."

"You're making me horny, Ramona," said Linda.

"Maybe you should give your husband a blowjob then, so that he'll calm down," said Ramona.

"Steve is always like that," said Linda with a laugh.

"Thank you for your sexual confession, Ramona. Actually, your sexual confession was mild compare to Cindy's, June's and Paula's, especially Paula's with that fantasy she made up about having sex with a black midget," I said. "Can you imagine, my wife having sex with a black midget" I said. "Okay, who's next? Who has a sexual confession that they'd like to confess? It doesn't even have to be real, as in the case of my wife, just believable."