Wonder in the Dark

Story Info
Tryst and a secret rite bring a lady teacher unlikely joy.
4.6k words
4.45
68.2k
69

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay Miller was finishing up a three-week tour of Eastern seaboard cities with her group of high school band students. teachers, and volunteer chaperones. The 43-year-old music and language arts teacher had been happy to go on the summer tour. Much as she missed her husband's companionship, his problems with ED had basically ended their sex life and built an unspoken wall between them. She had always wanted and hoped for a second child but that was out of reach now.

The past two years, Kay had put all that aside, focusing all on her work as a teacher and mentor to high school and college students, and being a mother to her daughter, who was now 20 and less a part of her everyday life. That hurt, but she loved seeing the kids grow and learn from her guidance.

As the beer started to flow that evening and the cares of the day ebbed, Kay started to loosen up, even when her friend and fellow band teacher Sally turned the conversation to sex, complaining about her husband.

"Of course you have no issues there," she said pointedly when she was finished. Suddenly Kay found herself admitting her forced celibacy. Sally was shocked. "How long?"

When Kay admitted it had been years, it felt like a weight had been lifted...until Sally replied: "That's no good...we have to get you laid, girl!"

Shock came through the comforting beer buzz. "No it's OK, I'm fine..." she managed weakly.

"No, you certainly are not. It's unhealthy."

Sally looked closer at her friend. Secretly, she had always been a little envious of Kay's looks. At 5'3" and 130 pounds, the married mother looked younger than her 43 years, especially with her rounded auburn hair cropped prettily short. And, Kay's petite stature made her 36D breasts look even bigger. "You are a beautiful woman and a woman has needs," Sally added.

Kay laughed. "So who do you have in mind, some Boston Italian stallion?"

Sally looked at her. Suddenly she wasn't smiling. "What about a black man?"

Kay laughed, a little too loud. "I couldn't make one fit!"

Sally chuckled. "Oh, he would make it fit my dear, trust me."

Kay shook her head, grinning. "I couldn't even imagine what that would be like."

"Yeah, that's the problem," her friend agreed. "But maybe there's a solution. Byron Thomas."

Kay giggled. "Don't be silly Sal."

Sally looked at her, appraising. "I'm not. In case you hadn't noticed, our college chaperone worships you."

"He's just a boy."

"He's 19, actually, and a body like a football player - because he is one at State. And I happen to know he's been asking around about you.

Kay looked at her in surprise. "What do you mean? Asking what?"

"If you are happily married, why isn't your husband with you. I guess he can't imagine anyone being married to you and willing to not sleep with you for three weeks." Sally looked at Kay squarely. "I think it's a good question."

"You know the answer to that, Sally. He has to work."

"Yes, but I also believe things happen for a reason. "

There they left it, but Kay looked troubled...and Sally thought she saw her friend's nipples hardening involuntarily through the t-shirt. She decided to have a word with Byron that night.

-

Sally was able to find Byron after the kids had been sent off to dinner. He was pretty amazing looking, she realized. The dark-skinned, muscular football player was 6'2" and 195 pounds, she'd read on the college's team roster - enough to be intimidating to the kids, although he interacted with them with a quiet and confident grace that made them respect him. But there was an intensity to him...as she had seen when she caught him gazing at Kay - especially when she was in a sun dress like she had been on their sightseeing afternoons off.

"So, I hope you've had a great time on the tour, Byron, we've enjoyed having you with us," she said over coffee at the hotel bar.

He smiled pleasantly. "Thanks, Mrs. Richards, I really have."

"But maybe a regret or two?" she asked slyly. "I've seen the way you look at Kay."

Byron looked startled. "What? No, I mean..."

"I happen to know you told Frank last night that she is your ideal kind of woman - sweet and kind and beautiful."

Byron looked surprised - but not embarrassed, she noted. "Yeah and married though, right?" he replied.

Sally's heart pounded...this was it: "Well, depends how you define married."

Byron's dark eyes flashed. "What do you mean?"

"What would you say if I told you that she has

not had sex in two years, and it's eating her up inside?"

Byron shook his head in disbelief. "No way...she told you this?"

She had said the first part, not the last, but Sally thought that justifiable in the circumstances. "Yes," she said quietly. "She's too pure to do anything about it of course, but as her friend I believe something has to be done to help her."

She looked at Byron, and saw that intensity building in his eyes. "Mrs. Richards..."

"Sally...please, Byron," she said. "We are colleagues now, and friends. Friends help each other - and I want to help you, because I think you can help my friend..."

Byron looked down, and she saw him clenching a fist. "She is so beautiful...it would be...amazing. But she has no interest in me."

"Well, she likes you but like I said, she's a traditionally minded lady. Overcoming all of that will take a lot." Sally leaned across the table and touched his shoulder. "I believe that would make it all the sweeter, wouldn't it?

"Could...could it happen?" he croaked?

"Yes, after the concert tomorrow," she said quietly. "Kay will be tired but happy if the kids play well - which they will." She held out two pills in her palm. "But maybe you can arrange to make her even happier than usual..."

Byron's eyes widened. "Mrs. Rich...Sally! Is that ecstasy?

She smiled. "Consider it my gift to you. And to Kay. And to racial relations."

Impulsively he kissed her and meant it. But in his mind they were Kay's soft lips...

--

If Sally had known how excited Byron really was after their talk, she might have had second thoughts about helping him.

She was right, though: Byron was more than hot for Kay. The football defensive back had been captivated by the tour's most popular teacher since he first saw her in the airport terminal to start the trip: bright and friendly and naturally lovely as she made the kids feel comfortable and excited about performing.

As he gained appreciation for her as a teacher and as a woman, he had also soon felt rising desire: Perky and outgoing, but so sweet and giving, she reminded him of one of those TV moms who were the rock of their families without realizing how sexy they were - the type who had first inspired his taboo dreams of showing a mature, classy white woman the power of a young black man's love.

Knowing she was married and had probably never even imagined interracial sex made him throb for her even harder. Then learning that she must be sexually frustrated too was like a gift from the gods.

It was a long night but Byron forced himself not to think of her. It had been a long, companionless trip and he could feel his balls aching. But that was good - he wanted to save it all for tomorrow night, for the chance of a lifetime.

It went so well, just as Sally had promised. After the students' concert, the teachers and chaperones had a light meal - perfect for allowing the ecstasy Byron slipped into Kay's soda when Sally distracted her to take maximum effect. Then Sally pulled the others away for a meeting about something and excused Kay, since as director she'd been the star of the night's concert along with the kids.

At a loose end and charmed by Byron's attentions, Kay chatted easily and barely resisted when he invited her to dance at the club adjacent to the hotel. Twirling her in his arms in her classy yet almost-revealing evening dress was such fun; occasional brushes and touches, scent of her perfume and glimpses of her cleavage as she moved only increased his imagination about her body, and his desire for her.

The interracial, inter-generational couple got a few odd stares as they danced, which just made him smile with pride - and all the more determined to close the deal.

Later, as the ecstasy began to come down and she molded to him as they danced closer, he felt a warm sense of anticipation...and sensed her surprise as she must have felt his hardness touching her belly...but she didn't pull away.

"It's late," he whispered into her ear. "Time we got you back."

"Yes. yesh," she slurred slightly. Byron smiled as he remembered Sally's promise that ecstasy would increase Kay's sexual desire and lower her inhibitions, especially in its last phase. The time had come to test that.

He escorted her to her room, holding hands in the corridor. One of the students, a girl, Lisa, walked by and her mouth formed an o of surprise. Kay was oblivious, following his lead, but Byron caught Lisa's eye - all the band kids loved Kay like their surrogate mom; would this be a problem? To his relief, she smiled and nodded encouragingly. "Good luck!" she mouthed silently and walked on. Everything was with him tonight.

As she fumbled for the key in her purse, Byron steadied the slightly intoxicated woman's shoulders, savoring the thrill of touching her, and helped her open the door. Inside, the room was small, dark and bare bones, but it looked like a bridal suite to Byron.

"Thang, thangk youu, that was so nicee," Kay mumbled as she turned to him.

"Yes...it was, but it keeps getting better," he said, hands gliding across her shoulders, then stooping to brush her cheek."

"Wha, what are you doing" she giggled.

"What I have wanted to do for so long!" said Byron, turning her to face him. And then kissing her.

The world closed in. Kay's lips were as soft as he had imagined, but strong too, and her delicate perfume was so sensual. "By...ronn!" she protested, but opening the lips to form the word only opened the door to his tongue, which danced with hers."

She pulled back with effort, quivering. "Wait, stop, please..I ...I am married..."

"I know. I know everything Kay...and I know what you need!"

"Wha? No! Please, don't...unnn..."

The strength of his second kiss silenced her. And his hands as they moved together through the dark. Kissing, peeling, parting, turning, unbuttoning, unwrapping...

Kay was wearing matching black lace bra and panties at Sally's suggestion so they wouldn't show through her dress, without knowing her friend had really steered her in that direction because she hoped they would fire a young black man's lust later that night. Which they did...

The bra unclasped in Byron's strong fingers and was lifted away lovingly, worshipfully. Dark hands cupped her pale, full breasts from behind, savoring their weight and feel, then squeezed them inward. Byron had never felt so driven, and hearing her groan in response, feeling her lean back into him, her last inhibitions melting and her desire taking hold, was like a dream made real.

As she moaned in wonder, Kay struggled with the confusing tide washing through her body. How long had it been? Had she ever felt this wanted? She felt astonished as well as guilty as she felt realized she was getting wet for this impossible man. How, why was this happening to her? How, why had it been so long? Why was he doing this, making her feel this? Why was he kneeling to kiss her belly? Why was he going lower still and...ohhhh...

Byron thought each moment better than the last, each step a discovery. Seeing her secrets unveiled step by step was the most intense feeling. Seeing her beauty enhanced by the lingerie, freeing the breasts of a 1000 dreams. Kissing his way down to her panties - black, appropriately - kissing her through them, breathing in the rich scent of her arousal. Aroused for him. Ready for him.

The reverie and the ecstasy even dulled her shock as Byron slipped out of his boxers to reveal the enormous length and girth of his dark manhood. She shook her head slowly in fear as it rose like a spear, pointing toward her; he nodded and smiled reassuringly. "It's all right Kay - you are made for this."

She was quite sure that was not true and would have said so if he had not distracted her by bending and firmly and smoothly peeling her panties downward. She meekly stepped out of them like she was under his spell.

Byron's eyes widened at the sight he had dreamed of since puberty - and it was just as he'd dreamed. No slutty, shaved girl, Kay's modestly swimsuit-trimmed reddish brown pubic hair framed her peach sweetly...and somehow made it seem even more of a sacred place, a place he had to make his own. Earnestly, yet reverently, he guided his shaft through the curls, as its hood slid back to reveal a dark mushroom that slid wetly along the outer folds of her vagina, painting a line of precum, Kay could only sob, "Ohh, god...Byron...please..."

"I know, Kay...I know," he answered. And he did. He'd never felt so right, so at home, so confident, so needing. The one thing he most wanted but the world would never let him have, was open to him.

So he entered her, where they stood.

Just the head at first. From what Sally had said he expected she would be tight, and she was, gasping at the pressure just of his mushroom head splitting her folds...but he held her tightly as the first delicious moment of sweet friction passed between them. Finally she whimpered with pleasure, and he smiled, and looked down to savor the awesome sight of his dark purple inside of her pale pink and seeing her doing the same. He kissed her, tenderly at first, then harder...and she kissed him back...astonished, earnest, tongue kisses.

So he flexed, and slid inside her...oh creamy, sweet heaven! And she cried out - a warm, animal sound, as he lifted her by the hips. And her arms and legs wrapped around him as he lifted her with a defensive back's strength, and felt a rapture beyond any dream as he thrusted up and into her warm, slim softness.

Deeper...so tight...gasping...crying, holding, kissing...

Deeper, crying, pausing, holding, whispering, reaching, pulling, hips, thighs, gasps, black, white,

Deeeper, moans rising, fingernails raking, flexing, lifting, arching...

Byron cried over Kay's screaming orgasm as the lust built up over three weeks - actually years, since the woman in his arms was the embodiment of a dream - climaxed in a long, sweet jet. The 43-year-old married mother and 19-year-old college student were suddenly no longer representatives of different generations, cultures and races. They were just a man and a woman, together in every meaning of the word.

Kay sailed through the heart of the storm, her life, her heart and soul being rewritten moment by moment as she came helplessly again and again while Byron's thick, firm shaft pistoned into her...and that was before his titanic eruption flashed through her like a bolt of lightning. She surrendered utterly as he lifted her into the air, pumping into her with rhythmic spurts. Her cries faded into whimpers against his chest as he slowed, then with a deep sigh, held her a long, sweet moment or hour - time had stood still for them both. Finally, lifting her limp body like a sleeping child, he carried her to the little twin bed.

---

Kay awoke in a warm pool, or floating in space...no a cloud...no, in bed! Suddenly it all came back with a wash of shock and guilt. She struggled to sit up, and immediately felt - strangely heavy. Kay looked down in astonishment at her vagina, still flaring open from the stretching it had received, her pubic hair matted down with semen, and a pearl in the center hinting at the deep well of cum she felt inside her. But it was so creamy and thick it barely moved as she did, just shone there like a jewel.

She looked up to see Byron step out of the little bathroom and walk toward her. Kay caught her breath...was it the shock that she had just had sex with this boy? Or was it how the light glinted on his dark, muscular body, his chiseled features, his impossibly long and thick penis? Or was it the way he looked at her, and the fact that a thrill of anticipation washed through her at that look? What was wrong with her?

Byron's feelings of wonder were just as strong. Somehow seeing her there in bed, the dim light playing on her beautiful breasts, and the momentary glimpse of her sacred married pussy glistening with his cum before she covered herself shyly with the sheet, was almost as exciting as the act had been. No...nothing could have matched the feeling of her small yet awesomely curvy body in his arms, gasping and crying out in time with his thrusts, feeling and hearing and smelling the pleasure he was giving her.

"My god..." she whispered, and he realized his cock had bloomed again. "Yeah baby, we've just getting started," he answered huskily as he pulled back the sheet.

"Byron, wait," she pleaded. "This...this was wrong, we can't... God, you are younger than my daughter!"

"Yeah, and I'm black, and from the 'hood," he answered, only half teasing. "But I'm also a part of you now, Kay...I've waited all my life for you, and now you're here."

"Nn, noo!" she wailed as he climbed into the little bed with her, as much in protest at the desire she felt as to his words. "Please..." she began, tears welling in her eyes.

Byron brushed tears from her cheek tenderly. "Too late for that, baby. You're part of me and I'm part of you - you know you needed this." He gripped her by the shoulders and looked deep into her wide, dark eyes. "God, you are soo beautiful!" he whispered, awe in his voice.

"No, noo," Kay whimpered, as his hands slid over her breasts, and then glided down to her hips. "We mustn't..."

"Yeah, we must!" he whispered, pulling her close. "This is for us! Mmm, baby you feel so good!"

Kay wasn't sure whether her answering moan was of regret, fear and frustration over losing control again or the undeniable lust his touch created, but she felt herself opening her legs to him anyway.

He smiled warmly, like he was the older teacher and she the naive young student...which was true, in this new world they had made. "You were born for this!" he murmured, loving the feel of her silky softness surrounding him. "Tell me to stop, Kay," he taunted as he mounted her and positioned his cock at her opening. "Tell me you don't want to feel this again."

"I, I...I need you," she whispered, clearly confused, even frightened at the admission. "I...want you!"

"I know!" he whispered back. "And I want this!" And the black prince thrusted his hard length back into his white queen. And her eyes rolled back in her head.

She was still tight, but less so and the powerful thrusts required to stretch her around his length and thickness during their first time were not as needed now. Soon Kay even regain a measure of control, no longer passively receiving his thrusts but helping to direct them, clamping down on his hardness and slowing his pace; they paused, making time for smiles, deep kisses, sweet intertwining of hands, her kisses and exploration of his muscular chest and tattooed arms, his kissing and suckling of her breasts.

Their first, frantic coupling was replaced by something slower and deeper - rhythmic, missionary lovemaking. When Byron finally came, the warm wave that flowed into Kay was less of a torrent than his first load, but meant even more, and solidified the growing bonds between them.

Byron lay atop his prize for a long minutes, instinctively wanting her to take every drop of his seed. He was thrilled that Kay had not asked him to wear a condom - or at least was too overwhelmed to think of asking. He knew she was in her 40s but couldn't resist the taboo thought that he might have just given this classy, respectable white wife a black baby.

No..she would give him a baby in that case. He was sure such a caring and generous heart as Kay's would never terminate a life, no matter how it was created.

12