Wonder Woman and the General

Story Info
Wondy meets an Army General who wants to take command of her.
4k words
4.21
31.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers

Both characters are TM and © DC Entertainment, Time Warner, and their respective rights holders. This is a work of parody, is not intended as a challenge to their copyright and should not be read by anyone under 18.

1) The following is a work of erotic fiction. 2) This story contains characters and settings copyrighted by DC Comics. This story should be considered a parody of those characters and settings. It is also distributed free of charge and is a non-commercial enterprise; the author derives no profit from its distribution. No copyright infringement is intended. 3) This story contains depictions of sex as a healthy, non-degrading activity that consenting adults engage in for fun and pleasure. Don't expect non-consensual or overly fetishized activities within.

Wondy & the General

Wonder Woman was aware of Steve Trevor's nervousness on the prospect of bringing her in to meet the new visiting officer, General McMasters. He had a reputation for being a tough, no-nonsense leader who had seen a lot of action in battle in his younger years.

"Don't worry, Steve. Everything will be fine. He knows what a good soldier you are," she said trying to reassure him. She also wanted to make a good impression on the General so that she could count on close relations with the U.S. military.

Diana had only seen a photograph of the General in a magazine. He stood well over six feet tall and had huge powerful looking hands.

"You know he is a strange combination. He has medals for hand to hand combat and he also ran a major psyops operation," Steve said.

"Psyops?? What's that?"

"Forms of psychological warfare."

They arrived at the General's office. The secretary had been waiting for them. She phoned the General and waved them inside.

Wonder Woman wearing her red bustier top with tight blue-starred shorts and high-heeled red boots entered first.

General McMasters drank in the appearance of the woman before him. Legs about 10 miles long wrapped in red leather knee high boots, skin tight star-studded shorts and lush firm breasts bulging out of her top. She could make $5000 a night dancing on a pole and never have to touch a customer, ran through his mind. Standing in front of him was a walking sex fantasy.

What a fantastic specimen of a woman ran through the General's mind. I must know more about her. Lush breasts struggling to free themselves from the red and gold shield top, tiny waist encased in satiny blue panties with white stars, lush hips and legs that go on forever trimmed in knee high red boots. How must she look wearing just the high-heeled red boots and that gold tiara?

Wonder Woman was impressed with the General's appearance, also. He must have been nearly six and a half feet tall and mostly muscle. A very healthy 50ish looking man. She was aware of him looking her over. Usually she chalked that up as a point in her favor if he were swayed as most men were, by her physical attributes and appearance. But, somehow she felt no advantage with the General. Just that he knew something that she wasn't fully aware of.

Actually, Wonder Woman's instinct was 100% accurate. The General had been studying about the Amazon for some months and lately his interests had focused on her Magic Lasso. He wondered if there weren't some way he could use that in relation to her.

Steve managed the introductions and the General invited them to sit down at his desk while he walked around it to stand next to them.

Immediately an urgent phone call interrupted them and Steve, after taking it, was forced to leave to handle some minor/major mishap. "Perhaps we can come back another time ..."

"No need," the General said. "I'm sure you can handle it without needing the services of this superheroine, here. I really would like to get to know Wonder Woman better." He looked directly into Wonder Woman's eyes. "I've heard so many stories about her."

Wonder Woman felt a chill go through her when the General looked at her. She didn't understand it, only that she felt the slightest bit vulnerable to him. "Silly," she thought in response. She never felt vulnerable to a man since she had entered the world of men.

"Oh, of course," Steve said, "forgive me. I thought you might need me here. I can certainly handle it." And he left.

Wonder Woman felt the General's eyes on her again and shifted uneasily. Perhaps she could learn something from him this morning. She had no idea about the nature of what she might learn from him. "Steve mentioned that you had psyops experience, General. Would you mind telling me about that. I find myself woefully ignorant about the entire field."

He smiled broadly and took a seat beside her. "I would be happy to, my dear. It has to do with planting false information in the enemy's mind and convincing him to act on it. Thus putting him in a vulnerable position."

"Fascinating, " she said looking into his eyes. "That sounds like a powerful tool in battle."

"I'm so glad you think so and I will be happy to share some of my psyops adventures with you, but I must tell you that I, too, am fascinated by you. I will share psyops stories with you if you will share with me details on how that magic truth lasso of yours works. Everything I have heard is second and third hand. I see you have it with you."

Wonder Woman smiled and relaxed, happy to share some of her expertise with this powerful man. "Yes," she said, removing it from her belt, "I will be happy to."

"If you have it wrapped around someone that person is bound to tell you the truth?" he asked. "Do you have to be holding the other end, or can you tie it to something and have it work the same?"

"Good question, General. Very perceptive. I actually prefer to hold on to it. I usually wrap it around my wrist like this," she said and wound it around her wrist several times.

Without a second's hesitation the General reached over and took the other end of the lasso from her hands almost before she even realized it.

"So, now you have to tell me the truth about anything I might ask?" He said, smiling broadly and disarmingly. He also knew that she had to obey anything he commanded.

Wonder Woman wasn't sure whether to feel threatened or not. It seemed a simple, innocent question, and he had wanted to know about the workings of the lasso. She decided that she wasn't threatened by the General and he would likely return her control immediately. "Yes," she smiled looking into his eyes pleasantly and hoping to find the same in his, "I have to tell you the truth because you are holding the lasso."

The General's mind was working at super speed right now. He had studied extensively about the lasso and understood that Wonder Woman had to tell the truth - and also that she was under his power and had to do anything he ordered her to. But he know that there was little to be gained by simply forcing her to do his will. He didn't want to end up in a military prison. However, if he could convince her that she wanted and needed to follow his orders ... well then. That opened up vistas of pleasant possibilities for him.

"So, are you nervous now that I have your wrist bound with your lasso?"

Wonder Woman had no choice but to admit to him that she felt concerned.

"Very good, Wonder Woman. I am impressed with your mental abilities as well as your physical attributes. I want to assure you that as your commander I have nothing but your well being at heart. I consider you to be a very powerful asset of this country. You have fabulous accomplishments and since you are under my command, I promise you that I have your best interests at heart and that I will support and protect you in every way that I can. Does that reassure you? I want you to wipe away any doubts you may have had about your safety and well being while you are here under my command."

Wonder Woman found herself feeling totally reassured by the General's words and relaxed her guard completely. Because of the lasso's influence she had to take his words to heart. She was totally under his command. It was no accident that he chose those words to reassure her. "Thank you, General. I am very happy to hear that."

"Wonderful. Now fasten that lasso securely around your wrist for me. We wouldn't want it falling off, would we?"

"No, we wouldn't," she said. She did as she was ordered and secured the lasso while he held the other end.

"Thank you, Wonder Woman. Now, I know you two are very close, tell me, are you sleeping with Trevor?"

Wonder Woman only hesitated for an instant before she yielded to this intimate question. The lasso and the General in that order took over. "No, sir. Nothing like that."

"Interesting. I would have thought you two had something going," he said watching her facial reactions closely.

"No, sir. We have done nothing of the sort."

"Since you came from your island - of only women - Trevor was the first man you ever came in contact with wasn't he?"

"That's right, General. I had never seen a man before Steve."

Hmmmm, thought the General. If he isn't getting any, who is? OR is no one? "Are you sleeping with anyone else, Wonder Woman?"

"No, sir. No one else."

I'll be damned, he almost said out loud. This gorgeous woman with her lush bosom almost spilling out of her top has never been with a man! Might as well ask and confirm it. "So, the fact is that if Trevor was the first man you have ever encountered and you are not sleeping with him.... You have never had intimate physical contact with a man. Is that right?"

"Yes, sir, That is correct." Wonder Woman was answering in truth as she was compelled by her lasso. For some reason she also felt that she was letting the General down in some important way. She did not like the feeling of disappointing her commander. She was a warrior and wanted him to think of her in only the strongest most positive light.

Of all the possibilities that he had considered, he thought the one that presented itself to him was the most promising. He made a quick decision. "You are a princess of that island you come from, right?

"Yes, I am Princess Diana, daughter of Queen Hippolyta."

"Well, I think that I shall have to be calling you Princess then. I can't really think of you as a Wonder Woman if you have never experienced a man," said the General.

This statement resonated powerfully with the Amazon. She felt strongly that she was falling short in her commander's eyes. That could not be for an Amazon!

Almost as if he were reading her mind, the General said, "I'll fix that for you, Princess. You aren't falling short if I can do anything about it. Tell me - have you ever even been felt up?"

She hesitated only a moment. Frowning, she said, "I am not exactly sure what that means, General."

"I realize that you are new to the world of men and because of that you are ignorant of aspects of male/female relationships that can be very beneficial. I think it's time you learned ... first hand, Princess. You will thank me for this."

And, Wonder Woman, under the influence of her Lasso, accepted the General's statement felling grateful to him for offering to teach her more about the "world of men."

The General took her hand and led her over to a large leather couch not far from his desk. Sitting next to her, he took her hand in his and told her to close her eyes. "I don't want you distracted by any other sensory input."

With the General still holding her hand, the Amazon closed her eyes. The General very gently placed his other hand on top of hers. Ever so slowly his hand moved up her wrist, forearm, caressed her elbow and grasped lightly her upper arm and continued its journey upward.

Wonder Woman felt awash in sensations. Her arm seemed to have taken on a life of its own as tiny brushfires on her nerve ends blazed and then died.

The General's hand slipped all the way to her armpit. Wonder Woman's mouth opened as she inhaled sharply. No man had ever touched her that intimately.

"i can see that you love my hand touching you, Princess," the General said, observing her reaction. He knew that he was also planting a mental seed in her mind that reinforced her pleasure and her acceptance of his touch.

Having seen the size of his hands, she was astonished at his gentle touch. Their effect on her seemed almost magical. She would have thought they would be heavy, rough and clumsy, but contrarily, they glided across her flesh administering gentle caresses that sent warmth and arousal careening through her body.

The fingers explored her armpit slowly and Wonder Woman found herself lifting her arm to give him more access. The fingers continued their motion in that seemingly private part of her body. She had a hard time sitting still. Her upper body wanted to move more to feel further delicious sensations.

He continued to hold her other hand gently. He slid his hand out from her armpit to delicately caress and knead her bare shoulder.

"You have superb muscle tone, Princess," as his fingers left her shoulder and proceeded to caress her collar bone and then her neck. HIs words described her in mechanical terms as if she were a well-tuned machine or thoroughbred animal, but his fingers touched her intimately transmitting undeniable physical erotic messages.

She sighed again as she moved her neck to feel more of his wondrous fingers gliding over her flesh. Wonder Woman had never dreamed that a man's hands simply touching her neck could be so exquisitely pleasurable.

The magical fingertips traced her earlobes and again she was astonished at the thrills echoing through her body from the tiny touches of such a simple and obvious body part.

But the fingertips didn't stop, now tracing her chin and each eyebrow. She was becoming so sensually awakened that she almost felt like she was beginning to occupy a fresh new body.

The fingers circled her eyes then traced down her nose, circling each nostril so lightly. With her eyes still closed she felt as though her body had expanded, almost inflated in size, to accommodate the flood of swirling sensations coursing through her.

When his fingertips reached her lips she felt her mouth open in acceptance. She didn't understand what was happening, but she was willing and totally receptive to it.

The fingertips traced her lips ever so slowly making a perfect outline. Then, instead of continuing on down her chin, they went back over her lips covering the fuller section. Her lips parted further to feel more of the sensations he was offering. To her surprise, the fingers remained on her lips and began to probe her partially opened mouth. Of course, her lips parted further and welcomed the intruding probes. As the two fingers slid inside, she enveloped them and found her mouth closing around them and beginning to suck to keep them from leaving.

"You have an excellent sucking reflex, Princess. I'm glad you like feeling me in your mouth," he said, planting another suggestion.

On her part, Wonder Woman was indeed totally lost in sucking on the two intruding fingers sawing gently inches into her mouth and then sliding almost out only to penetrate her again. It had been a reflex at first, but now she was actively working on the fingers, pleased at the General's words and fully accepting that she indeed liked to suck on him.

He pulled his fingers out of her active mouth and her eyes popped open. She hadn't been ready to give them up at all.

"Let's see how you do with two longer fingers," he said, holding up his hand with the two middle fingers together.

She opened her mouth immediately to accept the fingers as he slid them gently inside.

"How far can you take them, Princess?" He asked easing them back farther into her mouth. The Amazon gagged as they reached her throat and the General withdrew the probing digits. "It's all right to gag, Princess. You'll learn to relax your throat and take them all the way down."

He slid his two fingers back between her waiting lips and continued until he could feel the back of her throat. The princess sucked eagerly for him. He slid them partly out and then all the way in again. More sucking; no gagging. She looked to him for approval.

"Well done, Princess. That's enough for now. I promise there will always be more for you to suck on. Right now we need to continue feeling you up .... That top of yours gives you some kind of protection, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it's not bulletproof, though," she answered.

"Okay, take it off, so it doesn't get in the way."

Without hesitating and with only the most fleeting thought of embarrassment, Wonder Woman reached behind her and began unsnapping her bustier. It fell forward and off, exposing her breasts as she reached the bottom.

The sight of the beautiful Amazon suddenly naked to the waist before him almost took his breath away. The firm solid globes of her breasts stood up perfectly with no need of support.

"I don't mean to sound superficial, but you look beautiful, Princess. It would be a crime against nature not to acknowledge that."

"I have heard that so many times before in the world of men. I always thought it kind of silly. What difference does it make how I look? But, for the first time, I am glad to hear it from you," she said, and colored slightly pink around her ears in a blush.

"Your breasts are perfection," he said reaching out to fondle them.

For the first time in her life Wonder Woman had knowingly exposed her breasts to a man and his hands took possession of them. That realization and the sensations from her two warming bosoms cascaded through her like a freight train out of control.

The General's fingers slid across the warm breast-flesh ever so slowly and gently, savoring every second of contact. He could feel her temperature rising and her heart pounding beneath his touch. He held each breast slowly from the bottom as if weighing it with his hands. Her chest was beginning to move more rapidly as her arousal mounted.

He squeezed gently, fondled and massaged them both at once.

"I see you like being felt up, Princess," he said continuing his caresses.

Barely able to articulate more than monosyllables, let alone sort out the sensations roiling through her, she voiced, "Aaahhhh ..."

He gently and slowly rolled her rigid nipples under his thumbs and watched her roll her shoulders for more contact.

The General slid his hands slightly forward maintaining contact with the sides of her breasts, but moving his fingers under her armpits to press the soft flesh there. With infinite patience he began to roll his hands which, in turn, rolled the Amazon's breasts around on her chest. He savored his control over her body, enjoying the motion of her breasts in circles, responding to his hands.

Wonder Woman could feel her breasts rolling around sparking new arousal that swirled through her body. But, more, she felt the pressure of the General's fingers in the intimate secret places of her armpits. She was at once frightened and horribly thrilled by this. She almost imagined that his fingers had entered her body and he was reaching inside her to fondle her very heart and lungs. It was horrifying and electrifying at the same time. Her total arousal leapt skyward. Her open mouth dried out as she had been taking in large drafts of air to fuel her excitement. There was more going on physically than her brain could process. She suddenly became aware that her hips were undulating beneath her searching for satisfaction.

Enjoying her mounting arousal, the General continued rolling her breasts and fondling her beneath her shoulders, into her armpits.

In a second, Wonder Woman' s eyes popped open. Looking like a deer in the headlights, she grasped with Amazonian strength the General's right hand. In one single motion she spread her legs open and pulled his hand down between them to cover her sex. "FINISH ME...." she breathed. She pressed her hand on top of his pushing it between her legs.

shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers
12