Wonder Woman's Loving Authority

Story Info
Starfire is initiated into the Amazons. Dick and Donna help.
5k words
4.5
27.7k
54

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,571 Followers

Dick couldn't believe it. He just couldn't believe it. He'd known Donna was an Amazon, and even heard what the Amazons were like from reliable sources. Donna had actually warned him what becoming an Amazon, even an honorary Amazon, would be like. But actually experiencing it—seeing what sweet, innocent, sisterly Donna was capable of... He was more aroused than he could ever remember.

Thank God for the toga—or Zeus, he supposed. Maybe even Hera. If he moved fast enough, the sway of the native clothing he'd worn in deference to Themyscira's skilled seamstresses more than hid his erection. From the ceremonial standing stones, he hurried back to Paradise Island's embassy—an intimidatingly beautiful building built for visitors from Man's World, its interior almost mockingly insular. The exterior was much the same classical architecture as the rest of the island, not at all spoiling the skyline or view, but inside it was a cloistered, modern environment.

Dick felt as if he were traveling through time, stepping out from the balmy tropical weather to the air conditioned interior of carpeting, paneled walls, and office furniture. Even though the Amazons had spared no expense in recreating the environs of a plush hotel, it was still a bit idiosyncratic, gathering elements from glimpses of the outside world that the little-traveled Amazons had studied. A seating arrangement could've come from a McDonald's, or windows done in the stained glass style of a Greek Orthodox church. It was all woven with a careful eye, though, even if it couldn't compare to the neoclassical medium that the Amazons preferred their work in.

Though the embassy was spacious, it was sparsely populated. The Amazons had little contact with the outside world, usually on their terms, and the people who most used the embassy were invited guests who were there to learn the Amazons' history and culture respectfully. When Dick came through the lobby, it was deserted but for a reformed foe of Wonder Woman's—a Baroness of some sort—who was penitently manning the front desk. She buzzed him through without word, and he quickly preceded to his room on the first floor.

He threw open the door, intending a cold shower for himself. Somehow, it didn't feel right masturbating on Paradise Island. Instead, he caught Barbara Gordon at the room's desk, going over a scroll the Amazons must've lent her.

"Dick, hey!" She turned to look at him. "Donna called, said you might need some support after the trials. Think Batman can get by without either of us for a few days?" Then she saw his toga settle over his erection. It took her a moment to recover her voice. "So do you? Need support?"

"Desperately," Dick said. He picked up the chair Barbara was sitting in and tipped it over so she was dropped onto the bed.

"Mmm, Boy Wonder!" Barbara growled, already wiggling out of her jeans. "Show me what an Amazon does with a redhead..."

***

"Yeah," Dick said. "I remember what it takes to join the Amazons."

It was years later, and much had changed. He was an adult now, his own man instead of Bruce's sidekick and son, with Kory his woman, not just his crush or girlfriend. But being quartered in the same room—as some mischievous Amazon had no doubt done intentionally—brought the memories flooding back. He really had been something of a prude back then, as proven by his next relationship with Princess Koriand'r, but she'd loosened him up. At least, as much as Dick thought he could ever loosen up. He was never going to be James Bond, but at least he wasn't still trying to be Batman.

Donna smiled at him around the six-foot-four alien sitting in her lap. "And I remember seeing the bed the morning after. Glad I called Babs. If she hadn't been there, you might've clogged the shower drain."

"Oh, what a waste," Kory muttered, nipping at Donna's chin. "I do wish I had a redhead here to help me recover from the ordeal."

Lounging on the bed, Dick deliberately misinterpreted her words. "It's not that bad," he told her. "Well, it wasn't for me. Just takes some self-control."

Donna rubbed Kory's thigh. "So it will be that bad..."

"I have a lot of self-control!" Kory protested. "I'm not ravishing you right now! And I very much could be!"

"Yes, but Nightwing is here," Donna pointed out.

"I could be ravishing him too. I'm a multitasker." To prove her point, Kory used her flight ability to reorient herself to Donna, lifting herself up to kiss Donna even as her hands stayed on Donna's legs, rising up to pull Donna's robes from her thighs. Dick could see Donna's sex exposed. She was shaved.

Donna realized and, blushing, pulled her robes back down, even as Kory kissed her harder.

"See?" Kory asked after.

Donna pulled her back down onto her lap, patting Kory's ass to tell her to stay put. "Be serious a moment, Kory. Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"I should be asking you that question," Kory replied, equally solemn, even as she nestled her head upon Donna's chest. "I know you and Dick are close—as close as Dick and I—but this is a new step for you. I don't need to be an Amazon. I just need the two of you to be happy."

"We'll be fine," Dick promised her. "I've learned a lot about... sharing in the past few years. I don't see it as some slight against me to think I can't be everything to someone. I'm just amazed that you could still want a guy like me when you have Donna."

"Likewise, chief," Donna told him.

Kory kissed her on the cheek. "No, you're pretty great. And it's not like he can strap on a vagina..."

"Kory!"

A bell by the door chimed, its resonance quickly filled with voice now that they were paying attention. "The elders have gathered. The ritual may now begin."

"Guess that's our cue," Dick said.

***

Their traditional chitons and peploi flashed moon-white with the last rays of the setting sun as they proceeded up the rocky trail from the embassy building to the mountaintop. It was seldom used, and had not been beautified as so much of Paradise Island had. At times, they even had to climb, the female fliers following Dick's more experienced handhold and toeholds instead of disrespecting the host of Paradise Island by using their powers. Finally, sweaty and warmed by their exertions, they came to the summit.

The space was primitive, tribal, a simple and spiritual meeting place the Amazons had built in the first night after their arrival on Themyscira, to one by one give thanks to the Gods for their new home, and it had never been improved upon. The intricate sigil on the rocky floor—branching and swirling—had a line in it from each Amazon, the last sharp stroke always suggesting the next. Dick could see the mark he had made, and was still amazed at how well it fit into the eternal mosaic.

Surrounding the sigil was a primal colonnade of standing stones, the stark white boulders outlining the council members who stood before them. There was Hippolyta, Phillipus, Artemis—all the others who had rose to prominence among the Amazons and the Bana-Mighdall. They waited patiently as Dick, Donna, and Kory cleaned faces and hands in a simple basin at the mouth of the circle.

Then Hippolyta stepped forward, away from the standing stones and to the edge of the sigil. "Who comes before us today?"

Donna stepped forward, taking her place at the other end of the disc-shaped sigil within the stones. "I am Donna Troy, sister of Diana and sister to all Amazons."

Hippolyta nodded in welcome. "Who do you present to us?"

At Donna's gesture, Kory joined her on her right side. "Koriand'r, Princess of Tamaran. Sister of Donna Troy."

"You believe you are of the Amazons, Koriand'r?"

"I wish to be, and I believe that I can defend Themyscira, and be one of her peoples, without disharmony or ill intent."

"Are there any others who can speak for this woman?"

Dick stepped forward. He stood to Donna's left. "I am Dick Grayson, brother of Donna and brother to all Amazons. I believe Koriand'r is an Amazon, by any test or challenge."

Again, Hippolyta nodded in welcome. "Then does the lady believe she can prove it?"

Kory nodded. "I can, your highness."

"And are there those present who wish to help her with this task?"

Dick and Donna took Kory's hands, startling Kory a little. She offered quick smiles to either side.

"Very well. Koriand'r, this man Grayson—you have love for him?"

"Yes, your highness."

"And your sister Donna Troy, she is in your heart as well?"

"Yes, highness."

"An Amazon must love without jealousy, without ownership, without remove. Can you love your fellow Amazons, Dick and Donna, and be happy for them without being a part of their happiness?"

Kory now only nodded.

"You will watch, then, as Dick and Donna express their desire for each other. You may not interfere in any way. You can only observe. If it is too much for you, to watch the man you love with another woman, then you can call an end to it. But you will have proven you are not an Amazon."

"I understand, your highness."

"Very well." Silently, the other council members took their leave, slipping away from their rocky backdrops and into the night so quickly that it was as if they had been swallowed into the stones. "We will leave you now to your test. Hold onto your love of them, for you will not have their love of you."

She left, and Dick and Kory and Donna were alone.

No, Dick and Donna were alone. Kory was just watching them.

Donna started first. She let go of Kory's hand, her fingertips lingering across Kory's palm as she pulled away, dragging Dick to the center of the sigil. She was beautiful, her soft brown eyes looking back at Kory with reassurance, Kory looking back with eyes glowing in expectation of a good show. Donna's trim legs flashed palely under her skirt.

Dick followed her, his back to Kory, and stopped in the middle of the sigil with her. He kissed Donna from behind. His hands slipping under her chiton. As Donna's head drifted back, letting Dick devour her throat next, Kory could see her face bent beyond Dick's slender back. She had a look of soft enjoyment on it. She turned around. Snuggled closer to Dick, sliding her hands into his toga, over his tightly muscled ass.

She pulled him closer as she divested him of his clothing. Kory could see his powerful muscles, his smooth body, and her heart raced in well-practiced rhythm. Before, seeing Dick undressed meant that one way or another, she would be having him. This was just another way. She would be having him through Donna. Experiencing him as if for the first time.

"This is it," Dick said, gently unbinding Donna's hair from its chignon, running his hands through it and enjoying it as much as Kory ever had. "You're sure?"

"Yes," Donna said.

Dick nodded. He hadn't expected her to back out. "Ever wondered what it would be like?"

Donna smiled shyly, her eyes flashing a kind of innocence that just made him hotter. "Always."

"Kory didn't tell you?"

"She did. That just made me wonder more."

He undressed her as they kissed again, clever hands puzzling out her strange garment fast, learning exactly where to untangle or unclasp to free her body. Kory found herself short of breath as she saw Donna's body joining Dick's in nudity. Her powerful body, tall and smooth, flowing from beauty to muscle without interruption. Soft, supple limbs with neat lines of muscular definition, hard abs below soft breasts, powerful thighs above clean, delicate calves. Kory loved her own body, its excesses, its voluptuousness, but she loved the variety as well—the classical magnificence, the unadorned beauty of Donna's slenderness and elegance.

And Dick—it was no wonder she loved both of them. His beauty was of a kind with Donna's, gentle and artistic, a warrior's body so well-designed as to be a work of sculpture. Kory adored watching Donna's hands lave over it, enjoying it as much as she had, but the two hadn't embraced for long before they had slipped to the ground, their robes underneath them, in wild disarray around their lithe young bodies.

Kory's breath came in a heavy pant, matching Donna's as Dick mounted her. The light was dim now, the flame of a brazier and the moonlight reflected off the standing stones doing little to part the darkness. But Kory could see well enough, and the dimness made their naked flesh stand out in brighter contrast, dark and supple as a painting in shades of black.

She stepped closer to them as they devoured each other, not sure who she envied more. A patch of dew-wet grass was trampled under her bare feet, pointedly reminding her of the wetness gathering at her sex. Kory's hands shook slightly. She did not know if she could continue to take the temptation of seeing them together. She didn't feel any jealousy, any resentment of them together—only the fondest wish to join in, to make them even happier by caressing them as she knew both of them desired.

For a minute, Kory closed her eyes and just listened. Dick's impassioned grunts were unmistakable, revealing what the sight of him could not. His powerful manhood was no longer between their bodies, but inside Donna, pleasing her in long, well-trained strokes. Donna's soft sighs showed she was receiving him as well as she ever had Kory's fingers or tongues. Kory's honed ears could ever make out the soft liquid whisper of Dick's phallus going into Donna's gently flowing sex. Kory's hands clenched into fists at her sides. Tonight, the powerful embrace of sweat-drenched bodies wasn't for her.

Dick's grunts deepened. She heard the sharp slap of their bodies meeting, the pat of Donna's body being rocked against their discarded clothing. And the soft husk of Dick whispering in Donna's ear, the same growl he used to intimidate criminals and keep team members in line pitched low, almost demanding that his lover feel pleasure.

"Donna... Donna... your cunt's so tight... feels like a hand in a mink glove... gripping me tighter... tighter..."

Kory could just see Donna's smile, a little embarrassed and a lot amused as she relaxed and gave in, allowing herself the pleasure she was being offered. "And your cock's filling me up like your ass in that damn suit... I can feel you twitch inside me," she whispered, gleefully tittering. "Never knew I turned you on that much."

"Bullshit," Dick hissed, his commanding voice making Kory clench. "You know you do. You're just about the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Just about?" she teased.

"I see you, I see Kory, I see Barbara... I can't decide. You're too damn perfect. I'm just happy I know all three of you."

The compliment just made Donna tease him harder. "And Helena... and Dinah... and Zinda..."

"You listen to too many rumors, Troy."

"What else am I gonna do in the shower? And it's not like I can clog the drain..."

In the darkness of her closed eyes, Kory was helpless not to see Dick and Donna as she'd seen them so many times before: fucking her. Dick on top of her, smiling excitedly as she met his rhythm like they were performing an acrobat act together—Donna's beautiful cunt above her as the goddess used her face as a throne—Dick spread out between her wide thighs and grimacing as she rode him, trying to hold in all the pleasure she gave him—Donna actually fucking Kory's tits, straddling her chest and clamping her thighs around one of Kory's monstrous 36Es, frotting against the warm expanse of flesh trapped upon her cunt until that delicious wetness was all over Kory's breast, waiting to be suckled away—in her fantasy, it was Dick who did it, as he had so many times before, she went straight from Donna to Dick to Donna to Dick, never abandoned because when one was done, the other was eager to reclaim her.

In her ecstatic imaginings, Kory had actually ignored the real-life lovemaking before her. It took a passionate sigh from Dick to pull her back to reality. "Mmmm... you're going to squeeze me flat if you keep tightening your cunt like that..."

"Never. You're too big. I've never felt a guy as big as you... it's nice... so nice..."

"Ready for more?"

"More!?"

"Faster?"

"Yes. Yes! I need it, let me have every lovely inch... I want all of you inside me!"

A miniature orgasm, a little-little death, engulfed Kory as she heard Donna's impassioned cry. It took some of the pressure from her tightening cunt, but her body insisted there was more, something better in store for her that she had to possess. Tremors of want went through Kory's flesh as she was surprised by just how filthy, how perverted her two friends could be all on their own. Or were they doing it for her? The thought forced Kory's eyes open. What she saw made her shake, even as her little climax ebbed away...

Donna was on all fours, beautiful, lustful face turned toward Kory as Dick had her from behind. Her ass was up in the air, her face pressed low to the ground, so Kory could see the slow, deliberate movement of Dick's hips behind her, his cock emerging drenched and glistening in the pale light, then returning to the warmth of her snow-white body. Kory's eyes were wide open, but she couldn't help but remember Donna's sweet, flowing pussy on her tongue—warmhotblazing around her fingers—she knew how hard it could clutch on his cock. Despite that tightness, Dick fucked all the way into her.

His hips working slowly back and forth like some machine, pushing Donna's fervor until she wouldn't be able to hold back her orgasm any longer... giving Kory plenty of time to join them.

Instinctively, Kory's hand reached between her legs. She was wet, and parting her robe only made her feel wetter, the coolness of the night extravagant on her damp pussy. She touched herself, fingers warm and small inside her. She wasn't satisfied, certainly not in the same way Donna was being satisfied by Dick's hard-driving cock.

Donna stared at Kory fucking herself, wanted to inspire her, wanted to beat her. "Dick! Fuck me harder! Fuck me like her! I want to feel all of your cock!"

Dick didn't answer, but his tempo picked up. Jackhammering downward into Donna's trapped body. Kory was tall enough to see. The way Donna's labia parted for him, the way her walls clutched at his buried length, the way her fingers clawed at the carven ground where so many of her sisters had been initiated.

And Kory watched as Dick truly fucked her. Sweat all over his body, making him look like an oiled gladiator, a god. His cock slipping almost all the way out of Donna with every stroke, promising Kory the same length when he was finished with Donna.

Kory's own fingers suddenly seemed inadequate. She was thrusting three of them inside herself, but it didn't work, not when Donna was being taken from behind, enjoying her man's cock. That was what Kory needed. Not fingers—a cock.

Or something like one.

Kory groped over her body, coming to the fibula that fastened her robes. Its cool ivory handle was large, thick, much like the phallus she could see sinking deeper and deeper inside of Donna. She heard a mutual gasp—Dick's deep, hard penetration of Donna coming to its zenith. Donna's wetness, her parting, sounded like water behind a dam. Kory didn't miss a single detail, seeing it all and imagining it was her with that hard, throbbing length inside herself.

Her robe gaping open, fibula in hand, Kory pressed the phallic broach against her own labia. The coldness was blunt, but sensual. Her entire body responded to it in excited shivers. With slow pressure, she parted herself, still watching as Dick fucked with ragged gasps into Donna's willing, needing body.

Where Kory gripped the fibula, she now felt the wetness of the juices she was drenching it with. A little more pressure. It parted her inner lips. Dick was furiously driving into Donna's cunt, showing no sign of slowing. Kory pushed. The fibula was all the way up her cunt in a moment, its bulbous end spreading apart her tensed walls, letting her moan with her own pleasure, sensation ripped from her sex. It moved, almost on its own, back and forth inside her, warming with the friction of her masturbation.

Zev95
Zev95
1,571 Followers
12