Wonder Woman - Tales of the Future

Story Info
Wonder Woman's day to day as ruler of the Amazons.
1.2k words
28k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long time lurker of Literotica. Time to add my stories to the mix. Everyone here is over 18 and I hope you like Wonder Woman as much as I do.

*****

The world once knew of the Justice League, but like all things, it's now a brief glimpse in the long history of Earth. Timelines were altered, cities were destroyed and rebuilt, aliens invaded and people died. We fought against every adversary the universe threw at us, but we weren't always the victor. There are a few of us left; However, we are scattered and at odds. Taking care of humanity has been my greatest challenge and my greatest failure. We were unable to keep them from unleashing hellfire on themselves and I've long since returned to Themyscira to watch over my people as Queen.

Now, with the greenest most lush grass against my knees, I kneel at the edge of the Cliffs of Hippolyta and gaze out into the bright blue sky. The waves crashing below and the birds that sing will be music to my ears for eternity. One day, the Earth shall reclaim itself and Themyscira will cover all of the land in it's beauty. I smiled at the thought; A thought interrupted by faint footsteps.

"My Queen," a woman said. The footsteps were now accompanied by brushing leather and armored plates coming together.

"My love," I said quietly, reaching out and sliding her fingers against mine. With a tightening grip, I stayed true with my vision and dared not to look at her. "We agreed, time and time again, that you address me as Diana in private."

"Apologies, darling. It has been a...morning of tension and clouded mind." I looked up towards my companion and smiled at my tall warrior. "Isn't that every morning?" I quipped. I tugged on her hand and bit my lip. "You know I become frustrated if I can't see your hair. Must you always wear that helmet, Cassandra?"

Cassandra shook away my hand without much of a struggle and removed the gorgeous piece from her head. I lit up like the Sun as the layers and layers of blonde fell out all over, landing just above her knees. Cassandra pulled them all together and settled them over her shoulder and across her chest. I smiled ear to ear and turned to face her. "Was that so hard?"

"Don't be rude," Cassandra huffed, sliding her hands onto her hips and looking down. I realized my mistake and looked in front of me. "I didn't mean to be insensitive, dear," I said quickly, trying to remedy it.

Cassandra looked down to me and smiled, "I am positive that you will make it up to me." As I was about to respond, she pulled the belts along her ribcage and near her shoulders and pulled her chest armor away. I feast my eyes on her glorious toned stomach. I felt a sudden shock rippling through my body as I continued up beyond her cleavage until I laid my eyes on hers; light blue and pure as our oceans. I flinched as the armor hit the ground unexpectedly.

I followed her hands as they came together at her waist and pulled the last belt. I could feel the heat building inside of me. My mouth was watering with anticipation. She has done this to me countless times, but it never fails to make me want to...explode. This gift that she was bestowed is a mystery to us both, but we have both embraced and appreciated this extension of mother nature.

Suddenly, she pulled the garb away and it sprung forth. I sat quietly as it shoved against my cheek. The warmth persisted up against my temple, into my hair and across the top of my head until it peaked towards the sky. I pushed my head up into it; my nose and lips brushing the underside with a light moan against the vein. "My goddess," I muttered out; my eyes fluttering open and shut.

"Good morning, my Queen," I heard. My eyes opened wide and I let it go, pressing my lips into her skin.

"Yes," I mumbled, "It is a good morning."

I gave the underside another deep kiss and felt the tension Cassandra had mentioned resting against my chin and along my neck. "They feel exceptionally full," I said between staggered breaths, pushing my lips on them both. Cassandra sighed and dropped the piece of armor to the ground. "You were busy last night," she told me, "Taking care of political matters. You were doing your duty."

I lifted my hands up to hers and intertwined them. I bathed the underside with my tongue until the large mushy top passed across it. "You're my duty, too," I said softly. I slid everything I could between my moist lips and swirled a mess of liquid with my tongue against her while tightening my grip. Cassandra latched onto my hands and I felt her push her hips into me. "Ugh...my Queen," she sighed out.

Cassandra pulled her hips away from me and I tried as hard as I could to keep her inside of me until it popped out. I smiled and looked up at her with my own fluid dribbling down my chin. Cassandra let go of my hands and I immediately felt her power when she pushed them into my hair and grabbed my skull. I opened my mouth and revealed the building wetness inside and she groaned, pulling me where she wanted and pushing it in.

She wasted no time and more and more of what she had was gliding against my tonsils. She didn't stop until my nose was resting against her soft skin and her bloated sack was boiling against my neck. Cassandra grunted every time she pulled me away and pushed it as deep as she could. My hands rest comfortably behind her knees and I held on while she took control of her queen.

There was no turning back; Cassandra was past the point of no return. I felt the extra thickness building between my lips. She pushed them apart and the suction gave way and a globbed mess of her juices and mine bounced out across my chest and onto my legs. I looked up to see my love, but nothing but sweat covered breasts pushed together and her stomach pushing towards me.

"Oh, Diana," she groaned. Cassandra was attempting to give me everything harder and faster, but I closed my eyes and listened to the sweet sounds of her love plowing into me. The squishing and slurping between my ears was muffled, but so loud. "Diana...Diana...I'm going to...," I heard from above. The pounding of her over loaded balls stopped and within an instant I felt the rush pushing the vein into my tongue. Hot lava erupted from Cassandra and sprayed every bit of me in gushing waves. There was no need for me to swallow; She was where she wanted to be. I heard the grunts from above and sat quietly as the feeling of fiery bursts subsided in my chest.

Cassandra let go and slid a hand to the top of my head. She pulled me away slowly until it fell out towards the ground. I looked up at her with glazed lips and chin and she met me with her own, gently sliding her tongue into my mouth.

I pulled away and pecked her cheek. "I will make you breakfast. I will need your strength back for later."

Cassandra stood up tall and stroked my hair. "I will do as you ask."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs work

This seems like it could be a great story, but I couldn't follow it. The wording is very vague...

franklovestoplayfranklovestoplayover 6 years ago
Boring

it wasn't able to increase the blood pressure in my tool even by a few mm/Hg :/

almost poor dialogues ( if there were any )

I believe it was your first one ...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Mass Tarr's Harem Pt. 01 Otherworldly stud defeats Black Widow, the fun way.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Wonder Woman - New Reign Ch. 01 Wonder Woman tries out her new powers on Power Girl.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Snow White & the Seven Futa Slaves A horny woman finds a Mistress Futa in the mountains.in Fetish
Cape and Cowl The Erotic Adventures of Supergirl and Batgirl.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories