Wonder Woman's Loving Authority 05

Story Info
Diana punishes an evildoer with help from the Birds of Prey.
5k words
4.47
15.7k
23
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,585 Followers

Kory and Diana strained against each other, muscle to muscle in competition. Their conjoined fists wavered this way and that, grips crackling with the power poured into the simple arm-wrestling.

"You know of Catalina Flores?" Diana asked, her voice slightly pitched with effort.

"The Tarantula," Kory spat. "Dick's told me of her. How vilely she used him—"

"As an Amazon, you must see past that anger, righteous as it is. If she could be reformed, would you want that?"

"Of course," Kory said. "But scum like that never truly reforms. To do what she did, she must have no soul."

"That is not the Amazon Way. We will punish her, but only to show her the errors of her ways and strip her of her preconceptions. Then, we must embrace her. Initiate her into our sisterhood, without reservation."

"How can you say that!? After what she did!"

Diana marshalled her strength, biceps rippling as she forced Kory's fist toward the ground. "Forgiveness is not a privilege, Kory. It's a right. And when it is most difficult, that is when it is most worthwhile." Diana gritted her teeth as Kory responded to her flexing, pushing their merged hands steadily upward, against Diana's power. "A week ago, the Birds of Prey captured Catalina. She was taken to one of our embassies, where she was allowed to prevail upon Themysciran justice. It's been agreed that if she can face our punishment and learn our ways, she will not be sentenced in an American prison."

"You're letting her off easy."

"Not so. Change can be painful. As you well know."

"Then what?"

"I want you to comfort her. Guide her along her path to redemption. If she sees that even you can forgive her, it will give her real hope to join us in the light."

Kory put her weight on her fist, jolting it down towards Diana's defeat. "But first, she'll be punished?"

"Oh yes," Diana said, finally conceding the match to Kory's raw power. "I'll see to it personally that what happened at her hands will never be done again."

***

Once Catalina had been stripped nude, she was bound to the altar, spread-eagled. The light from the lowering candles made shadows dance across her body as if delighted to touch her. And why shouldn't they be? She had a lovely body. Dusky flesh toned with muscle, smoothly flowing into rounded breasts and womanly hips. Her sex the crowning achievement, the gentleness of her sculpted stomach and thighs finally settling into a soft cleft. It was a lovely flower among rock and sand, and seeing it, Diana found herself regretting what pleasures Catalina could've achieved for herself, found for others, if only she hadn't allowed the world to harden her so.

She had to be disciplined, firstly. Shown how unacceptable her behavior was, how much she had hurt Dick, the pain she had caused him. Diana knew what she was doing there, even if Catalina—and far too many so-called penal systems—did not. She had to learn firsthand to emphasize with what she had put him through.

"Violence arises from pain," Diana said in a calm voice. "I don't know what pain has driven you to hurt others. It doesn't matter whether it was given to you by your life or by your own mind. But you must come to understand how wrong it is to soothe your own pain with that of others."

"Yeah, yeah," Catalina said, putting up a tough front. "Can we get this fucking over with? I'm sorry, alright?"

"I do not believe you have been truly sorry for anything in your life. That can be an admirable quality. It can also blind you to the hurt you have caused. Remember, you are here to be trained. And before any animal can be trained, it must first be broken."

A snap of her fingers summoned the Birds of Prey—honorary Amazons. They had been with Dick and Barbara, helped the two of them heal and reconnect, moving past the scars Catalina had inflicted. Now, the scales would be balanced. They would vent the anger in their hearts instead of allowing it to fester.

"Oh shit," Catalina gasped, seeing the three women: Dinah, Helena, and Barda. After the way they had run her down, it was only right for her to be afraid of them. "Get those psycho bitches away from me! I didn't sign up for this! I was supposed to sit on a beach and learn fucking yoga!"

Diana ignored her struggling, her whimpering as the Birds approached her defenseless breasts, her splayed cunt. "If at any time you wish to be returned to Man's World, to face their justice, all you have to do is say so. The prison sentence can't be that long. You could probably plead insanity. I'm sure Arkham will be happy to have you."

The Birds were quite interested by Catalina's ripe, jutting breasts. Dinah and Helena licked at her stinging, tingling nipples, making Catalina very wet, very fast. She squirmed against the unexpected pleasure. Too much, too fast—Diana smiled. As Catalina began to moan, she listened with cool disinterest.

"To you, sex is a weapon. You can use it to forge alliances—secure possessions—even to feed yourself, or so I'm told—"

"Fuck you, lady!" Catalina scowled, but Barda silenced her with a kiss rough enough to split her lip.

As if she couldn't even see the Birds of Prey, Diana continued on. "But sex isn't a weapon, Catalina. It's among the most beautiful gifts the Gods have given us. It is to be enjoyed, shared, and savored. You must learn to accept it without pain, without dominance. You must submit."

Catalina tried to wrench her burning pussy away from Dinah's relentless tongue—the Birds were all over her, sampling all the delights offered by her naked captivity. When she couldn't get away from the unwanted ecstasy, she looked wild-eyed up at Diana. "What the fuck are you talking about, you crazy bitch?"

Diana smiled at her, eying her ripe, thrusting teats—momentarily unoccupied. "You have lovely breasts, Catalina. And your sex is a magnificent creation, just waiting to be put to good use. You must be very proud of your body. But you've been misusing it. Now you'll see what it's really for."

"I'm not a dyke, you puta!" Catalina cried, gasping as Barda's wide, slow tongue and Dinah's slender, whipping one set her breasts on fire. And her clit felt like it would burst with pleasure if Helena didn't stop nibbling on it.

Diana shook her head dolefully. "Don't you understand, Catalina? You're whatever I say you are. And at the moment—you're our bitch."

Catalina's nipples spiked beautifully as the Birds lashed them, tongues moving faster and faster, the pleasure hitting her harder and harder. The tongue in her pussy offered her no respite, stroking just as firmly as the ones on her nipples.

Catalina's cunt churned roughly as she tried to breathe, jerking her round ass up off the alter to escape the intense sensation. Helena immediately transferred her vicious mouth from Catalina's pussy to her asshole, while Dinah took over in licking brutally at her sensitive clit.

Diana watched her choke, wondering how much of this her new student could take?

"I'm coming!" Catalina squealed helplessly, not one moment later, going wild as if in pointed counterpoint to Diana's silent vigil.

Her whole body jerked and wrenched and bucked crazily away from and upon the three tongues forcing her to new heights. Her eyes rolled in her head. Her head rocked from side to side like a broken toy. Her aching tits thrust upward against Barda's motorboating face. And her pussy flooded itself with hot, silky fluid.

"Ohhh, noooo," Catalina moaned as she found herself squirting against her will, blushing when she realized Diana was watching with a keen interest. Yet she couldn't stop herself from giving Dinah all the cream she had earned, coming all over Dinah's breasts and face.

"That's one," Diana said sanguinely.

Catalina hardly heard her, bucking against the relentless tongues in a frenzy. "No more! I can't come anymore! Don't make me come anymoooooooooore!"

Her second orgasm wracked her body even worse than before. Like her first climax had simply been to prepare her for the next one. Her cunt twisted wildly, her mouth producing small animal noises. Her tits jerked and shivered beneath the onslaught of Barda's groping hands, her pussy creaming with another sharp ejaculation.

This time Helena took it, holding herself under the ecstatic spray like it was a beauty treatment. She and Dinah shared a grin as Catalina's juices dripped off their faces. Then they drank deeply from her cunt, quite enjoying the process of going after Catalina's cream.

"Madre dios," Catalina whimpered, shuddering weakly.

"Are you going to listen to me?" Diana asked pointedly, the Birds stopping so her answer could be heard.

"Pendejo!" Catalina eked out.

Diana shook her head sadly. Then she snapped her fingers. The Birds of Prey immediately resumed their shared appreciation of Catalina's lusciously exposed body. Now it was Barda's turn to force her tongue into Catalina's spread cunt.

She drove the girl out of her mind. Her second orgasm seemed to resume and never end, Barda's powerful tongue jerking her loins around with every lash. To Catalina's dismay, and then alarm, she came repeatedly as her erogenous zones were attacked, her cunt drenched with copious fluids as all her insides churned and twisted helplessly.

The torture was unbearable. It went on forever, Catalina looking crazed as her pink tongue lolled out of her small mouth. The overwhelming sensations coursing through her weakened body left her mind spinning, whirling, bursting.

"Are you ready to listen?" Diana wanted to know.

"Fuck you!" Catalina gasped, wracked with an agony of pleasure she couldn't stand, too exquisite and powerful for her to grasp. She was unprepared to feel so good. It felt like being an entirely different person.

Princess Diana snapped her fingers. Catalina gasped as the Birds of Prey stopped devouring her body. Her breasts heaved, her body straining for relief, her cunt feeling like it was holding back a flood. She wanted more. She wanted so much more, but she didn't know what of. She wanted to keep coming, but without the vicious anger tainting her pleasure.

The three undid her restraints, flipping her collapsed body over. Catalina moaned as her oversensitive nipples flared against the cold stone underneath her. Strong hands grabbed her wrists and ankles again, manacling them so she was once more locked in place.

"Por dios, por dios...!" she whispered.

She was pulled up into a kneeling position, Dinah and Helena returning to her hardened nipples. As they sucked them, Helena grasped her by her ponytail and jerked it back, wrenching her face upward. Catalina felt her pussy clench at the Italian's forcefulness. Then Barda got on her hands and knees behind Catalina's luscious young ass. She stuck her broad tongue out and pushed its tip into Catalina's exposed asshole.

"Wait!" Catalina gasped, feeling the wet heft of the intrusion. "Wait!"

"Ha!" Barda barked, and washed her tongue up and down Catalina's tight little ass, taking time to wiggle the tip into Catalina's asshole. She gripped Catalina's cheeks and held them open as she drilled half of her tongue into the Latina's helpless ass. Diana looked on with satisfaction.

As her body was turned into a mass of quivering jelly, Diana crouched in front of Catalina and said "Would you like to stop?"

"I hate you, I hate you!" Catalina panted as three tireless mouths ravished her body.

"We're trying to help you, Catalina."

"Help me!?" Catalina gasped, cringing as she felt more pressure building in her groin. "I can't stop coming! Feels like this has been going on forever! Ohhh—my ass—never done it in the ass..."

"Of course you have," Diana said sagely. "Not five minutes ago. You have no control, Catalina. No say in what happens to you. No matter how good it feels, it's our pleasure, not yours. We decide what you feel and how you feel it. You're helpless. And yet, you know how good it would be to experience this if only you had a choice in the matter. If only you had your own permission to enjoy it. This is what you did to Dick. We'll keep going until you understand."

Dinah sucked on her clit hungrily, moaning as she enjoyed the taste, next drilling her tongue into Catalina's pussy before dragging it away, down to Barda's corkscrewing tongue, and they kissed before returning to Catalina's holes.

"God—fuck—God!" Catalina shrieked.

"That's enough," Diana said, and the mouths left Catalina's tits, her ass, her cunt.

She gasped for breath as her orgasm receded deep inside her body, as heated and unwieldy as could be, jangling inside her with every breath. She could still come, if she only touched herself, if only one of them kept going...

"Barda," Diana said warmly, "let's show Catalina how an Amazon overcomes her limits."

Catalina turned her head, trying to focus her glazed eyes. There was another stage of punishment? What could possibly be more intense than what the three women—four, she had to count Diana—had put her through?

Then she saw Barda remove the Mega-Rod from her belt. All fifteen inches of it.

"No! No!" Catalina screamed. "Don't you dare! Don't you fucking dare!"

"Then it's prison, Catalina," Diana said. "What was the plea bargain offered? Fifteen years?" She grinned, amused. "One way or another, your pussy is going to be nice and loose by the time this is over."

Catalina gritted her teeth. "Fine! Go ahead and fuck me then! It's not half as big as Dick was!"

Helena reached between Catalina's legs, stroking her damp pussy, fingers delving deep. Catalina gasped, going weak all over with pleasure. It felt like a berserk tornado inside her; she hated herself for enjoying it. Her body reacted for her, juices flowing, and soon her pussy was wide and wet.

And, eyes narrowed with rage, Barda grabbed Catalina's quivering ass and forced the Mega-Rod inside her pussy.

Catalina screeched, the thickness of the dildo frightening her even as its forced passage into her tight cunt brought her pleasure. Her walls stretched for the monstrous entry, then clenched on it. Barda fucked with power, thrusting the long, thick dildo deep inside of Catalina.

"Bitch! Puta!" Catalina whimpered as she was fucked so hard she had to enjoy it, even through the pain.

"Damn right you are," Barda agreed, and pushed the Mega-Rod in deeper.

Then Barda stuffed the free end of the weapon into her cunt, grunting as the Mega-Rod drove all the way into her pussy, joining her with Catalina. She moved her hips in the age-old rhythm, not masturbating Catalina anymore, but fucking her. Somehow, that made it worse.

Barda smiled lewdly and Catalina almost passed out from the intensity of what was being roused in her body. The pain was being replaced by sheer and total arousal. She was being turned on, not just from the dildo, but from being fucked by Big Barda.

"No, no, this is not happening!" she moaned pathetically. But she knew it was. She felt her body tensing just like it were a real cock in her pussy, stroking slowly, surely, fucking both of them to the brink of orgasm.

Reaching between them, Dinah took hold of the length of Mega-Rod suspended between their bodies and began jerking it to the right and left, fucking the both of them even harder. Helena laughed obscenely, but Catalina was too far lost in the wonderland of her sensations to notice.

The stimulation throughout her entire cunt was more than she could stand. She came—not as much as she would like, but enough to make her feel good, damned good. She thrust herself against Barda, straining to drive the Mega-Rod even deeper into her cunt. The feel of the other woman's body moving against her added to the sensation of being fucked, almost let her think she was with a man, but no man had nipples like Barda's.

They throbbed with life, hard points poking and prodding into Catalina's own cleavage, creamy white breasts mashing flat against each other. Catalina came, a little more than before.

Now she couldn't stop coming. It felt like her orgasm had picked up right where it'd left off, the very moment the Mega-Rod ravished her pussy. "F-f-fuck you! Fuck you all! You bitches!" she screamed as she desperately hurled herself against Barda, and the Mega-Rod that Dinah obligingly held between them.

"That's what we've been doing," Diana observed kindly. "Or did you mean we should fuck all of you? Yes, that's a splendid idea."

She snapped her fingers again. Groping hands grabbed hold of Catalina, forcing her down into a prostrate position, her face jammed against the floor, her ass in the air. She was dazzled with puzzlement. What were they doing to her? More importantly, how good would it feel?

Barda extracted the Mega-Rod from her wrenching little cunt. Catalina sighed with relief the moment it was gone. Her relief was short-lived.

Dinah and Helena held her naked asscheeks open once more. She felt the bluntly headed Mega-Rod nudge her quivering asshole.

"Caramba! You can't!" she screamed.

"That's entirely up to you," Helena needled, helping to guide the Mega-Rod into Catalina's tight little asshole.

Her hole stretched open. The intrusion happened. It entered her and kept entering her, lodging in her ass so firmly that she choked. With the help of the Birds, the monstrous dildo was slowly, steadily inserted into Catalina's writhing body. More and more of it disappearing into her bowels.

When it was in deep enough, Helena and Dinah let go and let Barda take over. She didn't mind doing all the work, fucking brutally into the tightest ass she'd ever had. Her mighty Mega-Rod filled Catalina's ass and Catalina whimpered, frustratingly horny, as she came and came—fucked silly.

Her asshole expanded into a big O around the thick Mega-Rod. She had to fight for breath as Barda fucked in and out of her, pounding her, driving her out of her minds. Mouths attacked her breasts against, tongues lashing hungrily at her stiff little nipples. Until Catalina was a whimpering mass of flesh, fucking her hot ass on the drilling Mega-Rod. She kept coming, screaming as she came, but she couldn't control her response to this sodomy. Her body liked it too much.

Breathless and weakened almost to the point of unconsciousness, Catalina would have cursed them all again, but no words would come to her constricted throat. Her forehead hit the alter with a thud. She was aware of her own breasts slapping against her chin as Barda ravished her asshole with the big dildo. She tried to stop herself, but in her sexual delirium, she fucked her asshole hotly on the Mega-Rod, moaning passionately as every fiber of her being responded with pleasure.

Never in her life had she been so thoroughly fucked. Her usage of Dick was becoming a distant memory, all the pleasure she'd taken from it being overshadowed by what these women were doing to her. She wouldn't even be able to remember it fondly, knowing it would lead to this. Knowing this was so much better.

A snap of Diana's fingers made Barda remove the Mega-Rod from Catalina's writhing, panting form. Catalina collapsed, gasping, tears flowing down her cheeks. They had already reached her mouth and she could taste their salt. It felt as if she'd been about to come, but then, it'd pretty much been one continuous orgasm. Still, she could feel more ecstasy in her body, waiting to be had.

"You must learn how to have sex," she vaguely heard Diana saying. "You have a wonderful body, meant to be enjoyed by yourself and others—not to be abused. Not to bring shame and recrimination to anyone. If you want to fuck, a man or a woman or ten of each, do so because you like it and you want to bring them pleasure as well, not because you want to be tough or rebellious or prideful."

"I don't understand," Catalina breathed. Her very lips felt swollen.

"You will," Diana said certainly. "Just place yourself in my capable hands. I'll teach you everything you need to know to learn a full, happy life. We all will.

Zev95
Zev95
1,585 Followers
12