Wonder Woman: The Beastmistress

Story Info
Diana's first encounter with the sorceress Circe.
12k words
4.55
42.6k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ksennin
Ksennin
63 Followers

Based upon the stories featured in the Wonder Woman comic book, Volume Two, issues #17-19, by George Perez and #105-108, by Phil Jimenez. Told now without any damn censoring.

The present story is an abridged version. If interested, write the author for an extended version with expanded scenes.

*****

PROLOGUE: INTERSECTIONS

Wonder Woman stood before the ceiling-high plasteel windows of the Watchtower's observation deck, facing the blue-white orb of Earth, her tall and graceful figure somehow both imposing and crestfallen at once. The war with Imperix was over, and Earth, with the help of Apokolips and various alien factions, had prevailed, but at no small cost. Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons and her mother, had fallen fighting the Imperix probes, and many other amazons had perished when their whole island became a suicide weapon against Imperix himself.

Superman walked slowly towards her, and Krypto, his white-furred canine companion, followed at his heels, but the Man of Steel gestured him to remain behind, and the dog, with unique understanding, complied.

"From here, Earth appears peaceful," she said. "Unblemished."

"Yes, it does."

"It's in our hearts where the scars remain."

"Diana..." At loss for further words, he placed a hand on her bare shoulder, and she covered it with hers, thanking him in silence.

They stood motionless for a lengthy while, until she turned around, her bright eyes moist. She did not speak, choked with emotion. He understood from experience the pain of her loss, and reached out, embracing her. It was uncharacteristic of Diana, always so strong and assured, to seek solace in others, but she accepted the embrace and hugged him back tightly.

"I know," he said, stroking tenderly her long, glossy hair.

After a few seconds, Diana raised her head, her moist eyes seeking his. Her lips parted hesitatingly. "Kal...?"

He drew back, nervously. "Help is needed in the relief efforts."

She stepped back and nodded. Both strode out, keeping their distance.

Krypto tilted his head to a side, staring with curiosity. The female with the sweet scent was in evident distress. He could easily sense her need, her powerful readiness, and how his master responded to it. Yet they failed to act for no apparent reason.

Humans were strange.

******************************************

New York City also showed the scars of war, as Superman flew over the devastated areas. Luthor's government was doing a decent job with the relief efforts, but the Man of Steel wanted to ensure personally that no live victims were still trapped under the debris. Krypto's senses, even more acute than his, were proving invaluable for this.

He remained worried about Diana, but knew there was little he could to help her, and his power was more useful here. Just holding her could stir again feelings he preferred not to disturb, and Lois was always very touchy regarding his friendship with Diana.

Krypto barked loudly, and Superman followed the noise.

Apparently unharmed, a young girl sat on a clearing, surrounded by tons of shattered concrete and twisted rebar. It was strange that his vision had failed to see her until up close.

"Everything will be alright." He spoke softly, approaching the girl, smiling to reassure her.

The girl looked up with unusual purple eyes, and smiled back. She was clean, too clean for her surroundings. He reached for her, and his hand recoiled at the touch of something enveloping her, a nimbus of strange forces.

Krypto barked suddenly, and jumped before Superman an instant before a flash of purple light exploded at them, making the dog yelp and then fall to the ground, dazed. Immediately, something fell on Superman, too fast and noiseless to be human. Sharp claws raked invulnerable Kryptonian flesh, drawing blood, and a long prehensile tail coiled tightly around his neck, cutting off his breath. The creature was fast and strong, and likely magic-powered, which made it more dangerous.

But it was not enough. He was Superman.

Before the sharp claws could reach his face or abdomen, he flew up, pulling his attacker up with him, and depriving him of leverage before slamming against the concrete slab above them. Grabbing the furry tail at his neck, the Man of Steel, who could survive the airless vacuum of space, pulled the furry being around to face him, and struck with a punch that could shake mountains. The bestial foe cried out in pain, and his clawed limbs flailed at the hero again, but Superman dove down and drove his enemy into the ground at supersonic speed.

Superman stood up, removing the now-limp tail from his neck. The unconscious creature was some kind of were-beast, a fur-covered humanoid with feline characteristics. It resembled the Cheetah, Diana's old foe, but male.

"Well done!" A deep, musical voice spoke behind him. The girl had changed into a beautiful woman with long, dark hair, and shinning purple eyes. She wore a revealing top, tight leather pants riding low on shapely hips, and a strangely disturbing perfume; everything about her exuded an overpowering sexuality.

He stepped back. The trap had become far more dangerous.

"Who are you?"

"A damsel in distress, obviously," she said with a wide, dazzling smile, somehow much closer to him now. Her eyes were impossibly deep and captivating. "-Who must now give her hero his due reward."

She stood on tip-toes to kiss him, pressing her firm body against him, and her blood-red lips were sweet, like roses just past their prime.

"Sorry," he said, pushing her away gently. "But I-"

"Should have known better than to send a male to do a woman's work, of course." She lifted one finger to his face, running a long fingernail along his jaw line, while her eyes sparkled with unnatural light. "I can see what the Amazon sees in you, but really, you could be so much better..."

"Amazon?" Superman asked, confused, his sight clouding. He could no longer hear Krypto's low growl. "Diana-?"

She smiled, as darkness began to claim him.

"Oh, yes. Diana. We go way back, you know."

PART ONE: THE WITCH AND I

"And this is Princess Diana of Themyscira," Professor Julia Kapatelis told yet another dignitary in rigorous black-tie.

"Pleased to meet you." The young black-haired beauty smiled brightly, extending her hand, her use of newly-learned Modern Greek still flavored by the cadences of her Themysciran dialect.

The bald, portly man muttered something inaudibly and took her hand with what appeared almost like awe. His eyes stayed on Diana's large blue eyes, under the perfectly curved dark eyebrows face framing them.

Julia smiled. She had to give him credit for staring at her face and not her chest, unlike so many others. But then, everything about Diana was really entrancing. Few were prepared to meet a real royal demigoddess in the flesh.

They had been touring Greece for a week now, as part of Diana's official duty as ambassador to the world, delivering her speeches about peace, understanding, and the improving of mankind. At her point in life, Julia no longer believed that words could sway mankind into virtue, even delivered by such extraordinary envoy, but she was glad to accompany Diana, and to help her discover the country where the Amazons had once lived. It was for Julia a return to her homeland, and for Diana, an encounter with her heritage. But for most others they met, it was just a publicity opportunity, or an item of curiosity.

"That's the last of the dirty old men," Julia said. "You've given them enough to dream about for the rest of the year."

"I thought I had dressed modestly enough."

"Well, you tried."

Wearing no make-up, Diana was dressed in a white robe covering her from neck to ankles, bound at the hips by looped golden thread, with a length of the same fabric draped over one arm. Her hair was gathered high on her head, calling attention to her graceful long neck. It was supposed to be conservative and discreet, but with Diana's curves pushing the cloth out in all directions, the outfit emphasized more than understated.

"Why must so many stare at my chest or behind, Julia? I understand there is a mammalian fixation, but there are others here with breasts larger than mine-"

"But they're twice your weight, dear, if not more! It's a matter of context. Your curves, in your frame, make quite a different effect, believe me."

Diana pursed her mouth. "I wonder how many men actually listened to my speech during the opening ceremony."

"Maybe you just made the message harder to forget."

"Really?"

"Ah, child, you may be the only girl I've known to be sincerely worried about being too beautiful!"

"There are more important things, Julia."

"Oh, yes. But then, these are men. They may never realize that."

******************************************

"There she is, Mistress."

"Indeed," a deep, musical voice replied, with both curiosity and disdain in her tone.

"Must she be destroyed, Mistress?"

"Did her buxom charms get to you, as well?"

"Mistress, it seems a pity to waste such-"

"For once your taste is true. It would be a pity indeed. I must know more. Does the Kapatelis crone go with her everywhere?"

"It seems so."

"Arrange things, Theophilus. I want to meet her."

******************************************

"Ah, we're so glad that you accepted our invitation, Princess." Theophilus Ventouras smiled broadly, leading Julia and Diana into a room large enough to stage sporting events, where the Amazon's entrance was met by hungry eyes from most of the expensively dressed guests. "You honor us with your presence."

"I hope my being here does help your fund-raiser." Diana was radiant in plain white again.

"Oh, these are the richest people in Cephalonia and all neighboring islands." He gestured widely. "To meet someone as world-famous as you, they won't mind some fleecing!"

"And here I thought the politicians were bad," Julia muttered, uncomfortable in her sober, out-of-fashion dress. As an archaeologist and scholar, she had known her share of obligatory fundraisers, but as the evening went on, her irritation with the superficiality of it all increased exponentially, along with her admiration for Diana's polite patience. She wished that Vanessa, her teenage daughter, had already joined them, as parties were for the young, after all. But perhaps this was the kind of party that Julia did not mind Vanessa missed.

"Come, Princess, there's someone else you just must meet." Theophilus led Diana to a secluded corner, taking advantage of Julia being busy at the buffet table.

"I'd rather wait for Julia."

"Will be just a minute," he insisted, and drew back a curtain that led to a small private room. "Let me introduce to you our esteemed Cassandra Colchis."

"Princess Diana, I presume?" The beautiful woman with the purple eyes had a deep, musical voice.

******************************************

When Julia found Diana, the Amazon Princess was busy in fast conversation with someone who was surely a high society heiress, or maybe an actress or model: a dark-haired woman of indeterminate age, dressed in flimsy silk showcasing the length of her legs and the suppleness of her slender frame. Her long hair was bound in elaborate jeweled braids, with many long curling strands archaically decorating her unlined forehead. Most women, no matter how comely, were easily eclipsed by Diana's radiant beauty, but this woman almost held her own.

Julia disliked her immediately.

"Sorry to interrupt, Diana, but it's late, and-"

"Oh, Julia, I'm sorry. I just-"

"I'm sure Theophilus will put you... both up for the night." The strange woman smiled. "You have nothing to worry about."

"Thank you, but-"

"Of course! I already had your things brought over from the hotel," Theophilus stated casually. "And the island ferry left over an hour ago, anyway. I'm afraid you must accept my hospitality."

Julia frowned. Something told her she should indeed be afraid.

******************************************

"She's fascinating!" Diana exclaimed. "And so beautiful!"

Julia shook her head. It was unlike Diana to behave like a schoolgirl. It was the Superman thing all over again.

"I suppose, if you like the slutty type."

"Oh, come on, Julia! She-"

"I'm sure she was all that," Julia said dryly. "I'm just cranky. It was a long day."

"I'm sorry, it was selfish of me."

"Oh, please, Diana! It's fine if you meet new people! You shouldn't hang around an old hag like me all the time!"

"Really? Why not?" Diana smiled, and bent down to peck Julia on the cheek.

"Go on, child, get some rest." Julia smiled as well, her foreboding forgotten.

******************************************

Diana hardly noticed the luxury of the chambers she was given, her mind full of her latest acquaintance. Cassandra Colchis had engaged her in discussion as deep as her lovely eyes, and Diana had felt entranced by the older woman's words as much as by her dazzling beauty. Even the disagreements on gender politics had been stimulating and thought-expanding to the point of being thrilling.

Julia had become both her friend and surrogate mother in Patriarch's World, while Vanessa was that newfound wonder, a younger sister, but Cassandra promised to be something else, something that Diana had not found yet in this modern world.

Even when the discussion had turned to the gods of Olympus, Cassandra had continued her questions with none of the skeptical unease that all others, even Julia, always showed on the topic, almost like she already believed in their factual existence, before Diana had even spoken to assert it.

As Diana undressed, a soft knock sounded at her door, and she ran to open, glad that Julia had decided to continue chatting, full of eagerness to explain in depth her newly rising feelings to her friend and mentor.

"Julia, I'm-!" She opened the door, to find a pair of bright purple eyes meeting hers.

"I like your choice of bed wear," Cassandra Colchis said with a smile, her eyes moving down to drink of Diana's nudity.

"Cassandra?" Diana cursed herself for the stupidity of her question.

"What would you think of our hospitality if you were left to sleep in a cold bed, alone?"

After a moment's hesitation, Diana merely stepped back, and the other woman followed her into the room.

******************************************

Julia groaned, trying to find a comfortable posture. The mattress was far too soft for her bad back.

They had a busy week still ahead. Hopefully they would both get a good night's rest.

******************************************

Their mouths met slowly, tentatively, neither wanting to rush things, letting lips brush slowly and breaths mingle while hands slid gently over soft skin, teasing, hinting at much more to come.

Next to Diana's perfect balance of lush voluptuousness and athletic tone, Cassandra was soft and slender, long-limbed and pear-shaped, with small high breasts and dark nipples which soon became hard and compact under Diana's tongue. Yet her wiry strength surprised Diana. She had tried to be gentle at first, knowing that even her un-augmented Amazon strength was far above that of a normal woman or man, but Cassandra had a power in her frame that somehow went beyond the physical.

The silken sheets became the battleground for a slow and dreamlike contest of wills and skills, as both women sought to pleasure each other with single-minded devotion, their own pleasures magnified in the mirror of the other's flesh. Unlike the wild urgency of her recent sexual experiences, Diana found instead a soft but powerful assurance of the inevitability of mutual ecstasy that made her long to stretch each instant into lasting forever, to obliterate time itself in the delightful oasis of Cassandra's body.

Diana's first orgasm was not an explosion of release, but the first step on a staircase of pleasure that rose higher and higher, and she recognized that her skills at female lovemaking were dwarfed by those of her companion, whose touch seemed to find with magical ease every sensitive spot, to work there with true virtuosity. Even Mala, her fellow Amazon, friend and first lover ever, who had pursued lesbian sex as an art for centuries, could have learned many things from Cassandra. Diana normally took the aggressive role during sex with women, but now she relented, allowing her partner to dictate the pace and direction of their pleasures, yielding gladly to be driven to places of vast, uninterrupted bliss.

******************************************

Julia stormed out of her room, enraged at the news brought by the telephone call. Despite her better judgment, Julia had allowed Vanessa to stay with her Uncle Stavros in Athens for the weekend, to attend a concert at a local festival, and see one of those noisy Euro-pop bands she loved. Stavros was supposed to bring her to Cephalonia today, so they would all travel together by boat to Ithaca, Zante, and the Arcadian and Messenian Gulfs, before flying to the Aegean Islands and Lesbos, where Diana said an Amazon city had once stood. It had all been worked out in detail, but now Vanessa had called saying that Stavros had become suddenly ill, even needing hospitalization, so of course she could not travel on her own.

Surely Stavros had overindulged on drink or food, and now the whole schedule was ruined, Julia thought as she barged into Diana's room.

"We need to reschedule everything-!"

"Oh, hello."

"What? It isn't even noon yet!" Cassandra Colchis complained.

Julia stared.

******************************************

"But I should go with you."

"What for? I just need to check on Stavros and pick Vanessa up. We'll be back in no time, and I'm sure you can use the time to get better acquainted with your new friend."

"That is unfair, Julia."

Julia tightened her mouth and held back her answer. Of course an island without any men would lead to different practices, and Diana, innocent as she may appear to be, was an adult, and one with greater responsibilities and powers than most. Even if Diana was like another daughter to her, Julia knew she had no right to contest her sexual choices. But still she could not shake off her disappointment and anger. After all, they had just met. And the woman was so obviously a hussy. Did Diana have no standards at all about who she slept with?

"Maybe we both need a rest. I could use some time alone with Vanessa, too." She tried to ignore the pain in Diana's eyes as she left.

Vanessa idolized Diana. Would finding out about this incident influence her in any way? Julia did not know if she could accept that.

******************************************

Nearby, the woman they knew as Cassandra Colchis smiled.

******************************************

"It's all a matter of chauvinistic possessiveness. Men cannot share, so they must own, control, oppress, and ultimately deny and destroy, what they desire. It's their nature."

"But is that solely a male thing?" Diana sat by her new friend and lover at the terrace of the Ventouras state. Refreshments rested untouched at the table by their sides, and the recent calls to attend lunch had gone unheard. "Can women not be equally possessive?"

"Not the same way. A woman may develop a bond, an attachment, perhaps with a sense of entitlement, only as part of a process of sharing, where what is asked is just what is offered. Men have no such capacity for deep involvement. They just seek the superficial sense of power, of ownership. They demand and give nothing in return."

"That's far too broad a statement! I've known-"

"Look at the world, Princess, and tell me if it proves me wrong. Men rule this world, and see how it suffers for it. How can an Amazon not agree?"

Ksennin
Ksennin
63 Followers