Wonder Drug at the Church Picnic

Story Info
Better living through chems.
4.9k words
3.72
59.9k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quarts
Quarts
6 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

*****

Wonder Drug at the Church Picnic

(A Better Living Through Chems Story)

It all started a few months ago. Somewhere, some pharmaceutical researchers had stumbled on a drug with some very interesting properties.

Within minutes of ingestion, it would act on certain receptors in the brain which are basically the ones responsible for sexual inhibition. We all know that there have long been other drugs, like alcohol and caffeine, which help to break down these barriers. Many of us would not even be alive if not for the influence of alcohol on our parents.

So it stands to reason that the right compound could have an even more targeted and specific effect. That's what these scientists had found. There's no telling what went on in their closed trials. It was never submitted to the bureau of drug management for obvious reasons.

It was truly a wonder drug. Perv that I am, I decided to join a church. I was especially interested in the religious types for my 'research'. I had quickly volunteered to be the new church 'chef' when I saw the opportunity. The old broad that had done it for 35 years had gotten too old to keep up. As luck would have it there was a picnic slash pool party scheduled right after my first shipment of the special compound was to arrive.

I had made a delicious batch of potato salad for the Women's Sunday School picnic slash pool party. I made some ham sandwiches and a veggie tray as well, but there was nothing 'special' about them.

I showed up at the pool club which had been rented out for us for the day. I was the only man there. Some of the women would go into the locker rooms to change, emerging in their conservative swimsuits. The one that caught my eye the most was a nice young girl named Nancy. She had straight, dirty blonde hair. She was a shorty, about 5' 2" but not an ounce of unnecessary fat on her. Between her tiny tits and the thick glasses she wore, I was having a great time just oogling her from behind the serving table.

She came with her mom, and they approached the buffet together, and I briefly overheard the end of a conversation about 'women's health'.

"...so that's how I can tell I am ovulating right now." she said. My already stiffening penis twitched and accelerated its hardening as soon as I heard the words 'ovulating right now'. This already shaping up to be a dream cum true.

She was wearing a flower print dress over her bathing suit, and it came just below her knees. She was an inhibited little beauty. Her mom was built a little differently, while only a couple of inches taller. Mom's boobs were nice and fat, even though she had them tightly corralled and hidden under her similarly conservative dress.

As they approached, Nancy looked up and you could tell she was ready to change subjects when she realized I would be overhearing whatever was said.

"Do you want to go to a movie tonight for my birthday?" she asked her mom.

"Sure, let's go see a chick flick."

By now my cock had made an obscene tent in the front of my shiny synthetic fabric shorts. I had taken care to wear an extra long polo shirt so that it would hang over and help obscure anything like that. I had been taking dick hard pills for a few months, and when the wind blew I'd pop a major bone, so all this was anticipated. Heavily anticipated.

In fact, I had been edging for the past three weeks. This was going to be one to remember... but I wouldn't have to if I didn't want to. Since I had remembered to bring my HD camera, what was about to transpire that day was going to be uploaded as soon as I got home.

Nancy walked up and smiled. She had a nice pale, plain complexion and her facial features were a bit nerdy to begin with. The thick oval glasses she wore only enhanced this look.

"Are you going to tell me happy birthday?" she asked.

"Wow happy birthday! How old are you?" I replied.

"I just turned 18 today! 18 years ago I was born at 6:03 AM at Regions Hospital." She smiled as she started to fill her plate and approach the fated potato salad.

"I am really happy because now I am allowed to participate in the adult sunday school for women."

A couple of other chicks were already frolicking in the water, probably planning to work up a little appetite before coming to the buffet.

Nancy's mom piped up, "Yes, we've been looking forward to this day for quite some time, haven't we Nancy?"

The sweet teen nodded her head. "I am starving!" she exclaimed, picking up a carrot and dipping it in the ranch dressing.

Despite her conservative dress and general composure, she had a lot to be desired in the eating manners department. Most people who grabbed a piece of food right at the buffet would have at least gone ahead and eaten it, but not this chick. She dipped a carrot in the ranch dressing, swirling it to pick up a good coating of ranch, and lifted it to her lips. Instead of popping it in her mouth or taking a bite, she just slurped off the ranch that covered it, pulling the glistening carrot out of her lips.

Most people would have been horrified to watch her take this carrot, glistening with her spit and dip it in the ranch for a second time. It was disgusting, but that kind of shit has always turned me on for some weird reason. Maybe because it makes me think about making her ass red to teach her a lesson about manners.

She had a nice little ass, and the cut of her bathing suit helped to plump it up a little as her dress poked out with the subtle roundness.

I was a tiny bit worried she wasn't a potato salad girl, but she lumped two huge serving spoonfuls onto her styrofoam plate, causing it to bend under the weight.

Lord have mercy.

As Nancy and her mom started to walk away, Nancy piped up again. "Did you see what those girls were wearing at the mall today? Those outfits were so slutty. They should have been ashamed." My throbbing penis twitched again while thinking about taking advantage of this inhibited little tart in a few minutes. "If those girls haven't already gotten pregnant, they will be soon, and the next stop would probably be the clinic."

They sat down a few feet away and started eating.

I decided it was time to get ready. Again, I was very fortunate in that I was the only man there on this day, as I had hoped. I grabbed my bag of goodies and headed to the men's locker. The setup was perfect because you needed to kind of go around a corner to get to the doorless entrances to the two locker rooms, entrances that faced each other and were recessed into another wall.

A perfect setup.

Quickly, I took my tripod and camera out of the duffel bag and set them up in the corner. Underneath my shiny gym shorts I was wearing some pink satin panties with a tiny pink bow on the front. My thoroughly rigid cock was stretching them lewdly away from my body, and I slipped my shorts down to my thighs and admired the sight of my pantied cock in the huge mirrors on the two walls near the sink. Wow, this might just be perfect.

I had a mirror of my own, a small shaving mirror that I had set along the wall to give me a view of who was going in and out of the opposite locker room. I slowly rubbed the tip of my dick against the two layers of synthetic fabric, careful not to bring myself too close to orgasm yet.

A couple of older women went into the locker room together. Then Nancy came along.

"Psst!" I poked my head around the end of the wall and looked at her.

"Can you come here for a minute please? I need a hand..." I whispered to her.

The drug did not take long to start working, because she said, "OK!" and walked into the men's locker room with me. This is something that a girl with her inhibitions intact would almost never do. It was a good litmus test, and one that I could hopefully come up with a decent story to cover my ass for if need be.

There would be no need for that, though.

The camera was already rolling as she stepped in.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"Nothing is wrong. Will you stay with me in here for a little while?"

"Alright, what for though?" she asked.

I didn't say anything, I just slowly started to tug my shorts down. My shlong popped free of the shorts waistband but was still trapped underneath the shiny pink panties.

I was soon to find out that this girl was indeed, as I had hoped, an intact virgin. Such is rare in 18 year olds. That being the case, you must realize that any lack of inhibitions she had for the moment did not amount to any sort of experience, either. She was going to be completely sexually compliant, according to the drug's accurate advertising, but she was still going to behave as if every part of this was completely new to her.

The look on her face was priceless. Her eyes went wide at the sight of my pantied penis, and then she pointed at it and just said, "Wow...". As she was doing so, she looked over at the camera with its blinking red light indicating she was 'on air'. She pointed at it and said, "What is that for, exactly?"

I came closer to her, and she did not make any move to escape. I leaned in and began to whisper with my lips caressing her ear. "Try to whisper for me, better if we don't get caught. Have you ever had sex before, or ever been with a boy in any way?"

She shook her head and made a closed mouth smile.

"No, why? Do you want to have sex with me now?" she asked, sounding genuinely curious.

"That's the idea," I whispered back.

"Okay." she whispered quietly. "I have no idea what to do, though."

"That's okay, I am going to show you the 'ropes'." I smiled. I was standing there with nothing left on but the silky panties, my cock pointed directly at her. She kept looking at my face, and my dick, and then at the camera. Her eyes went from one to the other. She smiled and waved at the camera. This was going to be some of the best masturbation material ever, and I was going to make sure I shared it for the world to see.

I was so excited I barely knew where to start with her. Yes, I did.

"Slowly take off your dress, face the camera." She began to comply, slowly lifting it up from the bottom, exposing a shiny white one piece. It was a bit small, and dug into her puffy mound so amazingly.

Her small tits barely registered. She had big fat nipples on them, though, and they poked through the swimsuit. "You are really pretty..." I told her, eliciting a small giggle from her. She put her hand up to hide her teeth, I said, "No, let us see you smile..." and she lowered her hand to show her teeth and why she was a bit embarrassed by them.

I had not even noticed before, but she was not only a nice nerdy glasses wearing little tart, but she still had braces on, too. Pink ones. Already my mind was imagining my thick, hot ropes of cum splashing across that smile.

I wanted to expose the rest of her body for the camera, but there was plenty of time for that (I hoped). I was aware of the possibility that her mom might come looking for her, but her mom had some potato salad, too...

Anyway, I decided that I was going to have her get on her knees with her swimsuit still on and get her fully acquainted with my rock hard 7 inch long 2 inch wide thick dick.

I tossed a folded towel on the floor in front of me and then lowered the camera to the right height. "Down on your knees, then. I am going to teach you a few things."

Obediently, but with quite a confused expression on her face, she sank to her knees in front of me. Weeks of stored cum were boiling inside my swollen prostate. My fat nutts had been working overtime.

"I want you to slowly pull my panties down."

As she began to follow this new instruction, the camera inches away from my cock and her face, I heard her mom calling to her from outside.

"Nancy? Are you in here?" She opened her mouth to answer, but I threw up my finger over her lips. I saw through my little mirror that her mom was going into the women's locker to find her.

She whispered, "But.."

"Don't worry," I said, "this won't take very long." She nodded and finished tugging my panties down past my lewdly rigid cock, and once again it popped free of another fabric prison to finally be exposed in the open air in front of this teen's face. It twitched obscenely in front of her as her eyes were locked on it. She gulped audibly. "You can leave the panties around my thighs, it's kinda hot that way," I told her.

I was already very close to cumming, but that didn't matter. I was good for at least a few rounds, especially thanks to the dick hard pills I had been taking. The main goal right now was at least getting it in her mouth before I had to blow my load.

First, I wanted to taste her sweet mouth. I reached around the back of her head and grasped her pony tail in my hand, firmly but slowly directing her face upwards towards mine so I could bend down and kiss her.

She closed her eyes as we started to make out like this. "No, keep them open," I whispered, kissing her for a few more moments. "Look over at the camera here and there for me, make eye contact with the audience."

She was nothing if not completely obedient. I straightened to my full height again, my cock once again thrust towards her face. "Give me your hand," I said. I guided it towards the base of my cock. "Try not to touch the tip yet." I closed her fingers around the base of the shaft and reminded her to look at the camera some more. Her fingers were divinely soft, her hands were small and delicate.

"Gently kiss my penis." She was not moving her hand yet (I didn't really want her to yet because even some slight stroking from her would have set me off a tiny bit early). As she reached up, somehow her lips touched the underside of my head just the right way and triggered the beginnings of an orgasm.

I thrust my hand downwards, quickly wrapping it around hers (there wasn't even time to get it off if I had wanted to), and squeezed with all my might to stave off the orgasm. I felt my cock throb hard, as any man who has used this technique can tell you it would. Thankfully, I had managed to shut my urethra enough with the pressure to keep the cum from traveling out yet. But difficult doesn't even describe how hard this was with her soft hand being ground into the hardness of my cock by my own hand.

The twitching subsided and I felt the need to cum pass. I kept my hand wrapped around hers, though.

"Lick it a little for me," I whispered, and she stuck out her tongue and slid the head across it. "Keep taking turns looking into my eyes and into the audience's eyes..."

I felt the orgasm boiling towards release again.

I reached around the back of her head as she swirled her tongue around on the glans and gently pushed her down a little so that it would be in her mouth.

"Suck on it. Suck my fuckin penis." I told her, firmly but lovingly. Her lips closed around the middle of my shaft and her cheeks puckered in as she began her suction. She was getting the hang of performing, and was already past the point of needing to be reminded to occasionally look at the camera. I directed her other hand up onto my hairy, fat older man belly and started to direct it to rub up and down my gut. I was about 16 years older than her. She was being filmed sucking a much older man's penis.

The whole of everything going on was definitely all it was going to take. My perverted mind was enjoying every bit of this. She had triggered another orgasm in me, and this time I had no reason to hold back. Using her pony tail as a handle again, I pulled her lips off the tip of my cock. "Jerk my dick, but hold it tight while you do it," I told her. I had taken my hand off to allow her the freedom to jerk it as she saw fit. "Smile and look at the camera... and whatever you do, don't stop smiling..."

After a split second of hesitation, the corners of her mouth drew up into a sweet little smile just in time. As her hand lewdly jerked a man's cock for the very first time, I felt the weeks worth of stored cum begin making its way towards her mouth. It began dribbling out of the tip at first, as such a long edged load tends to do. The thin fluid, my 'skim milk', came out in a fast drip and began to stain the front of her swimsuit all over.

I moaned with sublime satisfaction as I felt my inner muscles tense up to begin pumping out my 'heavy whipping cream'. The red light on the camera blinked along, reassuring me that it was still running at this all too important moment in our lives.

The first forceful rope of my cum shot a diagonal across her face and glasses, a large wad splashing across her hair before dribbling down the other side of her face towards her ear. A beautiful start, but I wanted to coat those fuckin braces, so I used my ponytail handle to reposition her head. The cum hitting her face was definitely a shock to her, and though for a split second she made a surprised duck face, she obediently went back to smiling just in time for the next giant rope.

When watching the video again, I watched eight nice big forceful ropes of my hot semen splash across that gorgeous smile followed by about six more less forceful but high volume gushes. I dropped one more of these smaller gushes right on each of her lenses before pointing what was left back at her mouth.

"Open wide," I directed her, as the last globs of my cum fell onto her tongue. She was doing a great job of keeping her eyes fixed into the camera.

It was about this time that I realized how lost in the moment I had been when I looked over and saw her mom standing inside the door, wearing her leopard print swimsuit. She wasn't just standing there, though.

Her face was contorted in ecstasy. One of her hands was tugging the gusset of her one piece aside and the other hand was furiously frigging her hairy mature pussy. She began gasping and whimpering, and her hand stopped moving up and down as she mashed it against her mound hard. Then she began to squirt high pressure streams of pussy cum right onto the floor, cumming so hard from having just seen her daughter's face wrecked with this hairy older fat man's cum. All of it captured on film as well.

"Come here," I told her. She continued making circular motions between her legs with her hand as she made her way across the concrete floor, careful not to slip on the huge dark puddle of her own cum.

Nancy's face was scrunched up now, trying to keep the stinging semen out of her eyes. She reached up to begin wiping it with the towel, but I said, "No! Leave it." She grunted and giggled.

"Alright, if you say so!" she said, smiling despite her humiliating predicament.

She had her purse with her when she walked in, so I grabbed it and rifled through it until I found her ID. My cock was still hard as fuck, despite having just relieved itself. I had her hold it up next to her face on one side, and on the other side I had her grab my dick and point it towards her cum covered face.

"Tell them your full name."

"Nancy Black," she said.

"Tell them your address and phone number."

"I live at Cobbler's Knob Lane. My phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx."

"Tell the audience that you would love to have dirty sex with them any time they want, any place they want."

"I would love to have dirty sex with you any time you want, any place you want."

"Tell them you will let them cum anywhere they want."

"I will let you cum anywhere you want."

I said, "Good girl," and reached over to my bag and pulled out a wrinkled 5 dollar bill and slid it into the top of her swimsuit against her tiny breast.

"Tell them that you love being a dirty little whore."

"I love being a dirty little whore." She smiled.

Quarts
Quarts
6 Followers
12