Wonderful Day

Story Info
Stressed out office worker romps in the woods.
2.6k words
4.23
56.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a gorgeous day, still winter but it felt like spring. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and the squirrels were playing merely in the trees. The weather had been terrible until today, constant cold and rain. Candice loves the outdoors and longs for days like these. She had been cooped up in her office, working herself dizzy trying to stay on top of the mountain of work her boss has been giving her. She looked outside and thought that it would be the perfect opportunity to take a nice walk in the nearby woods. This is the place she likes to be, surrounded by nature at it's best. She cleared the work that she had to get done, then sprang out of the office at lunchtime, eager to escape to the place where she finds herself at peace. In the woods, she can forget about all her problems and focus on the things that make her happy.

She drives to a secluded spot, taking off her shoes she walks along in her bare feet. The cool earth and sun touched grass feel warm and inviting under her feet. She walks and walks, it doesn't matter which direction, clearing her mind of all things that have troubled her over the past weeks. She thinks of only the beauty of the trees, the animals and the way the sun feels on her face.

She finds a small clearing on the side of a mountain with a clump of smooth rocks that seem to invite her to them. She sits on the top of the tallest rock, the one with the large flat top and looks out over the beautiful panoramic view of the valley below. As she sits, she feels all the stresses of life simply melt from her body. She wants to free herself of all distraction and feel closer to her surrounding, so she slips off her dress, bra and panties, tossing them to the ground below. She lies back on the rock, putting her hands behind her head and looks up into the deep, rich blue sky. She sees a hawk flying high, making slow circles. It's as if she were flying with the hawk. She can see his wings shifting, feathers fluttering, as he effortlessly shifts his direction in air. She can feel the power and freedom of the hawk. What a great day, what a wonderful day.

She closes her eyes and listens to the sounds all around her, no voices, no cars, just the rustling of leave as the gentle breeze makes them dance in their tree top perches. She feels so warm, so at peace, she can feel the embrace of nature as it cuddles her in its loving arms. She drifts off into a light sleep, she is aware of what is going on around her, but her mind is drifting away into that haze just before sleep.……....... flying high as the hawk, floating effortlessly and feeling free…………….

She looks down, as if floating in mid-air, she can see herself lying on the rock. The breeze kissing her silken red hair, flowing lightly, glimmering as it reflects the sun’s rays. Her long, smooth legs look warm and sensual. Her breasts slowly rising and falling with each breath of the fresh mountain air. She was surprised at how much she liked the sight of her own body, long and lean, with angles and soft curve that seemed to blend perfectly with the natural surroundings.

She heard a noise in the brush, she sees him and there a few feet away, slowly and ever so cautiously a wolf emerges. With steely eyes and a keen sense of smell she watches as he surveys the landscape. She watches as the wolf walks around the rocks where her still sleeping body lay. She is not afraid, she feels only calm, she’s not sure how she knows it, but she knows the wolf is her friend. The wolf moves behind the rocks, out of her sight for only a moment, then emerges on the other side at the base of the tall rock. She looks again and discovers it's not the wolf, it's a man, naked and beautiful. He climbs the rock with the quickness, grace and agility that surprised her. As she watches him stand over her, she wonders where he came from, then she looks into his eyes and sees, the same steely eyes of the wolf.

She watches as the man kneels next to her naked and sleeping body. Her body responds, as if knowing the man is there. Her eyes flutter, her back arches slightly and her breathing quickens as the man softly touches her skin. He runs his fingers along her ear and jaw line, her head moves to the side, allowing him to stroke the side of her neck. His hands gently work their way down her shoulders, down her chest, lingering to caress her breasts, sides and belly, for what seems like hours. Her body is glistening from the light perspiration that is now covering her entire body. Her head moving slowly from side to side as the tingles of sexual desire build. She could feel the juices flowing through her, feel the intense oneness with her own body, his body and the rock beneath her.

Although watching her own body from above, she could feel every touch, sense every movement, hear every moan emanate from within her soul. Her senses were keen as the wolf, her vision as sharp as the hawk and her passion as strong as the lioness.

As his lips met hers, their tongues entwined, her raw animal lust was awakened. Her hand came up and stroked his neck softly as they kissed. He inhaled her breath, hot and sweet. Her nipples hardened with desire as they rubbed against his chest with every intake of her breath. His taste, his touch, his smell, she was overwhelmed with longing that poured into her with each heartbeat.

His hands began slowly, gently massaging her breasts, paying special attention to her nipples and the soft smooth skin above them. His mouth moved down, his teeth raked over a rigid nipple, causing a long-drawn-out moan from deep within her. He drew a trail across her ribcage and stomach with kisses and short licks. His hand slowly slid downward, ever so lightly touching her skin as his mouth covered her thighs with wet kisses. His hand reached the insides of her knees, softly pushing her legs open. She was now glistening with anticipation and excitement. His head now between her legs, he drew in a deep breath and exhaled slowly over the matted wet hair below her pubic mound. She gasped and tried to pull him towards her. She hunched up her hips to close the distance but he backed away, teasing playfully. She felt his tongue on her, licking slowly his tongue parting her outer lips and now in search of her magic spot. She gasped with each nibble, every lick, until she was panting as if she were running for her life. Lightning bolts shot from her clit to her nipples and back. Never before had her heart beat so fast, her only thought was that she wanted that wonderful tongue to continue.

He lightly wriggled his tongue over her hardened clit as he slowly inserted his long powerful finger inside her. Her hands now clutching at his shoulders, gently tugging at his hair, the muscles of her arms stretched outward, trembling with the effort. Her stomach and hips were taut, straining to follow his tongue. Her thighs clenching and relaxing in a rapid rhythm that matched the motion of his finger now deep inside her. Soon she feels herself soaring like the hawk, higher and higher on the warm updraft winds. She trembles all over, a drop of sweat rolls from her chest, down that soft valley to her belly. Her breathing is now ragged as he licks and sucks furiously with his mouth, as now two of his fingers moved in long, slow strokes inside her. Soon she reached that plateau where pleasure can be prolonged almost indefinitely. He kept her there for what seems like an eternity. She gasps in delighted surprise as suddenly she felt another of his fingers enter her warm, sweet, luscious bottom.

After a few blissful moments of feeling his tongue lapping at her clit, his fingers rhythmically moving in both pleasure spots inside her, she could hold out no longer. She started to cum in wave after wave of pulsating pleasure. She clawed her hands through his hair as her body tensed. Her hips bucking as she panted and gulped breaths uncontrollably. She could feel every nerve in her body explode in delight. His fingers moved in and out as she tried to clamp down on the outgoing movements. He slowed his fingers as her peak melted away, then withdrew them, giving her a chance to recover. When she came back down to earth and she relaxed her grip on his head, he moved his tongue in slow circles along her inner thighs. She smiled lazily and sighed, thinking that it had been way too long since her last visit to the woods. After a few moments of lying still and catching her breath, she felt a craving for more.

She moved up and was now kneeling over him as he now lay on the rock. Her hands and mouth moved over his body, kissing and licking, touching every part of him as she snaked her way down to his engorged penis. She gave it a few playful strokes while teasing the head with her tongue. She could hear the low guttural groan, almost a growl, coming from him as she took the head into her mouth. She licked and nibbled, watching his body quiver. She ran her lips down slowly over the shaft, taking him full into her mouth. She loved the smell of him, the feel of him, the taste of him. His body tensed as she sucked him hard into her mouth and fondled him in her hands. She nestled her head over his belly with her buttocks raised in his full view. With only the quick alternating suctions of her mouth, she drew him in and out at a steadily increasing pace. His body was tight and hard, his eyes closed as her pace increased and the sensations mounted. She was now like a wild animal devouring her prey, her head moving up and down in frenzy. She felt him long and hard in her mouth, pulsing, thrusting and aching to explode. She continued at this pace for several minutes until she felt that he was ready to cum in her wet mouth. She slowed her pace, withdrawing him from her mouth, she knew that she wanted to feel him deep inside her, now.

She swiftly moved over him, positioning herself over his shaft. She straddled him and took him deep within her tight, wet, pleasure cove. She shuttered as the sensation swept over her and sighed as she impaled herself on him. Pulling away almost completely, she straightened her back and slid down again. Over and over she lifted herself away, then plunged down hard onto him. He was enjoying moving in and out of her. The view of her body as she sat upright on him, raising and lowering herself, was intoxicating. His hands went to her waist, holding on to time his thrusting up with her coming down on him. She was very wet and he was sliding in and out of her easily. She felt his hands on her hips as he raised to meet her, driving hard into her. She was in ecstasy, pumping fast and hard, like an animal in heat. She felt the surge rise within her, building to the point of no return. She screamed out, loud and shrill like a wild cat, her head shaking from side to side as she came hard. Their bodies grinding, her muscles flexing, she felt the intense, uninhibited release of passion. All the muscles of her lower body squeezing tightly around him. She felt every part of her body working in harmony, purging all stress, replacing it with pure unadulterated joy. Once she was spent, she leaned forward resting her head face on his chest, out of breath and feeling fulfilled. She rested for a few moments, nestled in his arms, feeling contented.

She could feel that he was still erect inside her as he slowly eased himself out and moved from beneath her. She was still lying face down as he moved around behind her. With his strong hands guiding her, she raised herself up unto her knees, her face and hands still clinging to the cool rock beneath her. She felt pleased and excited as she gave him a full, unobstructed view of her beautiful round bottom. She felt his warm lips and tongue on her as he buried his face between her cheeks. His tongue probed greedily in her bottom, causing a warm surge of energy to ignite inside her. She thought that he would devour her as his tongue probed deeper and deeper into her, with her soft pubic hair brushing lightly against his chin.

He moved his mouth away from her now well lubricated ass and positioned himself on his knees behind her. She sucked in a breath through her teeth when he leaned forward and slowly, ever so slowly, entered her. She greedily accepted every inch of him, feeling the pangs of pain and pleasure mixing inside her. He was now entirely inside her, it felt so good, she felt so tight around him. He stayed motionless inside her as her bottom relaxed. She craved to be ravaged, to feel him take her from behind. She could feel his heartbeat inside her as he withdrew and started a slow, rocking, in and out rhythm. She was moaning loudly now, she was dizzy from the continuous stimulation and well on her way to her next pleasure plateau. She started pounding her buttocks back against him, speeding up the rhythm, grinding their bodies together. She arched her back as waves of pleasure continually washing over her. She felt him grow even more inside her, she knew he couldn't hold off any longer. He came inside her, pumping franticly and howling like the wolf. She was breathless, groaning and panting, her legs and arms twitching as sensations rolled over her, hungrily accepting his warmth inside her. She was in ecstasy, felling totally uninhibited at expressing her unbound lust. His arms flexing as his hands pulled her hips back into him. As his body jerked from his release and his final thrusts vibrated through her body, she felt electric, she felt a powerful force within her that she had never known before. For a while they lay next to each other. He tenderly caressed her face while lightly kissing her neck and shoulder. She lay back, looking up into the clear blue sky, feeling content. What a wonderful day she thought, as she closed her eyes and slowly drifted off, into that mist between sleep and awake.

She was startled awake, looking all around her, she saw no one. Her body was tingling, she felt so whole, so complete. She looked into the sky, there she saw her friend the hawk, flying effortlessly across the sky. She found her clothes and dressed. She looked at her watch, she still had 10 minutes of her lunch break left. How could this be, she felt she had been there for hours. Had she been dreaming, it felt so real, so intense. It really didn’t matter to her now, nothing mattered. As she walked back to her car she heard the howl of a wolf off in the distance, it sent a feeling of electricity through her body, she was connected to nature once again.

What a Wonderful Day.