Women's Work Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Cheryl Belle Dunston." I said. "She was convicted of fraud, theft by deception, and other financial crimes. While she has not committed murder, her brother Derrick Belle was murdered in this County, leading to the discovery of her own crimes, and she is considered potentially dangerous as a possible cyber-hacker. Next slide."

"Last, but certainly not least, is Kathy Larrington, also known as 'Goth Girl Kathy'." I said. "Goth Girl Kathy was a close associate of my late nephew Ned, who was an exceptionally dangerous criminal. Captain Ross can attest to this, as her Purple Order and Medal of Valor came as a direct result of Ned's actions, aided and abetted by Goth Girl Kathy. Kathy has a mother and sister living in this County, and Kathy may be the most dangerous of all these escaped women."

"Officers," I said, "the priority of this Police Force is the apprehension of these very dangerous women, should they come into this County. We are notifying the families now of the escape and the potential dangers to these family members, and we will be stepping up surveillance and protection for the family members. Be alert, and be prepared for possible sudden assignment changes as well as emergency calls for assistance."

"Also, and this is not a request but a direct order from me." I said. "Every officer, even those of you in Administration or desk duty assignments, are to wear your protective vests under your uniforms. Loddy doddy, everybody. No exceptions. Protective gear at all times unless you are in the bathroom or the shower, or safely secured in your homes. The threat level to Police Force officers has been raised to 'Elevated'. If you have any questions, direct them to your Precinct leadership. Chief, do you have anything for them?"

"Yes, thank you." said the Chief, assuming the podium and taking the microphone I offered him. "I want to say that I continue to be impressed by your professionalism and devotion to duty, and I'm not just saying that idly. We've seen the Fire Department and EMTs in an ugly squabble, and all of you showed those guys what true professionalism is really about. You're a credit to me and the leadership of this Police Force, and to the Citizens of this Town & County."

"Having said that," said the Chief, "I want to add to what Commander Troy said about wearing protective gear and being on heightened alert. I want all of you to go home safely to your families every night. Things are getting a little hostile, a little chaotic out there, so keep your heads together, keep your eyes peeled, look out for each other, and continue to serve as well as you have been. Anything else?" He was asking me and the leadership to the side of the podium. We all had nothing. "Okay, then, you're dismissed to your duties." Everyone stood up as the Chief left the podium, calling out "Carry on!" as he went.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Southport, 10:30am, Monday April 4th. At the main branch of Two Rivers Bank, the security guard watched as two women walked in. One was older than the other. The younger girl had dyed red hair with pink highlights, a tight, clingy, rhinestone-studded purple-pink t-shirt, very tight blue jeans and flat-heel boots. The older woman wore a brown dress and beige medium-heel pumps, and seemingly unconsciously kept her face turned away from the security guard and not looking up.

They went to the little table in the middle of the room where the deposit and withdrawal forms were. The women seemed to be debating something. Two other women came up to the other side, both with large handbags.

"Okay, Mom, just do it." said the redhead, just a bit too loudly. She walked back towards the security guard and the front door, shaking her head in seeming exasperation. There were rows of tellers on both sides; the older women went to the far teller on the left side as the other women went to the right side.

The redhead turned back just as she reached the security guard. "She is slow as Christmas." she said, folding her arms.

"We older people move slower." said the guard. "You lovely young ladies have to be patient with us." The redhead smiled and nodded.

Just then, the security guard noticed a little red light at the teller station the girl's mom had gone to. It was a directed beam at the front door, where the guard would notice but the customer directly in front would not. The teller had pressed the button under the counter... a robbery was in progress!

"Hold on." said the guard, his hand dropping to his gun as he was about to move forward. Suddenly he stopped as he felt something press into his lower back. The redhead was pressing a gun against his kidney.

"Please don't move." she said. "Take your hand off the gun, nice and slow, hands to the top of your head. There you go." She took his gun. The three women were telling their tellers to fill the bags they'd given the tellers with money, and threatening death if ink bombs or tracers were put in the bags. The tellers filled the bags.

"Okay, everyone on the floor!" the redhead called out. Everyone dove, and the security guard was made to lay prone, as well. The women then ran out the front door. They ran around the side and hopped into the ubiquitous white van with no markings and mud on the license plate, and the driver drove off.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Sir," said Precinct Captain Susan Weston, "do you have any idea where these escapees might show up?"

We were in the main conference room. Chief Moynahan was at the near end of the long table, I was at the far end. To my left was Captain Ross, followed by Martin Nash, Teresa Croyle, Lt. Masters, and Scott Peterson. On the Chief's left was Deputy Chief Harlow, followed by Precinct Captains Weston, Thompson, and Holsom 'Hal' Briggs. Sheriff Allgood occupied the seat to my right.

"No," I said. "We suspect that one or more of them will attempt to either make contact with their families, or possibly attack them. Todd Burke has secured extra protection, and will give Seth Warner that protection when he returns from his honeymoon. Michael Burke has refused our help, but may secure his own bodyguards and take other measures. I've personally taken precautions to help Nora Larrington and her daughter Becca... Goth Girl Kathy's mother and sister. Last but not least, we are not able to locate Karen Warner Harlan right now. I may just put out an APB on her... just to make sure she is okay."

"What about Shayla Belle?" asked Sheriff Allgood.

"She's in California, last I heard." I said. "I notified Claire Michaels of the LAPD, but we can't do anything more about her."

Just then there was a knock on the door, and the Duty Desk Sergeant looked in. "Chief," he said, "we just got a report of a bank robbery in Southport. Four women." Moynahan looked at me.

"Anyone hurt?" I asked.

"No sir, not that we know of." said the Duty Sergeant. "The security guard was disarmed and his weapon stolen, but no one was harmed at the bank." He handed the Chief a piece of paper, which was passed down to me. It had descriptions of the women.

"Think that's them, Commander?" asked the Chief.

"Girl in the t-shirt could be Goth Girl Kathy." I said. "Older women could be Karla Warner and Cheryl Dunston. That fourth woman doesn't sound like Eleanor Burke, though, and I don't know that she's all that spry... to use an 'old school' word." Everyone chuckled.

"Okay," said the Chief, "so let's notify the FBI that there may be more than four women in this gang."

"Why notify the FBI?" asked Precinct Captain Thompson.

"The FBI has jurisdiction over all bank robberies." I said. "Just as locals have jurisdiction over all murders, except the President of the United States."

"But..." said Thompson, "... but didn't you lead the Silverfish cases, sir? At least the most recent ones?"

"Yes." I said. "But that's because our local FBI Agents are friends, and are smart people that appreciate our help. And, of course, Captain Ross and I are FBI Consultants. In this case, in Southport, I would imagine the FBI will come in themselves. Should be fun... FBI vs. SBI is always amusing in these here parts."

"Now now, Mr. Crowbarrrrr..." admonished the Chief.

"Sorry Chief, couldn't resist." I said. "And if you'll excuse me, Chief, I'll go call the FBI now."

"Yes." said the Chief. "Precinct Captains, disseminate information to your people, and be on the lookout. Those four may be in Southport now, but they might make their way up here...

Part 6 - A Mother Seduced

"Kathy was the bad seed." Nora Larrington said as we sat in the greatroom of The Cabin. Laura and I were staying in the master bedroom. Nora, Goth Girl Kathy's mother, was in one of the guest rooms, and her other daughter Becca was in another guest room. "Becca has been wonderful."

Carole had taken a strong liking to eighteen-year-old Becca, and Bowser approved as well. They were in the front room of the house, Carole 'reading' her books and Becca watching TV. Becca was also on her iPhone texting her BFFs. Buddy and Little Jim were playing with toys on the floor near us older folks, pretty much ignoring the rest of us.

Nora was a very attractive woman at 43 years of age. Fairly short, brown-black hair, with an hourglass-shaped body, a saucy ass, shapely legs, big breasts, and of course 'mothers hips', which were always a dead giveaway that a woman had had a child. Becca was very pretty, with a bit more athletic body than her mom, but still shapely and curvy in her ass and calves.

"It was a bad time when Ned was loose." said Nora. "We knew they were hiding in that room over the garage, and I kept the doors locked and told Kathy to stay out. And we were scared Ned would pop off and do something terrible, like set the house on fire or something. Then he was killed, and while I was grateful that Kathy lived, I knew she was bad, that she hadn't been simply coerced."

"It hurt you job-wise, too." I said. "You were in the D.A.'s office, but had to transfer out after all that with Kathy happened."

"Yes." said Nora. "I was lucky to get a position in the library system. I had to give up my hopes of being a paralegal and earning more money that way. But then Mrs. Peabody got me a position in City Hall, handling the Road Maintenance schedules."

"Okay," I said, "I'll go clean up the dishes while you put Carole to bed, honey." I had noticed that Carole was getting sleepy, and was fighting like hell to stay awake. That meant she was getting ornery, and Bowser was looking over at me with an expression that suggested 'Come put this girl to bed already!'."

Laura was headed over there. "Come on, Carole. Becca and I will get you ready for bed, okay?"

"NO!" shouted my daughter. Uh oh, the 'no' phase was starting up.

"Well, Carole," said Becca, "I'm going to bed whether you do or not. So are you going to come with me?"

Carole was still fussy, but didn't pitch TOO much of a fit as Becca took her upstairs, Laura was carrying Jim behind, and a very relieved Bowser followed, with Buddy bringing up the rear.

"I'll help with the dishes." Nora said. We went into the kitchen. There wasn't too much to do, and soon we were drying the dishes.

"So has Becca found boys yet?" I asked.

"Not really." Nora said. "Kathy was sexually active at way too early an age, and smoking and all that. Becca's part of a smarter, cleaner set of girls. They were doing the 'Lesbians Until Graduation' thing when that was a fad, but in the overall, Becca's been a good girl and I don't think she's slept with any boys yet."

"What about her mom?" I asked, standing 'inappropriately' close to Nora. She was looking really good in that clingy salmon pink dress.

"It's been way too long since I've had a real man." she said, looking up at me. It was very obvious what we both wanted to do. And of course, I went and did it. I leaned down and kissed Nora's lips. She pressed her mouth to mine and soon our tongues were locked in a hot, deep kiss.

We began doing that dance of ages past. I slid my arms around Nora and she melted into me. I turned her so that her back was to the counter top, and we worked together to get her lifted onto it. Her hands were between us, searching for the zipper of my pants as we hungrily made out like love-starved teenagers.

"Your wife going to be okay with this?" Nora whispered as she opened my pants and pulled out my throbbing, iron-hard cock.

"She'll probably regret not being able to watch." I said as my hands slid under the hem of her dress and up her sleek thighs. I grasped her panties and began pulling them down her legs as she shifted her weight to make it easy for me. We needed no more words as her panties fell to the floor.

I stepped up between her legs and guided my hard male meat between her swollen labes, sliding slickly up and down them until my cockhead found the opening to her hole. I pushed forward and we both gasped.

"Ohhhhh!" Nora gasped as I slid into her as if we were tailor-made for each other. I felt her tight pussy stretching, opening up as I drove in deeper, withdrawing and then thrusting again until I was balls-deep inside the lovely mother. I slammed my mouth into hers as I withdrew almost all of my cock, only to shove it back into her with relentless desire.

"Oh God yes!" Nora hissed. "God I've wanted a cock like this, so fucking hard! Shove that big hard thing into me, Don! Oh God, you really are as good as your reputation!"

"Oh, what reputation is that?" I growled as I began pistoning my cock into Nora, plowing her tight cunt into a creamy lather with raw male power. I was nuzzling her neck and pulling her waist and ass to me as I pumped her.

"There's a lot of women..." Nora gasped, "... that want to find out... ... just how good you are! And a few that already know... and aren't keeping it... a secret... And they're right... you're cock really is hard as iron! Fuck me with that thing!" She was trying to push her ass forward to take me in, despite being pinned to the countertop. I felt her wrap her legs around my thighs as her arms went around my neck.

We copulated lustily for several minutes, until I felt and heard Nora gasping for breath, followed by her pussy clutching tightly at my cock.. She was coming, and I drove harder into her as that feeling of her pussy trying to expel my cock consumed my loins. With a final shiver, Nora began coming out of her orgasmic bliss.

"Ohhhh, that was soooo good!" she gasped. I slid my cock out of her and helped her off the counter. She was barely able to walk.

"Let's go to your bedroom, baby." I said. "And I'll spend the next hour fucking that sweet pussy of your until you can't stand it any more."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ohhhhhhhh..."

Nora moaned as my tongue slid between her swollen labes and deep into her sweet pussyhole. She was on her back on the bed, her shapely legs pulled up and back, her feet in the high heel sandals pointing up to the ceiling. My strong hands were on the backs of her sweet thighs at her knees, pushing her legs back into her large breasts as I worked my tongue over her juicy slit.

Her black pubic hair was trimmed into a 'runway', similar to how Melina liked hers. I idly thought of my beautiful ex-wife's pussy, and thought to myself that an 'older' pussy like this hot MILF was just as sweet to eat as any younger babe.

As I got face-deep into Nora, eating her pussy with enthusiastic intensity, it really turned me on to think that this woman's of-age daughter was in the next room, and my own wife was just across the hall. I don't know if it was cheating, as Laura wholeheartedly approved of her husband fucking other women; but it was adultery, and I reveled in the wicked sinfulness of it.

"Oh God, that is so good!" Nora whispered. As those nasty thoughts had coursed through my head, I had been eating her pussy harder and deeper, my probing tongue sliding deeper and deeper into her vagina. My cock throbbed, taut with hardness, aching with the desire to be fully sheathed in this woman. I felt Nora's cunt clutch as another orgasm built up in her, so I slid my tongue up her labes and began lashing her erect clit, then sucking the bud into my mouth. Nora went off like a bottle rocket.

"UUUHHHHHH!" she cried out, her hand grasping my head and pulling me into her quaking loins. I pushed harder on her thighs to pin her in place as the pleasure coursed through her.

She was recovering as I slid up, sitting over her, sliding my iron-hard cock into her labe and back and forth, dry humping her with long strokes, feeling the wetness of her pussy on my aching balls. I reached over and got some lubricant I'd brought in, and coated my cock and her labes with it, making sure she wouldn't dry out too quickly.

Nora looked up at me and smiled, her hands sliding along my abdomen and sides. "Oh, I can't believe this is happening... it's even better than my hottest fantasies."

"And it's going to get even better, baby." I said. With that, I let my cock slide deeper into her labes, catching her cunthole. I pushed down, and we both watched, holding hands, as inch after inch of my turgid meat slid into her sopping wet hole.

"Ohhhhh, yessss..." Nora moaned quietly. I shifted myself so that I was in a pushup position over her, then let my knees find the mattress of the bed. I ground my hips, churning her pussy with my cock, and realized she was already matching my motions with her hips.

"Mmmm, those pieces fit perfectly, baby." I said. "You are one hell of a woman, Nora."

"It's all for you, baby." she replied. "Fuck me with that big, hard cock. Oh God, it's so fucking hard..."

I began pistoning my cock into Nora again with long, deep, solid strokes. I was looking down at the top of her head as she watched my cock slide in and out of her honey hole. I could see her firm nipples, taut with lust. I could feel her thighs against my arms, trapped beneath me as I fucked her.

Fucking a hot, lusting older woman like this was pure heaven, every second, every stroke to be treasured. I settled in and began fucking the woman beneath me like there would be no tomorrow and we didn't care...

To be continued.