Wonder Woman vs. Black Cock Pt. 02

Story Info
Black Cock continues ravaging Wonder Woman.
1k words
4.28
39.6k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would suggest reading part 1 if you want the background. If not, you can still enjoy the sex scenes. I am going to write this chapter mostly from the point of view of the Black Cock God.

Characters:

Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot

Black Cock God: Mysterious being in form of a black male with a 16" long and 3" thick cock.

Queen Hippolyta: Connie Nielsen

*****

He is sitting on her face, my cock buried balls deep down her throat, fucking her face as if it were here pussy and Wonder Woman is loving every second of it. He is not gentle, each stroke has so much force behind it that the ground under Diana's head had started to crack. They have fucked for hours in this position and the princess never asked for a break. He pulls out of Diana's mouth with a loud pop and she gasps for air, panting.

He walked to her feet, placed his hands on her thighs and pulled them apart, kneeling between her legs. He grasps her armor and rips it off, leaving only her metal bracelets, tiara and shoes on. He then rest his cock over Diana's pussy, rubbing and sliding it against it. He cups her beautiful breasts with his hands and start kissing and sucking her nipples. He squeezes them tightly with his hands as he bites down on Wonder Woman's nipples. An involuntary moan escapes her lips which turns into a loud scream as without warning he buries his entire cock in her pussy.

He leans forward kissing Diana on the lips, muffling her squeals. He gave Wonder Woman a few minutes to adjust to his cock. His hand grasped her breasts roughly, occasionally pinching her nipples as he continued to kiss her. The princess, wrapped her legs around his waist, signalling him to start. He pulled only a few inches of his cock out when Diana pulled him back in with her legs. Each time she would let him pull out a little more cock, then pull him back in to slam into her dripping wet pussy. Eventually, he pulled out till only the tip of his cock pressed against her opening, teasing her and then slammed the entire length in.

They picked up speed, until only the sound of their bodies crashing into each other resonated across the stadium. He broke the kiss, grabbed Wonder Woman's legs and pushed them to her shoulders. He then grabbed her ass with both hands and stood up. Diana was impaled on his cock, her legs trapped between their shoulders as he started pounding her. He was fast, not even Flash had fucked Diana this fast. Diana wrapped her hands around his neck, barely holding on. He suddenly stopped and with a roar finished deep inside her pussy.

Ropes of cum spurted deep into Wonder Woman's pussy, but he was still rock hard. He paused for a brief second and while still in Diana, spun her. He was now positioned behind her, her feet on the ground. He grabbed her hands and locked them behind her back, tying them together with her Lasso of truth. With one hand, he held the lasso while with the other he roughly grabbed Diana's hair and pulled back, arching her back. He started fucking her again, he was slower, but each stroke was hard, sometimes even lifting her off her feet.

They started walking around the stadium in a circle. He wanted the amazons to witness, their greatest warrior, their beautiful princess reduced to a cock sleeve. Diana's moans of pleasure were exquisite. Around the stadium amazons had started masturbating, some using dildos and a few fucking each other with strap-ons. A wild orgy erupted for the sight of this delicious black cock fucking their princess's brains out had turned on every single one of them.

They walked to a huge four poster bed located right in front of Queen Hippolyta. The queen had remained undisturbed. Diana's was a gift from the gods, not her own blood, but her reaction was one of pride not lust. Only Aphrodite or Freya had handled this monstrous like her daughter had. Even she, the queen of amazons had barely lasted a few hours. She would be lying if she didn't admit, that the sight of this cock had made her mouth water.

Wonder Woman was on her hands and knees, the lasso of truth discarded along with her shoes at the foot of the bed. He had mounted her in doggy style, his one hand firmly gripping her hair as he rapidly thrust in and out of her pussy. With each stroke her beautiful breasts bounced, swaying back and forth. Then without warning, he switched holes, filling her asshole completely with his huge cock. Diana yelled in pain and pleasure.

He didn't give her a chance to adjust and kept fucking her ass. He wanted to put the greatest of amazons to test. Batman had introduced her to anal, made her a master at receiving anal, but nothing had prepared Diana for the pounding her ass was receiving. The pleasure was too intense and she crumpled onto the bed. He continued the anal onslaught in prone bone. He pulled harder on her hair, causing her to arch her back and thrust her ass up in the air giving him easier access.

He lets go of her hair, and grasps her breasts roughly with both hands. He increased his pace, fucking her ass even faster as he pinched and twisted her nipples. He then grabbed them firmly and lifted Diana up. He held her in the air by his grip on her breasts and his cock in her ass. Wonder Woman closed her eyes from ecstasy as she adjusted to the rhythm of his fucking. His eyes briefly glowed and then he smiled. 'Let's take this to the next level', he thought.

Wonder Woman felt an odd sensation in her pussy and then she opened her eyes in surprise as she felt another cock enter her pussy, just as big as the one in her ass. There were two Black Cock God and Diana was sandwiched between them. Her feet a few inches above the ground, breasts tightly pressed against his chest, literally held up by two huge cocks, double penetrated.