Wonder in the Dark Pt. 04

Story Info
Kay helps in her teacher friend Sally's black awakening.
5.3k words
4.59
37.4k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay Miller was in transition. From and into what, she wasn't sure.

Three weeks ago the 43-year-old high school teacher had been a reasonably content music and language arts educator, liked and respected by kids and colleagues, if quietly frustrated in her personal life by a passive husband. Her life had been on a steady path of work and mentoring, distracting her from the void in her life imposed by her husband Jaime's lack of passion. Leaving home for a three-week summer school band tour had kept the distraction going — but then changed everything.

A careless moment's talk with her friend Sally had exposed her to the attentions of Byron Thomas, a 19-year-old college student who had been a chaperone on the trip. For some reason she could not fathom, the handsome young black man — who surely could have had his pick of any of the girls on the trip — had chosen her and, helped by the influence of something he had given her, she had submitted to him.

That would have been mad enough if it had just been a crazy one-night stand...but the feelings, the bond she had felt with him were so overwhelming, she had brought him home and been with him again — under her own roof with her husband sleeping upstairs, and under no influence this time but whatever magic power it was Byron had over her.

It had been so overwhelming that Kay hadn't even considered the fact that she was no longer using birth control. The prospect of pregnancy had been so far off her radar screen that she hadn't thought about it. At least, that was the only explanation Kay could come up with for not considering such a huge life-changing prospect until Byron's package arrived, containing the test kit. The answer it had given had shocked her into disbelief, but a subsequent visit to the doctor confirmed its finding, leaving her awed, scared and thrilled.

At 43, Kay was pregnant by a man 24 years younger than herself — scarcely more than a boy himself, really. But he had been the stronger when she went to tell him the news, in the limited privacy of his college dorm room.

Terrified by her irresponsibility, the problems she had created for herself and for him, she had broken down. But Byron had been so calm, so happy at the news, and so comforting, she had desperately needed to feel his strong arms around her, his lips on hers. Inevitably, urgently, his hands had strayed to her blouse, the everyday, beige underwear of a middle-aged professional woman had been ripped away by the eager young athlete, and a small, dingy dorm cot was soon creaking to the rhythms of love.

As always he made it so perfect, so all-encompassing, that Kay was swept away completely — and did not even notice when Byron's roommate and college football teammate, Darius Branch, quietly entered the room behind her, as Byron had told him he could. Darius had heard all about his roommate's white high school teacher but he didn't really believe his friend — until he saw her atop Byron, her pale breasts in his friend's dark hands as he stroked in and out of her.

Darius caught Byron's eye and his friend smiled at him, encouraging him to stay as he took Kay to another climax. Darius could only imagine how sweet a feeling that had to be to hear a woman like Kay cum on his cock — or to feel the taboo thrill of cumming in her. But he was sure, as he quietly backed out of the room filled with the delicious smell of sex, that he wanted to feel it for himself.

**

Later, with Kay's curves lying blissfully in his arms, Byron thought about what he'd seen in Darius's eyes as he'd watched them, and a plan of action regarding his friend formed in his head. But it would have to begin with Kay.

"So, who should we tell first?" he asked her.

She looked at him dreamily. "Tell what?"

"About our baby."

Kay nuzzled Byron's chest. "I will... I know I have to tell him," she sighed into his broad frame.

Byron tussled Kay's hair gently. She was thinking of her husband Jaime, naturally. But he would guide her where he wanted her to go.

"Jaime will deal with it," he declared simply. "You know he knows about us already, don't you? I think you should tell your friend, first."

Kay shook her head. "I know I don't understand all that is going on with him but how could he..." She looked up at him, puzzled as his words took hold. "Wait...my friend?"

"Sally Richards, the woman who brought us together."

"The one who helped you drug me, you mean?"

Byron nodded. "Yeah, I know that was wrong, baby, but our intentions were good — and you're not sorry now, are you?"

Kay looked deep into the eyes of her ebony lover, knowing she could hide nothing from him. "No," she whispered.

"Good. And don't you think it's right that she knows how it's turned out? You're a teacher, Kay. Teach her!"

Kay looked at him blankly. "Teach her? I don't understand."

Smiling at her confusion, he kissed her. "She opened you to me, Kay. Don't you think you owe it to her to return the favor?"

"How...how could I do that?

"You've seen my roommate Darius? He wants a lady like you, too. I think he wants me to share you with him."

He smiled at her look of fear. "Don't worry babe, that's not happening." To emphasize the point, he moved so he could slowly kiss his way down across Kay's pale belly, blowing lovingly into her navel in a gesture given new meaning by her recent news. Even as he felt her sigh, he swept on, flicking his tongue eagerly into her her wet bush, probing for, finding and teasing her clit with a confident ease beyond his 19 years.

"This is mine," he said firmly. "But I know another almost as sweet that would be just right for him."

"That's craz..ohhh," Kay sighed as her pleasure centers reeled again. "Sal...Sally isn't looking!"

"Neither were you, Kay," said Byron, suddenly serious as he mounted her again. "But now..."

"Yes," she answered meekly.

"Don't you want Sally to know? To understand?" Hard again now, for Darius as well as himself, he slid back into her. "Don't you want this for her too?"

Kay gasped. "I...ohhhh!"

His visions of Darius and Sally, and Kay's responses, made it all as fresh and exciting as their first time and quickly recharged Byron's sex drive. Feeling an instinctive urge to ensure the mother-to-be of his child was bonded completely to him, he began to plow her with deep strokes. At the same time, he forcefully cultivated the new seed he had planted in her mind:

"Sally...needs...this... doesn't she...Kay?" he roared between thrusts.

Middle-aged and 21 years married, but feeling like a newlywed, Kay Miller-Thomas's mouth formed an O of wonder as she gazed up at her young black king. Red-faced, pulsing, gasping, the visions and feelings he was creating in her burst out in rapid-fire sobs:

"Ohh...godd...Sall!...ohhhh...Byrooonn...YEESSSS!"

***

As she had promised Byron, Kay called Sally on the way home, still feeling her lover's touch and power in every nerve and hollow of her body. Their influence made her both eager and proud to do as he asked.

After chatting easily with her friend about school, Kay confided that she had some big news to share which she didn't want to say over the phone. Sally, after learning that Kay's husband Jamie was away on business, invited her friend over for dinner the following night but Kay said she felt like entertaining. Sally explained her husband Rob wouldn't want to go out, and Kay — with the excited feeling that Byron's magic power was guiding her — said it would be better as a ladies' night anyway. So just like that, it was done.

As the call ended, Kay realized it was exactly a month since her first night with Byron, which had happened with Sally's encouragement and, she'd since learned, her active help. She also remembered laughing with Sally during the band tour when they'd realized that their menstrual cycles were in sync: She'd noted that it supported a study she'd read about how women living and working together in close proximity — like she and Sally had and continued to do now that the school year had begun — naturally tended to ovulate together.

As she drove, Kay felt increasingly at peace despite the concerns pressing in about the way her life had been so dramatically changed. With a growing sense of anticipation, she felt she was about to play a part in expanding a magical world she had somehow been chosen to join.

****

Sally Richards felt an odd vibe after her phone call with Kay. The band director had been happy for her friend when she had been sexed on the final night of their trip together, and been aroused as she'd stood outside the hotel room they'd shared and heard Kay's orgasmic cries testify to how powerfully she was being pleasured by Byron.

She had often wondered how different sex might be with a black man, especially a strong young athlete like Byron Thomas; surely it was a totally different experience than with her husband Rob. Although a dutiful and attentive lover, dear Rob — 20 years older than the now 34-year-old Sally — just wasn't measuring up in the bedroom. This frustration was made worse by the fact she'd been eager to start a family but after seven years of marriage that hadn't happened, and Rob was unwilling to consider adopting.

The 5'6", 130-pound Sally had settled for a father figure/provider despite having ample options in romantic partners — her lean body and long, wheat-blonde curls drew plenty of lusty looks from horny high school boys as well as the occasional fellow teacher, although Sally was mostly just amused by the former and creeped out by the latter.

But there had been moments...like that football game two years ago when she was walking off the field with the band after halftime and noticed one of the opposing team's players staring at her. She had the distinct impression he was imagining her naked and, although she knew he was just another high school boy under all that gear and padding, he had looked so strong, confident and...sexy. It had sent her mind wandering into dangerous territory.

Maybe that had been in the back of her mind and made her want to help Byron achieve his dream of seducing Kay? And when Byron had kissed her that night in Boston, after she helped him set that plan in motion — her first time kissing a black man — Sally had briefly even wondered if the night might go in a different direction. But Byron only had eyes for Kay, and so she had just been a passive bystander outside the door the following night, listening to her friend and fellow musician make a different kind of music with Byron.

Sally did feel a bit guilty about giving Byron ecstasy to use on Kay — she had obtained the drug for herself and enjoyed its effect a few times, and thought it might be the only way to sufficiently loosen up her too-good-for-her-own-good friend. She had wanted to confess her involvement, assuming Byron wouldn't have told her, but Kay always seemed either so happy or so distracted whenever she'd seen her since, the opportunity had not presented itself.

And now her friend had some "big news" to tell her. Sally wondered what that might be. She knew Kay was unhappy at home just like she herself was, but couldn't imagine her leaving her husband. Anymore than she could imagine leaving Rob...could she?

Suddenly Sally pictured herself in front of that hotel door again, hearing Byron rocking Kay's world, and felt herself getting wet again at the memory. With an effort she shook the vision from her mind. Whatever Kay's news was, she would be supportive. She certainly owed her that.

*****

Darius had even more reason to be excited when Byron told him about his plan and identified Sally Richards as the goal. He'd seen her before, during an away football game in high school his senior year, and had been so taken with her he'd looked up the school's faculty list online afterwards to put a name to the face and body that inspired him.

He'd first noticed the home school's band director on the field before the game and had to stop and watch. She'd looked so confident and strong as she directed her band kids around but he'd seen a sweetness in her too, as well as what seemed to him a kind of mysterious sadness in her blue eyes. And the way her body stretched her conservative dress showed she was in finely toned shape for a lady in her 30s — the kind of white woman he had often fantasized about, and who he imagined could never be satisfied with the kind of plodding sex she was likely getting at home.

As the band had performed at halftime, he'd positioned himself on the sideline so that she would walk past him as the band left the field. As she approached, just for a magic moment the bright stadium lights illuminated her from behind enough to make her dress partially transparent to him and he'd glimpsed modest-sized but beautifully rounded breasts constrained by a sweetly sexy lace bra and a hint of matching panties, like a vision that some higher power wanted him to see. As she walked past, Darius saw a bead of sweat glistening on her forehead and his cock twitched as he imagined himself being its cause, her slim body wrapped around him and crying his name as he took her deep...

She'd seen him looking at her then and flinched, almost like she knew what he was thinking...but she hadn't looked away, and he was sure she licked her lips. Then she went past, and he was grabbed by a teammate and the second half of the game had swept him away. But he'd gone back to that sweet memory often and wondered about what might have been.

And now, two years later, she was back on his radar again. When he told Byron about his near-encounter with her at the game, his friend had been amazed at first but then said: "It's all meant to be. It has to be."

"What do you amean?" Darius asked.

Byron shook his head. "Doesn't matter, man. Point is, do you want in with me tomorrow?"

Darius grinned. "Are you kiddin' me? I'm not missing out on a second chance!"

Byron looked at his friend. The sophomore, a linebacker on their college team, stood about two inches taller than Byron's 6'2" and weighed 13 more than his own 188 pounds — all of it muscle. They'd quickly hit it off when he arrived for his freshman year and Darius had shown him the ropes, helped him train and even introduced him to a few girls. But he'd never expected his roommate to understand his growing obsession with Kay Miller, so hearing about his attraction to Sally had seemed too good to be true as well as a crazy coincidence.

No...it couldn't be a coincidence. Just as something magical had helped make his dream about Kay come true, it was also now telling him it was time to pay it forward. And he was eager to oblige.

******

The surprises had started early, when Byron Thomas and his friend had appeared at school that day as volunteers to move band equipment. Sally had been surprised and a little embarrassed for her friend, given their recent dalliance — until Kay had made clear she was at ease with Byron and even seemed to defer to him — and he certainly wasn't letting her lift anything, she noticed. Could something still be going on between them?

And his friend — Darius, his name was — had been helpful and courteous to her as well. And so attentive. The strong young black man seemed familiar to her somehow. When her husband arrived — late as usual — to help carrying boxes, Darius made a point of getting between them, lifting all the boxes for Rob, like he wanted her husband to see him doing all the heavy lifting for her. Sally shook her head — she knew she was just imagining things.

Still, after showering before her dinner with Kay, Sally had felt a peculiar impulse to put on sexy lingerie under her sundress. Why, she couldn't say. It had just seemed a long time since he had dressed up for an evening, if only with an old friend. She had asked again if Rob wanted to go with her to Kay's for dinner that night but he said no, he was too tired and had a big meeting in the morning. Sally tried to be interested, but all she could think about was the curious mood Kay had been in — and the big news she wanted to tell her.

It was well beyond anything she imagined, though.

"You're WHAT?"

Sally had expected something significant but Kay's news floored her, even over the calming buzz of a strong Manhattan as they stood on her backyard deck. Her friend, though looked quite serene.

"Yes, I'm going to have a baby," Kay smiled dreamily, "Can you believe it?"

Sally hugged her friend. "Kay, that's...that's amazing! What does Jamie think?"

Kay looked down. "He'll have to accept it," came a deep voice from behind her. Sally whirled to see Byron Thomas walk out onto the deck from the kitchen. "It's what Kay wanted, and he refused to give her, so he doesn't get a vote now."

Byron walked over to Kay, who was watching him with something like worship in her eyes. The football player was still wearing basketball shorts although he'd at least put on a clean shirt, but he still looked like a laborer — another contrast to Kay, who looked so well manicured and pretty in her yellow sundress.

Sally watched, amazed, as the young black man stooped to kiss her full on the lips, then put his arm around her and they turned to Sally, smiling. A happy couple.

Sally struggled to comprehend what was happening. "Byron! You...you're the father?"

"Yes!" the happy couple answered together.

Sally felt the ground tilting beneath her feet. Was this really happening? "I don't understand," she stammered. "I thought...I mean, I know you too had some fun..."

"It's much more than fun, Sally," Kay said, a strange intensity in her voice Sally had never heard before. "I love him. It's so right and natural. You just understand," She looked over Sally's shoulder. "Yet," she added softly.

Sally turned to follow Kay's glance and saw Byron's friend standing there, looking at her with an intensity she instantly recognized. In a flash, she realized who Darius was.

"Hi Sally," he said, dressed like Byron in basketball shorts and a loose-fitting jersey that made him look so carefree and confident. "It's so good to seen you again."

In spite of the oddness of the situation, Sally soon found herself at ease as the expected twosome became a foursome, chatting over drinks and then dinner. For all the tension she had initially felt around Darius, the young athlete proved surprisingly easy to talk to as he asked about Sally's work, interests, and even probed gently about her marriage.

Although she was careful to go easy on the wine Kay offered, Sally found herself opening up to Darius, even coming close to admitting her sexual frustration when he brought up the fact Rob had seemed out of shape earlier. Darius seemed genuinely interested in all she had to say, and finding herself the object of such interest from him was flattering. Anyway, it was impossible not to feel a sense of relaxation and joy in the presence of Kay and Byron, who both seemed to radiate happiness. Although their news was still shocking, Sally felt herself feeling oddly envious of Kay, despite the obvious problems she foresaw for the two of them.

When they sat on the couch after dinner, talking and laughing, Darius several times lay his hand atop her hers to make a point, or to brush her thigh below her green sundress. The sight of his darkness atop her pale hand surprised her both by the ease she felt and the curious attraction she felt at the sight. When Kay put on some jazz music and started to dance slowly with Byron, Sally again was struck by the amazing contrast between them, which somehow seemed to enhance rather than subtract from their attraction to each other.

"Dance with me, Sally."

She looked up to see Darius standing over her, holding out his hand. The 20-year-old college sophomore was bigger and taller than Byron, even more muscular from his smooth-shaven head down, and his skin was jet black, making even her tanned hand look like milk as she let him take it and pull her to her feet.

12