Wonder Woman's Loving Authority 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

"Faster, you should suck faster," Kory urged. "Let me show you."

She pulled Kara away from Dick, the cock slipping easily out of her mouth to be recaptured by Kory. She bobbed her head rapidly on it, taking his weighty organ in and out of her mouth like a runaway piston. Dick groaned, and it sounded to Kara like a boiler compressing. She looked up at him, sweat thick on his forehead, face turning red.

"I need to fuck something," he said simply, a note of command in his voice. "Who's ready?"

Kory let him slide from her mouth. "We are!" she cried, meeting his lustful gaze with relish. "C'mon, Kara! He can fuck us both!"

Kara felt unsure, but nowhere near as unsure as she'd been when they started this. "Will he fit?"

Kory smiled, grabbing Kara's hand in both of hers. "We'll make him fit!"

She pulled Kara to a fallen palm tree, the trunk propped up against another tree, a thick Pieter of timber sprawled at waist-height. Kory bent over it, her voluptuous ass stuck up in the air. She patted the trunk next to her. Kara bent over it too, the trunk pressed into her belly. She was too embarrassed to say anything; thankful that she didn't have to admit how aroused she was from watching Kory suck Dick's cock and having him in her own mouth. All she had to do was follow Kory's orders. She moved her legs apart, just like Kory's were.

Dick stood behind the two women doubled over the fallen tree, stroking himself, gazing hungrily at their luscious asses. Kory's firm and full, seemingly begging to be spanked, while Kara's was tight and small, her hips slender where Kory's were wide and womanly. He could see their puckered little assholes, their delicious pink pussies. He wondered if any other man had ever been so lucky.

Holding his cock in his hand, Dick leaned over Kory, guiding himself to her hole. He whispered in her ear as he entered her. "I'm gonna fuck you first to get good and wet, then I'm gonna fuck the hell out of Kara. I'll need to be real wet to get inside that tight pussy." He shoved himself all the way into her with one hard lunge.

Kory moaned, both from suddenly being stuffed with Dick's huge, trembling cock, and from being told that she and her protégé would be fucked exactly as she'd hoped they would be. Dick rammed himself in and out of her tight twat, fucking into her so hard his loins compressed her meaty ass nearly to the bone with each stroke. It bounded buoyantly every time he pulled away.

Dick pulled her hair too, groped her hanging breasts, but even with Kory screaming as loud as she was, Kara could tell it was all in pleasure. She saw flaming energy flicker from Kory's waving hair, a glow nimbusing around Kory's fisted hands, with hazes of heat coming off her whitened knuckles.

"How good does it feel?" Kara asked, looking into Kory's eyes as they glowed softly.

"Good!" Kory gasped. "Too good to—stand! You have to... you have to fuck him a while..."

Dick pulled himself from Kory's heat, moving over to directly behind Kara's lean ass. She felt him fondling her toned cheeks, pulling them apart to let him guide his aching cock to her wet slit. Not the head, but the shaft. He slapped it gently against her labia and she trembled with excitement. Her cunt trembled most of all.

"Are you ready to be fucked, Kara?" It was Kory asking, but she could feel the question in Dick as well. In how he waited.

"Yes," Kara said in a small voice. She smiled unexpectedly at Kory. Tensed as she felt his knob move over her clit, then press against her hole. Her muscles wouldn't tense. She was overcome by the eroticism of these two people, by their firm guidance of her. He pushed into her with one long, slow thrust.

"OOOhhh!"

"Does it hurt?" Kory asked.

"No!" Kara gasped. "Or... it hurts good... hurts so good..."

There was a discomfort, a weirdly incandescent discomfort, as Kara became used to this presence where nothing had ever been before, to being two in a space where she'd only ever been one. It slowly began to fade. A new sensation swept through her. It overpowered the discomfort, the pain. It overpowered her voice, making her cry out...

"Fuck me, Dick! Please, fuck me, now!"

***

Donna flew over Paradise Island, her black costume blending like camouflage with the night sky. Not even a dark outline betrayed her, her costume being filled with the selfsame stars as those in the heavens. Like a gust of wind, she roamed undetected over the island, seeking her friends. Astonishing that they'd all vanished at once. It was no surprise that Dick and Kory would seek some privacy, given Dick's occasional hang-ups about Kory's promiscuous attitude, but where could Kara had gotten off to? Donna hoped she was with them. The girl needed looking after.

Donna was just flying over Kara's hut when a gust of wind peeled back the jungle canopy, revealing to her a fire built in the distance. Donna sped toward it, visible only as a small, rapid change in the pattern of the constellations, and was about to land nearby when she heard the voice of a young woman—moaning and squealing with delight. It did not take even the most cursory of Donna's knowledge to know she was in the throes of passion.

Donna hovered low over the jungle, her feet nearly touched by the palm fronds being stampeded by the breeze, and she saw her friends in a wave of light from the campfire. Kory and Kara went bent over a fallen tree: Dick behind them, reacting as any would to two such appetizing sights.

Kory patted Kara's ass, telling Dick she was ready for even more, and Dick rammed himself to the very depths of her cunt. Kara was even tighter than Kory, Donna knew from experience. She imagined Dick felt like he was being milked as he pumped in and out of her sex.

"Fuck her, Dick!" Kory exclaimed, straightening up to straddle the tree instead of bending over it. All the better to watch Dick shove himself into Kara's cunt, and if watching that excited Donna, she could only imagine what it did for Kory. "She wants your hard cock in her, not out!"

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me!"

Donna smiled a little, hearing young Kara's pleading voice. She supposed it was only fair. By Amazon rite, she had been lucky enough to experience what most of Earth would consider the right of only her best friend, Kory. Now, Kara was getting to know that same thing. Learning from a wonderful and experienced partner, the same way Donna had, the same way she hoped Cassie would.

"My turn, Dick, it's my turn!" Kory was speaking, getting a little jealous, as she tend to.

"Almost done—!" Dick replied tersely.

She reached under Dick's pumping hips; Donna could only imagine she was grasping his heavy, churning balls in her warm hand. From the way Dick gritted his teeth and gripped Kara's waist as if holding on for dear life, Donna knew she was right.

"Remember who these belong to," Kory said haughtily, voice low and serious, just as Kara cried out in joy. Finished. Donna watched Dick slide back out of her pussy; the size of his cock made her body tingle.

Kory swung her leg over the tree. Now she was sitting on it, facing Dick. Her thighs wide apart.

Donna decided to keep watching. She thought it would please Kory, hearing later that Donna had watched her in flagrante delicto. Especially if they were in bed together at the time...

***

Kara was still bent over the tree as Dick's long, hard cock returned to Kory's cunt. Her chest was heaving, lungs fighting for oxygen. She could feel her own juices—so much of them—dripping from her, running down her quivering thighs. Her orgasm had hit her like a tidal wave and ended up about as wet. And Dick hadn't even come inside her. What would that be like? A firehose?

Even without that, her climax had been so intense that she'd blacked out a moment. When she came to, Dick was fucking Kory like he was meant to, Kory with one arm around his back, the other holding to the tree she sat on, just to keep from being thrown off it by his rutting inside her.

"Harder, Dick!" Kory squeaked, her voice so aroused it sounded downright husky. "Fuck me harder!"

Dick held onto Kory's taut waist, barely able to keep her sweaty body in position as his cock lunged to the bottom of her cunt. She whooped and hollered, loving his hard prick inside her. Always felt like she was riding a wild horse. A horse she could never quite break in. Would never want to.

"OH, DICK, I'm ready! I'M READY! NOW—NOW!"

***

Donna watched them come together, as avidly as Kara did. Kory shrieked with each pulse of cum she received, Dick's cock dug deep into her eagerly awaiting cunt before it shot. His climax was quieter, more deed than word. He simply grunted and his hips exploded in a wild frenzy. Donna couldn't believe he was controlling himself; it seemed certain he'd slip out of her, fucking so hard. But he didn't. He stayed inside her for every shot, and Kory seemed to get off the whole time.

They collapsed, barely atop the tree, locked in an impassioned embrace. Donna could see Dick go limp, fall from even Kory's clutching pussy. A slender river of cum followed, silver in the moonlight, and Donna almost laughed at how curious Kara looked, seeing it puddle beneath them. It was obviously the last thing Dick and Kory cared about at the moment.

Kory had only one thing to say when she'd caught her breath: "When?"

"When what?" Dick replied.

"When can I have more cock?" she cried, obviously loving the sound of the word. Donna had to smile.

Dick realized she was asking for Kara's benefit. The girl was clearly quite keen to find out, even without being able to ask herself. "It could be a while. You really took it out of me."

"I definitely took a lot out of you," Kory grinned. "I can still feel inside me..." She rubbed at his bare chest, delighted with all the sweat she found, the effort he'd put into fucking her. "But... what if I were to..."

Kara swung to the side, now lying down lengthwise on the tree to better watch as Kory slithered down Dick's body, taking his flaccid cock against her lips. She kissed its heft affectionately. "This is another reason you should know how to suck cock, Kara. It really helps guys... pick up where they left off."

And without anything more than a tiny giggle, Kory was suddenly sucking and slurping, happy as a clam.

Donna watched, wondering if she should step in. She knew of one thing that would get a guy ready even faster: watching her and Kory. Maybe Kara too.

With all three of them, it should take no time at all...

***

Kara smiled to herself, legs bent at the knees, ankles crossed, watching Kory suck Dick with such enthusiasm that she could only be in love. Of all the combinations they'd tried, she hadn't yet had Kory give her the lavish oral attention that Dick was getting, and all the Amazons said that women were better at it than men. And she hadn't had Dick come inside her either; if he did get hard again, it seemed only fair that he finish with her this time. But she didn't want to appear too greedy. She didn't want to feel any shame or guilt.

She didn't just then, and she hoped those feelings would stay away forever.

She also hoped Donna would woman up and do more than watch. If she didn't get to sit on the sidelines and play voyeur, there was no reason Donna Troy should get to.

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers
12