Women's Studies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding my dress up with one hand, I grasped my cock with the other. It was warm to the touch, and I gave it a gentle squeeze, letting a small moan slip past my lips. Pulling my shaft free of my panties, I gripped it tight and began to make long slow strokes.

Kennedy seemed to be really into it. Once I had freed myself, she had turned in her seat to face me completely. She was leaning against her door, with her knees bent up on the seat, watching me from between her splayed legs. Her breathing was audible now and it made it even hotter. I had never done this in front of anyone before, and gauging by her response so far, I was doing a good job.

I continued to fist myself in a slow corkscrew motion that I favored. I wasn't close to coming yet but that was no longer the point. This had become something more. It felt like I was on stage, auditioning for a role that I knew nothing about.

Kennedy broke her daze and noticed me watching her. Her smile left a little sparkle in her eyes. Leaning forward, she reached out towards me. I was hoping she would help me along, and it looked as if she would, until she grabbed the hand I had around my cock, instead of my cock itself. I watched confused as she leaned over my palm and produced a large amount of spit into my hand. Giving me a little wink, she leaned back into her previous position.

With her warm spit in my hand, I resumed my stroking using her spit as lubricant. It was slick and smooth, letting my hand glide easily around my member and it felt unbelievable. I've used lube before, but this was different, better. I had a feeling it was because I knew it was her spit, freely given, with the sole purpose of enhancing my pleasure.

Kennedy's hand slipped down to her jean shorts, rubbing herself through the thick fabric. This was just the push I needed. I felt that first far off shock, like a small warm pulse in my loins. If I kept going like this, I would lose it.

Kennedy must have seen something change in my movements. "Cum," she whispered. "Cum for me."

Heeding her assent, I threw myself into my purpose. I gripped a little tighter, stroked a little faster, and my hips began to buck slightly. My breathing became labored with my effort, and my abs began to spasm involuntarily. That warning of bliss continued to rise and I was really working my hips. Kennedy's eyes widened, and she leaned forward slightly in anticipation for the fireworks.

This was it. I felt it rising. Like dozens of electrical shocks surging through my loins, it screamed my imminent orgasm. Letting out cute little moans, I strained to keep my eyes on her as I fell into ecstasy. I felt my thick ropes of cum surge through me, blasting out like the Fourth of July. The open mouth and wide-eyed smile from Kennedy, as she watched, sent a whole new wave of pleasure through me. My abs rocked and clenched throughout my finale, and when it was over, we both sat there trying to catch our breath.

"Wow!" Kennedy said. That one word, shattering the silence, brought me back to reality. I finally tore my eyes from her to survey the fruits of my labor. Her expensive leather dashboard was plastered with my seed, and more was dripping down to the floor mat. I had escaped almost unscathed with the exception of a few translucent drops on my smooth thigh and what was left to dribble from the end of my cock.

"I'm sorry about your dashboard," I said sheepishly.

"To hell with the dashboard!" she said. "That was incredible!"

She leaned over me and opened her glove box, grabbing some tissues. Handing them to me, she sat back into her seat. As I began to clean up my mess, I noticed Kennedy discreetly raising her hand to her mouth, just as she turned her head to look out of the window on her side. Did she just...? I thought. Looking back at the dashboard, I saw one of the larger globs of cum near the glove box was smeared. She just tasted my cum! That was amazingly hot to me. She had gone out of her way just to get a taste of me, but was just shy enough to not want me to know about it.

I cleaned up myself, and did what I could for the car. Some of it had seeped into the crevices and would require some detail work to fully clean. Also, there was a thick aroma of semen and female arousal permeating the air that I thought would linger for quite a while.

"Thanks for...well...you know," I said, the awkwardness of having just masturbated in front of someone settling in.

"No problem," she said smiling at her steering wheel. "See you back at the dorm?"

"Yeah," I said, pulling myself together. I quickly tucked my deflated member back where it belonged and stepped out of her car.

"And Lexi," she said as I was getting ready to close the door. "Thanks for the show."

The drive back to my dorm left me feeling pretty good. I had left wondering if I would ever be able to return, and after what happened in Kennedy's car, and the conversation we had before that, it seemed like I was safe. Well as safe as I could be.

In the parking lot by my dorm building I called Audrey. I figured inside my car and alone would be the safest place to have an honest conversation without anyone overhearing.

"You've reached Audrey. I can't get to my phone right now but leave me a message!" Her voicemail. She was probably still on the plane. I had just dropped her off a couple hours ago, but it felt like ages with all that had happened since then.

"Hey sis. Kennedy found out who you are and from that, who I am," I spoke to her machine. "She's cool about it and said that she would keep my secret. I have a feeling she's doing it more for you than for me. That girl has a serious hardon for you! Anyway, you need to take down any pictures or references to me on your Facebook page. Basically, burn me from your electronic existence. I'm going to take my entire page down. I'll make a new one for Lexi that has no contact with Alex's life. Call me when you get settled in New York. Love you!" I finished in a rush, to beat the buzzer.

I made my way back to my room, keeping to myself. A lot of new people had shown up today and the place was really filling up. With my legs still a little weak, and my mind still bouncing a bunch of thoughts around, all I wanted to do was get to my room and relax.

Abigail was there, on her bed, lying on her stomach reading a magazine while her stereo played classic rock. I had really wanted to be alone, but when she looked up and smiled at me, I changed my mind.

"Hello Abigail," I said smiling back. "Sorry I ditched you last night."

"Oh, don't worry. The other girls and I got along just fine," she said easing my guilt. "To be honest, I had so much to drink that I hadn't noticed until we were leaving."

The way she spoke, you could tell that she was from money. Not that she was snotty, or that she acted like she was better than everyone else. She just had a smooth properness about her. She also had a strong confidence that made people feel at ease around her. Well, most of the time. For some reason she worried that people wouldn't like her because she came from money.

"Is your friend still here?" she asked casually.

"No, she had to catch a flight out of town earlier," I said as I sat on my bed and slipped off my shoes. "She couldn't take any more time off of work, and with classes starting tomorrow we wouldn't have much time to spend together anyway."

"That's a shame," Abigail said, rolling onto her back stretching out on her bed. "How was the rest of your evening?"

"We decided to go back to the motel we've been staying at, and called it an early night," I said blushing. She had to know I was downplaying it after seeing what I looked like when I got back, but she didn't push it thankfully.

"So, have you decided on a major?" I asked to fill the silence.

"I haven't decided yet," she admitted. "It will either be Art History, or Creative Writing, but my father is making me minor in Business. He is really set on that. It took a long time for him to agree to let me choose my own major. And you?"

"I'm here for the Social Sciences department. I figure I will major in Psychology and minor in Sociology. My mom doesn't really care what I study, so long as I go to college," I answered.

"That must be nice," Abigail mused. "This is the first real freedom I've had. In between private boarding schools, and my home life, there were a lot of strict rules and schedules. And now, here I am, essentially on my own. Yes, I live in the dorms with others, but I can finally do what I want," she said happily.

I had the feeling that even with her new freedom she wouldn't be going crazy or anything. She seemed like she was just excited to have the opportunity to do whatever she wanted.

"That sounds kind of rough, growing up like that," I observed.

"No, not really," she defended. "My father believed in hard work and education. He didn't want me to become some idiot layabout, or a wild miscreant, just because of who my father and grandfather were, and what they made of themselves."

"Oh," I said. Not sure if she was intentionally being vague or not, I asked gently, "Who were they? Or are they," I amended.

"My father is George William Lockwood the second. My grandfather was the first," she said quietly. "It's not exactly a secret. You cannot hide very well when you have a last name like mine, but I do try to avoid advertising it," she finished.

She was a Lockwood? I had read about the Lockwood rise in school. It started with bootlegging in the 20's during prohibition, and after the stock market crashed Lockwood Senior made a gamble and invested heavily in General Motors. With the fortune he made from that, he turned around and invested in several aerospace companies. Lockwood Junior had built on that wealth, and if I wasn't mistaken, the Lockwood net worth was in the billions now. And she was a Lockwood... No, she was the Lockwood. If I remembered correctly, she was an only child. Every article or story I read about the Lockwood's neglected to mention her name or that it was a she, only that there was an heir.

"Wow," I said shocked. "I'm not sure what to say."

"This is why I don't advertise," she explained. "I don't want to be treated like that. Sure, the money is nice, but I want to be known for who I am, not for who my family is. Please try not to treat me differently. Yesterday, it was wonderful. Just being myself and not having people look at me differently. I don't want that to change," she said.

"Well you're blind if you think people aren't staring," I said getting up to sit next to her on her bed. "Whether they know who you are or not, you're beautiful, and everyone notices."

"I can understand wanting to be yourself, and not have others judge you, or treat you differently," I said putting my arm around her. "Just be yourself and people will catch on," I told her. "And if they mess with you, whistle really loud and I'll come line them up and kick their asses," I laughed.

She pulled me in for a tight hug and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. "We really are friends, aren't we?

"That we are, Abigail."

*** *** ***

Sleep came easy that night. After pizza with all the girls from our unit and some get-to-know-you games, I headed off to bed, tuckered out. My morning wood was astounding, but thankfully it was pressed flat against my stomach thanks to some preparation and tight panties. I slipped out of bed before Abigail woke, and grabbed my shower stuff. Everything seemed to be working like Audrey and I had planned. I could do this. No one would know about my secret.

"Hey Lexi," Kennedy said giving me a small fright. Well, almost no one would know my secret. She was sipping coffee in her PJ's and eating a cereal bar. "Getting an early start too?" she asked.

"Yeah. I figured I would beat the rush for the showers," I said.

"Sounds like a good plan," she said, giving a quick glance down at my crotch. "Wait for me. I'll grab my stuff," she said putting down her coffee.

We showered in neighboring stalls and talked to each other through the wall. It wasn't as weird as I thought it would be. It was actually quite pleasant. I did feel a little weird, rubbing out my morning wood while we chatted, but I figured she had already seen me doing it yesterday and enjoyed it. After we finished, we dressed and left together. We had just beat the rush, passing many girls in towels and pajamas on our way back to our rooms. After taking my time with breakfast, makeup and my hair, it was about time to leave for my first class.

Kennedy, Abigail, and I left together, making our way across the quad. Kennedy and I had the same Gender Studies class, and Abigail had a Business class in the adjacent building. After saying goodbye to Abigail, we made our way to our class and eventually found ourselves in a large room with auditorium style seating.

"Can anyone tell me the difference between sex and gender?" Our professor asked.

"Aren't they the same?" someone asked from the back.

"No. This class is the study of different genders. Gender has nothing to do with what genitalia you were born with. Gender is the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex. It's about what one feels, how one acts as well as how they see themselves. In this class we will discuss many different genders as well as the unwritten rules our cultures have against people who diverge from the black and white..."

As the class continued, Kennedy eased her hand onto my bare thigh, making gentle strokes on my silky skin. I knew she was playing with me, trying to get a rise out of me, but I kept my mind on the lecture. Despite my effort, I eventually lost our battle of wills and had to move one of my books onto my lap in order to hide my erection. Kennedy however continued stroking my thigh, brushing the hem of my floral sundress. Thankfully she stopped before the class ended, giving me enough time to settle down. Being in the back of the class, I had enough privacy as I fit myself back into my underwear.

"You really know how to cause a girl problems," I told her in a hushed whisper. "How would you like it if I got you all worked up like that in class?"

"I wish you would have," she whispered with a smile as she got up.

I swear, this girl might be the end of me, but she did keep things interesting.

The class was quite good, and to be honest, it felt like she was speaking to me. A lot of what she said fit right in with my situation. I had a complex gender identity; that of a man who feels and dresses feminine and loves women. Sure, it wasn't traditional by society's standards, but from what our professor was saying, there wasn't anything wrong with it.

As we left class, Kennedy slipped her hand into mine. I didn't want to question it. It felt good, so I went with it. Feeling her delicate hand in mine, I couldn't help but wonder, with all that had already happened between us, what was she after? Was she just playing with me? Was this a one-sided flirtation that she was having fun with? She had said that she wouldn't tell anyone about me, and I was compelled to believe her, but what if during her teasing I made a move on her that she didn't want? Where would that leave us?

Part of me felt like I was walking a fine line with this. For all I looked and acted like a girl, I still had my teenage male hormones to battle with, and this vixen seemed to know exactly how to push my buttons.

Then there was the very small voice that wondered if she was just using me because I was a conveniently located cock that she had all to herself. I ignored that voice. It could talk all it wanted because I didn't have a problem with her using me, if that was what she was after. All I wanted to know was where the balance of power was in this whole mess.

"Hey you two!" Abigail said as she joined us. "Having a nice little walk out?" she asked noticing our hands.

"The more the merrier!" Kennedy said holding her hand out to Abigail.

Abigail sported a blush and a nervous smile as she took Kennedy's hand and walked with us back to our dorm. When Kennedy leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, Abigail blushed even harder than I thought possible, and her neck and shoulders flushed with embarrassment. Though, she did have a coy little smile on her face as she looked away. She was obviously unaccustomed to cavalier and open displays of affection between girls.

Once back in our dorm, we split up, and Abigail and I set our stuff down in our room. Falling onto her bed, she was all smiles from ear to ear with all of her pearly whites. She was beautiful. I sat on my bed and watched her for a moment before she turned on her side and looked at me.

"How was your class?" Abigail asked.

"It was definitely interesting," I told her. I was thinking about the lecture and Kennedy's teasing. "How was yours?"

"It was all right. I'm just excited to be away from home!" she said happily.

I spent a lot of time talking to Abigail before our next classes. She seemed to want to know everything about how it was for me growing up. It took some mental juggling to make sure that I didn't slip up and mention something I shouldn't. I had to gloss over having a sister completely, and made it seem like Audrey (or Dreya rather) was the daughter of an old family friend. She seemed fascinated by how I described public school and my home life. My mother was a strict and religious person, but she envied how much freedom I'd had. We had definitely grown up with two different childhoods, and it didn't seem as if having a wealthy family had made it any easier for her.

As we talked, she began to open up more, and I could see this playful side to her aching to come out. Her laughs became louder, and that beautiful smile of hers became something more as we told each other funny stories.

Eventually we had to break up our little girl time and head to our next classes. I had a feeling that I had lucked out in the roommate department. Sure, Kennedy would have been fun as well, but that could turn from a blessing into a disaster if I could ever figure out what Kennedy was after.

I attended the rest of my classes, doing my best to absorb as much as I could. These professors didn't fuck around. Not even a hello, how are you, just down to business from the first breath. The lessons weren't hard, it was just difficult to keep up with them while I was taking notes. I noticed quite a few girls with handheld recorders or using apps on their phones, capturing the entire lesson. It wasn't a bad idea. I would need to look into that.

Already having papers to write, due later this week, the rest of my day, as well as pretty much everyone else's in the dorm, was dedicated to keeping up with the course load. Mentally exhausted, I fell into bed at 9pm to get some sleep. It already felt like this was going to be a long year.

*** *** ***

I woke up at about 5am, suffering from a mix of dreams about nightmare professors and being naked in class. Normally being naked in public was a common nightmare for people, but with my situation it was just a little more terrifying. Covered in sweat, I crawled out of bed and grabbed my shower stuff. I felt disgusting and I could imagine I smelled the same.

"Hello again," I said running into Kennedy in our common area. "You aren't stalking me, are you?" I asked sweetly. "Because that would be exciting."

"No, but I could get behind that," she said, walking next to me to the showers. "Or you could get behind me," she added with a sly flirtatious voice, slipping into the shower room ahead of me.

Once in the showers, I made my way towards one of the back private shower stalls. I knew Kennedy was having a grand old time screwing with me. It felt like she got off on turning me on; giving me erections in public and such, and then there was the whole thing in her car...